Avis clients sur IvyBackup

En savoir plus sur IvyBackup

IvyBackup est un logiciel de sauvegarde pour Windows qui est facile et intuitif à utiliser. Cette solution vous permet d'économiser du temps et de l'argent et vous évite des maux de tête.

En savoir plus sur IvyBackup

The program is very intuitive, user friendly and easy to use, have very minimal and easy options for navigation and control and anyone can handle it fairly easily even if you are not an advanced user.

Not user-friendly, too vague. I need to be sure I'll have a reliable backup if dysaster striges.

IvyBackup - Notes

4,0

IvyBackup a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 16 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé IvyBackup ?

Brian
Brian
Graduate Student (MBA) (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

You like your data, don't you?

Commentaires : IT professionals get constantly pestered with people crying over lost data. First thing we ask: "did you back it up?" Then we shake our head as the person invariably says "no." Then it is our turn to shake our heads and say "Sorry."
Backing up your data should be as much a part of your routine as taking a shower or walking the dog. If your data - those pictures, your tax returns and other important documents, that video of your child's first birthday party, important business records, all the stuff you have on your computer - is important to you at all, that is. And it doesn't have to be a chore, or some complicated process that requires help. That's where IvyBackup comes in.
IvyBackup demystifies and simplifies the process of backing up your data, so you can preserve those precious memories and important files. Setting up the software is quick and painless, your grandmother could do it, but then where it really shines is in how it automates everything going forward. In the setup you are given easy-to-understand choices for how to back up your data, including an option that will start the process automatically whenever you plug in an external hard drive. Then that's it, IvyBackup takes over and quickly preserves your files for you. They even offer a 30 day free trial, so go ahead and try the software out since you have nothing to lose, then next time your computer crashes, you will lose nothing!

IvyBackup easily automates what otherwise can be a time-consuming chore.

IvyBackup will back files up to the cloud, but only to Dropbox or Google Drive. Hopefully in the future they will add support for more providers, especially Apple's iCloud, Amazon's cloud services, and Microsoft OneDrive.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback Brian!

Emad
Senior Web Developer (Égypte)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

since I have used ivy back I could never go back, I extensively rely on it to backup all my files.

Commentaires : Being a web developer and as essential part of my job to use and handle lots of important data files of all formats for my work, having a backup utility is a must for me to keep track of my files and keep them safe from any accidents (either it be a data loss because of hardware failure or unintentional delete or virus infection/ cyber breach of my machine) it may happen, and also have them stored on a cloud to have them at my fingertips to download and use anywhere and anytime. I have been using lots of different backup solutions before and I had found the ivy backup by chance as part of promotional offer, but since I have used it I could never turn back, and it's the only solution to back up the important files that I totally depend on now.

Being a web developer and as essential part of my job to use and handle lots of important data files of all formats for my work, having a backup utility is a must for me to keep track of my files and keep them safe from any accidents (either it be a data loss because of hardware failure or unintentional delete or virus infection/ cyber breach of my machine) it may happen, and also have them stored. There are lots of useful features I found in ivy backup that make me pick up to be my number one backup utility, here I could list a few of them : 1- the program is very intuitive, user friendly and easy to use, have very minimal and easy options for navigation and control and anyone can handle it fairly easily even if you are not an advanced user. 2- One of the most important features I have found and that make this program stands out amongst all other competitors, is the ability to backup for certain files that you choose with different options to control, modify or browse your backups list. 3- It has a minimal size and doesn't consume too much of your processor or RAM or bandwidth, so it won't crumble your PC performance or make it freeze or stuck like other heavy programs for backups. 4- Backup and restoring files are very easy and comfortable process with the amazing feature stocked to the program that keep checking the integrity of your data during both processes to make sure all your files are clean and intact.

Retired (R.-U.)

Extremely frustrating! It just doesn't do what it should - so I'm getting rid of it.

The description of what it should do is enticing. As a Backup system, it ought to be reasonably straightforward.

Sadly, for me it doesn't do what it sets out to do! I wanted to Backup my m.2 C:\ drive. In the first instance, it threw that New Job out because it couldn't gain access to a couple of seemingly random folders. Attempting to correct this by setting up Filters to prevent those specific Folders from being copied, the program appears not to take any notice, and continues to repeat the same message! Worse still if you go back in and try to fix the filter, it duplicates some of those entries! But it still won't bypass the nominated Folders It won't just copy what it can, but refuses to run the job at all - even when told to ignore those particular folders! Also, the Help file for the program doesn't seem to correspond with the current version of the software, and the simplest "How to get started" is misleading (to me, anyway!)

Malik
Review Writer (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Seamless sharing and real time collaboration of work.

Commentaires : Experience with this tool has been great ever since. Especially when working on group projects and tasks.

The documents can be accessed from anywhere anytime easily. Autosave feature ensure you do not lose any information in any sort of failure. Documents can also be restored. You also get a real time view of the activity being performed on the document. Access via mobile devices is great too. The best feature is sharing of work between a team or group.

I do not really see any weak points in this tool. It is as good as it can be.

Kazi
Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

IvyBackup is a light-weight, easy to use and user-friendly backup solution for Windows

Commentaires : IvyBackup is a light-weight, easy, efficient and user-friendly backup solution for Windows. It helps me to create and schedule my backup in no possible time. It is a simple backup process. All I have to create automate simple backup tasks with ease and it can also handle complex backup tasks too. IvyBackup is incredibly fast, build with speed and efficiency in mind. As compared to other backup solution, it does not slow down my PC. The best part is that I can create backups of specific files instead of the whole database. Even restoring my files is easy and doesn't take much time. Whether you're a professional or a complete novice, this backup solution is the best that can suit your needs providing with a possibility to schedule backups.
I can Import/Export my Backup Jobs to removable disks (USB Flash) backed up by the internal scheduler with support for countless backup schedules.
So also IvyBackup allows me to upload my backups to the cloud.

One-click backups Quick backup restore Easy to use interface Automatic Backups Cloud storage support

No Mobile Support No Multilanguage Support No encryption for backups Supports only Windows platform. No other platform is available for the time being.

Thank you for your feedback.

Software Development Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Forget about Backup

Commentaires : its a great tool that have a very very reasonable price and is very simple to use.

it is a great tool that has made me to forget to backup as we can schedule it to backup at the system stats or we can schedule it as per our required requirement.it is very easy to use . it requires a little training to operate (perhaps for first time only).we can backup as per required like full , incremental backup is needed.it is secured to backup with this as it keep the backup in encrypted format.it backup the system and put it on cloud.

A New theme is required for the front end ,apart from it i should say all is very good with this .No Dislike

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback!

Malik
None (Pakistan)

IvyBackup is a small, yet reliable and packs enough features to handle all your backup needs.

Commentaires : Backing up data is now effortless and I no longer have to worry about it.

Simple, clean, and easy to use UI. Easy, one click backups and supports backup of network or removable disks too. Three types of backup jobs Full, incremental and differential. File filters to include or exclude certains files from the backups. Automatic backups that can be fully customized. Choose the level of compression, as to favour speed or the smaller size. Backup Integrity Checks using CRC and Hash checks. Pre backup and post backup actions. Upload your backups to popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox and pCloud. Integration with Windows Explorer helps you create backup jobs and restore files in seconds. Silent mode for times when you do not want to be disturbed by notification.

No encryption for the backups. Most other similarly priced applications do offer encryption for backup.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback Malik. Please download the latest version of IvyBackup which includes support for AES 256-Bit encryption.

Alison Francisco
Programmer (Brésil)

Good software

Commentaires : I saved a lot of useful data and valuable files from a damaged HDD and kept my files with the interaction with Ivy.

I liked the layout design, very justified, modern and comfortable for all my using styles.

Nothing to say, because the software solved all my needs.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback Alison.

Tech Blogger (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Multi-tasking backup software suite.

Commentaires : A way to sync files to keep them backed-up across the devices in your organization.

The ability to incrementally do smart iterative backups, and verify them to know if they are valid or corrupted.

The antiquated GUI interface that would be better suited to Windows 98, rather than Windows 10. They need to make it more of a UWP app that can run json code base.

Alexander
Alexander
Unemployed (Danemark)

Simple yet effective

Once you learn the basics of the software its easy to use and very handy for diffrent situations. :P

I feel like the visual side could be upgraded to look a bit fancier without ruining the usability...

Thank you for your feedback.

Disabled Tech Blogger (É.-U.)

Great GUI Backup Client for Automated Backup Jobs

Commentaires : Great program and fair upgrade process, that has allowed me to stay current and keep my files ecured.

Easy to systematically set up all of your backups, move them to the cloud and schedule them, based upon system trigger events. You can schedule the program to run on system start-up or wake from power/hibernate. They are secured with 256-Bit encryption, so you know they are protected.

The choice of logo style does not fit the push for material design seen in most software design programs.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback David.

Eduardo
Sysadmin Jr (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great software, above from average.

Speed Functions One-click backups Quick backup restore Full, incremental and differential backups Upload backups to the cloud Easy to use interface Backup Manager Backup Tests Cloud Integration Windows Explorer Integration Discreet Alerts Backup Open/Locked/In use files Import/Export Backup Jobs Backup to network and removable disks Silent ModeBackup Compression Support Command line options Fully Customizable Internal Scheduler Pre/Post Backup Actions Extensive Logging (PDFand text logs) File/Folder filters Built-in Backup Integrity Checks (CRC and Hash checks) Automatic Backups

Nava
Student (France)
Biotechnologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Ivybackup

I like its ease of usage and user friendly format

I think there is no disadvantages for this app atleast I hadnt faced yet

Owner (Australie)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

My first experience

Commentaires : I had a problem where a Windows Update crashed 1/2 way through and wiped everything. One thing the Windows Update was meant to do, was to create a restore point in case of problems. It didn't do it. Never again, hence good old IvyBackup is my saviour from now on.

Very easy to use and the available options were great for a novice who had never used a backup program before. Made me feel at ease and confident.

There were no negatives, only positives.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback John!

Desk Support (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

ISO WAS MIA, LEFT ME SOL

Commentaires : Never again

PC couldn't idewntify system image on a 256GB Flash Drive, lost it all after a W10 update. Bad experience.

Alin
IT Manager (Roumanie)
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

Utility

Small and verry usefull software, command line options

one click backups and quick backup restore