Avis clients sur ManageEngine OpUtils

4,7 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine OpUtils

Gérez les ports de commutation et les adresses IP pour plus de disponibilité et d'espace grâce à ManageEngine OpUtils.

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine OpUtils

6 avis affichés

Joseph L.
IT Manager
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 14/12/2018

"Simplify your Network"

Commentaires: We use it for Level 1 engineers to track and report on our end points. Then integrate the reports with slack for central visibility.

Avantages: We have been loyal ManageEngine users and this product is one of their most powerful. Automate switch level tasks, run reports and track change management.

Inconvénients: It’s a bit tricky to perform software updates.

• Publié le 14/12/2018
Senior IT Manager
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"OpManager - Good Stuff"

Commentaires: Overall, the product is great. I cannot say enough about how good their support is. It's amazing.

Avantages: The flexibility of the software is its strong suit. You're given the option of using built in tools, such as SNMP monitors or create your own.

Inconvénients: I didn't like the setup process. I felt there were too many steps to get up and running. Maybe a standard VM ova would've made the process easier.

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Fazal A.
implementation & support specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Easy monitoring tool"

Avantages: i used this tool to monitor routers and switches and generated reports for availability, performance, utilization and downtime.

Inconvénients: It does not have customization according to our needs in reporting and some of the devices we had were not supported.

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Carlos S.
Senior Network and Security Engineer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/08/2020

"ManageEngine OpUtils"

Commentaires: Ip/network discovery and switch port management

Avantages: Easy to use, good network and switch port viewing

Inconvénients: Some ai to help identify issues and improve troubleshooting.

• Publié le 24/08/2020
Donnie B.
VP IT
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/12/2020

"ManageEngine OpUtils is a solid product"

Commentaires: I needed an easy way to monitor, locate, and block any rogue devices that may find their way onto my network. OpUtils fills that need perfectly. Through the process of setting up Oputils I began to review processes and procedures that needed a fresh update.

Avantages: Oputils from Manage Engine was very easy to setup and deploy. The interface is very intuitive and with very little research on my part, the software was setup and running.
The support team with ManageEngine were very proactive in reaching out and offering assistance with the demo, trial, and final install of the full system.

Inconvénients: The only small issue I had was setting the email notifications correctly. If you do not have the right settings configured your inbox can be overwhelming. A quick email to support for clarification of the notice setting and I was in business.

• Publié le 16/12/2020
David M.
Senior Systems Administrator
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Serves a Purpose"

Commentaires: With OpUtils I now have better control over my IP addresses, I can find and eliminate physical issues on my network, for example, we have one drop at each cubicle, our IP phones connect to the drop and the computer connects through the phone. Some of the phones are giving me duplex errors, I can filter my report (on screen only) to show me all the half duplex 100MB connections and correct those.

Avantages: I initially purchased this product to help me manage my switches and having the reports on the port's are a great feature.

Inconvénients: I can pull some reports on the screen with no real way to export the data in the report on my screen to a CSV file and the report scheduling doesn't have the same information.

• Publié le 19/05/2020