15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

Créez facilement des signatures professionnelles pour vos e-mails dans Office 365 et gérez-les de manière centralisée pour l'ensemble de l'organisation.

En savoir plus sur CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

It is easy to setup and very good customer support.

I would prefer seeing the signature in place, even if it were a ghost image/preview. It sounds silly but its something I rely on.

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 - Notes

4,9

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 407 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 ?

mohamed
manager (Maroc)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Signature mail professionnelle

5,0 il y a 11 mois

une signature d'e-mail bien conçue ajoute une touche de professionnalisme à mes messages

des fois nos client on du mal à visualiser la signature peut-être la taille de la signature

Alex
Trésorier (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Great!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Il est automatique, et me permet d'avoir une uniformité dans les signatures de mon entreprise

l'ajout du nom de tennat est complexe pour moi et a demandé l'aide externe a programmer, mais une fois fait tous va bien et on retrouve l'autonomie.

Simbarashe
Simbarashe
Solutions Architect (Zimbabwe)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

Commentaires : Our customers have always required a seamsless solution for M365 signatures and this has proven to be the best solution which integrates very well. We enjoy vast discounts as a partner.

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to implement and the setup to integrate with M365 is so easy. As an MSP we find it very useful for our customers to get setup and running a professional email signature solution.

No issues have been encountered thus far.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Exclaimer

Pourquoi passer à CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : Easy integration and natively developed for M365. Good partnership model. Above all excellent support and trials are available.

Andreas
Sys-Admin (Allemagne)
Électronique grand public, 51–200 employés

Definitely the right choice, I am absolutely thrilled!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Integration is quick and easy. Everything is explained step by step in a video and can be viewed in advance. The range of functions is huge, but the excellent design never makes it confusing or overloaded. The modern backend makes it fun to use. I can assign users additional signatures to the standard signature, which they can select via the Outlook add-in.

I would like to see recipients and keywords available in the rules for client-side signatures, as is the case with server-side signatures. In some cases, this would save manual signature selection if several are available. It may even be possible, I just don't know how yet.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Exclaimer

Pourquoi choisir CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : We have not yet been able to set a signature on all devices with the software version we use.

Pourquoi passer à CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : The beautiful user interface and easy handling.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Aggressive Support Teams

Commentaires : I don't like the set up of the software and the fact that you need to have an install of the software to design the signatures. This often doesn't work properly. The signatures often go down and you have open the software and reconnect to allow it to work again. This means you either have to remote into the machine that the software is loaded on or drive to the work. I have also found that the delivery of the mails is often very slow through their servers and can sometimes have to wait for 15 to 30 mins for the mails to go through. Their support says that this is impossible.

Has a couple of features that Exclaimer Cloud Signatures don't have.

The support teams are aggressive and even though I have vast experience with Office 365 and Exchange, when asking for help, their support are not helpful and make it seem like it my fault rather than their fault. I have moved up the support levels and the experience did not improve. They also don't treat their resellers well.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Exclaimer

Pourquoi passer à CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : Was looking at the number of people who wrote about CodeTwo online and realised that those people had a different experience to me.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Customer, we are sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we'd be grateful if you could contact us and provide more information (such as your ticket number) so that we can analyze your case and straighten everything out. It's our mission to have the best email signature product and support on the planet. If you would like to give us one more try, let us know! Best regards, CodeTwo

Filip
CEO (Tchéquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Happy with CodeTwo

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We are an IT outsourcing company. For many years, we have deployed CodeTwo with our clients and also use it ourselves - both in an on-premise environment and in combination with Exchange online. We have not experienced any problems, everything works as it should. The clients are satisfied, we have no negative feedback."

Perfect functionality, ease of use, acceptable pricing, good support.

Sometimes it is not quite easy to create a signature design in the built-in editor.

Fannie
Controller (Canada)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The templates are easy to use and personalize. CodeTwo connects directly with the Office 365 admin account, it is easy to deploy and it is intagrated into Outlook.

The alignment of the logo on the signature preview is different from the actual alignment in Outlook.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : WiseStamp

Pourquoi choisir CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : Better templates, ease of use, ease of deployment and integration with Outlook/Office 365

Logiciel antérieur : WiseStamp

Pourquoi passer à CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : Better templates, ease of use, ease of deployment and integration with Outlook/Office 365

Evan
Head If ICT (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

HIT Review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great signature. It makes us stands out.
We have received 2 companies inquiring how to create a signature and survey like ours

Flexible, to create clean Image Signatures

IT takes too long to take effect after deployment. We deployed the signature for 70+ people over a week but as of yesterday only 58 had reflected the signature

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Evan, Thanks for the review! Can you tell us some more about your deployment issues? This should normally work right away. Reply to this message in your inbox or contact us directly (codetwo.com/contact) so we can investigate and help. Cheers!

Kevin
Information Technology Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's awesome and can make it much easier for all employees and makes the company look much better.

Its ease of use, control over all signatures and flexibility.

I used the product when I ran the IT Department in NY and loved it then, I don't have any issues with it, it works. If anything, maybe more templates, but there still is a good amount to work with but sometimes I like seeing different designs.

Marios
Head of IT Department (Chypre)
Médias de diffusion, 51–200 employés

AlphaTV CY

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Very easy to use and very helpful for central management. 100% recommended for all IT Administrators.

No cons. Just a feature recommendation, to lock signature from editing.

Jesper
It consultant (Danemark)
Organisme politique, 51–200 employés

Perfect match for a special need

Commentaires : Easy to use and easy to administrate! Value for money

It is easy to admin and users are geeting the signatures very fast

It take a while before the CodeTwo plugin is distributed

Philipp
MD (Autriche)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great product for professional signatures

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Intuitive setup and management of signatures

a little tricky to deploy the addon to outlook, but that's a Microsoft topic

Jacob
IT Security Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

CodeTwo Email Signature Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I have had a good experience using the platform. It is for the most part pretty straightforward and integrating with users information.

I liked that it was easy to design the signatures that we wanted. That it can be quickly changed and updated on everyone's stations.

Had a little bit of issues rolling the client side application out. We have multiple users using the same stations and pushing the install out through Group Policy didn't work originally and had to restructure our install plan. Eventually got it to work. Also wish you could inject more CSS into the designs

l’année dernière

Thanks for the great review! Our modern web add-in doesn't require installation through GPO – you can deploy it straight from the Microsoft 365 admin center (https://www.codetwo.com/userguide/email-signatures-for-office-365/signatures-add-in-for-outlook.htm). When it comes to using more CSS in the designs – you can certainly do it using the source code editor, but some email clients are picky when it comes to displaying more advanced CSS elements. Our signature template editor is optimized to guarantee consistent results across various email clients.

Managing Director (Allemagne)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Great Software for Centralized Email Signature Management

Commentaires : Dramatic reduction of administrative effort

With the usage of CodeTwo Email Signature we ensure that all users, independent of the device and/or software used, comply with the legal requirements for business communication and mandatory information for email signatures. Furthermore, we ensure that the corporate CI is used all the time. The individual administrative effort is reduced, everything is managed centrally.

Documentation for initial setup is a bit broken up, but everything was found after some research

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Xink Email Signature

Pourquoi passer à CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 : CodeTwo Email Signatures work together with our other software solution that ensure email encryption using S/MIME and/or PGP, while our previous solution did not manage to handle that

VP, Information Technology (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great product, easy to use.

Commentaires : I used a different product at my last job, and this one is 1000% better and easier to manage. I am able to easily schedule all of my campaigns for the year and trust that they will run when needed. My previous solution was manual and I had to change the signature for several groups before and after every campaign.

The solution was easy to setup and is easy to manage. Adding licenses is easy as our company grows.

I have not run across anything yet that I have struggled with. Any struggles I have had were because I messed something up.

Joseph
Technical Director (Émirats arabes unis)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

By far the best signature management solution available

Commentaires : Amazing!

It's features, integration, manageability and cost.

Nothing. Only suggestion is a more versatile design utility. The current one is a little limited and for people you don't have expert HTML skills it can be challenging.

Jocelyn
Digital Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great solution for signature consistency!!

Commentaires : My overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.

I LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all the options I needed and most were extremely intuitive. I love being able to so easily preview what the signature will look like for each person, since names and titles vary wildly in length and I used some conditional fields. I am so happy I found this software and consider it to be very reasonably priced! The team was also super helpful answering questions and responding to the one snag I hit (for which they also had another very helpful tool). design my signature and then preview each user from within to tool to quickly test how it looked with different length names and titles, as well as, different fields present and absent.

Maybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I now have a working solution for photos 100% of the time, I still don't know where the best place is to upload them if not using the tool. There are two places I am aware of that I can add user data and both seem to be equally good options, however, there are MANY places to add photos among Azure AD, Microsoft 365 admin center, and Office 365, and they do not all propagate to one another. I was surprised in fact that adding photos to Azure AD was only populating signatures with photos some of the time. After I struggled for awhile, I did learn that there is a great tool by CodeTwo to manage photos. This tool works

Gordon
SSW Solution Architect (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Easy and simple to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience has been great, I don't have to worry about remembering to copy signatures to new machines I setup or synchronizing signatures around when I need to change it, no boring text-based signatures for mobile... It's the perfect solution.

I love the ease of use and that the product is continuously being updated to be better and easier to use. As an example; I've been using the email signatures for around 3 years now, we used to have a windows desktop client to edit signatures which to be honest wasn't the smoothest experience when you needed to make a small tweak to a signature, these days there's an easy to web interface that lets you jump in, make your change and get out. It's not a time consuming exercise to make new signatures or edit existing when they need to change.I've had to try getting this idea working in a business setting through the built in mechanisms for company signatures, it's a pain, doing this manually is also a pain... I no longer thing about signatures, they just work

There's not really anything I've wanted that I'm not able to do with the software. I started using it first with my personal account and then help move the company I was working for at the time onto it and now the company I've working for is using it and there hasn't come a time (besides the old windows desktop client, which is now all web) where I wanted something to work differently to how it does. It just works as expected giving you features to simplify signature management like the placeholders for using data straight out of active directory for simple customization but if needed are able to easily branch off a signature for a specific person or group

Graham
CEO (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

An email signature system the just works

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The CodeTwo email signature system basically works. Not difficult to set up and once it has been we have not many reasons to change things. We do use it to promote events (eg our webinars and AGM) but once set up we can forget them - they even stop posting as we set an expiry date for the date of the event, so we don't even have to switch it off.

Integration with Office 365 makes use simple and staff do not need to think about email footers for internal or external emails or update them. We rarely consult support but whenever we have CodeTwo Support have been exceptionally helpful and sorted things out with us.

The interface used to be a little more clunky but has been improved a lot.

Joep
Owner (É.-U.)
Machines, 2–10 employés

Email Signatures for Office 365

Commentaires : Creating and changing a signature in one place is a major time saver.

We all send emails from many different devices, controlling signatures can be a real hassle. With Codetwo you have the ability to change email signatures in one location in a matter of minutes. If your organization has an announcement, webinar or promotion you can add this quickly in the signature and it will populate to all your email addresses. If required/preferred there are a host of signature email rules/exceptions you can set up. Codetwo provides templates or you can create you signature from scratch. Code two provides great tech support.

To my knowledge you need a PC to create or change a signature in the signature app. The signature apps has an older look and feel.

Adrien
Managed Services Leader (Suisse)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

CodeTwo is a very user friendly, easy to deploy and professional solution for companies

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Without a central signature management like Code Two, it becomes hard to maintain a common and shared signature within, it is then required to rely on end users to manage their signature on their own which leaves room for mistake and for unconcerned people which would not always update their signature on time. It is also very useful for communicating on companies event and major information.

As an IT company, we appreciated that the code two support helped is to merge all our customer administration and billing under one single platform, which is super useful with our MSP spirit

Still in this MSP approach and as a Swiss company, it would be great to receive automatic invoices payable within 30 days, instead of using a corporate credit card.

abdelhaq
student (Maroc)
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur

Review for Email Signatures for Office 365

Commentaires : Despite the difficulties and some minor problems, my experience in using the program in electronic signature is very good and excellent.

The program performs many important tasks for companies and individuals, and it is easy to learn as well as to work, which is the most important thing in the program, and the application of electronic signature is easy compared to other programs that provide the same task.

I find some difficulty in dealing with pictures and linking them to writing in the completion of the electronic signature, as well as the difficulty of implementing after designs on the signature to be more beautiful, and the same with ready-made forms, which are inappropriate and consumed

il y a 2 ans

Hi Abdelhaq, Thank you for your detailed review. We have a comprehensive step-by-step video guide on how to create a signature template from scratch. There's also a segment that deals specifically with adding pictures to a signature template and linking them to your online resources. Be sure to check the video out if you stumble on any problems: https://youtu.be/4tkXnDtw4Vo?t=269. Our Customer Success team will also gladly assist you, if necessary. You can contact us at codetwo.com/contact. All the best, CodeTwo

Akshay
Akshay
Managed Services Consultant (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Really good Technical support received - Had to write a review

Simple to use, the Config wizard was self explanatory to set it up. It supports on-prem AD and M365 groups. To learn and make necessary changes required very little effort. The KBs were detailed too.

If anything worth mentioning, I had a feeling the signature preview could have been improved. It perhaps was the HTML tables that we had and a special case, the preview didnt match the layout on OWA and Outlook.

Luke
Luke
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Professional Signatures

We are able to deploy consistent signatures to anyone using our email signature. The signatures look great on any device and are very easy to set up. We get many compliments and clicks on links in our signature blocks now. By far this little addition has taken our credibility up a big notch.

I don't like that you can't preview the signature before it's sent. This has led some employees to get spooked thinking they don't have a signature when they do.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Luke, Thanks for the review, we're glad you like our product. Just to clarify: you can preview the signature before it's sent even if you're using the cloud (server-side) mode. We've got a web add-in for that. It works with Outlook desktop and web and you can automatically deploy it organization-wide (end-users don't need to install anything). Check out our manual for more information: https://www.codetwo.com/userguide/email-signatures-for-office-365/signature-preview-add-in.htm

Robson
IT Infrastructure engineer (R.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We now have a controlled signature that is consistent for all staff.

We were able to implement this very quickly and deploy a new email signature to all our users. The ability to pull in information from Azure AD but also create your own logic using conditional placeholders has allowed us to create one signature that fits all.

One thing I'd improve is the feature request programme, we have requested several new features but unable to track these or know if they are being considered.