Avis clients sur Rippling

4,9 (2 104) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Rippling

Un système moderne pour la paie, les avantages sociaux, les RH et les services informatiques

En savoir plus sur Rippling

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Rippling - Notes

4,9
4,9

Rippling a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 104 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rippling ?

Filtrer les avis (2 104)

Kewin
DA (France)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Très facile à prendre en main

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Logiciel simple d'utilisation. J'aime que toutes les taches soient faisable dans un seul logiciel.

Je ne vois pas de points faibles pour le moment

Derrick
Derrick
Director, Team Development & People (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years

Commentaires : Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

ilisa
COO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

We made the change to Rippling and are happy!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Pay for what you need and use. Only have to purchase the pieces that matter to your company. Onboarding right now and there is a very small learning curve. A lot of the implementation is self-driven, which means it is an easy to navigate product with solid support documentation. Friendly to non-profits by offering non-profit pricing.

Performance Management is not native to Rippling so would need to integrate with a 3rd party from their marketplace. The only background check company is expensive, so decided to keep that utside of rippling. would prefer for it to be a part of an EEs record, but not a deal breaker for us.

Karan
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great tool

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Rippling makes tasks like applying for PTO, looking at the HSA, FSA balances very easy and straightforward Dont have to login to multiple accounts to look at the status

401K balance check along with elections would be a great addition. Rippling could be one stop shop for all of this

Ben
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Major Time Saver & Packed with Features

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Love all of the integrations. We utilize Rippling to integrate with Guidelines (401K), Healthcare, 15Five, Google Workspace, Ramp, application tracking systems, and background checks. The single sign on capabilities are great and my employees love it as well.

The initial setup and onboarding was a bit time consuming. Would have paid more money to have someone guide us through and help set up our account with us. This is the 4th time I've switched payroll companies and each time it's a nightmare. We're really happy so far and I hope this is the last switch for quite a while.

Shalanne
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Rippling Rocks! I am very happy with this new software. It is like a one stop shop!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I really like rippling over paychex. It is much easier to navigate and you can access your insurance benefits and 401K and log in to YARDI through there. It is much more effective when it comes to time management. I love it!

I like the overall software program. It is much easier to navigate then paychex flex.

When you have a task to complete it is kinda hard to navigate and get to the spot that is saying you have a task to complete. I am not sure if I explained that good but it is not a big deal. I like it overall so ya thanks! Have a great day.

Stephanie
Due Diligence Investigator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Great software!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The software is very user friendly and easy to use. I like how I have access to my pay check statements, PTO balance, insurance ids, and time clock all in one software! I've never had any technical difficulties with the software.

At this time I can not think of any Cons with Rippling.

Kelly
Community Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Amazing Software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great. I love this platform.

Rippling is a great software. It is easy for me to access both my employee and administrative account, and it is very organized. All of y questions are always answered when researching Rippling (regarding PTO, benefits, etc).

Everything is great, but It would be nice for the employee PTO section to be improved. It would be nice to see my PTO balance updated once I request my time off versus seeing the hours deducted after my vacation time has taken place

Pat
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

RIppling Review - PLS

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a great experience so far, especially dealing with some clunkier/more outdated softwares at other companies in the past.

Super user friendly dashboard. Very easy to access all functions.

N/A. Everything has been awesome so far from a product to service level.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

New Rippling User

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Rippling has been extremely simple and easy to navigate after the recent migration from an old system. Starting a new HRIS always feels overwhelming because you feel like you're starting from scratch with all the information it takes to get you stood up as a user but this was ready to go and easy for users.

It would be beneficial if there was a way for Rippling to handle trustee-to-trustee HSA transfers. The manual process of downloading a form, filling it out, printing it and then mailing to the previous HSA holder seems like it could be streamlined by working with a Rippling HSA team member.

Andrew
Andrew
Engineer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

Rippling, for all your payroll needs

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : overall, this is an extremely clean and easy to use platform. Making your payroll needs extremely easy to navigate

extreamly user friendly and the clean look make use easy to navigate.

This program is a little costly but you get what you pay for.

CEO (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Great step up from Quickbooks Online Payroll

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It makes it easier to hire employees, run payroll on time everytime, deal with the payroll taxes and fillings, and do basic management of employee laptops.

We purchased this after getting frustrated with Intuit's online payroll and there being errors and the customer service being useless. In comparison the customer service at Rippling has been amazing, the onboarding was smooth - I was assigned a dedicated onboarding rep who met on Zoom with me to custom-tune the software to my needs. I love that this makes onboarding easy with workflows - collecting t-shirt size, upload profile photo, eSign contracts and training, etc. All the stuff a large company would do for under $2000 per year for a company of 10 people. It is a great value. Also the MDM of company laptops is great.

No MDM for mobile phones and Windows clients can be buggy, no Okta SSO integration, and support can take a day or two to get back to you sometimes. Honestly not many cons; the software is great for the price.

Executive (É.-U.)
Machines, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

A lot to like, but if you need payroll be wary

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : As I mentioned, on the HR side of things, it is fairly easy to use Rippling. Payroll has its positives, until something goes wrong and then it is the worst nightmare and time suck that you will experience with a payroll software. As you can tell I am pretty frustrated. This isn't my first time that I have searched for other alternatives. I am considering other options at this point. Somehow the last five times I went through this they came through in the end but not before exhausting me, their customer and my accountant. It's not fun to rack up bills fixing the mistakes for software that I am paying for. If I change it will be to one of the payroll services with phone support.

Rippling on the whole is fairly easy to use and employee friendly, until you get to payroll.

The customer support setup is dreadful. Again, the people are nice, but the way it is handled is not acceptable for payroll. Payroll needs to have phone support as it is a time sensitive issue. I have been through all their growing pains, and feel like I should be compensated for debugging their software. They brought taxes in house and now several tax forms are late, again! There is no transparency with your payroll taxes or payments. I reached out to my account representative and his email address is no longer valid. ARGH. The inability to ever reach them via phone is a huge negative and the email support ticketing system is ridiculous if you have payroll questions. Also several of my open issues were never resolved, and they were over a broad range of issues involving payroll, pto, and insurance, yet they closed all the tickets. Again, promises promises on anything that isn't working correctly. The funding may be rolling in for Mr. Conrad, but they are losing grasp of the basics, as well as the items that used to function properly. At some point the reviews will not be so kind if this continues. If they resolve customer support I would be a much happier customer.

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

From a Users Perspective

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Sherine
VP & Chief Business Officer (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though. I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Brock
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Animation, 11-50 employés

Brock McKinley's Review for Epipheo

Commentaires : Now we are connecting up a bunch of programs together to make my workflow easier. Ripping is putting my HR, payroll, benefits and onboarding all into one place and makes my job that much better. I don't have to go to one program to send docs to an employee and then another to set up an email for a new employee and then to another to check an employee's benefit elections. Putting together all these things in one easy to navigate and understand platform is going to blow the competition away.

The easy of use! It just makes sense! Coming from Paycor, which is a convoluted mess, Rippling is a breath of fresh air. Easy to find what you are looking for and get things done. I'm no longer wasting time trying to figure out how to do something.

Only little things that could be improved. For the most part this in in regard to organizing things. Would be great to be able to change the order of apps in the side panels. Also would like to be able to duplicate templates in order to make slight changes. Also sometimes navigating the Custom Fields grid for employees can be hard to see what you are doing because it only shows the field title and not the section you are in. So maybe lines dividing sections or at least the section titles at the top could help with viewing and navigating.

Alysha
Head of People Operations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

I am excited to implement Rippling !

Commentaires : From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Ryan
Chief Product Officer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

Commentaires : We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts. Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot. From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform. Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Lindsey
Controller (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Best HR Tool I've Used

Commentaires : My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations! Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT. The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Antoinette
Director of HR & Financial Administration (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Great Overall Business Product

Commentaires : Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Douglas
VP Finance (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Rippling is a must have

Commentaires : Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

il y a 3 ans

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Great product, friendly service

Commentaires : Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Letha
HR & Operation Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Modernized Flexible Solutions

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

CEO (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Commentaires : Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

il y a 3 ans

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Scott
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Rippling makes my life easier

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Rippling streamlined our onboard / offboarding process, making it very easy for various tasks to be assigned to the people that need to take care of them. This makes it a lot easier, from an IT perspective, to know we've got everything done for onboarding or offboarding - it rendered my physical checklists obsolete! It also, from a user standpoint, gives me comfort knowing all of my HR related information is just a click or 3 away.

From a user standpoint, Rippling is excellent - it has all of my HR related items conveniently located & easy to access. Payroll, benefits (including insurance details - no more worrying about losing my card!) and PTO all centrally located. From an IT standpoint - as someone who has SOME admin types of access to Rippling, but not full access - it is great to have a central location from which I can pull employee details like title, location and direct reports / who each person reports to. It allows me to keep that same data in sync across multiple systems, using Rippling as the "HR Confirmed" data source. I also love the two-factor authentication requirement. I turn that on anywhere it's an option for me!

I, personally, have no issues with Rippling at all. There's isn't a "likes least" I could offer. I don't know the costs, but we have a very cost-aware management team so I am sure it is competitively priced. I didn't have to get involved in the setup or implementation, but do know that the team that did work through that didn't run into any serious obstacles, and was able to get quick support to any questions they had.