Avis clients sur Wherefour

En savoir plus sur Wherefour

Logiciel de traçabilité/ERP moderne avec suivi/traçage des lots, contrôle des stocks, recettes, calcul des coûts, commandes, bons de commande, rapports et intégrations.

En savoir plus sur Wherefour

Wherefour - Notes

5,0

Wherefour a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 33 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wherefour ?

Jennifer
Jennifer
President (Canada)

Makes Traceability easy

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I find Wherefour very easy to work with. They help us meet our regulatory requirements for one step forward one step back traceability. When I first started using Wherefour in 2019 I submitted a list of suggested improvement and they have actually implemented most of them. So they really do listen to customer feed back

That is was easy to set up - also they are extremely responsive to improvement suggestions.

That the page tabs are at the bottom of the screen instead of the top

Derek
Manager, IT Operations (É.-U.)
Impression, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

An exciting product with a lot of potential

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall its been very positive with their responsiveness to change requests and the onboarding process. The tool is clearly growing at a very fast pace and I look forward to the features they roll out in the coming months and years.

The software is web-based so it means it can run on any web-enabled device. It's very intuitive for our manufacturing operators and most of the UI is very easy to grasp. It's using the best of the modern web, compared to so many other dated inventory management tools. I love the custom label editor and templates for PDF reports for things like customer order PDFs and cycle count reports. The support has been outstanding and the onboarding team has really ensured our issues are addressed in a timely fashion.

While the product is in the Sage Intacct marketplace, it's clear the integrations are still being worked on as customers need them. There are some serious limitations to how you can do lot/bar/serial# automation which is requiring us to rethink a lot of our existing systems but it can feel limiting at times.

Maggie
Product Director (É.-U.)

Great Software for Food Manufacturing Companies

4,0 il y a 8 mois

The software is very user friendly and was easy to integrate into the companies current systems/processes. Features that have been added over time have been game-changing and only serve to make the software more user-friendly, logical and helpful as a manufacturing business. But what stands above all that is that the customer service from the team has always been top notch, and anyone at Wherefour is always willing and ready to help at a moments notice. Great product, great team!

The planning features have been a great addition, but still create some difficulty when trying to balance the "look ahead" with what is happening in real time. To date, we have operated mostly as "just in time" manufacturing and have not be able to utilize the planning tools as much as we'd like to be able to in order to create drafts or schedules.

Stephen
FrontLine Technical Support (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 11-50 employés

WhereFour Review

Commentaires : Wherefour has been incredible in helping us manage our raw materials. It has proven its ability to handle a high volume of data and give us that data in a multitude of ways.

The reporting features are incredibly useful. The ability to filter different inventory items, customers, orders, activity, and dates really help with a full scope of the business. We also really like how it tracks our raw materials and the ability to reconcile easily.

The lack of control of self customization when trying to visualize data.

Mayuko
Finance Lead (É.-U.)

Solid Start-up Inventory Management Tool

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The area I have really enjoyed has been the service level of support in the onboarding process and taking us through all the different modules. The way of showing how to build and integrate has been great. We really enjoy working with Amy, so please recognize her efforts. While there are kinks in the program, we like hearing there is a pipeline for improvements. That gives us a lot of hope continuing to build around this product and our relationship.

Overall, ease of use and a solid system for newer, smaller organization for inventory management. It has some really good features that can make the business run. There are some areas of reporting and management improvements that could be in place, but for a simple organization, it works.

The two areas of opportunities are really around better reporting and going through a bit more of how the reporting can be used to improve the operations a bit. We came across some kinks in the reporting feature that show some opportunity. We also wished there were slightly better integration with the system.

Paul
General Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Food manufacturer and self delivery company

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I purchased this initially to handle the traceability requirements I have with our audits. We quickly expanded into using the COGS capability to see exactly what each of our 40+ products are costing us and then once I reviewed the invoicing function I realized it was far superior to the invoicing program I was using so we changed over to Wherefour for that also. It integrates with QB well which is quite handy. There was some features that I was missing, and I could talk to the company about them and they integrated these features into an update. They are constantly updating/improving the software so I feel that there is a lot of work going into improvements of an already great program and that they listen to your suggestions is quite impressive. One last but important point is that they are very responsive to answering all of your questions and when I have a difficulty they get on the phone with me and teach me how to solve my problem.

This product is easy to use and I can get a new driver up and using the software within a matter of minutes. We manufacture our own food products and the traceability function is perfect and allows me to go through 3rd party audits that are required for our national accounts. The ability to monitor COGS down to individual batches of cookies or ice cream is powerful since ingredient pricing has been fluctuating so much lately. Also, I use the reporting function daily to track what products are selling and since we have some seasonality to our products I can quickly see when sales are increasing or decreasing which allows me to adjust production levels rapidly.

Our invoices are created at our customers locations since we are a DSD provider. So the driver uses an iPad to create orders and invoices but if the customer is not in an area with cell service (so we can connect to cloud) we can't make an invoice. It would be nice to have an offline function, allowing us to generate an invoice, print it out, and then once we are back in contact with the cloud it would update.

Bradley
Principal Pickle (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Wherefour is a powerful tool and is evolving to compete with larger platforms, but at a lower price

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This has addressed our traceability, inventory and cost management needs associated with food production.

We use this platform on a day in and day out basis. It is designed on a modern platform with powerful UI features and the ability to develop more features with ease over time. The connector to Zapier has given us powerful integration capability that we use extensively to solve real business problems.

As with any platforms there are niggly little bugs, and a few features you will wish worked another way, but nothing that prevents you from conducting your business.

Matthew
Operations Associate (É.-U.)

Tender Food review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the team has been phenomenal to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] especially has blown us away with how helpful and knowledgable she is about the platform. The learning curve was somewhat steep especially when it came to inputting our formulas, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was really patient and helpful.

The interface is fairly straight forward and the team at Wherefour is really top notch. From the trainings to the implemenation manager were all great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] especially has been such a big help in getting this up and running for us. I really like how there's the option for the self service order portal that can link to work orders. Traceability is fairly straight forward too.

It's a little too rigid. The formulas don't adjust dynamically if your yield changes for one item upstream it doesn't change the expected yields downstream of that step. We also wish it had better features for creating batches a little easier such as having a larger yield item in a formula that you're able to then break up into smaller units that summate into that larger total. There are also little things with the UI that can be approved. There's no indicator in the menu that shows where you are like in inventory -> formulas -> disassemblies. Wish there was one so that you could click back to the previous screen you were on. Also when editing pull amounts in production orders it scrolls back to the top of the page, but wish it didn't scroll away from the item. Also if we have different pull amounts you have to click edit and input a new number, wish it was just one step.

Ryan
CEO (É.-U.)

Crushing Audits!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

1. Integrations that work near flawlessly with Shopify, Shipstation, and others. 2. Requires our team to properly receive ingredients and other inputs before running Work Orders. 3. Makes Inventory Management an order of magnitude easier as a mixed ecomm/wholesale company. 4. Removes all stress of traceability and mass balance audits from our certifiers and the FDA.

1. Onboarding was not fun at all. 2. Subscription fee should NOT be charged at the same time as new user pays for setup credits in month 1. 3. Certain small features like PDF Edit and Quickbooks integration should be INCLUDED in core product. 4. No bug rewards for users ;) We found a lot in the early days!

Timothy
Owner (Canada)

Wherefour - Chocolate Producer

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience so far. Our implementation specialist was incredible and the transition was smoother than I expected. Follow-up support is timely and very helpful.

Provides solid end-to-end traceability with integration into existing sales (Shopify) and accounting systems (QBO). Being web-based, its easy to access information from any location and device.

Product development and costing platform could be improved to better assist in making business decisions regarding feasibility and pricing. That being said, Wherefour is constantly upgrading is functionality and features which is great.

Owen
VP/COO (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Intuitive/Simple ERP with Great Customer Service!Superb for Licensed Cannabis Manufacturers!

Commentaires : Overall, Wherefour is an extremely effective tool and it is super simple to navigate and setup! I would highly recommend anyone in the cannabis manufacturing space to use them as we were able to combine all of the features we needed into 1 platform! Also, the price was a huge selling point for us so we feel like we are definitely getting the most for the price!

Everything Wherefour offers in terms of an ERP combined with Integrations with Metrc/Quickbooks/Etc. was what we needed for our business and they made it so simple to use and setup! We use Wherefour daily for our manufacturing business and it saves us so much in time in terms of keeping track of inventory and managing our customers. The integrations with Metrc were also a big deal for us and it streamlines all of our operations into just 1 platform. No need to train our employees on multiple platforms! And learning everything only takes a few hours! They were always very fast in response to our questions and provided plenty of training/materials to help us get setup in a matter of hours.

Honestly, NOTHING to complain about! We took our time in deceasing what ERP to go with and Wherefour didn't have any of the faults we found with other ERP's.

Neil
CFO (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

I wasn't convinced we needed an MRP but I was very wrong!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As the owner of a small company we try to keep everything easy and accurate since we have a small staff and their main purpose is to make quality products, and not to get bogged down with tedious paperwork. My production team implemented Wherefour to keep track of raw material and final production inventory about four years ago. Our audits were very tedious and we didn't everything on paper. I wasn't sure going to a cloud based MRP would be a good idea as we seemed to have our "on paper method" dialed in. I was very wrong. Although I don't use Wherefour to track raw materials like the production team does, I have found myself going in and doing reporting of production runs more and more. The fact I can put a date range in and see how many X we made from X to X in X year...is amazing. I don't think we could function well now without Wherefour and I see now our "mock recall scenario's" were a mess! Paper is NOT a good thing after all. Although I am not involved in the yearly certification audits we do, my staff now is very confident and calm with zero prep work pre-audits. This saves us time and money overall. Wherefour is just really great and evolves readily with the industry. Top notch.

Ease of use Accurate reporting "Fingertip" information Organization of all.the.things.

Honestly, nothing. At times, the calendars can be glitchy because you have to specify date ranges, but I realize for most, this is what they would want/need.

Gregory
Director Customer Care & Operations (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 51-200 employés

Great Software and Better Company

Commentaires : I could not be happier with the Wherefour experience. They are so willing to understand our business needs and they are consistently attempting to work with us in order to successful. Truly "Our success is their success" attitude!

From the start, I was very impressed with the ease of use to get the software implemented and get up and running. The infrastructure of the software is exactly what we were looking for and provided all of the critical features such as Order Management, Warehouse Management and Inventory Management. Our Company was had unprecedented volume and the integration services with our ecommerce store played a significant factor. The ability to get the reporting in all these areas were critical to our success and the support team and services were outstanding.

The main dashboard has been improved as in the beginning there was no way to customize relevant to our organization. Since, they have create new features that allow for widgets that summarize information/data which is critical for our business.

Diana
Managing Partner - Pastry Chef (É.-U.)

Necessary for Food Safety

Our company has annual third party audits and part of our requirements to be compliant with food safety is to have an effective way for tracing lots. We used to to this process by hand and have tons of binders! WhereFour speeds up the process of tracing and we love that it can be accessed from any device because it’s cloud based. It’s very easy to use once you have all your information in the software.

All the feedback or additional needs that we’ve had since we’ve been using the software, have been addressed by the team. Wherefour is always updating and making the software better!

Lydia
VP Operations (É.-U.)

Inexpensive & Most Intuitive ERP System

5,0 l’année dernière

I have used many other big ERP systems (JDE, NetSuite) and they always seems so complex and difficult to use. WhereFour seemed much more intuitive. It was very easy to match the system to the physical processes in place. We make customized products so the implementation and execution could have been messy, but it went smoothly. The assistance in inventory transfer was priceless. All concerns and issues was addressed immediately.

I struggled a bit with the material planning functionality and the quality functions. Neither seemed set up for the personal care, consumer goods business that we have. The WhereFour team is very open to train and help as well as are consistently updating features and functionality.

Karen
Accounting (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We are very happy with Wherefour since we are able to quickly analyze if we have all raw materials we need to manufacture custom orders. The software is easy to use and the reports used for Cycle counting make it easy to count using the Category feature. We are very happy with the support and response time we get when needing answers to questions or how to use a feature.

The What If feature, Bill of Materials, Reports

The Activity screen is sometimes hard to follow transactions

Neha
VP Operations (É.-U.)

Lemon Perfect Review

Commentaires : We have had an absolutely wonderful experinece with Wherefour. Their team has always been available for any and all questions, reccomondations, improvements not only during implementation but the months beyond as we started to navigate the system. This system has been essnetial to the sucess of our operations from inventory management, to production reconciliatin to informed decision making through acessible reporting.

I love the interface, the ease of use, and the quick accessibilty to all our minformation on our FG, raw materials, packaging and orders. In addition, the reporting and export functions have been essential to allowing us to quickly access data and make informed decisions!

We are still learning the system, but have few requests aroundenhanced scrap management and reporting, as well as some simple requests regarding location filters + data fields.

Karen
Logistics and Purchasing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

We love using Wherefour

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I feel it works well for our small business and we are getting what we need from the reporting features.

I liked that it was very intuitive and easy to set up and edit

Sometimes I feel it shows too much information I wish there was just totals of what we have in inventory per warehouse and not several line items of the same location and lot, just because the transaction was created 2 different days.

Cheriene
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Wherefour is by far the easiest ERP software that has comprehensive traceability features.

Commentaires : Less of a headache every time I was inputting a production work order. It truly is a very simple system and the ease of use is nice.

Wherefour is easy to set up, the traceability reports work well, as we just passed an SQF food safety and quality audit. The BOMs and accounting flow through (with quickbooks) well. It is always improving and the customer service is great.

Only a request to have every page able to DL into a CSV...but I know they are working on that. This would only be helpful when printing inventories.

kelly
COO (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Great tool for small business

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Love Wherefour - The support team is amazing! We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Great for inventory and billing/purchasing

Orders going to the Pick n hip section is confusing. I feel like it should be Invoices that goes to Pick n Ship

Jordan
Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)

Excellent Product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent! We just had our first inspection post-implementation and the inspector said he'd never seen inventory and documentation this clean.

It does exactly what we need it to, plus their support is top-notch - walking us through things we need assistance with and, because they're still growing, implementing our suggestions and customizations when needed.

The onboarding process was a little cookie cutter. We just attended recorded classes and didn't get a ton of individualized support unless we reached out with specific questions.

Ryan
President (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Software is great and the customer service is even better

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The wherefore team has been outstanding. Our organization has received top notch customer service. They truly care about how you utilize their product and strive to make it better for every individual customer.

the ability to shape the platform for your specific needs

Longer than expected setup time but that was primarily due to our organization.

Parker
Partner / Owner (É.-U.)

Growing up - Putting it all in one place

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : So far we have been thrilled with Wherefour's capabilities. Switching form manual and, many times, hand-written forms and tracking to a fully automated ERP is transformative. I expect to learn MANY things in the coming weeks and months about my business and to expose many strengths and weaknesses by implementing this software. Having everything in one place will give us confidence to grow our business.

The Wherefour software is very intuitive but also flexible. The implentation of this software required work upfront but once you get over that hurdle and begin to use it, you wonder how you ever functioned before. The implentation team was patient, informed and responsive.

It takes some repetition and training to remember to save data in a form before navigating to another tab. It would be nice to have more consistent autosave functionality.

Sarah
CEO (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Best cloud-based traceability solution available.

The ease of use and the Wherefour team are excellent,

No complaints, truly. There were some features that were not available when we first started. Wherefour has always been happy to take our feedback and in several instances implemented updates that met the needs we had described.

Ricardo
Plant Manager (É.-U.)

Splendid review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I would strongly recommend Wherefour to anybody and I am very happy with overall experience.

Most user-friendly software I have worked with.

Some glitches that happen after software updates but they are usually resolved within a day or two.