Avis clients sur WorkWave Service

En savoir plus sur WorkWave Service

WorkWave Service est une solution logicielle mobile de gestion des interventions de bout en bout, basée sur le cloud et facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur WorkWave Service

We like that it works hand and with quickbooks.

I don't like how it integrates with Quickbooks, FOR ME.

WorkWave Service - Notes

3,0
3,1
3,1
2,8

WorkWave Service a reçu une note globale de 3,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 51 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WorkWave Service ?

Christopher
Retail Mgr (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Powerful scheduling and invoicing software.

I like the flow within the program and the fact that it is web based eliminates a lot of downtime that you might experience from a local network program.

I would love to see POS functionality in a future update. To use this software in the retail store for cashing out products would be so great!

il y a 3 ans

Hi Christopher - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Lisa

review of WorkWave

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Keeps work orders from slipping through the cracks when you are so busy and not enough help.

I like that it keeps the technicians on task.

The program could be more user friendly to get it set up.

l’année dernière

Hi Lisa - We are so glad you are finding success with our software. Thank you for the review!

Greg
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor customer support in critial issues

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Since the triansactions actually processed, the customer's bank account was charged $4,500. It took weeks to be able to credit the customer. We were charged merchant fees for all transactions and after four months sitll have not been reimbursed.

The software has many features though many are not yet ready for use. The system appears to have been brought to market too soon.

The softwares features have numerous glitches including:1) Rounding to Quickbooks is inaccurate so the syncing of many transactions fail and must be individually edited within Quickbooks to resolve. Many a day fail so a business of any size has considerable work to perform to properly sync Quickbooks.2) We process merchant payments including ACH through Workwave Team Light. There is presently no way to reconcile amounts that are deposited into my bank with the transaction amounts. Since most ACH deposits are batched I have little idea if it is accrate.3) Customer portal payments often appear to fail from a customer perspective so many customers retry the process resulting in double payments on invoices. From our end both payments are acknowledged but the second payment is identified as a credit. Since the credit is on the same invoice paid the first time the credit hangs in limbo and not able to be applied to a customer balance. Then future invoices ignore the credit resulting in disgruntled customers. We have are not informed when these dupicate transactions occur so only our monthly reconciliation catches them that we then have to tell the customer, often after hearing from them first. I have many communications with the company to reconcile these overpayments. It has been four months since initially occurring without resolve.5) One of the above payments was for $1,500. The customer tried three times to pay. From their perspective they all failed.

la semaine dernière

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Customer support is our top priority - please contact customer support to speak to someone about these issues: (800) 762-0301. -WorkWave

General manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Easy to use - easy to train.

Commentaires : I have been in the industry for 40 years and used override of different systems. This is undoubtedly the strongest I have used to date. It extremely functional, easy to train on, allows for all of our employees to use a mobile system. If we use this from the first phone call for a new client through every interaction they will ever have moving forward. We have been using it since 2007

It is an extremely strong CRM system that handles everything from the initial client interaction through billing and payment. It is one of the most important pieces of software in our business.

A major miss step with their lead system, we had to drop out of this that side of the system because of all the problems they were having with it. We felt like we were beta testers however we were being billed monthly for the pleasure.

Alexe
Owner, Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

An easy way to keep track of day to day scheduling

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been good. One thing that is troublesome, although it doesn't happen too often, is when I can't access the program because it is all web based. I basically have no control of whether or not I can access my calendar if they go down.

I like that I can put in customers and keep track of them on a day to day and week to week basis.

I don't like how it integrates with Quickbooks, FOR ME. It would probably work great for another type of company OR if someone doesn't have to change pricing mid step like we do sometimes.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for this review, Alexe! We've taken note of your comments and have passed them along to the internal team. Thank you for choosing WorkWave!

Jared
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Horrible customer service

Commentaires : Very disappointed with every customer interaction

It works if you have a team of people to operate

It’s horribly expensive and they never talk to you unless to charge you

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jared, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Sam
Construction, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Disappointed in the business practices

Commentaires : Need a CRM for our sales team and was recommended this service by a digital document company. The service itself is not a CRM tool, however not being an expert in the field (made this clear with the sales rep) I was told it could work as an easy CRM. This would be our first CRM tool. They have you sign a contract then wait a week to train you on the software (I'm assuming this way there's a minimum of more than 3 days before you actually get to touch the software to see if it actually fits your needs). After one training course and starting another both myself and the trainer agreed this is not the proper software for our needs. No biggie, sometimes you don't know till you touch something. The problem is billing. They're trying to force me to pay the entirety of the year contract for a software both myself and multiple others in workwaves company agreed is a bad fit for our needs. They still haven't refunded prior payments and haven't officially let us out of the contract. It's been nearly two months and still waiting and they're still charging our card. We don't care that the software wasn't a fit (wish the sales rep would have told us this ahead of time, he tried to make it work but the software just isn't what we need). The problem is that although we all know it's a bad fit they're trying to say essentially, "yeah this won't help your business but we're still gonna charge you cuz we can haha, sucks to be you." I've used this exact verbage with them and they say they

Seems like there could be a decent use for this product in certain companies, just not for ours after getting to learn it a little bit

Was sold this product as a CRM which it is not. We have zero use for the product and have made that clear. Although their team is in agreement that their software doesn't fit our needs they are still trying to charge us and force our contract, thus the reason for the review ratings

il y a 4 ans

Hi Sam - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we are sorry to hear that our solution did not meet your CRM needs. I understand our team has been working with you on a solution to this, and we look forward to a positive outcome.

Denise
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)

Alone

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Terrible. Cannot wait to find a new service. They may have recently moved to new management, but these issues are deep and after 6+ months with the system and virtually no support there is little faith that the company can correct course. The system looked promising, but when adapting to our particular business model and without their guidance (we are not a tech company) it is a business time sunk. Time is money and this system costs.

Linking to accounting software relatively smoothly. Management of jobs and schedules works as expected.

NO customer support. All of our office team has struggled to get help or answers from anyone at WorkWave. They are no where to be found and when they pop up in email (because phone calls are not happening) they make you reiterate the issue each time. We currently have a situation that there have been over 20 emails and no resolution. We have repeatedly requested phone contact. They have taken money from us in error for a dispute 2 times (yes, one dispute = 1 deduction). Explanations and photo proof have been sent 20 times and they still have not fixed the situation and are still questioning, even after I got the trace id and system id information from our bank. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. You can mess things up, but don't mess with peoples money and correct things when they go wrong.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Denise- thank you for this information and feedback. Your comments have been passed along to your team and you should be contacted shortly. Thank you.

Tim
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Don't sign monthly contracts as you will pay for every month even with no service what so ever

2,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Waste of money and time -- Once again I knew initially that signing a 15 month contract could go sideways with a large corporation. I really regret paying them $2250 plus tax for a service I did not use or couldn't get any support for at all. Total waste of money, time and effort and a total lack of respect to a paying customer.

What it should have been able to do as far as managing our small service business

the time zones are not catered to at all. There is a three hour time difference so if you didn't comply to there service times you just don't get service. We feel that they didn't keep up to what we were sold by the sales person. Also after I worked with their salesperson and then signed their long legal form the employee that sold me the program quit his employment and the company gave us another sales rep. The way we do our bids is much different than what their program has available and I addressed that with the sales person which told me there is a work around. -- The work around - is me buying more software in order for our method of providing proposals to work with their software system. We lost a lot of time trying to make this software work --- Bottom line is they are a huge company with lots of employees that could care less as I have my work request and emails docs available to show the lack of response they have following through. Plus because of the current climate where there is no one to hire to expand or grow a small service business we have made the decision to just move on from this taxing experience and asked them if we could not pay the additional months on the contract we signed seeing's how we never used it. They would not release us from their monthly contract which we never used at all. This is the type of company they are. Be mindful of signing into any kind of monthly contract.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Tim, Our customers' experiences are a top priority for us, so thank you for sharing your feedback with us as it helps us to continuously improve. Your feedback has been passed along to our team. Thank you.

Leslie

Just want your money

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Buyer beware if you ever decide to stop the service. They will ignore you.

Effective but now too costly to justify the service.

Cancellation is impossible, they continue to take money without authorization. Had to close my back to stop them.

il y a 4 semaines

Hi Leslie, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and apologize for any difficulty you're experiencing. Rest assured your comments have been noted and passed along to the team. -WorkWave

Elyse
Controller (É.-U.)

User Friendly Scheduling Database

Commentaires : The fact that the web based program integrates with my tech mobile app is amazing. We can close completed work orders for our revenue report in house and bill accordingly.

The ease of set up, Work Wave setup team migrated our database for us. They set up multiple sessions for training and was so helpful and professional in teaching us the working of this program. They even set up additional sessions of basic training when we lost the employee that was first trained on the system. H2O Systems is very grateful for the communication and recovery of lost knowledge due to an employee termination and new users inexperience with the program. We are looking forward to using the program to its fullest capabilities because going forward with new employees we have not implemented all of the software's capabilities. The great thing about Work Wave is that it can be used in any level a company can handle. Even with the limited capabilities we have now with our new employees, we have not missed any scheduling or invoicing. Thanks to Work Wave customer support our scheduling is still true to form.

The fact that we have 6500 customers and wanted to just integrate for this program 850 customers for one of our divisions. We have multiple divisions and multiple employees that have single division responsibilities. When we first came aboard, Work Wave migrated our total Quickbooks list. This created a nightmare for my single division employees. We had to manually enter the specific customers for that single division. It was easier this way than having the task of picking out of the giant list. After we completed this task the program was so much easier to navigate.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Elyse - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Steve
President (É.-U.)

Excellent Sytem

Commentaires : WorkWave is an excellent product with awesome support. We are a well known cleaning company in the Phoenix area. The transition and migration from our old platform to WorkWave took some work but in the end we are very pleased to be using WorkWave and being part of the WorkWave family of customers.

We were one of the early adopters of WorkWave once we learned that there were no more updates to ServiceCEO. WorkWave is an excellent software platform to run our business. The product is an online solution that has proven to be very stable. One major benefit of WorkWave is that we can access the system from anywhere. Being an online solution to us means no more entire vacations ruined because our software has crashed locally. Another benefit of WorkWave is that it is very intuitive and easy to use. There is ample support documentation. Also, the WorkWave support staff has always been very knowledgeable and quick to resolve problems and answer questions.

In the past there has been some confusion regarding new enhanced platforms (Professional and Enterprise). We upgraded to the Professional platform to get additional reporting and communications capabilities. The additional features of the Professional version for us do not increase or automate some of our communications functions as we had hoped.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Steve - Thank you for the review! We are so happy you are having a positive experience with our company and are finding success with our solutions.

Dave
Consultant (Canada)

15 years of experience.

Commentaires : Frustrating.

I did the research, and then my wife's cleaning company bought Service CEO in 2005. CEO has since been bought by Workwave. The idea was to streamline scheduling and client contact for her cleaning business. Did a reasonable job at first but soon fell behind on the requirements.

Very difficult to get necessary tweaks done to the software, but overall reasonable service. Then CEO was bought by Workwave, and they are arrogant and uncooperative. Most recently, my wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and very suddenly had to shut down her business as of September 10th. She's paid her monthly fee for September, but they're insisting that she pay a buyout to cancel her contract. They're a bit like dealing with a bureaucrat laiden government department.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Dave, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations.

Melinda
Office/Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Magic Shred, Inc. Denton Texas

Commentaires : Overall a 10. Few glitches but have been solved. As stated earlier, I am currently in a work order that they are trying to fix on appointments already scheduled disappearing.

I like the fact that it schedules & optimizes my routes. Sometimes I go into the board and reschedule a few of the stops but nothing major. Currently I am on a work order with problems of appointments unscheduling.

It would be awesome if we could do all in one software. You do offer invoicing and accounting but in order to get payments from our clients, we have to go to a 3rd party billing and my owner is not willing to put that out there. We export to QuickBooks and then invoice which allows for a link that can press and enter their billing information right then.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Melinda - Thank you for the positive review! We are happy you are experiencing success with our solutions, and thank you for the feedback.

JOE
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Has a lot of good features but.......

Commentaires : I currently wish I would have tried something else as it is obvious this product was not fully designed when we signed up. The good tech service and the fear of trying to integrate another system will keep us with WorkWave.

Most of the technical staff is great! We feel like they are listening to the problems we are having and finding solutions. It's good to have real people to work through issues. The first video training offered today is a great idea. I believe this will be a major help.

With all the problems we have had I feel like you should be paying me some months to help you work out the glitches. It has taken 2 years to get things ironed out and we still have daily struggles

il y a 2 ans

Hi Joe, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities. We will be reviewing this issue with our team. However, we are so happy that you are finding success with WorkWave Service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Water of Life.

Spencer
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Read the Reviews before you sign a contract.

Commentaires : We are so bogged down with this system. The word that our staff uses for the WWS system is it just feels clunky. Rather than making our life easy and more efficient we are feeling bogged down and spending more time. We expected a learning curve up front, but wow! All we have done is spend time and money on a software that is not fully developed. Shame on WWS for taking the investment of our time and money for their gain. This company should not be able to operate like this!

We used Service CEO for 9 years. We decided to make the switch to Work wave service when we were told CEO was being sunset product and not supported. We were told the transition would be smooth.

All of the migrated data that came over from CEO we have had to delete and re-enter. WWS and CEO are not compatible software systems. The software is only 2 years old and WWS staff often reminded us of that stating "WWS is still young and working through development." There is no front end sales system built out. The claim they are 6-8 months out before the front end is built out. Why did someone not interview us in the beginning asking what our needs are and tailor our training to our business? Why have we got to this point just to find out the system is not built to manage estimates? The part that is most upsetting is after wasting hours of our staff's time and money on the software they will not let me out of our contract, and we are still getting charged for a product we are not using.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Spencer, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Gregory
Pest Control Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés

DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM

Commentaires : They used to charge for every call to tech support but after complaints that was changed. Now tech support says just do this to fix it and then days later you get an invoice from someone else saying, oh by the way that’ll cost you money. They are terribly trained and the only customers that matter to them are the big guys. If you are medium or small you are chop liver.

It seemed user friendly and like it would streamline our business. It has a lot of useful features if you can find them when you need them.

Everything is hidden in places you wouldn’t expect it. Learning it takes forever. They don’t adjust to modern life. Inputting customers you don’t even have enough space to put in long names or husbands and wives. You can’t search your customers intuitively or at all. The search functions bring up random answers that are counterintuitive. You can’t update the tables yourself. There are important, regulatory tables that you have to pay them $200 to update or be out of compliance with the county or state government. They are a racket. Simple functions that should just be buttons are hidden away so they can nickel and dime you to death. They seek you on how much easier it’ll be with their program, and once they have you then you discover it is only easier if you pay for 5 different upgrades. These upgrades each have something you need or want but they are bloated with things you don’t need so they can charge you more. Other issues are things like we have a scheduling lock feature that doesn’t always work but that isn’t importer enough to fix. Pathetic program.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Gregory - We understand you have resolved this issue with our team. We are glad we were able to come to a mutually agreed upon resolution!

Partner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Extremely Poor Business Practices

Commentaires : I will never do business with Work Wave again. Although I believe that they are attempting to fill a niche in the marketplace in pricing and product, unless they address the fact that nothing is more important than customer service and sometimes that means realizing that your customers may be facing tremendous difficulties beyond their control and it is no longer about collecting your monthly fees from that customer but doing the right, kind and decent thing. We in the service business who have the opportunity to look at their customer's in the eyes each appointment and can often see hurt, pain and sorrow & have the opportunity to be caring to them. In comparison to companies whose employees sit in an air-conditioned building, have meetings around tables talking about sales goals and marketing hype. But if it was not for WW's real customers out in trucks each day, trying to make a living against the odds in the snow and heat, WW would not be in business. So when one of us is hurting, WW should care.

I wanted to give the "newer" guy on the block my business and I liked many of the features promised by our salesperson.

Virtually at the moment, we signed up for an annual contract with Workwave, monthly contracts are the industry norm, my business partner had a near death experience due to a hospital error. WorkWave was one of many service providers I contacted and requested a revision or cancellation of our accounts. Note: We to date have not been through the WW training, therefore the only investment they have in our account is their tech support attempted to help me load my QB .csv customer file into WW. WW never offer any kind words of support or concern to me or my business partner during my interactions. Our answering service, MoneyPenny, gave us one year of FREE service. WOW! WW offered to delay three months of billing and extend the contract by three months. When my business partner was not recovering, as rapidly as the doctors had hoped, I again contacted WW and requested another extension of our contract and billing. We had zero funds coming into our company and mounting medical bills. The WW reps in two departments again offered neither options to me and nor kindness to me. When I read the new CEO's wonderful letter requesting ideas, I wrote to him requesting his review of this policy and offered the suggestion of one company with whom I do business. They reduced our monthly bill to $15.00/month to keep our account active. To the CEO's credit, he did respond to my letter and very nicely told me there would be no adjustment to their policy.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve our company and practices. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Linda
Owner/Member (É.-U.)

AVOID THEM! THEY MISREPRESENTED THE PROGRAM FEATURES

Commentaires : HORRIBLE. See above.

They bought out my previous software (Service CEO), so I thought they would understand my history and needs. Unfortunately, they seem completely unfamiliar with ServiceCEO's features (asked for screenshots of how the program worked)

They (IT department and sales) gave me completely inaccurate information about the program features. I made it VERY clear before starting with them that they had the capability to calculate payroll as did my previous program. IT assured me that it did. I this confirmed with sales, and they assured me that it did. So I signed the yearly contract even though this is the ONLY scheduling software program (that I can find) that charges a yearly contract rather than month by month. During onboarding, I was learning how to figure payroll, and they apparently found out at the same time I did that the program does NOT figure payroll! It can't pay commission, it can't pay tips, it can't pay training pay, it can't pay vacation pay, it can't pay bonuses! How do you market a software program for service business that doesn't at the minimum even have the capability to pay tips!? The WORST part (after wasting $$s and 100s of hours on onboarding) is that they indicated they would let me out of my contract, BUT THEY KEEP CHARGING ME! They deleted my files but KEEP CHARGING ME! I am currently in a dispute with them and my credit card company.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Linda, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Hector
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

Great software but needs time to develop more

Commentaires : I've tested quite a few different management systems and WorkWave is the one that solved my problems. Some things that worked out best for us is the dispatch visibility, Quickbooks integration, Vantiv credit card processing, the list of services, reporting, geolocating, custom zones, time tracking, and other features.

The visibility of our customers on the dispatch screen. I am able to see where my customers are located and optimize my routes accordingly. There's a lot of good functionalities and are very useful in getting my jobs done. The list of services is also a great feature because I am able to build in estimated durations, frequencies, and prices meaning that I don't have manually enter those details with each new job.

It really lacks streamlining, integrations, and customizations. Well, it does allow for customizations and integrations but they're not very flexible. I also can't upload my list of services which is painstaking when you have over 100 of them. We have a set price per every 100 square feet that range from 500 to 4500 on 5 different categories.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Hector- Thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad you are having a positive experience with our solutions, and your feedback enables us to continually improve our software.

Jeannie
Service manager (É.-U.)

Growing pains

Commentaires : WorkWave allows my techs to do away with paper work orders, and update via their iPads in real time. It minimizes the need to call into service department because of accessibility.

Ease of Scheduling work orders; easy look up function; Resolving daily work orders and invoices is simple

Must complete work orders before looking up another account . Once you do so, basically must start over creating work order. Also, once a work order is closed, it's very difficult to go back and undo financial aspects of ticket

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jeannie - Thanks for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with work orders and invoices, but are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with completing work orders. We will be passing this feedback along to our product team!

Robin

Excellent Software For Pest Control Industry

Commentaires : Excellent customer service and ease of understanding options.
My technicians are able to access their schedules per the mobile application and be more efficient in planning their day.

This software is very easy to understand. I was able to easily learn how to use Workwave and received EXCELLENT customer service during my training. They are available any time to answer my questions, and are very professional and courteous.

I would like the option of running a report of services per customer name.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Robin - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Elyse

Best customizable software

Commentaires : It helps make everything organized so business can run efficiently.

We can suggest features and they do their best to accommodate your request. The customer service is prompt with all request. Everyone I have ever corresponded with has been nothing less than professional and courteous.

Sometimes there are glitches when there are software updates and undoes settings that you may have had in place.

Bruce
Franchise Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Biggest plus.

Commentaires : We keep the schedules of all our work orders in the system and gathering the reports weekly.

The software offers lots of options to list work orders to actually ending the job and collecting the data for payments

At times there are things that need extra help with and it can take awhile to get immediate help but they do pull through in the end.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Bruce - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Edward
owner (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

overall services and options

Commentaires : I'm very happy with the overall experience with WW. in the beginning I had lots of problems that the service center was quick to help me with. as I grew to know the system it got easier and more obvious on how to resolve my own problems.

I chose WW because of the features. While slightly more expensive it can and has grown with what i utilize as I have grown in size.

NOt organic. Not all the features are simple to use and not obvious with how to use. Training and trial and error is part of getting to know and use the system.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Edward - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.