Avis clients sur Repsly

En savoir plus sur Repsly

Repsly utilise une approche unique basée sur les données qui permet aux équipes de terrain dans le domaine des biens de consommation d'atteindre des performances optimales et d'augmenter les ventes au détail.

En savoir plus sur Repsly

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements. App is user friendly and constantly updated.

I have since added some part-timers and was forced to purchase annually even when they only needed it for a few months. You need more flexiblity in your billing.

Repsly - Notes

Repsly a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 123 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Repsly ?

Jackie
Jackie
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Excellent mobility tool

Commentaires : I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Hagen
Hagen
VP Global Retail Development (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

What did we do before Repsly?

Commentaires : We love Repsly. It has increased collaboration, execution, visibility, competition and overall productivity. After a month, you start asking "What did we do before Repsly"

The collaboration between our team did not exist prior to Repsly. We have 6 different regions with 6 different "group text" This caused major silos. After Repsly, reps from all over the world feed pics and information into 1 place. The messaging feature drives competition and peer recognition. Everyone stepped up their game after Repsly and productivity skyrocketed!

There are small improvements that can be made to any app. There are nuances to any app. We are happy with 99% of the functions of the app. The 1% is minor things we would prefer to be different based off our preference.

Produits alimentaires

It Works

Commentaires : We use Repsly for field marketing activities for our food brand in grocery stores. I am testing it with 4-5 reps but have not extended it to my entire field team of 50+ reps.
Repsly works for what it is, but has limited reporting features. The backend is not intuitive and viewing the data it shows on the rep reports page isn't very helpful because you can't dig into the stats and individual reports contributing to the stats. Uploading information is hit or miss, and once something is submitted, you don't have individual control of certain parts of the data to change or delete. You have to email their tech support to make adjustments or delete data you no longer want to use or mislabeled. You can't view a master calendar to see all activities past, present and future- only individual rep calendars or individual client calendars. This is not a big picture kind of tool, it is much more to see the general surface and acute status of your field activities.
My reps also have difficulties using it in the field, we have had to several training sessions for it to make sense and to work for what they are doing in the stores. Overall, depending on the size of your team and what you use the app for, it does add some value, but I don't think it is designed for large teams or data rich analysis. It's also priced per rep, so unless your reps are working full time, in the field every day, this is an expensive tool for weekly check ins.

Reports can include pictures Geotagging with time stamp Can create custom reports Unlimited number of Clients (we use each individual store as a client)

Not that user friendly- team must be trained and followed up with Backend limited Reporting limited No master calendar

Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Our REPS Love Repsly

Our reps love the ease at which they can add notes and photos to a customers account for use at a later date. They also use the feature for finding other accounts in an area every day.

We would like for the reps to have the same access on their laptops that they have on their phones for scheduling.

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, thanks for letting us know how much your reps enjoy Repsly! We've informed our product team of your suggestion.

Abbey
Abbey
Regional Merchandising Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Good for small business tracking

Commentaires : Positive experience overall. Synchronizing error can be frustrating but data usually comes through.

I like being able to check in on my workers and be able to go abck and compare dates and store visits

I would like to be able to manage from the app and not just the website

il y a 4 ans

Hi Abbey, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our support team of your requests. Don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com if you need immediate assistance with an issue.

Rodolfo
Rodolfo
Founder CTO (Espagne)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

my review

Commentaires : It solved our sales communication with central offices

Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle

It is not fully adapted to customers outside USA. VAT number is not existent in the software and in Europe is the only way to identify companies. You did not think about it and this generates many problems to european companies.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Rodolfo, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! Happy to hear that you see the value of the tool. We have dozens of clients across Europe; please contact support@repsly.com if you need assistance.

Adam
Adam
Director of National Accounts (É.-U.)

Repsly Review

Commentaires : Very good

Very good value for money. Very technology focused, and captures all the needs I have in tracking a rep.

Honestly I can't think of much. Putting pictures into the regular/automated reporting options would be huge. Also, working with retailers to constantly have the current stores in the system rather than brands having to curate it themselves.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Adam, happy to hear that you're getting so much value from Repsly. We've informed our product team about your suggestions. In the mean time don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com if you need assistance.

Sales Representative (Afrique du Sud)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Repsly conveniency

Commentaires : Convenience and easy to always go back and see where you excel on your job

It is easy keep track and record of your work at all time

Your employer can actually see your work

il y a 4 ans

Hey there, thanks for your positive feedback!

Best by Test!

Commentaires : You get reports for activities, visits, Can schedule appointments, indicates missed appointments! Just too good to be true! Its no bluff I'm using it!

Simonas
Vente au détail
Source : GetApp

It's worth the money you spend

Commentaires : Our company is being using Repsly for almost a year and the one thing we can say, it's just great! We had never had such a good "all in one" solution we needed so far, and after getting Repsly on we improved our field works amazingly well!
Now we can use the system for daily shop checks, visual communication across the team, best practice samples, review of development of our partners displays, fulfil forms, audits, share with others of "how to" and many other nice things you'll recognise there.
I recommend every company that is working on field sales and have representatives on - go and get Repsly. It's amazing tool for your team. How cool? Go and check!

Clear. Easy. Simple. Nice design. Easy to change things you need.Ease of use for reps and managers. Easy data tracking. Nice and full daily reports. In one word - P E R F E C T.

The only thing that sometimes knits my brows is some tiny bugs, that appear after some updates. But the good thing is they work on them really fast and fix asap.

Manager (Namibie)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Awesome app!

Commentaires : It's a truly great product. I'm using it for 3 years now in our business. No other CRM app could provide the functionality to manage, monitor and communicate with staff in the field like Repsly (SalesPod)!

Real-time communication with staff and to note activities at clients and this become reporting item/s.

Nothing! :-) Support team takes care of these concerns as they may arise.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Josef, you made us smile!

Brian
Regional Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

spindrift

Commentaires : The app has been great, I use it daily and find it very useful.

It allows me to track activities in stores, create follow up notes and also supervise my team.

I would like the scheduling feature to be improved. This may have been changed already however if I schedule something it does not show up or remind me of the visit the way outlook or apple calendar does.

Mike
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 10 000+ employés

We like our Repsly.

Commentaires : Hundreds of hours have been saved with the use of Repsly. No more submitting orders by paper or email. They get entered in to the system and a report is generated with total orders and items.

The ease of use. Our Reps love this software and app that makes it easy to communicate. leave notes and submit orders and is a great overall CRM.

atypical programming errors took a while to fix/adjust. Some features would be nice to have added. Wish we could change the export output to only export certain values/fields.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Mike, thanks for leaving positive feedback about Repsly. We're excited to hear that it's saved your team time. We've flagged your export issue to our product team, but in the mean time don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com.

Vernon
Business development manager (Australie)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11-50 employés

Reply review

Commentaires : Customer historical information can be tracable.

Route optimisation helps me view my clients in the most efficient order.

We are unable to log customer visitation details and notes for an earlier time. Sometimes we have the need to log a call for yesterday or from a week ago, however you can't add any visits earlier than the current day

il y a 4 ans

Hi Vernon, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your issue. Please contact support@repsly.com if you need immediate assistance with a problem.

Jeff
Area Managerj (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Repsly surveyjeff

Commentaires : When we did the trial I didn't like the system at all. I don't know if some of the features weren't turned on or if they didn't work back then. Since we started with program this year it as been a good product

It sis much easier to keep all information in one place.

The fact you can only take a couple pictures inside the question area.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Jeff! All the features available in the full version of Repsly should be available in the trial version. If you have any feedback on what specifically you didn't enjoy about the trial, we'd love to hear it! We're glad you're enjoying the product now that you are using it on a regular basis. By default, Repsly limits forms to 5 photo fields, but if you need more we can adjust that limit--just give us a quick call!

Tetsuro
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Import/Export, 11-50 employés

Simplified Reporting!

Commentaires : From having SAGE CRM, Repsly has been a lot easier on our sales guys when it comes to reporting and management can easily trace their activities.

The simplicity of managing the sales rep.

There is no 1 button solution to organizing a report. I assume some developments has to be done.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Tetsuro, our new reporting dashboard gives you a quick way to organize all your forms and analyze the data collected within them. Check it out if you haven't already, and get in touch with us if you have any questions!

Teo
BI asistent (Croatie)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Repsly review from every day user

Commentaires : Very easy to use, provides all business information about our field representatives and their job.
AAAA+

That you can get every single information you want in just couple kliks with your mouse.

There is not such a thing.

Thanks Teo!

Daniel
RETAIL SUPERVISOR (É.-U.)

cline review

Commentaires : easy to use, update , make changes and overall use. As I train my other counterparts it takes them very little time to maneuver through the site and how much faster it is in our daily usage, plus the time it save every nite by not having to hand write our previous spead sheets.

the ease of use and the time it saves us

this not a con but we are looking into data plans for our I Pads which will allow us to send data on site.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks so much for the nice review Daniel! Let us know if you need anything and we'll be glad to help.

Mario
République dominicaine
, 11-50 employés

Repsly is Excelent service and it is helping my Sales team Organize their work much better

Commentaires : The interface is very straight-forward and easy to use and efficiently quick, which is a huge plus - reps cannot complain that it takes too long to submit forms or check in, or that they do not understand how to use it. It would be useful (at least for those I am overseeing) to have location tracking be mandatory in order for the app to work. We have some reps who like to pretend that the tracking magically turned off. If they can't use the app without tracking being on (and using the app is required), then this would eliminate that problem.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the feedback Mario!

Olivia
Admin/Sales/Marketing (É.-U.)

Repsly is Great for Small Businesses

Repsly is very helpful in connecting reps in the field with us in the home office. It helps us see accounts in real time.

There aren't many reporting options at our current price level.

Damita
Field Merchandiser Liaison (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Lynn's Review

Commentaires : It is easy to use out in the field, easy to train other members of my team and I love the fact that the information can be downloaded.

I like the fact I can take pictures and they are on the App and not using up storage on my phone.

I would like to see more of my history from previous use.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the kind review Lynn! Repsly stores all your work history indefinitely, so you should be able to see back as far as you'd like. If for some reason there's any difficulty with doing so, please give us a call or shoot us an email!

Donald
District Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Sales Tracking

Commentaires : For the level we are utilizing it is very efficient and easy to use.

Ability to track sales staffs activities.

Lack of ease of contact information. Would like to see this area expanded.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Donald - thank you for your feedback! Please refer to our Knowledge Base for more information on how to best use the Repsly's features https://knowledge.repsly.com/hc/en-us

Damita
National Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Quality service at its best

Commentaires : The App is easy to use. I like that you can use it on your phone or table. I no longer have to do reports on paper. Your work is submitted and that is the end of it:

I like the camera function. It doesn't take up space on your phone or tablet.

Some Reps gave issues with calls dropping.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Damita, we'd like to understand what you mean by 'calls dropping', so our support team will be in touch!

Sales Operations (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés

Affordable and useful

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This helps us see how our product is represented at the retailer level. In the past we've had to email photos and compile, now everything is available easily with location tags for organization

This app makes it fairly easy to keep track of all your reps and their plans for the day. Easy to see where someone has been and photos of what they saw in the stores.

not many cons to this app with the exception of truly having to train individuals that are not that tech savvy. We have a wide range of ages and tech knowledge in our rep base so there were some people that required quite a bit of help at first

Juan
Retail representative (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

It’s great

Commentaires : To schedule visits are very easy now repsly takes care of that

Easy to use makes your job fast and well done

I cant said nothing negative with my experiences

il y a 4 ans

Hey Juan, thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear you are getting value from the tool.