Avis clients sur Meevo 2

Publié le 18/06/2019
Brianna A.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.

Avantages: Price, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.

Inconvénients: Meevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.

Tiffany S.
Salon Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.

Inconvénients: -When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday. -The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back. -The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment. -When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client. -The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.

Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress

Michelle L.
Corporate Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: - The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment.
- It promised better features from a franchise point of view

Inconvénients: - We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests.
- The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations.
- The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.

Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World

Derek B.
Assistant Campus Director
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.

Avantages: -Very user friendly!
-Modern looking!
-Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere!
-Mobile Friendly
-Online booking
-Inventory Management

Inconvénients: -Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be.
- Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.

Meevo 2 was an easy switch

Publié le 09/07/2019
Allison M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A benefit we are seeing is having the daily service totals and monthly product sales easily available to us pushes us to make more sales and surpass goals that are calculated for us.

Avantages: The software is much more to the point than others. Having it available through web browser instead of strictly computer has really helped us while booking clients outside of the salon. Also, everyone having their own profiles and goal centers really pushes our stylists to sell and bring in clients more frequently.

Inconvénients: I do some times have a hard time with inventory counts. Some times I need to deduct a product here or there for personal use, and it can get confusing just taking one product out of the inventory count.

Meevo 2 is a fantastic product that will help define the next generation of salon apps.

Publié le 18/04/2018
John N.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: First, huge cost savings with MORE features instead of less. Beautiful interface, very snappy performance. Extremely customizable and fantastic reporting capabilities.

Avantages: Overall, the Meevo2 user experience is great. The software can be customized to behave however you want, with in-depth settings for user security roles, appointment booking preferences, product and services groups, etc. You want your Level 1 stylists to be bookable online, but only for Blowouts, except for someone who also does haircuts, but takes longer than a standard level 1 haircut and is slightly cheaper? There are settings for that. There are comprehensive training videos to walk you through every aspect of configuring and using the system. You're also paired up with a customer success specialist who helps with getting you set up. Ours was *extremely* knowledgeable about Meevo2 and knew the answer anytime we had a question. The system looks gorgeous (especially once you have your Smart Center tiles set up) and is very snappy and responsive. Meevo2 also runs on iPhone and is just as quick and beautiful as on a desktop computer. No need for an extra app, and the mobile version seems to have all the features of the desktop site. EMV credit card reader support is fully integrated from MX915. Meevo handles the pass off to get tip amount, client signature, etc. It's a very smooth process.

Inconvénients: The software launched recently (early 2018). There might be some glitches especially as new features roll out. We haven't run into anything, but it's good to be aware. When moving from another system, it's likely you won't be able to bring all your data. We were able to bring all of our client names and information, but not service history. We got around this by storing service history as client visit notes. It takes a while to set everything up, because it is so configurable. It doesn't have defaults, which means there's no "Quick Start". You need to set up your Service Categories, Services, Employee Templates, Security Roles, Employee Categories, Manufacturers, Product Categories, etc etc.

Great Interface for Ease of Use

Publié le 05/07/2019
Tammy H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall switch to Meevo 2 was as easy as it could have been. Change is nevery easy and and it is a process! However, we are very glad we did it. Our integration specialist did an excellent job of being available to help along the way. Customer support availability has improved dramatically over the last year. We are looking forward to sticking with Meevo 2 for many years.

Avantages: There are many aspects we really appreciate with this software compared to others we've used. The interface is very sleek and makes it easy for a beginner to begin scheduling appointments and checking out clients. The more advanced features in the program are pretty simplified but give me most of the information than I need on a daily/monthly basis. I use a couple of the integrations that are very helpful.

Inconvénients: If you are making a swich, do your homework! Take an extensive look at the features in your current software that you use on a daily/monthly basis and see if Meevo 2 is a good fit. We have had some failings in this area. However, Meevo 2 is constantly making updates that are addressing some of the things that are important to me and the front desk staff. Overall, we are very happy we have made the change to Meevo 2.

Great salon software!

Publié le 29/07/2019
Kara L.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to use and easy to customize. The help manual is well written and easy to follow. There is a lot of freedom in the software but not so much freedom it takes too long to install, implement, or incorporate. You can use almost out of the box or make it your own.

Inconvénients: The items you desire are not always located in the most intuitive of places. The back button takes you completely out of the section you are in; you must remember to hit the "x" rather than say to go back. While the conversation bar is really neat tool, you must enter the words exactly as it expects.

Meevo2 Review

Marvin R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been great!

Avantages: I live what it does for my business. Tracking information is so important when it comes to making business decisions and the reports module is extremely valuable. Being able to see what my employees are doing in Meevo2 helps me fix mistakes and catch thieves; I've worked with Meevo2 staff a few times in relation to employee theft. I am extremely pleased that customer service is so easy access.

Inconvénients: I don't like using the "White Board;" if I have an issue I should be able to have customer service take note of it... it's kind of a deterrent to do anything else. Marketing was a disappointment and I really don't like how they do business. Somehow my business ended up with 2 accounts unintentionally and they wouldn't let us out of the contract (we only have 1 location). Thankfully Meevo2 (the powers that be) was able to intervene and fix the problem for us. I wish the payroll reporting would include employee taxes and such; then it would be a complete payroll function.

Awesome, other than account set up

Cody P.
Cosmétiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software is great, we will continue using it

Avantages: I like the reports that you can pull and the girls love the scheduling system

Inconvénients: Having to change our password all the time and make it so long with all these extra things has almost made us get a new system. We only log into one account now because no one can remember their password and when they do we have to change it again in a week. Just allow us to use one simple password without having to change it.

Meevo 2 not user friendly

Pam T.
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Solid for scheduling appointments and managing money.

Avantages: Front end functions are solid for what is needed.

Inconvénients: Backend reports are siloed and require manually processing to put together standard data needed to do accounting. Security set up is over engineered and needs to be simplified. Certain data needed is not available on existing reports. Lack of ability for ad hoc reporting.

Michelle S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I switched from the original Millennium because I didn’t like that I couldn’t get on it from my phone or house computer. It’s fairly new but has a lot of room for improvement.

Avantages: It’s cloud based. I can get into it from my phone or house computer.

Inconvénients: Glitchy, confusing, reports are confusing and not totally user friendly. Our time jumps on the screen off and on making appointment times change. A lot of the cool parts of the original Millennium aren’t available. Also doesn’t let me in on my phone sometimes.

Meevo 2 Review

Catherine H.
Operations Administrator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We love the goal setting section! Also, that you can connect from anywhere using the same login and that all of our students can access without having to download an app.

Avantages: The support. There was lots of assistance during setup, the online training videos are fantastic, and ongoing webinars are helpful for all users of the software.

Inconvénients: Limited reporting in Central Office. Cannot see inventory on hands from all locations at once.

Glitchy!

Joanna W.
Instructor/fill in receptionist

Commentaires: Frustrating

Avantages: -You can customize it
-Support will usually get back to you within one day
-Reports are useful

Inconvénients: Glitchy, always having random pop-up errors that don't relate to anything that you have to ignore
Slow, we use this as a system to have students clock their hours,they always complain about it
We've had to learn tricks to get it to work they way we want to, avoiding pop ups, errors, etc.

Life made Easy!

Publié le 14/06/2019
Maria i. S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has optimize my work and helps me see a bigger picture of the business. It has taken it onto a whole new level! Increased sales, Increased clients and easier overall management.

Avantages: What I love most is the "Walk-Through Help". I dont need to be calling to ask for help when I want to learn something new. I just click on it and it takes me Step-by-Step on how to do whatever it is I need. Also, The easy way to ensure I have my clients data on the system. For me its crucial that I keep each and everyones formulad I have made and that makes it easier for me and gives my client more security in what I am doing with their hair. They know I wont be guessing which colors I used because I always keep track.
I simply LOVE IT!!!

Inconvénients: The least I like is when I am trying to print X or Y Report of my sales or cash register management, sometimes I need to go directly to the Meevo software so I can access it. Its a small glitch, and its not that big of a bother because I still can access it directly in the program.

Happy Stylist

Publié le 18/06/2019
Tammy Z.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The reports are so great, they really out line how each stylist is doing. EVER Helpful

Inconvénients: Some parts of the program you need to jump around a lot, it would be nice when entering in a shipment that if the price has increased you need to go back and change the price under product then enter in the shipment.

Tracey S.
Practice Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to switch. Representatives were great to work with.

Avantages: Appointment book and Reports. Also like the self help feature and available training videos.

Inconvénients: Can be glitchy, I like the reports just want more of them!

Mo's Meevo Review

Mo W.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I definitely think MEEVO is the best option for us but as a wellness center offering different services other than the Spa environment as it's designed for, we have found many issues along the way that we have to create workarounds for. It just isn't easy to make things work but once they do, it's smooth sailing. I still spend too much time creating these workarounds but I'm hoping with the constant fixes MEEVO does, this will in time, improve.

Avantages: It has a ton of capabilities. Way more offerings than any other software I had tried or researched.

Inconvénients: To do one thing you have to do a list of things and they're not clearly laid out. I have spent too much time trying to figure out what I've missed when something doesn't work correctly having to go back and figure out all of the MANY steps to get just one thing done.

What you need

Alisa G.
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love that It connects the register, with the booking. It is so user friendly.

Avantages: I love how customizable the software is.

Inconvénients: The one thing I like least about Meevo 2 is the software has a tendency of Freezing, so you have to refresh the page.

Meevo user

Jason R.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good. I was one of the first salons to get on so we have had many issues but most are resolved. They don’t listen much to my needs and my ideas are ignored. But over all a good product and I enjoy it very much.

Avantages: Convenient and able to use remotely. Colorful and clean looking. Very sharp. Always evolving and new features and tweaks.

Inconvénients: Cost and online use is not as good as it could be. Wish we could text back clients... the constant change of passwords and wish we could scan a card to log in instead of always login in. And above all NO VOID function!!!! Omg who doesn’t have a VOID transaction function in 2019!!!!

Really disappointed

Giovanni S.
Salon Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’ve worked with millennium for almost 25 years switching over to meet both seem like a great idea you’d figure CEO would just almost near the features and benefits functionality of what millennium did I just make a cloud-based but unfortunately, there’s a lot lacking in this software and costs more money.

Avantages: That it was cloud-based and I could get rid of server. Having the ability to access from anywhere through phone or tablet

Inconvénients: There’s always an issue We have to communicate almost weekly with CEO because of issues that we’re having with the software

User Friendly

Nicole A.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to use and train new staff on.

Inconvénients: It isn't an app. It doesn't work with my quickbooks. And often updates are glitchy.

Best Software Out There & Getting Better!

Publié le 26/03/2019
Natasha noel P.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used SO many different online booking programs... Front Desk, Full Slate, Booker, Mindbody, GenBook (just to name a few) and Meevo have been the most reliable so far. Since switching to Meevo, our online booking went from maybe 5 a week to nearly 10 a day. The membership capabilities are awesome and I truly appreciate how much they're improving the software with each update. They listen to ideas from their users and it shows in the product. It is software made by a company that not only understands the industry but also understands the importance of good programming!

Avantages: I love the online booking experience for our guests. Booking multiple services, being able to add themselves to the waitlist and even booking for multiple guests is awesome. The capabilities within the membership are unmatched. Being able to swap and transfer packages with ease is amazing!

Inconvénients: I know they're working on adding more features, so I know this is temporary, but I miss having eGift and the very detailed client selection tool that Millennium used to have (now it is a basic marketing export). Also, some of the reports don't always seem very accurate.

Publié le 13/06/2019
Lynn B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The membership program is awesome

Avantages: We have been with Meevo 2 for about 6 months now and we really like it. We have been through 5 software companies in 4 years. We are sticking with Meevo. The setup was detailed and time consuming which created a really nice outcome for using the software. It is much faster and easier to train our front desk team and our membership program is really growing because the membership is now simple for us. The checkout process is much nicer for the guest too. The reports are just what we needed too. We have experienced that issues have been resolved quickly.

Inconvénients: The glitches that happen every so often.

Good w/ some customer service flaws

Kelly D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pretty good with issues cited above.

Avantages: Easy to use, great features especially the marketing tools. Excellent customization!

Inconvénients: Customer support is riddled with representatives who are not fully knowledge about your products. The hold times are ridiculous and every time you rollout a new version of the software it causes major issues to my retail and client data. In addition, card connect has missed several daily deposits which forced me to push forward closing for my business. Drawer manager needs refresh window.