Avis clients sur Pirate Ship

En savoir plus sur Pirate Ship

Logiciel de livraison pouvant être utilisé avec n'importe quelle imprimante et périphérique pour imprimer des étiquettes d'expédition et gérer l'expédition de courrier.

En savoir plus sur Pirate Ship

I love that it has easy software integration with my website. Customer service is quick and friendly.

I am really trying to rack my brain on the negatives of this website. The only negative I can think of is it I did not find out about it sooner.

Pirate Ship - Notes

4,9

Pirate Ship a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 924 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pirate Ship ?

Lori
Lori
Director of Client Services (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Shipping Made Easy and Cheap Arrrrg!!!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The problems that Pirate Ship solved for me is discounted shipping services, accurate tracking of packages and ease of use. It also allows me to create an address book for any labels that I would possibly re-use in the future. I can create my label, mail or text tracking to the recipient and drop my package or schedule a pick-up.

I have used this software to mail simple packages to customers. It works great to provide a discount over retail USPS services and to compare USPS to Fed Ex or UPS and to track and inform my customer of a package headed their way.

I have only used the desktop software. I do not have it downloaded to my phone as an app, so I cannot comment on the software as it relates to a phone app. However, the desktop software works flawlessly to mail and track packages.

KImberly
Regional Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 10 000+ employés

All Aboard! Pirate Ship is a Must Have Shipping Program for All Small and Large Businesses Alike!!!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent. I am happy saving $$ every time I use it.

The pros are pretty much everything to do with Pirate Ship. I've used pretty much every platform out there and they are the best by far. Even the temporary Holiday Price Increase the Government loves to stick to us every year has a couple weeks of forgiveness I believe. I love everything about the software.

My only con would be I wish they were able to do away with the Holiday Price Increase altogether, but I know that that's not their fault.

Photographie, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Filing an insurance claim? Good luck, be ready to jump through hoops...

2,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Until now, it was good. I figured they would have my back when this one and the first time I needed their help in an insurance claim for coverage I paid. Has left a poor impression.

Fast website, and decent rates. Responsive tech support means they respond timely not necessarily with helpful information with the constant feedback that they are a small team and can only do so much.

Mediocre tracking information - makes you log in to the website to track packages instead of sending a tracking label link with a receipt. They already have that feature (in other emails sent - for example, in refund emails), but in communicating with their tech support, they said they prefer folks to log in to the website to see the tracking number and won't send it in the receipt emails upon purchase of labels!Filing an insurance claim - they expect you to have pictures of the INSIDE of each box shipped along with the packaging used. Seriously. The picture of the external damaged box and the damaged items or your stellar track record (in over two years of use, never filed a single claim) is insufficient.Person 1, answering your claim request email, doesn't read that the package was insured for $500 and stated that it is insured for $100. When pressed to look carefully, apologizes. Then, person 2 takes over the claim process and asks for all the information person 1 had asked for and was provided with. When asked if they had read the prior correspondence, person 2 responded that they were just confirming the information. Mind you; this is after providing pictures of the damaged items, damaged box, etc.

Kirk
Kirk
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best e-commerce shipping platform for small businesses

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I can't recommend Pirate Ship enough. Pirate Ship has saved thousands of dollars in shipping costs and made running multiple e-commerce businesses so much easier. You can manually enter orders or integrate with Shopify and other leading e-commerce platforms so orders flow in automatically. Pirate Ship has the most responsive and most helpful support staff of ANY company I have ever worked with.

Can print labels on Pirate Ship within minutes of signing up. Amazing customer service. Great discounted shipping rates, both for the US and abroad - especially the Simple Export Rate for shipments under 4 lbs worldwide.

During bulk fulfillment, if you make a mistake uploading a bulk order file it can take 1-2 minutes to cancel the import. It's understandable, but slows things down when you're in crunchtime prepping orders.

bri
assistant manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

pirate ship review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : great would recommend to anyone especially anyone who owns and ships for their small business. it really keeps the profits a little higher when not wasted on expensive shipping

i like how cheap it is compared to doing usps or any other shipping services it is also very user friendly. the tracking and updates are great and the easy printing of the labels.

sometimes the weight can be a little off so pirate ship will charge you one price at the beginning and then when the package is actually weighed and shipped it will charges you the difference. is it usually minimal and only off by a few cents/maybe a dollar.

Doctoral Student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best shipping platform for an independent seller

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with Pirate Ship has been extremely positive, and I see myself continuing to use their platform for the foreseeable future.

The best thing about Pirate Ship is the commercial pricing it offers. Pirate Ship saves me huge amounts of money, especially on international shipments. Moreover, it also makes it extremely easy to compare shipping options and pricing.

I have no problems with Pirate Ship as a platform. I suspect that, if I was shipping at higher volume, I might want more options for searching or organizing past shipments. However, for someone who only ships a few packages a week, it's unbeatable.

Network Admin (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Pirate Ship, where have you been all my life.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Keeping shipping costs low is becoming increasingly difficult, Pirate Ship helps a lot with that.

I don't ship packages daily but I do ship at least a few times a week. All of a sudden I find Pirate Ship a site that gives me a clean user interlace, amazing prices and great customer service. Can't say enough good things about them.

They need to implement the ability to change the label before you print but after you created the label or at least put in some logic. You really can't fit a 4" x 6" label on a box you have entered the dimensions of as 3" x 7"

Jackie
Bad Ass (É.-U.)

Any Idiot can use Pirate Ship

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Two thumbs up!

Extremely easy to use! I am very very NON tech savvy and can use it with ease.

Sometimes I get charged afterwards because they didn't charge me the correct price initially.

Robyn
Estimator (É.-U.)

User Friendly and Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Good rates, and easy to use. Cost is low for the services offered.

I dont like that it doesnt have all the USPS box options.

Cindy
Composer (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Ahoy, Matey, Pirate Ship is Amazing

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic. From the fun emails ("Ahoy, Matey, here's your receipt"), to the ease of use, it's great.

I like that it completely cancels our sometimes daily or weekly drives to the post office. I like that it is VERY easy, very convenient, great prices, a contained unit for when I need to mail my products.

There is literally nothing I don't like about Pirate Ship. What's not to love? I'm trying to write enough words to cover the minimum in this block (lol).

Kelly
Kelly

Cheap Shipping, Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : Overall I had a great experience with Pirate Ship and their customer service is top notch!

I run several ecommerce websites and I needed a shipping software that would pull orders in from each place, and some marketplaces so that I could run an efficient shipping department. Pirate Ship did that for me. Unfortunately, there was some sort of server level firewall issue with one of my WordPress sites that started blocking the connection. The Pirate Ship customer service team was amazing! They spent a lot of time helping me figure out the issue and explaining what was happening. In the end, it was something my ISP needed to fix and they weren't able to isolate the problem so I had to switch to a different shipping software. I was sad because it's rate to find a company that goes above and beyond like the Pirate Ship team did. I'm hoping I will be able to use them again in the future.

The issue I had wasn't with the software but with my ISP. It was blocking the connection and kept dropping the feed of orders.

Philshaunda

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Commentaires : I absolutely love pirate ship and have recommended it to several of my friends who need to ship stuff.

Easy to navigate and ship products. I also love that I have the ability to track packages to see when they arrive to their destination.

I always seem to get tripped up on how to add a group of addresses to ship stuff to. I am sure this is user error though.

Digital Content Designer (É.-U.)

Great for small businesses

Pirate Ship was suggested to me because I was getting frustrated about shipping costs outside of paypal and PayPal has started to restrict your use of their labels unless the transaction went immediately through them. As an artist who sells merch, this was frustrating. Pirate Ship has comparable rates which is awesome, and their interface is much easier to use. PLUS, I found out they have microshipping for Global shipping, where they can activate much lower rates for your international order. To my knowledge, they're the only free shipping site who can do this.

My only con is that the global shipping perk is something I had to figure out from a friend and message them about as it's not set by default nor is it easy to find information on.

Laura
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Pirate Ship is the best shipping software!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use Pirate Ship for sending my art to my customers. I like that they have the "box in a bag" cubic shipping feature, which saves me a ton of money. I like how it is easy to go back to someone you already sent to and have all their information right there to use again. Even getting refunds is super easy. And, it's FREE. No crazy monthly subscription price.

Integrates easily with selling platforms such as eBay and Etsy. I can see all of my items that need attention in one place.

It would be great if they had a first class 1 oz stamp. Etsy just added that. I am sure they will soon.

Vincent

It Does It All With A Small Catch

Commentaires : I used Pirateship for a long time before switching for another company, and the only reason I switched was to get access to more carriers. I switched to Pirateship from Stamps.com and never missed anything they offered, so if your primary shipping carrier is USPS the discount rate and the ease of use make Pirateship a perfect app for you.

I love how well it works, how easy it is to make a label, and how quickly you can get going. You can go from nothing to shipping fast, and it supports standard label formats (like 4x6) so you don't have to play games.

It only supports USPS. In the COVID era, USPS is not the most reliable and not having other options is handicapping to me. Also Pirateship does not support first class letter postage.

Kenna

Love Pirate Ship

Commentaires : I already work a full time job teaching an application tool to military personnel. I just too on two small business opportunities and I'm so excited to start these adventures on top of my regular job. I have two young boys so I don't have a lot of time. Pirate ship lets me create my labels, print them, and get pick ups from my house! Love I can avoid the post office and keep everything shipping out with ease!

Software is easy to use and I LOVE the Pirate theme! I love how I can schedule free USPS pick-up and avoid the post office all together! Printing works great with the Avery shipping labels. Rates are the cheapest found and 1-3 day shipping! Love Love Pirate Ship

Nothing. It just takes a little bit of playing with the creating a label. The first label I tried I messed up because I wasn't paying full attention but I was able to easily cancel the label and get refunded.

Mandy
Color street stylist (É.-U.)

The best

Commentaires : Overall my experience is amazing with them. I will never use another company to make shipping labels though

Super easy to use, you can even copy and paste addresses and it will fill in the appropriate format

I have never had any single issue using this software. I have nothing bad to say about Pirateship.com

Tamara

Best Shipping Platform for Small Business

Commentaires : 10/10 would highly recommend

I love that I can play around with packaging and get rate comparisons. I love the price point. I love that it has easy software integration with my website. Customer service is quick and friendly

Sometimes I do struggle to find the page that tells me the cheapest option to ship items in but that seems more like user error

Truman
owner (É.-U.)

The best

Commentaires : While it is either the least expensive or tied for least expensive, the ease of use makes it my first choice for printing postage.

Very easy to use. Plus: it has an auto-fill on address: you type in part of an address and it shows all the possibilities for the correct complete address. If one matches the one you're looking for, you can have it automatically fill in. This is particularly useful for the sometimes-confusing addresses in England or Japan.

No problems - no complaints; I can't say anything bad about it because I can't think of anything bad about it.

VP of Awesome (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

I used to hate shipping labels now I love them, and save money while at it!

Commentaires : Ever since I started shipping with Pirate Ship I started saving money, by far, period. They have a variety of discounted rates not available through Ebay shipping labels. I can't believe how much money I literally threw away with Ebay labels. I have been using PS for about two years now and I remember only having an issue with an international label that for some reason didn't appear on my orders list, well I contacted PS and in minutes, literally minutes I had a real person (with eye patch and wooden leg I assume) in a chat window and informed me that Ebay was having some issues with International orders. Every time I have needed customer support they have been there for me. I always insure my shipments, I have only once had to make a claim because USPS was rough with my packages and the PS staff assisted me all the way through with the claim and it all got resolved to my satisfaction.

Easy of use like no other I have tried before it. It simply works, never crashes, always shows my orders as it should.

no support for FedEx, only USPS, which is fine as I mostly use USPS but it'll be nice not to have to use the overly chaotic FedEx website.

Matthew

No Reason To Look Any Further

Commentaires : I've used pirateship to ship everything for my businesses. I've used it in both businesses I've owned because it's the best program out there for shipping savings.

Super easy to set up. Super easy to use. Saves you TONS on shipping. Running a subscription box, I need to save as much as possible on one of my highest costs. Pirateship let's me do that without having to scale my business to 1000's if packages. I cant understate how fast, efficient, and helpful their customer service is. Top 5 out of any company I've ever dealt with in my life, easily.

I cant think of a single feature that is lacking. The service handles single shipments, group shipments, everything. Its all easy. They even support multiple label sizes and print formats now. They're only getting better too!

samantha

Love pirateship

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall been great. No plans to leave.

Pirateship is amazing! Not only is it free but it syncs with shopify, easy to navigate to find shipments, reports, file a dispute, add features & more. Their customer service is also very friendly and answers fast!

I wish they'd join up with fedex, too!!

Jennifer
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Pirate Ship seems to have a Easy Button for Shipping Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : PirateShip has saved me so much money, time, and nonsense. No monthly fees. Great reporting features.

Everything about PirateShip is easy including accessing support when you need it.

I wish it was integrated with CommentSold - that is on my wishlist.

Karen
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly recommended!

Commentaires : An absolute pleasure to deal with, every time. Even when I make a mistake, it is easy to get my account credited back and move on.

I recommend pirate ship to everyone, all the time. There is no reason not to use the service. The site is easy to navigate, and it always saves me money. Every time.

I really can't think of anything I'm not happy with. I suppose it would be great if there was an Android app. But the website works great! No complaints at all.

Gary
Gary

Easy to Use, Easy to Quote

Commentaires : There is no additional cost to me. No Memberships or service fees. The rates on PirateShip are typically cheaper than eBay TopRated Seller discounts and of course cheaper than going to the post office or USPS.com.

The site is very easy to use. It works great with my Rollo Printer and my Dymo XL printer. I use for eBay, Etsy my online store and to quote shipping costs overseas. For eBay, it syncs all the packages I need to ship out, displays my "custom label" where I place my item locations and lets eBay know the package is on its way. I think there are more USPS shipping options on PirateShip than on eBay. 80-90% of the time I find PirateShip is cheaper than Ebays discounted rates. Especially for overseas orders.

That it could incorporate UPS, FedEx, and DHL. It would be the perfect one-stop-shop for all my shipping needs.