Avis clients sur Performio

par Performio

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Performio

Automatisez les commissions, augmentez la transparence et obtenez des informations exploitables.

En savoir plus sur Performio

73 avis affichés

Internal Commissions and Incentives Manager
  • Publié le 06/09/2018

"Flexible, configurable and efficient"

Avantages: The system is flexible, efficient and configurable which is great as it allows us (admin users) to self-tweak as much as practical which in turn means that small change requests to business rules can often be executed very quickly and with minimal fuss. On the occasions where development work or troubleshooting assistance was required, a representative was always easily reachable and turnaround times were always reasonable. The frontend Dashboard capabilities allows for the data to be presented in way that is both engaging and easy to understand. It is also accessible on any device which is very handy.

Inconvénients: There is none that I can think of at the moment

• Publié le 06/09/2018
Steven T.
Sales
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Territory Manager"

Commentaires: i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Avantages: Great way to validate information and sales trends.

Inconvénients: there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Sean M.
Loan Advisor
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2020

"Easy, Complete Overview!"

Commentaires: I love the ability to have a direct view of commissions and all the details related to each sale.

Avantages: Provides clear transparency to my commission and an easy to use platform that helps with tracking not only my monthly but yearly targets. It also helps me breakdown where my quota is coming from and I am able to view each sale/commission line by line.

Inconvénients: The view built into my Salesforce platform is sometimes hard to read and the window is small and tough to scroll (might be my companies platform integration however ).

• Publié le 10/06/2020
Fifi S.
Store Manager

Avantages: Integrated with Single Sign On making it easy for user to access

Inconvénients: The latency - it takes time to confirm the sales figures and inefficient data flow

Ashley H.
Operations Manager
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Sales Review"

Commentaires: Great - one stop shop for KPI purposes and a roll up of performance

Avantages: Once all the data is uploaded it's very easy to use and a good way of tracking daily KPI outputs and performance to target

Inconvénients: Not the software but you are reliant on internal data to be uploaded which can drag out the user experience

Rushan D.
Territory Manager
Appareils médicaux, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2020

"Performio works well to get a snapshot of your numbers! "

Commentaires: Good - i like that its faster and easier to make our my payments without having to go through payroll PDFs!

Avantages: It is clear to see what you are earning YTD and monthly. Good snap shot and relatively easier to access than payroll software.

Inconvénients: Would be great if there is a functioning app with fingerprint login - make it quicker
would be good if functionality was more eye friendly and adjusts to the interface of a phone beter - alot of the times you are scrolling up and down, side to side to read the numbers - would be good if we can see if all of one screen at a time, fresh tabs for each measurement?

• Publié le 08/03/2020
Shannon B.
Sale Associate
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Review for Performio"

Commentaires: The main benefit I notice, which was recently implemented, is the live aspect. Everyday I do a deposit, the system reflects that almost instantly! I am able to track my commission a lot quicker than before.

Avantages: The product is very simple to use! it's great that it is now live and updated everyday after I deposit and checks! I try and check it at least once a week to keep me updated on what I should expect my upcoming check to look like.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I think this is a great software system and currently have no complaints!

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Ben D.
Senior Account Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2020

"Commission review made easy "

Commentaires: I like how it solved the issues I had in the past of actually seeing in a visualized format what my commissions were and how they came to said conclusion. I had to do the math myself to make sure everything added up, but now I can visually verify that my commissions are accurate and that everything that should be there is.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to review and track your sold deals and the commissions tied to it so that way each month I can make sure my commissions are accurate and up to date.

Inconvénients: I do not think I have used it long enough to truly share a con or negative. So far I think it is easy and straightforward.

• Publié le 04/05/2020
Niall M.
Channel Manager

"Clarity"

Commentaires: Excellence and great product.

Avantages: I love that I do not have to email or chase people up on the clarity of commissions. I can review my partners commission and growth.

Inconvénients: Not enough feature, I have to export to excel a lot to build my reports.

Kali B.
Client Success Manager
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"Performio Review "

Commentaires: It has been great to have more transparency into my quota so I no longer have to play the guessing game!

Avantages: It allows me to see exactly how well I am tracking to goal and a breakdown of where my quota is coming from. It is also great to be able to break down quota by line item, but then also see my overall yearly sales.

Inconvénients: It is a little difficult to navigate and hard to change line items if they are not mine. This may be due to how my company has decided to set up the software.

Saurab B.
Retail Consultant
  • Publié le 30/07/2018

"Performio User Experience Review"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

Avantages: The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

Inconvénients: At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

James T.
Assistant Store Manager
  • Publié le 28/07/2018

"Performio Review"

Avantages: The company I work for uses this program and I have nevertheless found any faults which is amazing

Inconvénients: Like I said I haven’t found any faults with the program and software

• Publié le 28/07/2018
Sabrina Y.
sales

"great platform"

Commentaires: Its great most days, but can be improved

Avantages: easy to use, very user friendly, not complicated,

Inconvénients: sometimes running slow, not loading properly,

Ken G.
Digital Media Manager
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"Performs as advertised"

Commentaires: Helps manage the commissions process, easy to use, easy to navigate, very nice user interface.

Avantages: Easy to use, interface is intuitive, I really don't have any negatives.

Inconvénients: Since I really don't have any negatives, I need to make some up. It doesn't wash my hair or brush my teeth in that special way she used to, it refuses to rotate my tires, and is absolutely useless when it comes time to stampede the herd of crippled yaks.

• Publié le 23/10/2019
Sabrina Y.
Sales consultant
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2019

"Easy access with user friendly design"

Commentaires: Overall I have no complaints it does what it requires. Outlook very plain and simply but I don’t mind it.

Avantages: Once logged in I can see all items listed in plain sight. Very user friendly and take you to where you need very quickly. I like the chart comes up on previous performance months which gave you a visual overview

Inconvénients: Some of the items descriptions are very general so takes a few click to find out what’s content and how related to me

• Publié le 06/03/2019
New Business Development
Matériaux de construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Performio Review from a user"

Commentaires: I can see where my performance falls, and the teams impact on my overall compensation, better planning, and budgeting, makes my spouse happier as well.

Avantages: Transparency of my statements, as well as ease of understanding. Click two buttons and you have the full report, ready for review and clarification.

Inconvénients: Speed to load at times is rough, more a function of my wi fi connection than the software itself.

Omar W.
Store manager
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

"Overview "

Commentaires: Other than the con the application works just fine.

Avantages: I can get access to all of my reps commission and progress

Inconvénients: It doesn't give me info for hours per activation.

Chelsey P.
Sr. Manager of Business Development
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Step in a good direction for the org's sales tracking, but lacks usability and an updated look"

Commentaires: We haven't been using it long, and I personally only use it once a month to check that the last month's sales are accounted for correctly. Performio is much better than the jankey system we had before but leaves a lot to be desired the more I dig into it.

Avantages: Prior to using Performio we were using an Excel sheet for the whole sales org to check that their sales were recorded correctly so we're paid appropriately - so something automated and already filtered to my sales a dream! I like that I can send a quick note to make the update if an item is attributed to the wrong person. For that we used to use a Gsheet where everyone listed their changes and then the poor sales enablement team went through line by line to make updates.

Inconvénients: The look and usability of the software reminds me of Salesforce Classic, that's what I like least. It has a lot of tables like a legacy website, not something that was designed in the past several years. The user flow isn't intuitive. I had to check my gross profit for March this week, and I wasn't able to find a view that only showed me March - I was seeing all of Q1 at a time, but I could at least sort descending to group March. The navigation on the left doesn't seem to describe/offer what I'm looking for. I would love to see more charts or visual representations of my current sales to my quota. Maybe we have that? I haven't been able to find it.

Alex T.
Store Manager
  • Publié le 31/07/2018

"Alex Optus Southland review"

Commentaires: Performio lets me track how sales performance is going and it allows me to view my commission payments

Avantages: Easy to use and the data that comes through is easy to interpret with the format of the platform

Inconvénients: The look of the software could be improved to make it more modern and less old school.

Sam W.
Sales Consultant
  • Publié le 06/08/2018

"Performio"

Commentaires: Redeeming rewards has been fantastic. Shows how well we're doing for KPIs as a store pretty well.

Avantages: The rewards are great. Easy to read dashboard with fairly u to date info.

Inconvénients: Kind of hard to understand how up to date the info is

• Publié le 06/08/2018
Wayne L.
Sales Consultant
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2018

"honest opinion of Performio"

Commentaires: honestly it is quite easy to use and very straight forward too. but what it is missing is the information for why my at risk incentive increased or decreased. please provide a brief explanation.

Avantages: its very easy to use and easy access to required information

Inconvénients: sometimes it's not very accurate and the results are quite delayed and unexplainable. e.g. I got my incentive at risk but not quite understand why my final incentive is higher or lower.

Chip S.
Direct Sales Agent - Loan Adviser
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

"Performio"

Commentaires: Great so far!

Avantages: Easy to navigate, easy to update. Love the different views as well.

Inconvénients: I would like to have the ability to get excel documents on different comparisons for statistics.

Harrison H.
Sales representative
  • Publié le 11/11/2018

"Performing review"

Avantages: Easy to use, shows my performance with cool graphs and figures

Inconvénients: The platform is updated very slowly with new information about my sales performance

• Publié le 11/11/2018
Damian C.
Sales Director
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Performio for Sales Directors"

Commentaires: I can track my sales quota retirement and the commissions my team and I are earning, review trends and history.

Avantages: Easy to use and intuitive
Details graph and charts
It is adopted across our sales organisation

Inconvénients: There is not a lot not to like with this software.
It is easier to use than any other commissions software I have used

Kamal M.
Digital sales executive
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"Amazing"

Commentaires: It is an amazing software which helps to determine the performance

Avantages: Regular updates
Clear interpretation
Ease to use

Inconvénients: Support could be better if require to fix the glitch

• Publié le 01/08/2018