Avis clients sur Email Signatures for Office 365

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Email Signatures for Office 365

Créez facilement des signatures professionnelles pour vos e-mails dans Office 365 et gérez-les de manière centralisée pour l'ensemble de l'organisation.

En savoir plus sur Email Signatures for Office 365

150 avis affichés

Simbarashe M.
Simbarashe M.
Solutions Architect
  • Publié le 20/04/2021

"CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: Our customers have always required a seamsless solution for M365 signatures and this has proven to be the best solution which integrates very well. We enjoy vast discounts as a partner.

Avantages: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to implement and the setup to integrate with M365 is so easy. As an MSP we find it very useful for our customers to get setup and running a professional email signature solution.

Inconvénients: No issues have been encountered thus far.

Alternatives envisagées : Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: Easy integration and natively developed for M365. Good partnership model. Above all excellent support and trials are available.

• Publié le 20/04/2021
Richard W.
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"Using and Reselling CodeTwo Solutions and Services"

Commentaires: My company is a reseller for various IT solutions and services. The pro-active approach from CodeTwo and the fact that my customers have first class support at their finger tips and a product that generally requires very little support or intervention is important. The pricing from CodeTwo is incredibly competitive and this makes solutions from CodeTwo very easy to recommend and sell. I deal with CodeTwo daily, the staff employed there are AMAZING, their knowledge is perfect, they are always friendly and willing to help. I can't ask for more. This is why CodeTwo is our FIRST choice in offering a solution for email disclaimers to our customers.

Avantages: The thing that draws me back to CodeTwo repeatedly, this the high level of customer service and the fact that the software just works! When faced by a challenge CodeTwo don't back away from finding a solution. CodeTwo are technically competent and care enough about resolving issues for small and large users.
CodeTwo have comprehensive user manuals and on-line resources to help at any time, without waiting for a support call.

Inconvénients: No cons, I have had smaller customers who have felt the software was complex to learn immediately, this was solved by either some online training or a WebEx provided by CodeTwo.

Alternatives envisagées : Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Email Signatures for Office 365 : Pricing and quality of service

Logiciel antérieur : Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: The cost in use numbers for the CodeTwo solutions stack up and when combined with a free CodeTwo Backup subscription the ROI figures are outstanding. Using CodeTwo is a compelling case.

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Quentin S.
System Administrator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/10/2021

"Amazing product for the price and very easy to integrate"

Commentaires: With our 35 years in business, we wanted a unique way to show everyone so what better way than in your day to day emails. Thanks to Code Two, it was very easy to show our new logo and make all our signatures look professional.

Avantages: Code Two integrates easily with AD. I also love the fact that the Logos in the signatures are very easy to change and is then pushed out to everyone.

Inconvénients: I wish the automatic updates to place sooner than 20 minutes but you do have the ability to push manually.

Alternatives envisagées : Templafy

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: Ease of use, easy integration, product pricing was much better.

• Publié le 11/10/2021
Technical Director
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Aggressive Support Teams"

Commentaires: I don't like the set up of the software and the fact that you need to have an install of the software to design the signatures. This often doesn't work properly. The signatures often go down and you have open the software and reconnect to allow it to work again. This means you either have to remote into the machine that the software is loaded on or drive to the work. I have also found that the delivery of the mails is often very slow through their servers and can sometimes have to wait for 15 to 30 mins for the mails to go through. Their support says that this is impossible.

Avantages: Has a couple of features that Exclaimer Cloud Signatures don't have.

Inconvénients: The support teams are aggressive and even though I have vast experience with Office 365 and Exchange, when asking for help, their support are not helpful and make it seem like it my fault rather than their fault. I have moved up the support levels and the experience did not improve. They also don't treat their resellers well.

Alternatives envisagées : Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: Was looking at the number of people who wrote about CodeTwo online and realised that those people had a different experience to me.

envoyé par CodeTwo le 13/10/2020

Dear Customer,
we are sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we'd be grateful if you could contact us and provide more information (such as your ticket number) so that we can analyze your case and straighten everything out. It's our mission to have the best email signature product and support on the planet. If you would like to give us one more try, let us know!

• Publié le 09/10/2020
IT Director
Construction, 201-500 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 17/07/2021

"CodeTwo: helping us brand consistently"

Commentaires: I've used CodeTwo as an on-premise product at a previous job, so when IT was asked about centralized signature management, CodeTwo was at the top of our shortlist. Just as I remember, setup was easy, implementation was a breeze, and (most of) our users love it.

Avantages: CodeTwo's tight integration with Office 365 Exchange, it's conditional formatting and conditional signature support, and it's ease of administration made it an easy sell for us. We love the ability to use Exchange custom attributes with our signatures--very useful for folks on our teams with state-specific licensure, postnominal letters, and contract-specific titles. The new web designer is quite good, though I still used the application, mostly out of familiarity.

Inconvénients: I would love to have a conditional that fired on the presence of a custom attribute, but this is a small thing. I would very much like to see a better HTML editor and component support--this makes it difficult to change marketing messages because I have to do it for each signature variant. Having a method to edit a component once and re-use that component in multiple signatures would be a boon to productivity for my team.

Alternatives envisagées : Letsignit et Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Email Signatures for Office 365 : We used Letsignit (LSI) for 3 years before I came onboard. The rollout was limited and never expanded due to a clunky UI (both end-user and administrator) and failures when emails were processed through LSI's servers. We wanted a product where our teams wouldn't need server-side signatures (to avoid these issues), but to still have it as an option for those sending from mobile devices or non-company computers. CodeTwo ticked those two wishes off our list easily.

Logiciel antérieur : Letsignit

• Publié le 17/07/2021
Brad M.
Design, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Getting the most out of our email signatures"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been great. The MD of the group has been the one in communication with the CodeTwo team but from been included in the communication I have witnessed first hand how helpful the CodeTwo team are. We have been so blown away by the product that we have become a reseller to spread the good word :) So far we are working on getting a large corporate set up on CodeTwo as they have had horrible experience with a popular competitor.

Avantages: The best thing about CodeTwo is the simple fact that it integrates with 365. By this I refer to the fact that we do not have to change our mail server for the service to work. In addition the system is easy to set up and get going. We are a group of companies so my fellow directors and myself have several email addresses across all companies. CodeTwo has allowed us to stick to one central email address, but program different signatures depending on the clients we are emailing. Blown Away

Inconvénients: If im honest the one thing I dont like is that the signature is removed from the email. It took me a while to get used to. I would prefer seeing the signature in place, even if it were a ghost image/preview. It sounds silly but its something I rely on.

Alternatives envisagées : Rocketseed Email Signatures

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: I have worked with Rocketseed for many years across several companies and it was always a struggle. The biggest issue we faced was emails not delivering to clients due to an error on the Rocketseed servers. This cost the company money but as there was no alternative (that we were aware of at the time) we stuck with it. Now that we have found CodeTwo, there was no hesitation to move across after we saw how it works and what it offers.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Tyler G.
Director of Marketing
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2021

"So useful it's a wonder it's not built into Office 365"

Commentaires: It was surprisingly easy and straight forward to set up. It took about 30 minutes with our IT admin and while the settings and menus can be a little cumbersome, it didn't take too much effort and worked as expected. Not having to build signatures manually and hope that everyone will add them is amazing.

Avantages: CodeTwo offers a lot of flexibility in how it can be set up and you can create and manage signatures with ease. It's feature rich and can do just about anything you want it to and more.

Inconvénients: The UI/UX is a bit dated and while the Outlook plugin to preview signatures is great, it took a little while to figure out and it's unfortunate that you can only preview if you are using combo mode (client/server side signature stamping) or client side only. Since we are using combo mode we have to set up duplicate signatures on the client/server side.

Alternatives envisagées : Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: We were more confident in the product and most all of our questions and concerns were answered from the FAQs, product page, and video.

• Publié le 30/07/2021
Angelo C.
Data Analyst
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2021

"Great Email Signature Solution"

Commentaires: I have had a great experience with CodeTwo thus far. I have been able to create a a streamlined process for signature creation and can now control when employees are using a signature. The time saved with CodeTwo has been well worth the price. Also I have received top notch customer service.

Avantages: The ease of integration with my Microsoft and instructions on the CodeTwo website made the set up process a breeze. The software itself is very easy to use and didn't take long to figure out.

Inconvénients: I think the design portion of CodeTwo could be a little more in depth and the overall look could be modernized a bit.

Alternatives envisagées : Gimmio, Signature.email et Templafy

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: The cost was very reasonable and CodeTwo was a trusted app in the Office 365 app store.

• Publié le 13/07/2021
Willy D.
IT
Impression, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2021

"Amazing work from CodeTwo, really accessible to every kind of organization!"

Commentaires: We are very happy!

Avantages: It is really easy to use and the time you would spend to set up signatures in every device of your cooperators is paid back X10. For IT administrators this is just a dream and it works very good, very versatile and many options already designed for your needs. I would rather say: just perfect.

Inconvénients: There isn't really something that I dislike about this software. CodeTwo team, made a really good job - thumbs up!

Alternatives envisagées : Xink Email Signature, Templafy, Opensense, Newoldstamp, Exclaimer Cloud, WiseStamp et Drift

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: Simple, not expensive at all (honest), versatile, cloud, great support.

• Publié le 07/05/2021
Chris B.
Graphic Designer
Design graphique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2021

"Keeping things professional."

Commentaires: I did find other "alternative" signature software easier to use but we chose this software because one of our associate companies was using it.

Avantages: It is designed to make email correspondence look and work in a professional way.

Inconvénients: It would be great to have more easy to follow tutorial videos instead of having to read the more complicated help files

Alternatives envisagées : Xink Email Signature

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: we chose this software because one of our associate companies was using it.

• Publié le 18/06/2021
Hendrik N.
  • Publié le 21/05/2021

"Automated and fully customized email signatures made easy"

Commentaires: Email Signatures for Office 365 was our first choice, because we already knew the on premise version from CodeTwo. Needless to say, that we had at least the same expectations for the cloud version as we had for the on premise version, and CodeTwo delivered. Email signatures for Office 365 is really easy to start with, and once you know the bits and pieces of this powerful tool, you can start digging deeper into the many features that Email Signatures has to offer. The connection to AAD and the option to use custom fields , creates lot's of possibilities for your dynamic signatures. Needless to say, that multi domain is a basic feature of CodeTwo and the automatic signature creation is based on a very granular permission system, that you can use to it's maximum extent or just keep it nice and simple for starters.
Do you want to attach a little marketing campaign to your emails? Email Signatures can do that too!
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 feels like the swiss army knife for email signatures.

Avantages: Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to setup: just create an account and connect it to your Office 365 tenant. The assistant will help you through the setup and it is absolutely hassle free. The send connectors are setup for you and it's just a few clicks before you can start creating you first signature. The integration into Outlook (Web & Client) is absolutely awesome. You don't have to install anything and the plugin can be pushed directly via Office 365. Server side signatures work with any device and at any time and with the new web based signature editor, you can now start without installing and updating the editor component. I must say, I am as impressed as on the first day I got in contact with CodeTwo.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you have to recreate the connection between Office 365 and Email Signatures for Office 365. I don't know if that is a problem of CodeTwo or a general issue with Office 365. At least the system notifies you, if there is any problem to deal with.

• Publié le 21/05/2021
Jocelyn C.
Digital Marketing Director
  • Publié le 28/02/2019

"Great solution for signature consistency!!"

Commentaires: My overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.

Avantages: I LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all the options I needed and most were extremely intuitive. I love being able to so easily preview what the signature will look like for each person, since names and titles vary wildly in length and I used some conditional fields. I am so happy I found this software and consider it to be very reasonably priced! The team was also super helpful answering questions and responding to the one snag I hit (for which they also had another very helpful tool). design my signature and then preview each user from within to tool to quickly test how it looked with different length names and titles, as well as, different fields present and absent.

Inconvénients: Maybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I now have a working solution for photos 100% of the time, I still don't know where the best place is to upload them if not using the tool. There are two places I am aware of that I can add user data and both seem to be equally good options, however, there are MANY places to add photos among Azure AD, Microsoft 365 admin center, and Office 365, and they do not all propagate to one another. I was surprised in fact that adding photos to Azure AD was only populating signatures with photos some of the time. After I struggled for awhile, I did learn that there is a great tool by CodeTwo to manage photos. This tool works

• Publié le 28/02/2019
Dean B.
Design & Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"The CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 Software is a simply brilliant & comprehensive product"

Commentaires: The CodeTwo service is resolving a lot of issues we have had with our email signature systems in the past. A). Our company is saving quite a significant cost on our yearly fees for email signatures to be implemented and probably most importantly B). We are now able to manage our signatures in-office which ensures that signatures and marketing banners can be changed whenever we want without a 3 - 5 day waiting period as we have seen with our previous partners. We are also solving the issues of being able to create rotational banners as advised by our support tech with the simple creation of rules in the manage signatures app that can be downloaded to any local machine.

Avantages: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a brilliant tool to not only implement a fully automated email signature solution to your companies email setup that ensures your brand stays relevant and up to speed in the digital age but it is also a great cost-saving solution for companies looking to keep their overheads low. Additionally, when you create an account with CodeTwo you are guaranteeing yourself some of the most dedicated and knowledgable support technicians that actually respond to any and all queries you may have regarding the service. Getting stuck somewhere? Contact your support tech and they will ensure they get you up and running no matter the problem and the best part about the support is that they respond within the same day to when you have sent an email.

Inconvénients: To be honest, there's not much we can really complain about using the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. If we had to choose something, it could be that going through their online knowledgebase can be a bit time-consuming and confusing with a lot of links and reading but their How-to videos really help with that.

• Publié le 17/06/2020
Head of IT
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2021

"CodeTwo vs Letsignit > CT wins"

Avantages: I have used the on prem and cloud version of CodeTwo for Office 365. From the beginning, CT has always felt like an IT program, based on logic, if then, conditions, etc. This means it has endless customizations. What sets it apart, however, is the responsiveness of their support queue. Every business is going to have tiny requests for their email signature, and CT reps are willing to help with each one, even if you know HTML! In other words, no request is too small.

Inconvénients: Due to the "IT look and feel" of CodeTwo, it can be overwhelming to a non-IT professional. As such, I have also configured one of their competitors' product for Office 365 signatures, and the other company NAILED it for graphic design and ease of design process. Where the competitor wins on the design part, CT wins on endless customizations.
If CodeTwo spent more time making it flashy - I know - sounds weird from an IT person, I think they would capture the market based on the price. Then, an HR person could configure their software. An after-project suggestion: have the trial team on CodeTwo do a remote session with potential customers to get the signature exactly right due to its *codey nature*.

Alternatives envisagées : Letsignit

Kamlesh P.
Sr. Mrg (Head IT)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2021

"Automation on its best !!!"

Commentaires: Perfect tool for organizations which believes to market its creativity via signature tool.
Well maintained pages, licensing integration and multi-tenant enrollment makes work easier, and keeps the professional approach same across all tenants.
Customer support and Technical team availability is awesome - Big Thanks !

Avantages: Affordable, Time Savers, Compatibility at its best !
System Administrator is easy, Tier1 engineers / resources can access and update required signature.
Maintains uniformity across organization and keep's my signature banner accurate across portfolio.
Adding logo, banners with text is so easy.
Well integrated on On-premise and O365.
SSO feature is amazing with Multi-Factor Authentication makes its better secure.

Inconvénients: As global market is open, i would suggest Code-Two team to extend their services supporting mutli-currencies payment.
Limitation with dollar only pay mode, make payment little slower, as my organization does billing in INR (Indian Rupees)
Will be more happy, if INR is included as payment acceptance

• Publié le 08/01/2021
Onder K.
IT Manager
  • Publié le 02/01/2019

"CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: It is a Microsoft certified product and works in the Microsoft data center. At this point, you could be comfortable for security and technical matters. By installing the necessary DNS settings, Office 365 Tenant will be available in less than 1 hour. All necessary steps are ready for use. It's enough to download and run the signature designer and rule manager developed with ClickOnce technology. Depending on the options you want, you can activate signatures for multiple groups of companies and different corporate domain addresses, depending on the people and groups you want. The designer tool is a convenience for someone who does not know HTML too. But you are an HTML expert, the design tool gives you the chance to edit your signature with code. Product license payment options can be the same as Office 365 monthly or yearly like.

Avantages: Most companies that believe in prestige and utility need signature attachments for corporate e-mails. CodeTwo offers a perfect solution for this need. At the same time, it facilitates the IT team to do this job and directly contributes to the resale of the Sales and Marketing departments. It is necessary to try and use this product, it is not enough to tell.

Inconvénients: product meets our expectations

• Publié le 02/01/2019
Joep C.
Machines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: Creating and changing a signature in one place is a major time saver.

Avantages: We all send emails from many different devices, controlling signatures can be a real hassle.
With Codetwo you have the ability to change email signatures in one location in a matter of minutes.
If your organization has an announcement, webinar or promotion you can add this quickly in the signature and it will populate to all your email addresses. If required/preferred there are a host of signature email rules/exceptions you can set up.
Codetwo provides templates or you can create you signature from scratch.
Code two provides great tech support.

Inconvénients: To my knowledge you need a PC to create or change a signature in the signature app.
The signature apps has an older look and feel.

• Publié le 26/01/2021
Chelcie P.
Customer Service Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Great all-round package"

Commentaires: Users previously had control over their own signatures, which meant job titles were changes, images were not of the highest quality, brand colours were wrong. And it created more work for our company to fix them and train users. Code two was very quick and easy to implement, no end user training was required. We are able to put marketing banners company-wide on the signatures now.

Avantages: I like the ease of use of the design editor, it is very simple and clearly laid out.
It easily integrates with office 365, and Active Directory, I also use the photo uploader software which fits into the package nicely. The support team are amazing, they reply and resolve issues quickly. No problem is too small for them, they are still kind and patient when teaching me even the little things.

Inconvénients: I found getting the right spacing very hard, one small move and the whole thing would jump. I contacted the support team and within a day they created me an html template and showed me how to use tables to keep my images and text in place.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
William B.
Network Architect
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/11/2020

"Easy to use and feature rich!"

Avantages: The ability to use the schedule feature along with the ability to stack multiple signature blocks allows you to make some very dynamic signatures based on dates or upcoming events. Preschedule extra notes for special events or days adds that punch to your emails. Additionally the being able to add utm coding into all of the links help analysis of when people use your links. I have used a number of these services and I always fall back to CodeTwo as it’s the smoothest and simplest to use and loaded with features. The keyword feature also adds a great touch being able to auto add in a survey or feed back section to your signature based on a keyword in your email is a great way to gain feedback.

Inconvénients: Single tenant admin login for billing. Having all O365 Global admin the ability to login to the CodeTwo Tenant Admin Centre would be helpful.

• Publié le 02/11/2020
Terrie F.
Systems Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/02/2021

"The best signature app value and product that I've experienced"

Commentaires: CodeTwo solved our problem of professional looking signatures with the ability to utilize marketing along the way. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is happy, therefore I am happy.

Avantages: To set up email signatures in a hybrid environment involves numerous steps on the back end, which I can guess that some administrators have not had the opportunity to do yet. The instructions were SO clear and concise - and the support team is so fast to respond and resolve your issue, I knew I had picked the right app for my team. Also, the admin panel is intuitive and easy to use. If you do have a question though, the CodeTwo team is right on top of it. You have your answer quickly and backed by their extensive knowledge. I am thrilled with CodeTwo.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the email signatures are really big when someone replies. I was told that this is not the software, but how the receiver renders it. So, that said, I really can't think of anything else that I dislike.

• Publié le 03/02/2021
Jimmy W.
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"Signatures that just work"

Commentaires: Excellent product and very well integrated into Office 365

Avantages: Easy to use, provide dynamic signatures, Set it up and forget about it.

Inconvénients: Initial setup and integration with Office 365 tenancy took some time but when done once, was easy to do on subsequent occasions for clients.

Alternatives envisagées : Exclaimer Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: Used their on-prem product for Exchange in the past and was very impressed with it so their Office 365 offering was a natural progression.

• Publié le 13/11/2020
Marco F.
Operation / IT Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"Email Signatures"

Commentaires: GREAT

Avantages: Easy to implement, flexible, tech support is great, Have never had issues that were not able to be corrected on a properly timely matter (1 hr or less)

Inconvénients: At the beginning where not having the capability of multiples templates, that issue seems to be resolved

Alternatives envisagées : Otherlevels

Pourquoi passer à Email Signatures for Office 365: Price, simplicity, and it works

• Publié le 07/07/2021
Chris D.
event planner
Entreposage, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 18/10/2019

"Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: My overall experience with this program is that I really love it! It has saved me tons of time having to write my signature down everytime. Gives me more time to do other things I need to get done at the time. I have enjoyed using this program and still am loving it. I tell everyone how much I love using it all the time!

Avantages: I like how it lets me do different designs for my signature on every email that I send to co-workers or anyone else. Also I like the easness of using it nothing complicated and always is fast finding the exact style that I am looking for. It saves me time from having to write my name and title down everytime I send an email. I like that it updates automatically and shows me the new updates everytime in a notification. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Inconvénients: Nothing really that I dislike about this program maybe just add more to it each week. Just to make it more desirable for those who use it everyday at work or at home or wherever they are using it at.

• Publié le 18/10/2019
Kim A.
Kim A.
Seniorkonsulent
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/02/2019

"Unified and simple signatures in your mail"

Commentaires: With this tool, we make sure, that all signatures look the same for everyone. It is very easy manage, and everyone in the company, quickly adapted to the signature being added after the mail has been sent.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to get started, and how easy it is to make unified licenses, that can be used accross the company.

Inconvénients: Creating signatures in the program, can once in a while, change the look of the signature, and I had to start all over - but they are easily created, so didn't waste a lot of time.
People has to get used to their signature not showing up, when they start to write a new mail - and just trust that it will get there.

envoyé par CodeTwo le 20/02/2019

Hello Kim,

Thank you for your review!

We would like to let you know that CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 offers the server signature preview option that allows end users to see their signatures while composing emails in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA.

Please follow this link for more details: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/visible-while-composing-emails.

• Publié le 12/02/2019
Sam M.
Project Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"CodeTwo Simplifies My Processes"

Commentaires: Our processes have sped up now that we no longer have to worry about our email signatures!

Avantages: It's made on-boarding new users super easy! In the past we had to setup a standard signature across the new user's multiple devices. Now we build the new user account, add email, and call it a day!

Inconvénients: Our marketing staff needs to be set as admins in Office 365 to manage signatures. It would be ideal to have a way to manage signatures without being an Office 365 Admin.

envoyé par CodeTwo le 10/05/2019

Hello Sam,

Thank you for your review!

As for the access rights part, there is no need to be an Office 365 admin to manage email signatures. You can delegate this task to your Marketing staff without compromising your Office 365 security.

Please refer to this website for more details about the access rights feature in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/signature-management-access-rights.

• Publié le 17/04/2019