15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ACCEO Smart Vendor

En savoir plus sur ACCEO Smart Vendor

ACCEO Smart Vendor POS and Retail Management system est une solution riche en fonctionnalités et adaptée aux besoins des détaillants canadiens.

En savoir plus sur ACCEO Smart Vendor

The navigation and interface is easy to follow. Also the customer service is amazing.

ACCEO Smart Vendor - Notes

4,0
3,9
3,9

ACCEO Smart Vendor a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 32 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ACCEO Smart Vendor ?

Tamara
Entrepreneur (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Easy to use with great customer support

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very good. The customer support is fantastic, they are responsive, polite, and easy to communicate with

The initial training sessions were invaluable in providing comprehensive detailed support for getting started. The ease of use is greatly appreciated

The inability of the search function to find related items. For example, if you are looking for strawberries, it will display "strawberries," but not "giant strawberries" or "organic strawberries" as it only searches in alphabetic order

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Tamara, for your review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're glad you found the initial training sessions invaluable and appreciate the ease of use. Your feedback on the search function is noted, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We're delighted you find our customer support responsive and helpful. Additionally, we're pleased to inform you that our new software releases have significantly improved the system's stability and resolved many bugs. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Kristy
Manager (Canada)

More user friendly

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We like this system with all its little quirks. Once you know how to use it with all the keyboard commands, you will love it.
From a new employee standpoint, they like that you have the keyboard commands on the screen. All I have to say is look at the bottom of the screen. It's very overwhelming but gets easier the more you use it.

We were looking for an easy-to-use program that everyone would understand and be able to problem solve on their own.

Debit machine restarting procedure. When we first got the system debit restart was quick and easy. One step. But now since we had to change and do programming updates, restating is now 10-15mins process. But with 4-5 steps. My staff still have a hard time figuring it out. When I am on vacation, this is normally when it goes down and won't restart. I have made a step-by-step guide for my staff on how to restart but sometimes it will not. I have had them call in but usually happens after hour and you guys are closed. So, they have to wait for the emergency call back to come in. The other thing I don't like it doesn't build your Purchase orders. But its not a deal breaker.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you, Kristy, for your detailed review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're glad you find the system user-friendly and helpful for your staff. We apologize for the inconvenience with the debit machine restarting procedure and appreciate your patience as we work on improving this. Your positive feedback on the keyboard commands and overall ease of use is encouraging. We're committed to continuous improvement and support. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

SARITA
Director (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

ACCEO Smart Vendor can be improved.

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall Experience is good. But smart vendor can be improved, and it can be more user friendly.

Sales register is easy to operate. Report Generator is beneficial.

1. Store Transfer can be improved and there should be option to delete store transfer after issuing because sometimes we cancelled store transfers. 2. In stock details there should be two Cloums to enter product price because sometimes we receive item on discount so that it will be easy to keep a track if its discounted item we can sell on good discount. 3. Printers that provided with the smart vendor should be high quality and supported colored and big size labels.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Sarita, for your detailed review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We appreciate your constructive feedback on store transfers, product pricing, and printer quality. We're pleased to inform you that we have made several improvements to our system and are continuously working to enhance user experience. For further discussion on how we can better meet your needs, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Samantha
President (Canada)

A POS System that is worth while

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have used this program for over 15 years, and throughout the years they have been continuously improving upon the overall running of the program. I love when they add extra features and change things up every now and then. Without this system I don't think we would have survived COVID! The online integration was the best and saved us!

I love the ease that the program provides. It is easy to use and user friendly. We have staff that range in age from 18-80, so the system needed to be able to accommodate that, and it does and more!

There are some more features i would love to have, but understandable that not everyone would need them.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you, Samantha, for your glowing review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're thrilled that you find the system easy to use and suitable for your diverse staff. We appreciate your loyalty over the past 15 years and your recognition of our continuous improvements and online integration, especially during challenging times like COVID-19. Your feedback on additional features is noted and valued. We're committed to providing a reliable and responsive service. Thank you for choosing and trusting ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Stacey
Buyer and Manager (Canada)

ACCEO Smart Vendor Review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we have had a positive experience using the POS system and a good working relationship with the Smart Vendor team and we are happy thus far. The tech support team however is what makes using the POS System easier and less stressful. When there are issues, and we do get them, they are instrumental in keeping the system working and eliminating our frustrations when we encounter issues.

I am happy with the functions we use and the possibility to add more features we feel are necessary for the day to day functions of our business. The Tech support team has always been outstanding in assisting us at any given time which leaves us very comfortable in our day to day operations

The customized reporting is not user friendly and therefore we don't use the function. User friendly would enable us to do so. The Smart Vendor, Octopus is at times not user friendly when operating our online site. Not being able to use smart vendor alone to publish to our site creates more work and becomes very time consuming.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Stacey, for your detailed review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the functions and the ability to add necessary features, and that our tech support team has been outstanding in assisting you. We apologize for any issues you've encountered with customized reporting and the online site functionality. Your feedback is valuable, and we are continuously working to improve our system. For any further assistance, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for your continued support!

Robert
CEO (Canada)

Overall Review of Smart Vendro

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : At first Acceo was great after COVID we dont know if Acceo is the right fit due to most products selling online and the integration is quite complicated compared to other POS systems.

That everything can be tracked from PO# all the way through to a sale.

There are features that are not available which other companies provide with there POS system.Every thing has to be developed and priced out.

il y a 10 mois

We're glad to hear that you find our system capable of tracking everything from PO# all the way through to a sale. We understand the importance of comprehensive tracking in business operations. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with features not being readily available. Your feedback is valuable, and we're constantly working to improve our system. If there are specific features you feel are missing, please let us know. We understand that the shift to online sales, especially in the wake of COVID-19, has posed challenges for many businesses. Integration can indeed be complex, and we're committed to simplifying this process to better suit your needs. We'd be happy to discuss your specific integration concerns in more detail. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us enhance our services to better meet the evolving needs of our customers. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com to discuss any specific issues or requirements you have, and we'll do our best to assist you. Thank you for choosing us as your POS provider, and we hope to continue serving you effectively in the future.

Roger

Need modernization

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Great tool to be used in a small business operated by mom or dad, without the need of special customized report or screens. Very simple and limited.

In 2023 this application should be more user friendly to access product and to generate reports, screens and menus need upgrades. Report writer is still in the 90's development.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our application. We genuinely appreciate your insights as they help us improve our product. We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool beneficial for small businesses without the need for complex customization. However, we also understand your concerns about the user-friendliness, screen and menu upgrades, and the report writer. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are actively working to address these issues. In our commitment to providing a better user experience, we have a roadmap for improvements, including enhancing the accessibility of our products and modernizing the interface to meet the standards of 2023. We acknowledge that the report writer may feel outdated, and we are diligently working on ways to better meet the needs of our users. Your input is essential in guiding our development efforts, and we hope that as we make these enhancements, you'll find our application more intuitive and efficient for your business needs. Please keep an eye out for updates, and feel free to reach out with any additional suggestions or feedback you may have smartvendor.customersuccess@acceo.com . Once again, thank you for choosing our product, and we appreciate your valuable feedback in helping us improve. Manager, Customer Success ACCEO Retail Solutions

Nicole
Owner CEO (Canada)

ACCEO user friendly

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Been using Smart Vendor at my store for over 10yrs. First few yrs as a employee, then for the last 10 as the owner. I appreciate Smart Vendors features as they suit all my needs in reporting, ordering, and POS. I love that there is a PROMO file in the system that tracks frequent buyer purchases. Seems other systems do not have this feature as when I talk to others they still track manually. And I cannot say enough about the Customer Service department. Sales have always been helpful in what I seek. IT has been exceptional in assisting me when I need help.

User Friendly If you understand spreadsheets, its easy to understand how the reports work Customer Service has always been very helpful to get me up and running when there has been any issues, I truly hope it is NOT sourced out overseas!! IT also listens to my needs and gets things fixed. PROMO file...tracking frequent buyer purchases is a Great feature!

Being this is the only system I am familiar with, I cannot tell you what I am missing!

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Nicole, for your detailed review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're delighted to hear that you find the system user-friendly and appreciate the robust reporting, ordering, and POS features. It's great to know that our PROMO file feature and customer service have met your needs over the years. We value your feedback and are committed to keeping our support local and responsive. For any further assistance, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for being a loyal ACCEO Smart Vendor user!

Joanne
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Smart Vendor keeps us on track.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Support from Smart Vendor is fantastic. Setting up was a big job; the training was professional and user friendly and the ongoing support is always excellent.

I took possession of fairly well stocked yarn store that was run by a calculator, pen and notebook! I could not have expanded without SV. My inventory has more than doubled in the last 10 years and I have added an online store. Smart Vendor tracks all my inventory so that the online store doesn't oversell what is actually in stock. As well, checking out in store is easy and effortless with coded labels and a barcode scanner.

I do find the reports area somewhat daunting. Thankfully, support has saved a few reports that I can edit and use again and again.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you, Joanne, for your insightful review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're thrilled that our system has helped you expand your yarn store and effectively manage your inventory. Your feedback on the reports area is noted, and we're glad our support team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your positive comments on our training and ongoing support. Thank you for choosing and recommending ACCEO Smart Vendor!

years with smart Vendor

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been a bit of a love hate relationship.

Consignment inventory management. Regular updates and access to support when needed.They have been good when needed.

Inflexible I have asked for a few years now a change to a part of the consignment look up.So far it has yet to be addressed again with us personally.So not pleased with that. Lastly the annual cost is outrageous and we hardly use the support. So free money to you guys. There should be a discount scale for users that rarely use the support. Like a good account discount based on the use of the support system.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Chris, for your review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our consignment inventory management, regular updates, and support have been beneficial to you. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issues you've mentioned. Please know that we have made numerous improvements and would like to discuss your specific needs further. For assistance, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for your continued support.

Lacey
Manager (Canada)

Great System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The customer support is amazing, they log onto your computer and get things fixed really quick, I really appreciate their customer support. The system is not very complex, so it's quick to learn for anyone!

I really like the inventory management and the ordering system, there are a few things I would change specifically for our store but I think most people would say the same.

I don't love how much access staff can get, seems like it is an all or nothing access and I would prefer more options.

l’année dernière

Dear Lacey, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for ACCEO Smart Vendor POS and retail management system. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the inventory management and ordering system. It's great to know that our system was a good fit for your store. We understand your concern about staff access and would love to set up a call to discuss your needs. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working on improving our system to provide more flexible access options. We would like to meet so we can take your feedback into consideration as we continue to develop and improve our system. Please contact smartvendor.customersuccess@acceo.com to book an appointment with the Customer Success manager to discuss. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our customer support team. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and we are glad that we were able to help you quickly resolve any issues you had. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor POS and retail management system. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with the best service possible.

Derek
Retail/Office Manager (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Slow development and improvement, lack of various features, not recommended for major use

Commentaires : The only benefit we have received from this software is an introduction into the realm of POS software, and a medium to cause us to decide to invest in a better quality system.

Smart Vendor is a fairly simple, contained system. All modules are under one window--Sales Register, Stock File, and System Setup, along with many more options. Basic sales entry is clear and simple for the most part, and training employees has gone fairly smoothly, within minimal time.

Lacks features such as reading certain styles of barcodes from variable weight scale stickers. Only reads the standard format, which makes problems with plu numbers longer than 4 digits. Has many options and modules that are not self-explanatory, and appear to be not generally useful. Does not natively support gift cards. It does have a gift certificate management, but that is fairly useless because you cannot redeem less than the total amount of the certificate. Thus we go back to pen and calculate the difference, and write it on the certificate. Smart Vendor also does not support import and export of data. The stock-file interface that you must use to enter and edit stock items is not efficiently designed. We chose this software over another similar system because Smart Vendor promised to implement penny rounding functionality sooner than the competitor. (In Canada, pennies have become obsolete). But it turned out that the competition had developed that feature quite a bit sooner than Smart Vendor--who had passed their promised date.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the review of ACCEO Smart Vendor¿s easy to navigate and easy use to use interfaces. The Penny Rounding Update for Smart Vendor was made available to your store in November, 2013, as part of your annual Customer Care Support Plan. Unfortunately, your store¿s support plan lapsed a few months after that, and therefore the store did not keep pace with new software features or maintenance development. Smart Vendor does have the ability to scan and decode Random Weight Barcodes (deli counter type barcodes). The Gift Certificate feature allows you to refund the difference to a credit note, or any other form of payment that the consumer may redeem at a future date. Our web based gift card module is an integrated function in the sales register which helps track residual value . Our Smart Data Import Module has evolved into an extremely powerful tool for regularly importing supplier product lists, adding products and updating costs. We would be pleased to speak with you further.

Dean
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur

SmartVendor Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Product Support is a must even if you only use it once in a while. They are all very knowledgeable and helpful and response time is very fast.

It is easy to use and set up products and when you get stuck the product support team is the best I have ever experienced.

If I had more understanding of the system when we started out I would have set products up differently. i.e. making changes to products for grouping and matrix means you first have to delete the current listing and then rebuild, in doing this you loose all previous sales data. Not sure if this could have been mitigated in training or if it was just us as we were new to opening a store and cataloguing products.

l’année dernière

Dear Dean, Thank you for your review of Acceo Smart Vendor. We're happy to hear our support team has been a highlight for you. Your feedback regarding the product setup process is noted and with feedback like this, we can continue to improve our processes. Our support team is here to provide knowledge and training to help you get the most from our system. You can contact us for more information at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. We appreciate that you chose us based on recommendations and found our pricing competitive. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving your business needs.

Sherry
Customer service (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Always helpful

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good customer service anytime I’ve called

Anytime I have a issue the computer techs are so helpful and patience

I hate that I’m not trained enough to do the things I want

l’année dernière

Dear Sherry, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you find our team helpful and patient whenever you encounter any issues. We understand that learning new software and technology can sometimes be challenging, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you're interested, we do offer online training sessions to help improve your skills in using our POS system. Feel free to contact our customer service team at smartvendor.customersuccess@acceo.com to inquire about upcoming training opportunities. We're glad that Acceo Smart Vendor has been a good fit for you and has allowed you to print labels and control stock more efficiently. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we'll continue to strive to provide excellent customer service. Thank you once again for your kind words.

Katherine
Co-Owner (Canada)

Long Term User

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we have been happy with SV and will continue to use for the foreseeable future.

Smart Vendor is excellent at inventory management and POS ease of use. When we put in a ticket with their support staff, we are always happy with the interaction and service provided.

We find the matrix setup tedious, in that, you cannot change ANYTHING once it's been created. Also when choosing items to upload to our website, there isn't a check all boxes option, so that can take some time as well.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Katherine, for your review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're pleased to hear that you find our system excellent for inventory management and POS ease of use, and that our support team has been helpful. We acknowledge your feedback on the matrix setup and website upload process, and we are continuously working to improve these areas. We're glad to have you as a long-term user and look forward to continuing to support your business. For any further queries, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Nicolai
Chief Operating Officer (Canada)
Agriculture, 51–200 employés

Support Makes the Product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Extremely good, since day 1 working with them has been amazing. Melissa who runs the support team has been a key player in keeping us incredibly happy with the product and service.

The support team is fantastic, you can have the best product ever but if your support team isn't on top of things then everything falls apart. Smart Vendor's support team is the best I have ever worked with and makes Smart Vendor an incredibly great tool to have.

Smart Vendor can be slow to implement new features that are desirable.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Nicolai, for your excellent review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're thrilled to hear that our support team has been a standout aspect of your experience and has contributed to your satisfaction with the product. We acknowledge your feedback on the implementation speed of new features and are working to improve this. Your continued support and satisfaction are important to us. For any further queries, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Josie

Still using after 18 years

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been good. Customer Service has mostly been good . Lately it seems to have more problems that take longer to be resolved, or no one gets back to me if they do get resolved. I'm still having issues with some of the integrations with Shopify. There are some limitations.

What my staff and I like most is the customer information. It's very handy to look up sizes and brands that customers have previously purchased.

There are some reporting missing. for example I would like to look up how many pants we sold by size. Also, for customers we have a loyalty program but there is no good report to say who has spent the most in the last year with a good margin. I do it, but it's all rather awkward. I'm not paying extra to do the Smart Vendor "Point" or loyalty program.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. Your comments have given us valuable insight into the services we are providing and the improvements that can be made. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service, and your feedback only helps us to improve. If you would like to get on a call to discuss your experience further, please email SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com and mention this review so we can book a call.

Linda

Smart Vendor

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Smart Vendor has the capability of managing multi tiered matrixes. They are one of the few POS retail systems that allows for this and it is pretty user friendly

Upgrades for issues we run into are not always addressed. For example we are a multi location business and we need to see client purchases made in other locations. We cannot see this. We need to contact other locations to manually get this information. This is a major downfall for us.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Linda, for your review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're glad to hear that you find our system user-friendly and capable of managing multi-tiered matrices. We apologize for any issues you've encountered with upgrades and multi-location business functionalities. We have made several improvements and are committed to addressing these concerns. For further assistance, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for your valuable feedback and continued support.

Jill
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Standalone Business

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We have had the system for over 13 years and have had no major challenges.
The Support Team is responsive and accurate with the results.

1. Training provided when system purchased 2. Customer Support, return calls promptly and usually one fix is needed 3. Will assist with Year End information 4. Updates to the System are sent out and instructions easy to follow but is questions support will assist

Very pleased with the system and have no complaints

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you, Jill, for your positive review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're delighted that our training, customer support, and regular updates have met your expectations. It's wonderful to hear that you've had a smooth experience with our system for over 13 years and found our support team responsive and accurate. We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to maintaining the high standards you value. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

sam
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

make it easier to use.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : the product is ok. if you have a problem it takes for ever to get someone to help you. its a ok product need lots of fixing up.sorry that's my opinion.

easy payment, and not on the cloud. you own the product.

to many steps to closed the cash, to see inventory,

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Sam, for your review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you find the payment process straightforward and value owning the product. We apologize for the issues you've experienced with closing cash and viewing inventory, as well as the time it takes to receive support. We have made several improvements and are continuously working to enhance our product and support services. For any further assistance, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for your input.

Josh
E-commerce Specialist (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Works well

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I only use it for web publishing

Not being able to publish on multiple websites , and the communication between shopify and SV limits some of the features we can add

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review of Acceo Smart Vendor POS and retail management system. We appreciate your business and strive to provide exceptional support to our customers. We continuously work to improve our product, and your feedback really helps with that. If you would like to set up a call to discuss your Shopify needs, please reach out to our customer success team at - SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com and they can set up an appointment with you and our Customer Success manager to discuss. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope that you continue to enjoy using Acceo Smart Vendor POS and retail management system for your business needs.

Peter

System 1 testing

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Good for now.
We need much better training on the inventory scanner

System Change. For something bigger Something better.

Cost of inventory scanner. !! Don’t even use it. Because we don’t know how. !! Poor training on this!! Peter.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Peter, for your review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to inform you that we have already made significant improvements to our training resources and system features. Your input is valuable to us. For any queries or further assistance, please get in touch at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Julie
Management & Sales (Canada)

All-in-one POS System

5,0 l’année dernière

The customisation options with the tech team at Smart Vendor. They give you options to change a few things on the software as needed.

The inventory stock check is quite limiting. There are frequent glitches even when doing year end inventory in small batches.

l’année dernière

Thank you for sharing your overall satisfaction with Smart Vendor, Julie; we truly appreciate it. Definitely, one of Smart Vendor's greatest strengths is the ability to enable, disable, or retitle fields to suit the retail vertical and customize it to your store's particular needs. Our Customer Success Team is always here to assist our clients on a support plan with any questions you may have, about Stock Lookups, or any other topic. We'd be happy to have a call with you to find out more, and help you ensure you are using your 'power tool' to its best advantage. Please reach out to smartvendor.customersuccess@acceo.com so we can take this discussion further.

Becky
Floor Manager (Canada)

Great system overalll!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Smart Vendor is a great, user-friendly system! It's easy to use and easy to train people to use.

We love how user friendly the retail POS is - it's easy to train new employees on it.

Creating reports can sometimes feel a bit cumbersome.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you, Becky, for your positive review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're pleased to hear that you find our retail POS system user-friendly and effective for training new employees. We acknowledge your feedback on creating reports and are continually working to improve this aspect. We're glad our system meets your needs and appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!

Tim
President (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Make it easy on yourself and your staff

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall it has been positive! We are going on our 10th year with ACCEO

The products and services are easy to use and the support is reliable

Some features are not used by my business

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you, Tim, for your positive review of ACCEO Smart Vendor. We're glad to hear that you find our products and services easy to use and our support reliable. We appreciate your loyalty as you approach your 10th year with us. Your feedback on the unused features is noted, and we're continually working to improve our offerings. For any queries, please contact us at SmartVendor.CustomerSuccess@acceo.com. Thank you for choosing ACCEO Smart Vendor!