Filtrer par :

4,8 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur DealHub

DealHub.io apporte une solution d'engagement de vente innovante vous aidant à impliquer le client tout au long du processus d'achat.

En savoir plus sur DealHub

8 avis affichés

Ryan S.
CGO / Founder
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2018

"Still exceeding my expectations!"

Commentaires: We have reduced adminstrative inefficiency. We have a complete view of customers throughout the deal stages. We also realized we can scale our Sales Operations outputs without the need to hire new staff.

Avantages: Let me cut to the chase, this is what I like best: Dealhub saved us budget - they were up and running within weeks - we can easily make changes anytime we want without support.

Inconvénients: I dislike the fact that we stayed doing things the old way for far too long because we were hesitating with new technologies!!

Alex M.
SEO sales Manager
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"Great platform to automate our quoting process!!"

Commentaires: We have reduced our sales-cycle significantly... specifically at the deal proposal and closing stages of our funnel. We also had an issue with forecast accuracy, but the engagement tracking insights have helped give us a better picture of deal maturity and expectation.

Avantages: The fact that Dealhub is a complete Sales Engagement Platform, with all the tools we need to create, deliver, track, and excute each deal proposal process, is saving us a lot of time through this connected journey. And the ability to automtically sync all data and the signed contracts directly to Opportunties has been a tremendous value for us..

Inconvénients: We are very pleased with DealHub. Their support team is great and the implementation was really quick and easy.

Commercial Sales Executive
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2018

"Valooto is easy to use inside Salesforce."

Avantages: Valooto is seamless when creating a quote or order form with multiple drop down options and different formats.

Inconvénients: Valooto is very tricky to change quotes that have already expired or sent out, sometimes the limits for discounting can make it hard to use.

• Publié le 26/06/2018
Ori H.
CRM Manager
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 29/07/2018

"Simple for an end user, simple for the admin"

Commentaires: DealHub put everything in order: Configuration, approval processes, quote generation. It saves the end user a lot of time and possible errors

Avantages: DealHub is easy to use, super flexible and easy to configure. DealHub helped us streamline our configurations, approval processes and quote generation.
The team is very responsive to customer requirements and needs.

Inconvénients: As for now we are really happy with the product. It suits our business needs.
I highly recommend it.

• Publié le 29/07/2018
Founder & CEO- Providing Freelance Consultancy
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 19/11/2018

"A Powerful Sales Engagement Platform!"

Commentaires: We solved the issue we had ensuring reps uploaded their signed contracts into Opportunities. This has, in turn,​ alleviated the friction we were having when it came time for renewals. We came looking for just a CLM tool, but then quickly realized that having a CPQ and the whole sales tracking & engagement in place was a real advantage.

Avantages: I loved the fact that we could work within one deal-process flow and not have to juggle separate tools. The ability to combine CPQ with Contract Management and e-signature enabled me to deliver my team greater productivity​ in less time.

Inconvénients: We would like to see them integrated with a platform like Outreach or Salesloft and then we would have our ideal sales stack!!

B2B Marketing Expert
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"A Dream Sales Engagement Tool"

Commentaires: I did not know what I was missing until I started using it. Easily, quickly, and efficiently sending proposals with tracking have revolutionized our sales and marketing – helping us close more deals and spend more time serving our clients.

Avantages: Time is money - Dealhub saves me time. It is amazing how much I can save with the templates for proposals and I can track what prospects are paying attention too.

Inconvénients: No complaints so far. We are happy with Dealhub!

Creative Director
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Best Deal Proposal System"

Commentaires: We have standardized our pricing, and streamlined our workflow approval process. Our sales team now send out really slick deal proposals and we feel confident that we will be a strong contender for every deal we compete in.

Avantages: We liked it all: deal tracking, document creation, workflow approval, margin approval, esign, easy price quotation, and contract management all powered from one guided playbook! The intuitive nature of the Dealhub platform is what I liked the best.

Inconvénients: No major downsides, the team lived up to expectations and we were able to get fully up to speed as planned.

• Publié le 20/11/2018
Rhonda B.
Director of Accounts
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2018

"Easy-to-use CPQ that streamlined our proposal generation and sales processes"

Commentaires: DealHub has helped us streamline our sales process and the CPQ makes proposal generation quick and efficient. Our team got up speed quickly and it's making us more effective. Our clients enjoy the professional proposals and the esign feature. The added value our clients receive through customized sales content helps us close more deals.

Avantages: DealHub CPQ is very easy to use. Their team helped configure my settings and from there it was very intuitive to use to create proposals. I can foresee this being a huge timesaver and it will ensure all proposals go out with the correct service packages and pricing. The interface has a professional appearance which I am proud to present to my clients. The integration with Salesforce CRM is seamless.

Inconvénients: No complaints. Their team makes it easy to implement and I know I can rely on them if I have issues.