Modernized Flexible Solutions

Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Inconvénients: As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Publié le 11/10/2019
David B.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Avantages: Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Inconvénients: Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

envoyé par Rippling le 18/10/2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

Publié le 20/08/2019
Mike S.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Inconvénients: The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Rippling for Small Business

Publié le 04/09/2019
Nicholas N.
Business Developer
Traduction et localisation, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Avantages: The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Inconvénients: The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Rippling is a one stop shop

Publié le 04/11/2019
Josh H.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Avantages: It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Inconvénients: Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.

Happy to make the switch

Publié le 09/09/2019
Matilda L.
HR
Biotechnologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.

Avantages: It is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.

Inconvénients: I do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.

Horrible service and on boarding

Publié le 19/11/2019
Marcus A.
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Avantages: I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Inconvénients: -ZERO Customer Service
-Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service
-Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more!
-User Interface is extremely outdated
-Functionality is exaggerated.

Forget ADP, Paychex or Ceridian

Publié le 05/11/2019
Chris M.
Chief Operating Officer
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Rippling, we spend so much less time fixing problems than we used to with the big payroll providers. The system natively and easily integrates with G Suite, Expensify, health insurance, worker's comp, and a variety of other services. This allows us to focus on building the business rather than payroll and HR.

Avantages: This is, by far, the easiest and most intuitive payroll and HR software that I've used. Doing the initial setup took a mere 3 hours compared to literally months of setup time for ADP Workforce Now or Ceridian Dayforce HCM. Rippling does what they say they're going to do and they seem to do it very well. Direct deposits have been making it successfully into accounts so far!!!

Inconvénients: I'm not a big fan of team-based email support, but that's pretty much the only option they provide. While I don't feel they're leading me astray, I also don't feel like they intimately know the needs of my company. I'm also a little concerned about the longevity of a company that is probably running off of venture capital, but it is a risk I am very willing to take to not have the frustration of one of the big payroll companies, who have software that is difficult to use and often screwed up payroll runs.

rippling vs. gusto, no contest rippling wins.

Publié le 24/07/2019
Devon C.
ceo
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: would recommend to anyone vs gusto or zenefits(which has awful customer service) - you speak to someone you get an answer vs. other programs which reroute you to someone new who has no idea about your problem.

Avantages: customer service is top notch with rapid responses to questions. can link up to other apps very easily which is fantastic.

Inconvénients: would love to incorporate PTO into a team calendar in the site

envoyé par Rippling le 26/07/2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback! You actually can customize and share your PTO into a team calendar. See https://help.rippling.com/pto/calendar/. If you have any questions, just reach out to our support team.

A delightful and easy to use platform

Publié le 22/08/2019
Digital Content Designer
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: My job recently switched to Rippling from Gusto, and although I love Gusto, Rippling was a really nice surprise! You get emailed when you're paid, like Gusto, but it tells you the details in the email body moreso. The interface is also super easy to use. I like that there is an "advice of deposit" embedded in the webpage so that you don't have to download a PDF to see the details. It's great to have the crucial details like net pay and pay period upfront. There's also a neat bar that shows how much went to taxes and how much went to you. The drawings are super cute too and lift my mood. Another nice thing is you can easily change your tax status on Rippling, so it feels very integrated.

Inconvénients: I don't love the paystub pdf look. It has a giant "THIS IS NOT A CHECK" watermark, and overall looks a little unprofessional. Makes me a bit nervous when I have to submit paystubs to anyone as proof of income, and I worry they won't believe me. I felt Gusto's PDFs were way more professional and legit.

So convenient!

Publié le 01/10/2019
Katherine L.
Sr Brand Manager
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I liked that it took care of all the on-boarding prior to my start at my new company. It was such a pleasant surprise to come in on my first day and not have to spend the first half of it filling out paperwork to get myself into the system. Furthermore, it was really great to be on payroll from day 1 instead of having that awkward gap in time with no income that is typical in switching careers.

Inconvénients: I wish there were previous documents for health insurance. To clarify further, when electing my health insurance plan, I was given 3 options. After I selected my preferred plan, the other options were no longer visible to me and I wish they were; I am having second thoughts on the plan I chose and would like the information I once had available to me still accessible after my choice.

envoyé par Rippling le 04/10/2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. Regarding your health insurance comment, wanted to make sure you're aware that a. if this is Open Enrollment and OE is still open, your Rippling admin can always open it back up for you in product, or you can download Summary of Benefits and come back to make elections before the deadline passes. Reach out to your admin or support@rippling for any questions.

Best all-in-one solution for small business

Publié le 11/12/2019
Manager of Accounting
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: all the different modules that work together: payroll, benefits, RPass, app integrations, connection to 401k

Inconvénients: no chat support, only email..responses are quick but sometimes having access to chat support right away would be great

Excellent Resource for Small Businesses

Publié le 28/12/2018
Nicole G.
Director of Operations
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Absolutely fantastic. Although there are areas for improvement, every time I reach out to Rippling with a request for help or new feature, I always get a positive response. If it's not already in the pipeline for development, they're more than willing to consider for future releases. I cannot recommend this application enough.

Avantages: I can manage my payroll, insurance/benefits, onboarding/offboarding, software & hardware deployment all through one interface. The document retention feature is absolutely amazing. Having new hires and current employees digitally sign documents and then store those docs in Rippling is an amazing timesaver and takes a lot of the headache out of tracking down slowpoke reviewers.
Payroll in itself is a breeze. We've had to incorporate into multiple states as we acquire more remote employees and Rippling has guides for employer account creation for all 50 (from what I can tell, at least!). Not only that, but it's a single flat monthly fee to run as many payrolls as you need.

Inconvénients: The formatting on the doc builder is a little glitchy and you don't have many fonts to choose from. While the software integration is an amazing feature, it's not always applicable to the accounts our team maintains. Sometimes the SaaS provider will require you to use an Enterprise+ account to take full advantage of the integration... obviously not something Rippling can control, but it's a bummer nonetheless.

One-stop-shop for all your People needs

Publié le 20/09/2019
Sana H.
Director of People
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that we don't have to create accounts in multiple systems. Using Rippling, we can create one account, and allow the app to take care of the rest. This frees us up to do more meaningful things with our time, and reduces the administrative burden for onboarding and exits.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more HRIS features (e.g. individualized signature capability, ability to append time-stamped notes to personnel files). I'm loving the new Employee Home beta feature for sure. More like this stuff, please!

envoyé par Rippling le 26/09/2019

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback, we're constantly making improvements so look out for new features!

Great for anyone who needs to hire

Publié le 12/11/2019
Starling C.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using it to start the HR process for our startup. It helped us setup our hiring process. A great experience so far.

Avantages: It makes hiring incredibly simple, particularly for founders new to the HR process.

Inconvénients: It is complex with quite a lot of options, but that’s to be expected considering the services it provides.

Easy to find everything I need!

Publié le 22/10/2019
Gabby S.
Dispatcher
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like that any time I want to change my direct deposit info, view my paycheck stubs, change emergency contact information, or basically anything else, it's all right there.

Avantages: I love that everything is easy to find. It's extremely user friendly. Even our older employees who are less computer friendly can use this.

Inconvénients: Wishing there was a link for my insurance stuff in Rippling instead of having to google search or pull it up separately every time.

Rippling is a game changer

Publié le 23/08/2019
Vincent J.
CFO/CFO
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Rippling was obviously designed to solve issues faced by HR / Payroll departments. Everything is integrated and easy to set up. We had no real HR system and were using ADP for payroll. We implemented Rippling and switched over in a few weeks and had no issues at all. We implemented the PTO feature since we were tracking it manually and now have an easy way to approve and track time off. We also ran our open enrollment through the platform and employees found it really easy to use compared to other tools we used in the past.
the team at Rippling has been really cooperative and responsive and now we are looking at all the ways to expand the tool internally to track compliance, improve time tracking and hook up other apps.

Inconvénients: No real issues so far! It has truly been a good experience so far.

Rippling for Growing Business

Publié le 31/07/2019
Bree M.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how easy it is to onboard new employees with Rippling and the rental program for laptops and other hardware.

Inconvénients: I would like some kind of timekeeping functionality, which is what we liked most about the last software we were using.

envoyé par Rippling le 05/08/2019

Hi Bree, Thanks for your feedback! Wanted to let you know we integrate with the best time-tracking applications out there, so you can use the best platform and the best services. Contact support@rippling.com if you have any questions

Fantastic Small Business Solution

Publié le 03/12/2019
Keith I.
Politique publique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Automation! We were looking for a payroll solution, but this provided a complete staff/HR solution for our team. In addition to streamlining our payments to staff and consultants, it has simplified on-boarding, internal compliance concerns, and managing software licenses across the team.

Inconvénients: Onboarding the solution takes a bit of time - but completely worth it!

easiest HR system ever!

Publié le 13/10/2019
Clara K.
Quality Manager
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Rippling for payroll, benefits, and insurance. Enrolling in insurance has never been easier for anyone at our company, and requesting/viewing things like PTO or pay stubs is the simplest process.

Avantages: rippling's dashboard is so easy to use - the best UX of any payroll + benefits software i've ever used! everything is so straightforward and simplified, there isn't any "small print" misleading you or sending you down rabbit holes of information you don't need or want, and the visuals of the dashboard couldn't be more user-friendly.

Inconvénients: can't figure out how to see my direct report's requests for PTO/sick days on my dashboard - can only use a link sent to me via email

envoyé par Rippling le 18/10/2019

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. Regarding your question, you can navigate to the PTO app and click the 'Manage' table to review direct reports pending and processed time-off requests. Overview tab includes their balances. Reach out to support@rippling.com if you have any additional questions.

Rser friendly and easy to navigate!

Publié le 05/10/2019
Sales
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the fact that you receive email notification for every paycheck and that it shows the amount. I also enjoyed the seasonal "BOO! Its Payday" email greeting that came with the notification. Curious to see what the other holiday greetings will look like.

Inconvénients: There is nothing negative I can say about the new software. I enjoy everything about it. Again, very user friendly and very modern.

A Human Resources Practitioner's Dream Software

Publié le 21/10/2019
Ched C.
HR Manager
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From transition to implementation to migration, everything went on great and smoothly. While we did encounter a little hiccup during the migration of data from ADP, I think overall it was a great decision to subscribe to Rippling.

Avantages: - User Friendly
- Easy to Navigate
- Wizard/Questionnaire for compliance
- Interface is neat and did make good use of white space

Inconvénients: None so far. We've officially started using the HRIS about 2 weeks ago and last week for Payroll. So far, so good!

Most streamlined HR platform I have used

Publié le 31/01/2019
Venture Partner
Design, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Staying on top of all the documentation when bringing new employees or contractors onboard was a real hassle and we were not consistent enough about it. Also our previous payroll providers charged more but actually did less - I was spending way too much time on tax filings and cutting checks etc. Rippling handles all our payments for employees and contractors, as well as HSA contributions, and payroll tax filings. I recommend it highly.

Avantages: Rippling makes it very easy to onboard new employees and contractors, run error-free payroll and makes all payroll tax filings effortlessly and accurately. Their browser-based dashboard is extremely easy to use and in the handful of times I have needed it, their customer service was exceptionally responsive and helpful. Their integrations with Slack and Gmail were also really impressively simple to set up and very handy.

Inconvénients: When making the switch over to Rippling from my previous payroll provider, I had to manually import the contractor records from the year-to-date and I made some mistakes. But, they were very helpful in this process and we got it sorted quickly.

Rippling has simplified and streamlined our operations and saved us an FTE

Publié le 21/08/2019
Christopher D.
SVP of Engineering
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were trying to solve the issues of onboarding people, managing hardware and ensuring compliance. We had decided to hire someone to do this, until at the last moment, someone told us about Rippling. This software has automated the employee onboarding process, it manages hardware and installs the security software on it, and it helps us with our audit reporting. We are huge fans!

Avantages: Software is very comprehensive and very flexible. If you want to use a module, you can use it, if you do not want to use it, you do not have to. I oversee the engineering team and compliance, and this helps simplify both. We were about to hire a person, whose full-time jobs was going to be onboarding and compliance, but now we just have Rippling do it.

Inconvénients: We have not found any cons yet. This product has solved all our needs.

Rippling, payroll of the future

Publié le 20/10/2019
Ronnie M.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are not yet implemented, but we've done demos and it is by far the most intuitive system I've seen for benefit admin, payroll etc.

Avantages: Rippling is a very interesting product and I cannot wait to switch to them in January. Their system is intuitive, and very easy to use. It gets rid of 5 other software programs I was using to run a business and houses all of them together.

Inconvénients: The price is a little steep for a small business, but probably worth it.