France Produit local

Avis clients sur Coorpacademy

En savoir plus sur Coorpacademy

Coorpacademy offre une Plateforme de Formation avec 22 parcours online pour tous vos collaborateurs. Transformez les coûts de formation en gains de productivité immédiats.

En savoir plus sur Coorpacademy

Lots of new and interesting information, all relevant to my field of work. New Technologies, up to date innovations and global issues we should all be aware of.

I am not a native speaker and I think in other language => I often forgot the exact word used in the lesson. This leads to errors, which I will usually avoid if the lesson was in my language.

Coorpacademy - Notes

Coorpacademy a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 102 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Coorpacademy

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Coorpacademy ?

Caroline O.
Chargée des relations professionnels (France)
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

Accueil

4 il y a 2 ans

Le jeu, avoir des points et des vies c est un vrai challenge

Les vies et le fait de recommencer à chaque fois les questionnaires

Guy J.
Responsable Formation (France)

Apprenant

5 il y a 2 ans

Ludique, apprenant, le côté pro et perso

J'ai tout aimé sur le site.

Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Account Executive, Canada East (Canada)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy Breezy

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I find it quick and easy to navigate through the prompts to approve and validate a user.

It's super easy to use and the end users find the functionality of it super easy.

Scrolling down on my phone to find the validate button (not even a negative)!

Engineering Quality - Engineering Performance (Mexique)

Coorpacademy Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It is a very very helpful software, we could have the information available for our team all the time, with very good quality, then they can take the trainings any time anywhere according to their needs

It is very user oriented, accesible and useful to accelerate our company goals

As managers, we can’t measure or track the progress of our specific team

Susan M.
Sr. analyst (Canada)
Vins et spiritueux, 501-1 000 employés

Coorpacademy !

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : a bit frustrating as it was my first time and navigation was not easy

use at your own time, able to go back and review

hard to navigate through to know where you are in the courses

Narayan B.
Narayan B.
Program Buyer (France)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

One classroom with variety of subjects

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It enables you to understand not only the Faurecia products and processes but also helps to improve the know how about skill development like leadership , team work , motivation and know how about other functions like controlling , quality etc. You don't need to depend on anyone to explain you about the faurecia business and practices .

Explanatory videos are very helpful to understand the subject and later the answering the questions lets us know how much we understood the subject.

I didn't like that we can answer the questions without watching the videos . I can understand the efforts made to make the knowledgeable videos . It should be mandatory to see the videos before answering the questions. Skipping the study material and just guessing the answers is not good.

Bittu V.
Bittu V.
Head of Business Analytics (FP&A) and Financial Control (Inde)
Produits alimentaires, 5 001-10 000 employés

Innovative learning tool

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Used for e-learning in association with the current work organisation. Have found the platform to be extremely unfriendly and helpful.

1. Interactive and innovative learning tool, 2. Easy to use and re-start after break 3. Keeps you motivated to raise your learning level

1. The questions miss a few words if the browser is set to auto-translate 2. Its easy to cheat!!!. The PDF should be provided at the end of completing the respective session

E2E QA Manager - Digital Customer Experience (Inde)

Great Learning Platform.

5 il y a 3 ans

On Coorpacademy, there is ease to go through the training. The content is very appropriate and aligned with the current and future market trends. The different levels and exercises really help to excel yourself on the platform.

Well, nothing to regret about this tool!

Agile@Scale IT Support Practice Leader (France)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

The perfect continuous (e-)learning tool

5 il y a 2 ans

I like the ergonomy of the site which is very intuitive and ease the learning and push us to learn more. I also like the very progressive learning path with just what I need in term of gamification to keep on learning and avoid stopping because it is too long or becoming boring. The learning content is mainly available both in video and readable format to be compatible with your preferred habit. As it is quiz based, you can avoid the learning content if you already have the first level knowledge on a topic before reaching the upper level.

It happens that the learning contents are a bit old (I mean with figures from 4 or 6 years ago) or that learning material published by different actors contains unaligned information.

Hernán maría L.
Hernán maría L.
Customer Project / Senior Staff Designer (Espagne)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

A beautiful and useful learning tool

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience is very good and it help me a lot.

Ease of use and utility. Tool in general is very good.

Everything is very good. I have not found anything I do not like

María josé G.
María josé G.
PSP Analyst (É.-U.)

Cooropacademy rocks!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have learned a lot about different aspects of the business and Faurecia's best practices.

I really like the variety of courses available and the many options, short/long lessons, you can choose from!

Perhaps a "learning history" on my profile could be helpful for tracking and maybe to be able to broaden the your learnig scope.

Mihaela B.
Tire Benefits Advisor (Roumanie)

Good job

5 il y a 10 mois

Easy to access Interesting & useful information Challenging

For the moment, there is nothing that I don't like

Emmanuel B.
Governance web manager (France)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

This is very useful for my job in the company

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I was curious to explore the marketing domain that was new for me
Personnally, I really appreciated the Digital Passport and the Business Acumen part. Modules on Blockchain are very good, Discover our Customers and Partners are also very good

In great majority the trainings are very well realized and when you start attending some of them, you want to continue, it is no more a constraint. The gamification (stars, ranking…) is a part of the motivation (Am I able to reach the top 100? The top 10?, the top 3????) It helps a lot, even if we do not remember all the content of the trainings, at least we know where to find the right video with the detailed information For some topics (e.g. Cybersecurity) , I wanted to know more and found additional training to go deeper in the cypher methods for example.

Some quizzes questions are not relevant: sometimes the answer is different to what is said in the video, sometimes the question requires an EXACT word for the answer: this is completely useless!! To succeed you need to review the video to stop and catch the exact sentence and to write it as an answer: Big loss of time for nothing.

Region Purchasing Manager NER (France)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Easy for use, learn whatever, whenever and wherever you want

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I like such a type of self-education and higly recommend to my team to participate

interactive and very width range of courses

some questions aren not each time actual, but it is a minor issue

Sébastien P.
Account Manager (France)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Coorpacademy is the greatest MOOC of all

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : In my company, it enabled me to acquire new skills and knowledge, to have an overall view of running projects and working hard, let me be in the top 10 to show all of my fellow colleagues I can be an ace for them in my company.

Simplicity, modernity, gamification with fights and rankings between employees : all of these examples are part of Coorpacademy's success. For me, it is for example way better than google online courses about digital marketing

nothing in particular, Coorpacademy is the best

Andrew C.
Trade Market Coordinator (Espagne)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Never pass an opportunity to learn.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have learned quite a bit and enjoyed my time spent on this MOOC. Congratulations to the team for the continued progress!! Happy New Year

The points and how they are earned. A more precise indicator is necessary to make sure the rankings are coherent to the information learned.

Claudien V.
Senior Account Manager (France)

The best MOOC online

5 il y a 3 ans

I try to learn new things every day. For me, the massive online open courses or MOOC are the best. When my company opened one on Coorpacademy, I was amazed, even compared to Google's digital workshops. It's the most simple and playful I've even seen

Not a single little thing to say here, I've had no problems with the software since I started using it 2 years ago

CFO Travel Retail Asia (Japon)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Practical way to add gamification to business topics

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Training teams on topics like internal control will always be a challenge. Coorpacademy has allowed us to present the contents in a much more attractive way and to introduce the concept of gamification to make it more entertaining and interesting for the employees. Works very well when complemented with some internal incentives on courses completion.
Looking forward to keep expanding the courses available for employess with Coorpacademy!

It allows to easily present topics that usually are hard to share in an entertaining and engaging way. also by having the option of animations and videos, it increases the engagement rats of the employees in the courses allowing for longer periods of attention . Definitely a good tool to facilitate internal learning and promote self development within the teams!

The navigation across modules and levels can be improved, not a big issue but would make the user experience even better.

Ivette I.
Monitoring Engineer (É.-U.)

Awesome software

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I specially like those courses to develop soft skills.

It's easy to use The catalog of courses is reach and we can find many interesting topics It's a perfect tool to use when you need a break from daily activities

I have just found a couple of bugs with the language, but normally it works very well.

Stéphane L.
Account Manager (France)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Coorpacademy the school of tomorrow

5 il y a 3 ans

Have you ever had lessons on Coorpacademy ? If not, you've never kown the true pleasure of learning something new and winning against others at the same time !

I would have talked about the impossibility to gain some life back before loosing but they added that possibility too !

Marc L.
Professional Jewelry & Watch Sales (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

TAG Heuer review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My main success with doing this course was the fact I am able to advise prospective TAG Heuer clients & prevent them from asking for a discount for I am able to build value with the information I learned and close the sale at the price point that is on the ticket instilling the reality & value and trust of the ticket price.

The relative ease & functionability of the site to guide me to be a more knowlegable advisor for clients interested in TAG Heuer.

This site was actually very organized and feel like I would be micro managing a software to a point where there wouldn't make any sense in giving negative feedback due to the performance of the program .

Responsable Prescription Enseignes (France)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Good soft

4 il y a 3 ans

Coorpacademy is a very good MOOC site, which perfectly meets the constraints of employees: learn the basics in a minimum of time. The subjects are interesting, well treated, and the gamification is stimulating. The interface is very intuitive and allows everyone to evolve at their own pace, without pressure. Nothing to complain about. In my opinion, Coorpacademy is an excellent tool for "open-mindedness". We can learn about unknown subjects, far from our current skills. This provides a good basis for speaking out on these topics on a daily basis. So the site is, in my opinion, a good propeller. Discover your passions, use them on Coorpacademy and deepen your knowledge by using your right to training in order to obtain a diploma for example. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

However, a course of less than 1 hour cannot be compared to a year of training, so training has its limits.

Missree V.
Assistant Manager- Offer Marketing (Inde)

Very Good Platform

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Glad to use the platform. Excellent.

The user experience is just amazing. The graphics and easy-to-use interface is so appealing to the eyes. Very well done, Coorp Team

Sometimes, the interface is super slow and it is irrespective of the network connection.

Monish B.
Manager (Îles Vierges des États-Unis)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Tag Heuer Pressure lab

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love it, but the battles like I mentioned are not exactly fair, because they can be cheated

challenging & interactive. Very informative, easy and fun for new learners to use

The battles are time based, but the time can be cheated if you have for instance ipad

Marek C.
Industrial manager (Allemagne)

Happy to learn

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Happy to use this, its opne lot of new thing and I got lot of learning points.

I can see lot of topic, not only scope of my job

Search is some times dificult, if you dont know the exact name? i will also recomend to show the news.