15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ATLAS.ti

Outil d'analyse qualitative des données pour aider les chercheurs et les établissements d'enseignement à analyser des documents, des sites web et des données de réseaux sociaux.

En savoir plus sur ATLAS.ti

I like the unique data visualization options and integration with reference management tools.

To be honest, I have difficulty saying something that I dislike.

ATLAS.ti - Notes

ATLAS.ti a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 126 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ATLAS.ti ?

Eugenija
Eugenija
Researcher (Espagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

A Breakthrough in Qualitative Data Coding: ATLAS.ti with AI Enhancement!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : ATLAS.ti is a game-changer in handling large-scale qualitative data. The integration of AI coding tools catapults the experience into the future, making data analysis not only easier but also more exciting. The support center, too, has been exceptional. Any question I had was met with swift and effective assistance through integrated chat. My experience with ATLAS.ti has been nothing short of thrilling!

ATLAS.ti takes coding and analysis to a new frontier with its AI coding capabilities. The way it automatically processes my data not only fascinates me but also enhances my workflow. The seamless integration of AI with traditional coding techniques allows me to compare and even blend human intuition with machine intelligence. With features like word clouds and opinion mining, it's exhilarating to see AI technology being applied so innovatively in qualitative coding!

The software already exceeds expectations! Thanks for providing us with these tools and allowing us to focus solely on what really matters - reflexivity!

il y a 6 mois

Dear Eugenija, thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that ATLAS.ti's AI-driven tools have enhanced your workflow and allowed you to focus on engaging in reflexive thinking. Our mission is to make qualitative researcher for everyone, everywhere, and that is why our developers are continuously working to bringing the latest that AI has to offer to everyone's fingertips -- including AI Summaries, AI Coding, and automatically coding for sentiments, concepts, opinions, entities, and more. We also appreciate your positive feedback about our swift and effective user support. Indeed, we have a dedicated team who is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email, to help anyone with using ATLAS.ti and completing their qualitative research. We also really value meeting all qualitative researchers' needs, which is why ATLAS.ti Windows and Mac have been 100% compatible for back-and-forth transfers for years now. ATLAS.ti Web projects can also be moved back-and-forth between ATLAS.ti Desktop (Windows+Mac). Since all our licenses include full access to all the ATLAS.ti platforms, it's important researchers can always work on their projects wherever they prefer. If you ever have any questions or comments, we are here for you. We wish you all the best in your research!

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The ease of use (with no training), the smoothness of the interface and the extremely responsive and knowledgeable support team (responded within seconds at 8pm).

Finding highly specific functions was a little fiddly, (I had two transcripts connected to a single audio track and was unable to delete one until I had disconnected them - a highly specific senario which was easily solved with the very responsive technical support team!)

il y a 5 mois

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you've found ATLAS.ti to be easy to use and that our 24-hour support team was able to quickly help you. Our mission is to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, and we highly value being there to help all our users with any questions that may come up during the course of their research projects. We also appreciate your feedback about the intuitiveness of ATLAS.ti's interface, especially in comparison with other qualitative data analysis software. In our 2022 user survey, we found that 97% of our users value how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. We also have a dedicated AI Lab that is always working to bring the latest developments in AI to your fingertips, such as Conversational AI, AI Coding, AI Summaries, AI code suggestions, and more. If you ever have any questions, count on our support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, email, and telephone. We wish you all the best in your research!

Lara
Researcher (Finlande)
Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés

Customer experience with Atlas.ti

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I recently contacted the support team of Atlas.ti, as I had a problem when upgrading the program. My concerns were listened carefully, and my problem got solved in a friendly and professional manner. I was extremely satisfied after the experience! Many thanks to [sensitive content hidden] (from the support team) for all her patience, help, and assistance.

My projects were not transferred automatically to the new version of Atlas.ti when upgrading the program, which was quite scary. However, after contacting the support team, I got all my projects and work back quite easily.

le mois dernier

Dear Lara, thank you very much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our user support team. We place high priority in the security of your data, and you can always rest assured that your projects are saved to your local computer when using ATLAS.ti Desktop (there is also an autosave feature in case your computer suddenly turns off while you're using ATLAS.ti). You can also save safe backup copies of your project by uploading them to the cloud storage or exporting your projects. If you ever have any questions, a member of our team will always be happy to guide you through any part of using the software. Our mission is to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, and a big part of that is always being there for our users. You can always contact us for free via live chat, telephone, and email, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We wish you all the best in your research!

Farnaz
Software Programmer (France)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Horrible experience

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Have you ever had the horrible experience of buying a product that doesn't work and customer service just says sorry, there's nothing I can do for you? If you want to experience it, just buy a product from Atlas.ti. They work with the Cleverbridge organization. I bought the wrong product but immediately called them and canceled the subscription. After that I bought the right product but they did not activate it. It was surprising that the old purchase was still active and the second one was inactive. I contacted Atlas.ti for help. They told me that Cleverbridge should do that. I contacted Cleverbridge to solve the issue, they told me that Atlas.ti should do this because they make and sell their own products. So, they are responsible and Cleverbridge customer service told me that they are only responsible for the payment and nothing else. After calling them twice, he told me sorry I can't help you then hung up the phone....so rude customer service I have never seen in my life! Atlas.ti customer service told me sorry, we can't do anything for you. So, I thought I did pay for nothing and I have a subscription of almost 10 euros per month too! I felt like they passed the ball between them and no one wanted to take responsibility for the problem. Fortunately, after refreshing the website (after 100 times!) it works! However, I still do not recommend this software because if you have a problem you can hardly count on customer service! I feel very sorry for their managers!

This is a useful software for analyzing your data.

Sometimes it crashes and loses data! After reporting, the problem has not been fixed...

l’année dernière

Hello Farnaz, thank you for sharing your feedback. After getting a license, it just needs to be activated in your ATLAS.ti account page and then you can use it. I can see you contacted us through our live chat support on Friday, October 21st, because you purchased an ATLAS.ti Web-only license but you were trying to activate it in ATLAS.ti Desktop. You then received a refund for your Web-only license, and you purchased a Desktop+Web license on this same day, October 21st, and our student licenses team confirmed your student license was delivered to you on the same day, Friday October 21st. On Monday, October 24th, you wrote us saying you needed help activating your license, and our team wrote back to you 90 minutes later confirming you had successfully activated your ATLAS.ti Desktop+Web license. You wrote us back 45 minutes later saying you were having a problem activating your license, our team checked the license system, manually activated your license for you, then wrote you confirming everything was working correctly less than 5 hours after your last message. The problem occurred because you were still trying to activate your first ATLAS.ti Web-only license which you subsequently cancelled, but if you had tried activating your new ATLAS.ti Desktop+Web license, then it would have been activated immediately. Moreover, if you had emptied your cache, you would have seen all changes right away, as you mentioned you had to refresh the page many times, but this is simply a characteristic of specific web browswer clients and is not related to our Web version software. Moreover, the software has been running fine and we have not received any crash reports. As you can see, your statements are not true, and we did not create any problem. It was you who first bought the wrong software then entered it in the wrong place and then wrote harsh accusations about us although we were very well performing and did everything to correct your mistakes. Your rating is therefore unfair. I hope you have found ATLAS.ti helpful for your analysis since then, and we do appreciate your feedback because we place great importance on supporting all of our users around the world. That is why we offer live chat, telephone, and email support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. In the past year, we have received 91% positive ratings for our user support. If you ever have any other questions or comments, please count on our support, and you can always contact us at general@support.atlasti.com so that we can promptly assist you.

Tamiris
Research Associate (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés

A straightforward workbench

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Atlas.ti is quite positive, including the support staff's quick responses and availability. I recommend it to colleagues and students and look forward to using it with enhanced AI features in the future.

Atlas.ti does exactly as the title says - it is a very straightforward workbench, providing a handful of tools to enhance qualitative analysis, enabling a systematic and methodologically robust way to work.

Data visualisation should also be exportable (which still needs to be 100% available, at least in the MacOS version). Although I appreciate the AI features are still in the beta phase, the limits of their functionalities should be more explicit so that the users would have realistic expectations and optimise their time and use of the tools.

il y a 2 mois

Dear Tamiris, thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that ATLAS.ti has proved to be a straightforward and comprehensive workbench. We also appreciate your feedback about exporting visual displays in ATLAS.ti Mac and providing more information about the AI tools. In ATLAS.ti Mac it is already possible to export tables, Sankey diagrams, networks, clouds, and more (https://doc.atlasti.com/ManualMac/Reports/ReportTypes.html). If you ever have a question about how to export something, please count on our support. We are here for you, at no additional cost, via live chat, telephone, and email, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are also happy to provide any information about our AI tools (https://atlasti.com/atlas-ti-ai-lab-accelerating-innovation-for-data-analysis). The outputs from the AI tools always depend on the inputted data, so there will be natural variations. Please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to guide you. We're here to help you succeed!

Amy
Test Development Manager (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Customer Support and easy to use product, but clunky for teams

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : There is a learning curve to working with teams, but overall, this product is much better than some of the piecemeal products and strategies I've used for qualitative data analysis I've used in the past. I would've loved using this when I was working on my dissertation for example. I look forward to trying this tool for writing journal articles and book chapters in the future - a functionality I haven't utilized just yet but seems promising.

I love how easy it is to get going. Import files, put in groups, use the coding features to get tagging. I had usable codes to analyze quickly.

Working with a team has been so difficult. The user manual is not as clear as I'd like on how to share the work with a team of users. The customer support helped me figure it out, which was great! They were online and quickly and knowledgeably helped me. BUT, the functionality for teams is CLUNKY! Not easy to work together at all in my opinion.

il y a 9 mois

Hello Amy, thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that it was easy for you to get going with ATLAS.ti. Indeed, in our 2022 user survey, 97% of users valued how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. We always strive to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, which is why our developers are continuously working to offer all the powerful features qualitative researchers need, with an intuitive design that anyone can use. ATLAS.ti Desktop is equipped with a range of features to facilitate teamwork, from sharing projects via an integrated online cloud storage to calculating different measures of intercoder agreement, all within the software. With ATLAS.ti Web, on the other hand, you and your team can work together in real time! Everyone's changes are automatically saved and updated, making teamwork easier than ever with ATLAS.ti Web. In case it helps, we also provide various free learning resources such as manuals, video tutorials, webinars, and sample projects on our website. I would especially recommend our free webinar on teamwork to learn directly from one of our senior instructors, you can register here: https://atlasti.com/trainings/teamwork-with-atlas-ti We're also glad that you had a great experience with our support team! For any questions or comments you may ever have, you can always count on us. Reach out via live chat, telephone, or email, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We wish you all the best in your research endeavours!

Charles
Lecturer (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Teach yourself qualitative data analysis in days with ATLAs.ti

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am a positivist and often used quantitative analysis. But when i started my PhD studies, i venture into behavioral sciences and realized that i had to put meaning to figures,,....and gues what...when i discovered ATLAS.ti and explored its use through youtube training, within days i gradually became an expert in using it. I most importantly liked the area od qualitative positivism that blends well with advanced data analytics that bring out the best meanings attached to various sentiments from subjective respondents. We love you guys and keep the fire burning!!

The use of binary operations needs some time for mastering

l’année dernière

Hi Charles, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad to hear that ATLAS.ti has been a valuable tool for you to blend qualitative and quantitative research in your behavioral sciences studies. We strive to provide a user-friendly interface that can complement various methodologies and analytical approaches. Additionally, you can easily export your ATLAS.ti project into a format that can be directly imported into other statistical analysis software, such as SPSS or R. Our video tutorials on ATLAS.ti will aid you in commencing your work, steer clear of prevalent software errors, and enhance the efficiency and enjoyment of your projects. We are delighted that our YouTube videos have assisted you in becoming an ATLAS.ti expert. We also appreciate your feedback about using binary operations, and we also have dedicated articles and videos about making effective use of the different operations that can be queried in ATLAS.ti. In addition, ATLAS.ti version 23 brings many exciting features, including cloud collaboration in Windows and Mac, new code co-occurrence tools, advanced AI-powered auto-coding, UX enhancements and new visualisations. If you ever have any questions, please count on our live chat, telephone, and email support, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We wish you the best in your work with ATLAS.ti!

Arundhati
Research Lead (R.-U.)
Think tanks, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use, beautiful software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

As a qualitative researcher, coding is made incredibly easy by Atlas.ti. Sharing projects and working together is also quite straightforward. And comparing codes and doing some qualitative cross-tabs is so intuitive.

The web version doesn't offer an easy to see code tree - which is sorely missed

il y a 6 mois

Dear Arundhati, thank you very much for your feedback! We've very glad to hear that you've found ATLAS.ti to be beautiful and easy to use for your individual and collaborative work. Indeed, in our 2022 user survey, we found that 97% of users valued how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. We also appreciate your feedback regarding ATLAS.ti Web. As each ATLAS.ti platform was natively designed for optimal functionality within that specific operating system, the online ATLAS.ti Web has some differences in the interface relative to ATLAS.ti Windows and Mac. That is why ATLAS.ti Web offers the coding window that automatically appears whenever any segment of text is selected. You can type to search for existing codes, create new codes, search codes by their groups, and even use codes suggested by ATLAS.ti's integrated AI. If you ever have any specific questions about how to do something in your project, you can always count on our support. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email: https://atlasti.com/support We wish you all the best in your research!

Andrew
PhD Student (R.-U.)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

A Convert!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Great!
I could not work out one of the functions, contacted their support team via chat and within 10mins we had it resolved it. Very professional and really polite, and wasn't put off by my basic question!

It is much simpler to use than the other software that I have been using. I have managed to pick up most features very quickly and simply.

nothing really, just a bit of an adjustment in the way things work to what I have previously used

il y a 5 mois

Dear Andrew, thank you very much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that ATLAS.ti has been easy and simple for you to use, and we welcome you to the ATLAS.ti community! Indeed, in our 2022 user survey, we found that 97% of our users value how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. Our developers are continuously working to incorporate powerful features with intuitive design, including the latest developments in AI, such as Conversational AI, AI Coding, AI Summaries, AI code suggestions, and more. In case you ever have any questions about how to do something in ATLAS.ti, please count on our support. We strive to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, and a big part of that is always being there for our users. You can always contact us via live chat, telephone, and email, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. A member of our team will always be happy to guide you through any part of using the software. We wish you all the best in your research!

Rolando
Rolando
Chief of Academic Tutoring (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Good access for Education Institution

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The cloud version is the one of choice for initial users and has reasonable pricing. I mostly use that one. I'd recommend the local version for mid to advanced users. The speed of the work increases a lot with the AI functions, that is something you will be using with big amounts of data.

Pricing is good for educational first users and students get free trials and discounts. That's especially useful for students and teachers abroad, who end up paying from their pockets. The software is stable and work amazingly.

The learning curve is complex. I recommend watching the tutorials and using the learning options more than once. It's like other specialized software. It will take a while to get the most out of it, and it can turn expensive sometimes.

il y a 6 mois

Dear Rolando, thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have found ATLAS.ti to be accessible and powerful. We strive to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere. That is why we have a dedicated team available to help 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. We also provide various free learning resources such as manuals, video tutorials, webinars, and sample projects on our website. The free version of ATLAS.ti is available to everyone around the world, and it's a great way to get started with your project. Once you obtain a license, you can continue working on the project you began in the free trial version. ATLAS.ti is the only qualitative data analysis software to offer all features in one package, so that one flat fee is paid and there are no hidden costs or surprises. All software upgrades are included for free during your subscription period, and the subscription can be cancelled whenever you wish from your ATLAS.ti account page. In case it helps, we offer student licenses that come with a significantly reduced cost. Moreover, if an ATLAS.ti Desktop+Web license is still too steep, students and other users can work with just ATLAS.ti Web, which has a very low monthly subscription that can be canceled as soon as they are finished utilizing ATLAS.ti. We also appreciate your positive feedback about ATLAS.ti Web and ATLAS.ti's AI tools that are available in ATLAS.ti Web, Windows, and Mac. Our AI Lab is continuously working to bring the latest that AI has to offer to everyone's fingertips -- including AI Summaries, AI Coding, and automatically coding for sentiments, concepts, opinions, entities, and more. If you ever have any other questions or comments, please count on our support. We wish you all the best in your research!

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente (Venezuela)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Computer program for qualitative data analysis.

Commentaires : As a researcher in the area of social sciences, she considered that the Atlas.ti is a very practical computer program that allows the use of data obtained from particular spaces such as interviews, visits, participations in groups or communities, among others to group them in codes or categories and subcategories of agreement correspond to determine new categories, relationships that in some way qualitatively will respond to investigations. The Atlas.ti is easy to manage, and provides a lot of freedom to name the categories according to the researcher's criteria.

The Atlas.ti is a computer tool that is used for the analysis of large amounts of textual or qualitative data, which as researchers seek to associate pattern codes or codes - labels that contain fragments of images, drawings, texts, videos, sounds and other types of videos in digital formats, which from the purely statistical or formal point of view is very difficult to analyze. The base from where the data is obtained is from interviews, visits, participations in groups or communities that seek to study, analyze or determine something in particular. The textual documents generated, images, audios, videos are transcribed or compiled into files that through the Atlas.ti are created hermeneutic units (UH), which the program uses to create encodings, whether open, axial and selective, that its Once they can be organized through the code manager. The program allows to name the codes allowing the researcher greater freedom to identify them, in the same way it allows you to create subcategories, and even separate them by colors. The work that as researcher can be done in the Atlas.ti leads to humanize the data collected in a qualitative analysis and interpretation research. All the information gathered in the investigation is integrated with the coding.

As a researcher in the use of Atlas.ti, I have had problems when assigning documents to the hermeneutic unit, whether they are texts, images, audios, among others, since these files are stored on the hard disk in a particular address and can not be be embedded in the hermeneutic unit, therefore in Atlas.ti only the reference that directs the linked file is placed, a reference that will allow access to the documents, but if the address is changed the program gives problems to find it, and it can be lost the work done. However, despite this, it is very important that when analyzing with this tool, it is very important not to move the files where the data obtained in the research is held.

l’année dernière

Dear Maryorie, thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to know that you found the software easy to manage for your research. Indeed, our software can accommodate large amounts of qualitative data and allow you to freely create codes that fit your research agenda. As for organizing documents in ATLAS.ti, we realize that it can be a complicated task, so we invite all our users to take advantage of our live chat, telephone, and email support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to address all your needs with our software. If you ever have any other questions or comments, please contact us at general@support.atlasti.com so that we can promptly assist you.

Kyle
Qualitative Researcher & Social Scientist (É.-U.)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

Professional Trainer Review

Commentaires : I have enjoyed using ATLAS.ti in my own research and training. Regarding my own research, I feel I have gotten many more publications because of the ability to keep my data organized over years. The flexibility of the software allows me to ask different questions of the data and use different combinations of tools so I can develop various outputs and creative ways of reporting data. Regarding training, I have successfully introduced many users to the software-- meaning, at first they were hesitant, but once they realize how to build their knowledge, by starting with simple tasks and experimenting with combinations of those simple tasks to generate more elaborate analyses, they are excited to keep exploring and learning!

When I introduce users to the software they always appreciate the intuitive language used. There is no special terminology that needs to be learned or additional skillset acquired-- it's just learning where tools are located and how they can work together. Another strong asset of the software is the flexibility-- users can choose how they prefer to interact (i.e., through drop-down, right click, drag and drop). This is simple, but so important because it is daunting to learn a new technology. When users can rely on skills or patterns they already know, the task [of learning something new] is less intimidating.

The gap between Mac and Windows is significant and creates the most issues for users. When training a hybrid course, switching back and forth is tedious and it's always a little awkward when I have to say, "sorry Mac users, this isn't as easy or isn't available..."

l’année dernière

Hi Kyle, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have found ATLAS.ti to be easy to use and teach, and that it's helped you with your own publications! We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding some of the identified inconsistencies between the Windows and Mac versions of the application. We are constantly striving to make the ATLAS.ti applications as optimized as possible, even when considering some of the challenges that present based on the available options of both of those operating systems. We'd love to hear from you regarding which specific tools and features are perhaps causing troubles when teaching regarding the use of our software. Please write to us at: general@support.atlasti.com , and we'll make sure to further examine these potential issues. We wish you all the best in your research!

Anis Najiha
Lecturer (Malaisie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great qualitative data analysis tool for novice and professional!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The software has a user-friendly interface and intuitive design, making the process much faster and easier for me. Atlas.ti has been extremely beneficial for my mixed method approach. Its table matrix tool made it simple for me to integrate the results from my qualitative phase, which in turn allowed me to develop my questionnaire items in a clear and organized manner. This ultimately resulted in a more efficient and effective data analysis process.I also appreciate the attractive design of the software, which made my experience more enjoyable. I have recommended it to my students as a solid choice for qualitative data analysis too. The support provided by Atlas.to trainers and consultants is also a good added value.

What I liked most about Atlas.ti was its user-friendly interface and intuitive design, which made my data analysis process much more efficient and enjoyable. The software's table matrix tool was also one of the features that I really like, as it allowed me to integrate my qualitative findings and develop my questionnaire items in a clear and organized manner.

One potential drawback of Atlas.ti is its new pricing system, which some users may find expensive. There is no no lifetime license but 3 years lease , although it is to make sure the software is update and continuous support.

l’année dernière

Hi Anis Najiha, thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoy the user-friendly interface and intuitive design. We always strive to balance ease-of-use with powerful features, including the latest developments in AI and machine learning algorithms. In our 2022 user survey, we found that 97% of our users valued the ease-of-use of ATLAS.ti. ATLAS.ti is the only qualitative data analysis package that includes all tools and features and access to all platforms (Windows, Mac, Web, and mobile tablets) in a single license. Our developers and AI Lab are continuously working to bring the best-in-class technology to make research easier for people everywhere. This includes offering features such as automatic coding tools and real-time collaboration. Moreover, you can share a multi-user license with as many people as you want, on any ATLAS.ti platform; when one user logs out, the license seat instantly becomes free for others to use. Finally, only with ATLAS.ti will you find free support via live chat, telephone, and email, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Given the importance of staying abreast of technological advances and meeting researchers' needs everywhere, we launch a new generation every year and several major free updates during each year. License subscriptions make it possible for our team to continue growing the most powerful qualitative data analysis software and offer continuous support, and this ensures everyone always has access to the best possible functionality, security, and support. License subscriptions can easily be managed, paused, and re-initiated from the ATLAS.ti account page. If you ever have any questions or comments, please count on our support at general@support.atlasti.com. We wish you all the best in your work with ATLAS.ti!

Seb
Data Analyst (Espagne)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Works great in both Windows & Mac computers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I work a lot on a Mac laptop and Windows desktop computer, so I always make sure the programs I use support work across OS. It’s great to see software that is designed to properly function within each OS and of course transfer files back and forth smoothly.

The thing I like most about this software is that I can work with both my Windows and Mac computers, without any issues transferring between them. It’s always a bit of a headache to work between computers, and especially when there different OS. ATLAS.ti projects are 100% transferable though, without needing a special format or another program. I was also impressed that I could re-install on my Windows or Mac without any limits, and they are each actually made for that OS so they work great. I’ve used Mac versions that are just a mirror of the Windows version, and they tend to small but annoying issues because of this.

Because I work between computers a lot, the only thing I find lacking is the ability to store directly in a cloud so that I can access my project from any computer. Right now I manually move my projects (with my own cloud storage) but it’d be much smoother if ATLAS.ti could directly save my projects online to be accessed on another computer.

l’année dernière

Hi Seb, thank you very much for your feedback! We're really happy that ATLAS.ti works great for you on both your Windows and Mac computers. We have dedicated teams of Windows, Mac, and Web developers who are continuously working to offer the best possible qualitative data analysis software across all platforms. We also hear you loud and clear about the need for storing projects online to effortlessly access them across computers, and we're glad to say that our latest release includes a cloud storage options for ATLAS.ti Windows and Mac projects! With version 23, it is now possible to save your projects directly in the cloud, and you can access them again when you log into your ATLAS.ti account on any other computer (Windows or Mac). The upgrade to version 23 is free for everyone with an active ATLAS.ti subscription, just log in to my.atlasti.com to enjoy the latest generation of the software. If you don't have an ATLAS.ti license subscription yet, you can already get started with version 23 for free with the trial version. We hope you enjoy the latest features in ATLAS.ti 23, and please feel free to write to general@support.atlasti.com if you ever have any questions or comments. We wish you all the best in your research!

Fabiola
Fabiola
Tourism manager (Pérou)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for qualitative analisys

Commentaires : While finding the best option that helps me to interpret the sample I had for my thesis, a professor showed me this software and was great and honestly saved my life. I managed to learn fast, following the instructions that the company gives in tutorials and training programs and I was ready to start and make a good job. I really recommend it!

It is easy to learn and if you are starting in the investigation world, this is definitely a good option so you can understand how it works in a reasonable time to start analyzing your texts effectively and fastly. Coding is not complicated and it permits you doing it in order and sequence, having as a result an organized list that will help you to relate and interpret better. There are also many videos of the official account with tutorials, tips and useful information. To be more specific, I used it for analysis content when I was doing my thesis, and was my partner in identifying under text, ideas and what they wanted to communicate and let me interpret and save time so I can focus on finding the result.

I don't have much problems with it but the suscription could be a bit expensive. However there is a trial version that can work well to start.

l’année dernière

Hi Fabiola, thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad that you have found ATLAS.ti to be intuitive and easy to use, and that it was a good partner in your thesis. ATLAS.ti is the only qualitative data analysis software to offer all features in one package and access to all platforms (Windows, Mac, and Web), so that one flat fee is paid and there are no hidden costs or surprises. In case it helps, we offer student licenses that come with a significantly reduced cost. Moreover, if an ATLAS.ti Desktop+Web license is still too steep, students and other users can work with just ATLAS.ti Web, which has a very low monthly subscription that can be canceled as soon as they are finished utilizing ATLAS.ti. Last but not least, we offer free support for anyone using ATLAS.ti, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week via live chat, telephone, and email. We are here for you to help make your qualitative research easier. We wish you all the best in your work with ATLAS.ti!

Lucas
Graphic Design Director (Espagne)
Design, 201–500 employés

Amazing automatic coding tools that drastically speed up analysis

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience with ATLAS.ti has been great. Before, the manual coding process was a real bottleneck for us, but now we’ve been able to analyze our data very quickly and easily with the automatic coding tools.

The software can automatically code data for opinions, sentiments, concepts, named entities (people, places, organizations, etc.), and text (along with automatically suggested synonyms). These automatic coding tools even work in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese which is very important for our research. We mostly analyze data gathered through surveys, comments from our social media posts, and video call interviews. It’s really easy to import these data, and the software even automatically codes the data to instantly organize and gather key information within each dataset. Altogether, these tools have allowed us to save so much time in analyzing our data from our different regions, I cannot even begin to calculate how much time has been saved since we don’t have to manually read and check every single response or translate our data. We import our data and collect relevant insights in just a matter of minutes!

Overall there isn’t really anything I don’t like about the software. If I could suggest an additional feature, I wish I could also have ATLAS.ti automatically transcribe audio data. This is not such a big problem because most of our audio/video data is collected through Zoom so we already get automatic transcripts that can be imported into ATLAS.ti (with the speakers automatically coded), but it would be neat to be able to do everything right inside the ATLAS.ti project.

l’année dernière

Hi Lucas, thank you very much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that ATLAS.ti's automatic coding tools have helped you analyze your data quickly and easily. Indeed, our mission is to facilitate analysis of qualitative data everywhere, which is why supporting analysis of various kinds of data in different languages is important to us. We also appreciate your feedback regarding automatic transcription in ATLAS.ti. Our developers are always keen to learn how ATLAS.ti can continue to meet researchers' needs, and although it is possible to manually transcribe data in ATLAS.ti, we will certainly see what we could do about incorporating automatic transcription tools. Please feel free to write to general@support.atlasti.com if you ever have any questions or comments. We wish you all the best in your research!

Bianca
Child And Youth Worker ()
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Excellent tool for doing qualitative research

Commentaires : I use this tool while creating research papers for conferences and have found that it definitely increases the quality of the work that I create.

It's a very useful tool when doing background research on an important research project. It allows you to draw conclusions from large amounts of reading material that would otherwise elude you.

It takes a lot of upfront work to tag and organise your reading while you're busy with your research, but that's not the software's fault, that's just due to the different workflow.

l’année dernière

Dear Bianca, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that ATLAS.ti has helped you increase the quality of your research papers for conferences. As you mentioned, ATLAS.ti's ability to facilitate analyses of large amounts of material can be incredibly valuable for drawing conclusions. Our team works hard to make sure that our software is the most user-friendly qualitative data analysis package available, and we're pleased to learn that our efforts are paying off. Our 2022 user survey found that 97% of our users valued the ease of use, and we're always looking for ways to develop our software even further. We understand that the process of coding (or "tagging") and organizing data in ATLAS.ti can take some upfront work. However, we believe that the benefits of having easily accessible and organized data throughout the research process can ultimately save time and improve the quality of the final work. In addition, the ATLAS.ti AI Lab has been working hard to develop a variety of automatic coding tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning. We hope that these tools can help speed up your coding process and make your analysis even more efficient. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please count on our live chat, telephone, and email support, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We're always here to ensure that ATLAS.ti is meeting all of your analysis needs. Thank you for choosing ATLAS.ti, and we wish you all the best in your work!

Clara
Professor Public Policy (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Qualitative tool for regional research LATAM

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great! Wery friendly, specially with teams with very diverse background and research skills

I like we could use the cloud version for different research teams, in different countries at the same time. Makes research collaboration much easier!

There can be more features for data visualization

l’année dernière

Dear Clara, thank you very much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that being able to collaborate in real time with ATLAS.ti Web has benefited your international research. We understand the importance of being able to easily share and manage a project when working in a team, which is why live collaboration was implemented early on in the development of ATLAS.ti Web. Live collaboration effectively removes the headaches of managing multiple project copies from teamwork. In addition, ATLAS.ti is the only qualitative data analysis software that includes access to all natively-designed platforms (ATLAS.ti Windows, Mac, and Web) and all software features in a single license. We also appreciate your feedback regarding data visualization in ATLAS.ti Web. Our developers are continuously creating new tools and features to facilitate everyone's research needs, and we'll certainly continue to incorporate data visualization features. You can already visualize different results and patterns from your analysis with concept clouds, tables, bar graphs, donut charts, tree maps, and Sankey diagrams. You can also open your ATLAS.ti Web project in ATLAS.ti Windows/Mac to create networks and use any of ATLAS.ti Desktop's other features. Our mission is to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, which is why we are here for you 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. Please count on our support if you ever have any questions or comments. We wish you all the best in your research!

Alfazar
Call center (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 501–1 000 employés

Best tools

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We are supporting black business and we currently using this tool very easy to us and detailed information

very impacting all features and easy to navigate i have no problems with this tools highly recommended

All the features are good and easy and very detailed when it comes to the information on the tools

il y a 6 mois

Hi Alfazar, thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that ATLAS.ti good, easy to use, and meeting all your needs to support your important research! Our mission is to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere. This is why our team is continuously working to balance powerful features, including a broad range of AI-driven tools, with an intuitive interface. We were glad to learn that 97% of our users valued how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti in our 2022 user survey. We place great importance in always being there for our users. That is why we offer support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. We are always here for you, for whatever questions you may have. We wish you all the best in your research!

Daniel
Assistant Professor (É.-U.)
Recherche, 5 001–10 000 employés

A product that helps me perform at a high level

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Atlas is intuitive and powerful. With very little support I am able to upload transcripts, code, organize, conceptualize an analysis that lets the story rise from the data.

I ran into trouble with product renewal which was remedied with great customer support.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback. We're very glad to hear that ATLAS.ti has allowed you to perform at a high level! Indeed, in our 2022 user survey, we found that 97% of users valued how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. Our mission is to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere. That is why our developers are continuously working to balance intuitive functionality with powerful features, including our dedicated AI Lab that is always working to bring the latest developments in AI to your fingertips, such as AI Coding, AI Summaries, and code suggestions. We also appreciate your feedback about our great customer support. We place great importance in always being there for our users. That is why we offer support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. We are always here for you, for whatever questions you may have. We wish you all the best in your research!

Marie
PhD Student (Bolivie)
Recherche, 10 000+ employés

Smooth user experience

Commentaires : Good and almost seamless user exerience

Atlas.ti, especially the browser version is easy and fairly intuitively in its use. We worked with a team on a large set of interviews without major problems.

In the browser version, grouping and classifying interviews could be made more easily accesible

il y a 6 mois

Dear Marie, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are very glad that you and your team have had a smooth and easy experience with ATLAS.ti Web. We strive to balance powerful features that support any type of qualitative data and analysis with an intuitive interface, and we're delighted that you've also found it to be very user-friendly. Indeed, in our 2022 user survey, 97% of users valued how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. We are also continuously implementing new features and AI-driven tools to help make qualitative research easier for everyone, everyone. We appreciate your feedback regarding grouping and classifying interviews. In case it helps, you can already create document groups in ATLAS.ti Web to organize your interviews. You can also run AI Coding to automatically code your interviews. You can use these codes to then classify your interviews by creating a code-document table and examining which codes appear more vs less frequently across your interviews. You can find more information about these features and more here: https://atlastihelp.helpscoutdocs.com/collection/110-atlasti-web If you ever have any questions or comments, please count on our support. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. We wish you all the best in your research!

M. Roser
Student (Espagne)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Smooth landing into qualitative analysis

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm new in qualitative data analysis and in the use of data analysis software. I'm not part of a team, but never felt alone. I have in hand not only the information on line (user manual, youtube videos, etc.), but especially the direct and quick personal attention to solve my doubts.

Documents, dialogues, texts and words in general are a wide world: direct meanings along with subtleties, metaphores, ironies... I higly value how Atlas.ti facilitates to reach conclusion: the easines of coding, grouping, extracting co-occurences and word frequencies, elaborating my own queries, networks, etc.; and the visual sources it offers.

I can think of a 2 particular details: not yet clear for me (from linguistics) what the coefficient mean in the co-occurrence tables; and still a bit messy for me to build some queries and networks.

il y a 2 mois

Dear M. Roser, thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad to hear that ATLAS.ti and our team have been of great help to you. Our mission is to make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, and a big part of that is always being there for our users. You can always contact us for free via live chat, telephone, and email, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The c-coefficient indicates the strength of the relation between two codes. An inherent issue with the c-index and similar measures is that it is distorted by code frequencies that differ too much, so if a cell shows the yellow marker, it should invite you to look into the co-occurrences of this cell despite a low coefficient. In case you ever have any questions about co-occurrences, queries, networks, or anything else, please count on our support. A member of our team will always be happy to guide you through any part of using the software. We are here to help you succeed in your research!

Murilo
Murilo
Researcher (Portugal)
Rédaction et correction, 11–50 employés

Powerful Software for Researchers

Commentaires : ATLAS.ti helps me to organize pieces of information from any kind of document. And in ATLAS.ti I can read this and make my analyses properly. I fell that my performance as a researcher has increased after starting to use ATLAS.ti.

It is a fantastic software for any research. For example, I use this for my literature reviews and can better manage the information I would like to use in my reports. It also has the possibility of many different visualizations. I enjoy the facility to create a visual network from textual quotations or figures.

To be honest, I have difficulty saying something that I dislike. But, for sure, they could make some improvements there, although the ATLAS.ti is updated time by time and we can suggest improvements as well.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Murilo, thank you very much for your feedback! That's great to hear that you've enjoyed using ATLAS.ti to visualize your analyses and manage your literature reviews. Indeed, our goal is to make conducting research easier, and if you ever have any other comments or feedbacks about how ATLAS.ti can help you, please count on our support. We hope ATLAS.ti continues serving you well in your research projects!

Corne
Corne
Masters Student (Afrique du Sud)

Atlas TI review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with ATLAS ti. It is extremely versatile and user-friendly. At this point, ATLAS ti is making qualitative research a breeze.

I personally like the AI interface for coding and summarising. It helps decrease workload and repetitive function that has to be completed manually. This saves a lot of time which is extremely important for a researcher.

Since ATLAS TI is still in the beta phase with the AI coding it tends to take a long time to code if big data sets are used.

il y a 9 mois

Hello Corne, thank you very much for your positive feedback! We implemented AI Coding and Summaries to help make qualitative research easier for everyone, everywhere, and we are delighted to hear that ATLAS.ti has decreased your workload, saved you a lot of time, and made your qualitative research a breeze. Our developers are continuously working to incorporate the latest technological developments, so you can expect even more powerful and easy to use features in the future. We also sincerely appreciate your feedback, because hearing from our community of users always helps us learn how we can continue to help qualitative researchers. If you ever have any questions or comments, please count on our support. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. We wish you all the best in your research!

Alejandra
Teacher (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Good qualitative research data análisis

Commentaires : Good chat customer service people

Very easy to use, fast and saves time if you had done this before manually.

Is kinda weird the subscription . I think that would be better language options visible for other countries buyers.

il y a 6 mois

Dear Alejandra, thank you very much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've found ATLAS.ti easy to use, fast, and a time saver for your research. Indeed, in our 2022 user survey, we found that 97% of users valued how easy it is to use ATLAS.ti. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the license subscription. Our website and online store is available in multiple languages and currencies, so anyone anywhere can comfortably choose the license that best suits them. In addition, ATLAS.ti is the only qualitative data analysis software to offer all features in one package, so that one flat fee is paid and there are no hidden costs or surprises. All software upgrades are included for free during your subscription period, and the subscription can be cancelled whenever you wish from your ATLAS.ti account page. In case it helps, we offer student licenses that come with a significantly reduced cost. Moreover, if an ATLAS.ti Desktop+Web license is still too steep, students and other users can work with just ATLAS.ti Web, which has a very low monthly subscription that can be canceled as soon as they are finished utilizing ATLAS.ti. Finally, we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the support provided through our live chat. It is really important for us to always be there for our users, which is why we have a dedicated team that is available to help 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via live chat, telephone, and email. Please count on our support if you ever have any other questions or comments. We wish you all the best in your research!