Avis clients sur nTask

En savoir plus sur nTask

nTask is an online project management platform, known for pioneering simplified work management.

En savoir plus sur nTask

Customer support was so so. But then, one day after about 3 months of use more or less, and many hours spent populating my workspaces in the the software, all my information disappeared.

nTask - Notes

4,0
4,0

nTask a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé nTask ?

Kouadio franck arnold
Kouadio franck arnold
Informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Agréable

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Ce logiciel est bien conçu avec sa facilité de gestion des tâches et de projet au quotidien pour les start-up

Pas de soucis constaté pour le moment j'apprécie

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the review, Kouadio. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help with nTask.

Pawaris
Manager (Pays-Bas)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Review The Game Box BV

Commentaires : 9/10

The ease of use, and the fact that you can use it so remote.

The sorting options sometimes seem buggy.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Pawaris. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are working on improving nTask to better help our customers increase productivity. Keep connected for updates!

Kim
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

An affordable and lovely software.

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience was delightful and positive. Ntask had just enough to meet our needs and expectations.
It's suitable for beginners or smaller businesses as well. It is affordable and still up to par on quality.
Ntask helped us improve our overall business and particularly helped our office run smoother and stay organized. It is an effective task management software (note there is a difference between task management and project management).

I really enjoyed being able to try out the free version before purchasing the paid version! The free version will actually get the job done if you can't or don't want to purchase the paid version. I like that multiple views are offered. I like that all the necessary task management features are available and functional. Ntask has meeting management, kanban board, Gantt chart, etc. For the most part ntask is delightful! It's simple overall but in a good way that increases ease of use. It's not cluttered with things that some businesses may not need. It's easy to use with slack which is another huge plus!

The free version does not feature a kanban board which was very disappointing for me as it is one of my absolute favorite tools. Ntask can be slightly difficult to use at times because some things require so many steps and clicks. I would've liked better privacy setting options as well and better privacy all around.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Kim. So happy to see that nTask fits for your team. We are working on improving our usability and privacy features stay connected for updates!

Awen
Director (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Better Gantt chart feature please!

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : nTask is a nice software, but it just doesn't have the features for my specific needs.

It's inexpensive unlike most other software in the same category, and I like that nTask has good support.

I signed up to nTask mostly to use Gantt chart. I was disappointed that it isn't possible to view all the tasks across different projects in one Gantt chart. As a tiny business with limited resources, while juggling several projects, it would be very helpful to see how my time is spread across different projects simultaneously, rather than having to log into each project.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the review, Awen. As far as your requirement is concerned, we can customize the software for your specific need. Please get in touch with us by booking a call from chat or the website.

Lola
creative director (R.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Budget Friendly Project Management Software

4,0 il y a 2 mois

nTask is much more affordable than some other well known project management softwares, which makes it ideal for freelancers and small businesses on a modest budget. My favourite nTask feature is Boards - a fun, visual way of arranging task progress at a glance. Unless you're a big enterprise with very complex moving parts, most of us will do perfectly fine with nTask!

I find nTask Gantt chart functionality a bit clunky to use, too many clicks to accomplish simple edits. But that tends to be the case with other project management softwares I've tried too.

Carlos
Carlos
Consultor Administrativo (Venezuela)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Find practicality in this great task manager

Commentaires : I started using it to help me get through the day with my tasks and activities, then I was assigned two big projects and realized that I could use it with my work team. I asked them to install it and configure it to work projects through it, at first some seemed exceptional, only the time of use showed the amazing things you can achieve, we integrated and took us to another level of work and communication, we were fast but efficient at the same time, it was a very pleasant experience to use and that's why we made it recurrent in our catalog of productive tools and work.

Administers and manages tasks from the service in the integrated cloud, provides all the functions necessary to achieve effective collaborative work with the rest of the team, such as assign tasks, monitors the progress of all, manages documents, schedules meetings and tasks that are recurrent, defines risks and manages the budget of each project according to plan.

Every aspect of this application has made me move towards productivity, I can't think of anything bad to mention about it.

Dianna
Dianna
Founder (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple task software

If you are already familiar with steps needed for task management then this software will be a good fit for you. I also like the risk assessment feature. The quotes are cool too.

I wish there were templates to get me started

Cédric
Marketing and communication (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Good tool for companies and freelancers and the price is much cheaper than other software of the same category

Lack of flexibility and some essential features

le mois dernier

Thank you for the review, Cedric. Would you please ket us know what essential features and flexibility would you like to see on nTask? We would appreciate it if you can send us your feedback at feedback@ntaskmanager.com

Brice
Strategic marketing officer (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Very good software for the tasks it even offers a free version and also a paid version the free version also does a good job. and with several features of task management

No disadvantages but the paid version has some features that the free version does not have which seems to me quite normal

le mois dernier

Thank you for the awesome review, Brice!

Diendéré
Social media manager (Burkina Faso)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease of use is remarkable and with a good support

It is a bit expensive compared to other software of the same category

Idrissa
Manager (Burkina Faso)
Relations publiques et communications, 11-50 employés

Amazing software

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The inexpensive price makes it a remarkable and interesting software and it even offers a free version and a paid version.and nTask has really good support

No nothing serious my overall experience with this software is very good

Jesse
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

nTask for those who need a to become organized NOW

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am happy with the app. I find it extremely useful. I recommend it often to my partners and their executive admins. I like the experience and how I feel it automate my day.

I love that we can assign different tasks and that we can create sub categories. I also like that it automates my todo list in terms who who has and who has not completed a task. The ability to create teams is also useful given it allows for one to multi-task and stay on on top of important dates, events, and necessary follow up. I strongly recommend the app for those who just need to get organize. The time spent invested in learning your way around the ropes has a definite ROI.

I would prefer it was easier to set up. As mentioned above, it is worth learning how to use the app/tools but it was a challenge in getting teams together and in making sure people received an invitation. Once we overcame those barriers, it was easy.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Jesse. As part of all our plans, we provide free onboarding to as many users as you want. Feel free to book the call whenever you need training for new teammates. Thanks!

Andrea
Sustainability coordinator (Mexique)
Collecte de fonds, 2-10 employés

nTask review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

It is easy to use and visually attractive. Also, I can start a chat with customer support any time I need it (the time of response is low).

Even when you pay, you cannot use all the tools.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea. Great to know that you find value with nTask. Not sure which features you are unable to use, but if it is because of your subscription plan, we can always provide the right incentive so our customers are able to upgrade without breaking the bank. Get in touch with us by sending an email to sales@ntaskmanager.com and we will take care of it.

Hie Ling
Administrator (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Can be a very good software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The timesheet feature is quite easy to use, and ties back automatically to the projects and tasks. It saves time for us because we used to enter each item in excel manually.

When we first started using it, there were some bugs, such as email notification options not being recognized. However now there are much less bugs.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Hie Ling!

Shiena Iane
Writer - Team Admin (Philippines)
Rédaction et correction, 11-50 employés

Efficient and Reliable

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Working as a remote team requires proper organization. With the help of nTask, we can accomplish all our tasks with ease no matter where we are in the world.

It could have been better if you can customize the colors in the Task tabs to make it easier to find the project you are looking for.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Shiena. You can assign colors to projects if that helps your use case. We can also, always customize the product for you. Just get in touch with us by sending an email to sales@ntaskmanager.com

Brian
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Excellent cost effective project managment tool

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Ntask has helped our team manage our order flow more effeciently than we ever have.

The visual aspect of the Board feature.

Minor details like how the screen is moved horizontally and vertically.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Brian. Your feedback helps us improve our UI and we have noted it. Thanks for being an nTask user!

Bushra
Manager Study Abroad operations (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

It justifies with it's name- Superb App

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I would 4/5, the overall app is very nice, and user freindly

Easy View Easy to orient to new members I liked the deadline notifications and MOM feature the most

The major drawback is that there is no preview of the document in the document section and also I have to download the document everytime I open to see a minor detail

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Bushra! Document management is coming soon to nTask stay connected for updates.

Vishal
Partnership Manager (Inde)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Good to track ongoing projects

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is good and using for a while

User-friendly and easy to use The Colour combination is good in nature

Types of are limited in nature UI on Mobile is bit tricky

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the review, Vishal. We are working on a brand new mobile app, coming soon. Stay connected for updates!

Gina
Project Manager (Suède)
Services d'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good ,with room for improvement

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Helps us optimize our approach to projects .

The Project Overview window manages to be concise without being overbearing .Following the overall process is easy ,changes are updated instantly and you can also reach out to other nTask members easily .You can also integrate it with Outlook ,making sending out reminders really simple.

nTask has it's own vernacular about their features and when you start out it takes long to learn which means what . I can also see how it could be an issue for large teams to incorporate everything they need in the same place on nTask . Our team is fortunately not that large and we manage .

Nick
Senior Developer (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Great Service

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy to track and view all tasks that are being worked on. Also very easy to track hours

I sometimes try creating a new task and it looks like it gets created but it does not actually get created as when I try updating the task I get a "task does not exist" Error. I believe this is maybe an issue where only certain individuals inside a given workspace can create new tasks but it does not say that when I try to create the task.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Nick. What you are describing seems to be a bug, we have opened a ticket for it. You can also report bugs to us directly by emailing support@ntaskmanager.com

Rebecca
Rebecca
owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Helps us stay on the same page without clogging the inbox.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I like how it keeps our wholesale orders organized.

The post-it note style task board is easy to focus on and inhibits project overwhelm.

I've had issues with editing the project description when I didn't make the task but I imagine that is a permission issue.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Rebecca. You can always chat with our support agents for clarity on features. Happy nTasking!

uzair
Personal Trainer (Pakistan)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

BEST PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE

Use of percentages and reminders by app make it very effective.

They can work on the interface to make look more engaging.

Allie
Operations Manager (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Ntask Review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My employees stopped looking at / reading it. - i went back to paper.

I like that it is accessible - I can have all employees logged on their own account and can get information across to everyone.

Disliked that it was a little difficult to use - if meetings arent posted they are not easy to read but they cant be edited after posted.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the response Allie. Your feedback will help us in making nTask more easy to use.

Saskia
Periodista (Venezuela)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Strategically manage your work to save time and money

Commentaires : We have used it in works that require collaboration, but also as an individual tool, I program my week the articles I have to write, the interviews I have to do, the guidelines of our activities that I have to record audiovisually with my work team. My personal life thanks you Ntask

The best to manage tasks, files, schedule meetings, you can also manage financial resources if you need to execute a specific task. It has visualization functions in Gantt Chart and very good integrations with Google calendar and Outlook.

More customization and formatting options are missing.

Aishat
Media Assistant (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

N task review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's been a great way to manage tasks from my supervisor

I get to see how tasks are organized based on the completeness

A little hard to navigate through the app initially

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the review, Aishat. We provide a free onboarding call and a bunch of articles on how to get started with nTask. Feel free to book some time with us whenever you need!