Open House Wizard is the best open house tool I have used so far!

Publié le 20/02/2018
Tom B.
Agent
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps me capture important information about what the guest at the open house are looking for and is amazingly easy to use.

Avantages: Open House Wizard is the best open house tool I have used so far It's easy to customize - Your sign in screen can have a photo of your listing, headshot, person message etc. It integrates flawlessly with my CRM - no data entry after the open house. With a CRM app on my phone integrated with Open House Wizard, I'm able to take notes seconds after guest sign in so I can capture the important information needed for follow up calls and emails.

This has made follow up for open house so much easier.

Publié le 13/02/2018
Sara R.
Realtor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: Since this uploads open house guests directly into my CRM, I can take notes during the open without any notice. This has made it much easier to remember who was who after the fact. Also, no messy handwriting!

Easy to set up. Fast customer service.

Publié le 16/02/2018
Licensed Realtor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: Integrates well with CRM. Allows me to capture information to open house attendees to follow up after the open house.

Inconvénients: Not a very clean, modern look. There are other open house apps that are better looking and provide more data about the property.