Avis clients sur Email Signatures for Office 365

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur Email Signatures for Office 365

Créez facilement des signatures professionnelles pour vos e-mails dans Office 365 et gérez-les de manière centralisée pour l'ensemble de l'organisation.

En savoir plus sur Email Signatures for Office 365

91 avis affichés

Kim A.
Seniorkonsulent
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/02/2019

"Unified and simple signatures in your mail"

Commentaires: With this tool, we make sure, that all signatures look the same for everyone. It is very easy manage, and everyone in the company, quickly adapted to the signature being added after the mail has been sent.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to get started, and how easy it is to make unified licenses, that can be used accross the company.

Inconvénients: Creating signatures in the program, can once in a while, change the look of the signature, and I had to start all over - but they are easily created, so didn't waste a lot of time.
People has to get used to their signature not showing up, when they start to write a new mail - and just trust that it will get there.

envoyé par CodeTwo le 20/02/2019

Hello Kim,

Thank you for your review!

We would like to let you know that CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 offers the server signature preview option that allows end users to see their signatures while composing emails in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA.

Please follow this link for more details: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/visible-while-composing-emails.

• Publié le 12/02/2019
Richard W.
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"Using and Reselling CodeTwo Solutions and Services"

Commentaires: My company is a reseller for various IT solutions and services. The pro-active approach from CodeTwo and the fact that my customers have first class support at their finger tips and a product that generally requires very little support or intervention is important. The pricing from CodeTwo is incredibly competitive and this makes solutions from CodeTwo very easy to recommend and sell. I deal with CodeTwo daily, the staff employed there are AMAZING, their knowledge is perfect, they are always friendly and willing to help. I can't ask for more. This is why CodeTwo is our FIRST choice in offering a solution for email disclaimers to our customers.

Avantages: The thing that draws me back to CodeTwo repeatedly, this the high level of customer service and the fact that the software just works! When faced by a challenge CodeTwo don't back away from finding a solution. CodeTwo are technically competent and care enough about resolving issues for small and large users.
CodeTwo have comprehensive user manuals and on-line resources to help at any time, without waiting for a support call.

Inconvénients: No cons, I have had smaller customers who have felt the software was complex to learn immediately, this was solved by either some online training or a WebEx provided by CodeTwo.

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Technical Director
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Aggressive Support Teams"

Commentaires: I don't like the set up of the software and the fact that you need to have an install of the software to design the signatures. This often doesn't work properly. The signatures often go down and you have open the software and reconnect to allow it to work again. This means you either have to remote into the machine that the software is loaded on or drive to the work. I have also found that the delivery of the mails is often very slow through their servers and can sometimes have to wait for 15 to 30 mins for the mails to go through. Their support says that this is impossible.

Avantages: Has a couple of features that Exclaimer Cloud Signatures don't have.

Inconvénients: The support teams are aggressive and even though I have vast experience with Office 365 and Exchange, when asking for help, their support are not helpful and make it seem like it my fault rather than their fault. I have moved up the support levels and the experience did not improve. They also don't treat their resellers well.

envoyé par CodeTwo le 13/10/2020

Dear Customer,
we are sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we'd be grateful if you could contact us and provide more information (such as your ticket number) so that we can analyze your case and straighten everything out. It's our mission to have the best email signature product and support on the planet. If you would like to give us one more try, let us know!

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Kamlesh P.
Sr. Mrg (Head IT)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2021

"Automation on its best !!!"

Commentaires: Perfect tool for organizations which believes to market its creativity via signature tool.
Well maintained pages, licensing integration and multi-tenant enrollment makes work easier, and keeps the professional approach same across all tenants.
Customer support and Technical team availability is awesome - Big Thanks !

Avantages: Affordable, Time Savers, Compatibility at its best !
System Administrator is easy, Tier1 engineers / resources can access and update required signature.
Maintains uniformity across organization and keep's my signature banner accurate across portfolio.
Adding logo, banners with text is so easy.
Well integrated on On-premise and O365.
SSO feature is amazing with Multi-Factor Authentication makes its better secure.

Inconvénients: As global market is open, i would suggest Code-Two team to extend their services supporting mutli-currencies payment.
Limitation with dollar only pay mode, make payment little slower, as my organization does billing in INR (Indian Rupees)
Will be more happy, if INR is included as payment acceptance

• Publié le 08/01/2021
Brad M.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Getting the most out of our email signatures"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been great. The MD of the group has been the one in communication with the CodeTwo team but from been included in the communication I have witnessed first hand how helpful the CodeTwo team are. We have been so blown away by the product that we have become a reseller to spread the good word :) So far we are working on getting a large corporate set up on CodeTwo as they have had horrible experience with a popular competitor.

Avantages: The best thing about CodeTwo is the simple fact that it integrates with 365. By this I refer to the fact that we do not have to change our mail server for the service to work. In addition the system is easy to set up and get going. We are a group of companies so my fellow directors and myself have several email addresses across all companies. CodeTwo has allowed us to stick to one central email address, but program different signatures depending on the clients we are emailing. Blown Away

Inconvénients: If im honest the one thing I dont like is that the signature is removed from the email. It took me a while to get used to. I would prefer seeing the signature in place, even if it were a ghost image/preview. It sounds silly but its something I rely on.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Jimmy W.
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"Signatures that just work"

Commentaires: Excellent product and very well integrated into Office 365

Avantages: Easy to use, provide dynamic signatures, Set it up and forget about it.

Inconvénients: Initial setup and integration with Office 365 tenancy took some time but when done once, was easy to do on subsequent occasions for clients.

• Publié le 13/11/2020
Joep C.
Machines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: Creating and changing a signature in one place is a major time saver.

Avantages: We all send emails from many different devices, controlling signatures can be a real hassle.
With Codetwo you have the ability to change email signatures in one location in a matter of minutes.
If your organization has an announcement, webinar or promotion you can add this quickly in the signature and it will populate to all your email addresses. If required/preferred there are a host of signature email rules/exceptions you can set up.
Codetwo provides templates or you can create you signature from scratch.
Code two provides great tech support.

Inconvénients: To my knowledge you need a PC to create or change a signature in the signature app.
The signature apps has an older look and feel.

• Publié le 26/01/2021
Terrie F.
Systems Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/02/2021

"The best signature app value and product that I've experienced"

Commentaires: CodeTwo solved our problem of professional looking signatures with the ability to utilize marketing along the way. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is happy, therefore I am happy.

Avantages: To set up email signatures in a hybrid environment involves numerous steps on the back end, which I can guess that some administrators have not had the opportunity to do yet. The instructions were SO clear and concise - and the support team is so fast to respond and resolve your issue, I knew I had picked the right app for my team. Also, the admin panel is intuitive and easy to use. If you do have a question though, the CodeTwo team is right on top of it. You have your answer quickly and backed by their extensive knowledge. I am thrilled with CodeTwo.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the email signatures are really big when someone replies. I was told that this is not the software, but how the receiver renders it. So, that said, I really can't think of anything else that I dislike.

• Publié le 03/02/2021
Ryno T.
Snr Network Architect
  • Publié le 05/03/2021

"Email Signatures for Office 365 is the best"

Commentaires: Email Signatures for Office 365, saved us time now and also for the future as we can setup signatures in one central place and interface. The portal is easy to use and creating new signatures is not difficult. there is also many preconfigured signatures to choose from, which is great.

Avantages: We are a small company of 25 people and marketing and image is a great deal. Therefore it is important to show a united front. This is were Email Signatures for Office 365 is brilliant as it provided us with an easy to install and integrate system into Office 365. After our onsite Exchange server crashed in December, I quickly had to move everyone over to Office 365. Being new to Office 365 environment, it helped a lot to be able to use this product and with a few clicks could setup and integrate our account into Office 365. Creating new signatures was not difficult either and within a day I could setup and test the complete system. I could even configure some special case signature for some of our users and it works great.

Inconvénients: I am only using Email Signatures for Office 365 for a month and did not have any cons. I have setup everything I needed from the application and we are very happy with the results.

• Publié le 05/03/2021
IT Manager
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/03/2021

"Simplicity of use"

Commentaires: The streght is the support team. The answered to all my questions!

Avantages: We switched from Exchange Rules Pro, from an on premise Exchange installation.
The entire switching process was the quickest. CodeTwo provided us a free conversion tool from our existing signatures. And, voila! It took just a few click.
All the configuration process is entirely automated, including sync from Azure.

Inconvénients: Just a thing: in Exchange Rules Pro we had the opportunity to compress the attachements our outgoing mails. It could be nice to see it on Email Signatures for Office 365 too.

• Publié le 01/03/2021
Jocelyn C.
Digital Marketing Director
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2019

"Great solution for signature consistency!!"

Commentaires: My overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.

Avantages: I LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all the options I needed and most were extremely intuitive. I love being able to so easily preview what the signature will look like for each person, since names and titles vary wildly in length and I used some conditional fields. I am so happy I found this software and consider it to be very reasonably priced! The team was also super helpful answering questions and responding to the one snag I hit (for which they also had another very helpful tool). design my signature and then preview each user from within to tool to quickly test how it looked with different length names and titles, as well as, different fields present and absent.

Inconvénients: Maybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I now have a working solution for photos 100% of the time, I still don't know where the best place is to upload them if not using the tool. There are two places I am aware of that I can add user data and both seem to be equally good options, however, there are MANY places to add photos among Azure AD, Microsoft 365 admin center, and Office 365, and they do not all propagate to one another. I was surprised in fact that adding photos to Azure AD was only populating signatures with photos some of the time. After I struggled for awhile, I did learn that there is a great tool by CodeTwo to manage photos. This tool works

• Publié le 28/02/2019
Dean B.
Design & Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"The CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 Software is a simply brilliant & comprehensive product"

Commentaires: The CodeTwo service is resolving a lot of issues we have had with our email signature systems in the past. A). Our company is saving quite a significant cost on our yearly fees for email signatures to be implemented and probably most importantly B). We are now able to manage our signatures in-office which ensures that signatures and marketing banners can be changed whenever we want without a 3 - 5 day waiting period as we have seen with our previous partners. We are also solving the issues of being able to create rotational banners as advised by our support tech with the simple creation of rules in the manage signatures app that can be downloaded to any local machine.

Avantages: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a brilliant tool to not only implement a fully automated email signature solution to your companies email setup that ensures your brand stays relevant and up to speed in the digital age but it is also a great cost-saving solution for companies looking to keep their overheads low. Additionally, when you create an account with CodeTwo you are guaranteeing yourself some of the most dedicated and knowledgable support technicians that actually respond to any and all queries you may have regarding the service. Getting stuck somewhere? Contact your support tech and they will ensure they get you up and running no matter the problem and the best part about the support is that they respond within the same day to when you have sent an email.

Inconvénients: To be honest, there's not much we can really complain about using the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. If we had to choose something, it could be that going through their online knowledgebase can be a bit time-consuming and confusing with a lot of links and reading but their How-to videos really help with that.

• Publié le 17/06/2020
Onder K.
IT Manager
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/01/2019

"CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: It is a Microsoft certified product and works in the Microsoft data center. At this point, you could be comfortable for security and technical matters. By installing the necessary DNS settings, Office 365 Tenant will be available in less than 1 hour. All necessary steps are ready for use. It's enough to download and run the signature designer and rule manager developed with ClickOnce technology. Depending on the options you want, you can activate signatures for multiple groups of companies and different corporate domain addresses, depending on the people and groups you want. The designer tool is a convenience for someone who does not know HTML too. But you are an HTML expert, the design tool gives you the chance to edit your signature with code. Product license payment options can be the same as Office 365 monthly or yearly like.

Avantages: Most companies that believe in prestige and utility need signature attachments for corporate e-mails. CodeTwo offers a perfect solution for this need. At the same time, it facilitates the IT team to do this job and directly contributes to the resale of the Sales and Marketing departments. It is necessary to try and use this product, it is not enough to tell.

Inconvénients: product meets our expectations

• Publié le 02/01/2019
Chelcie P.
Customer Service Engineer
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Great all-round package"

Commentaires: Users previously had control over their own signatures, which meant job titles were changes, images were not of the highest quality, brand colours were wrong. And it created more work for our company to fix them and train users. Code two was very quick and easy to implement, no end user training was required. We are able to put marketing banners company-wide on the signatures now.

Avantages: I like the ease of use of the design editor, it is very simple and clearly laid out.
It easily integrates with office 365, and Active Directory, I also use the photo uploader software which fits into the package nicely. The support team are amazing, they reply and resolve issues quickly. No problem is too small for them, they are still kind and patient when teaching me even the little things.

Inconvénients: I found getting the right spacing very hard, one small move and the whole thing would jump. I contacted the support team and within a day they created me an html template and showed me how to use tables to keep my images and text in place.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
William B.
Network Architect
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/11/2020

"Easy to use and feature rich!"

Avantages: The ability to use the schedule feature along with the ability to stack multiple signature blocks allows you to make some very dynamic signatures based on dates or upcoming events. Preschedule extra notes for special events or days adds that punch to your emails. Additionally the being able to add utm coding into all of the links help analysis of when people use your links. I have used a number of these services and I always fall back to CodeTwo as it’s the smoothest and simplest to use and loaded with features. The keyword feature also adds a great touch being able to auto add in a survey or feed back section to your signature based on a keyword in your email is a great way to gain feedback.

Inconvénients: Single tenant admin login for billing. Having all O365 Global admin the ability to login to the CodeTwo Tenant Admin Centre would be helpful.

• Publié le 02/11/2020
Chris D.
event planner
Entreposage, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 18/10/2019

"Email Signatures for Office 365"

Commentaires: My overall experience with this program is that I really love it! It has saved me tons of time having to write my signature down everytime. Gives me more time to do other things I need to get done at the time. I have enjoyed using this program and still am loving it. I tell everyone how much I love using it all the time!

Avantages: I like how it lets me do different designs for my signature on every email that I send to co-workers or anyone else. Also I like the easness of using it nothing complicated and always is fast finding the exact style that I am looking for. It saves me time from having to write my name and title down everytime I send an email. I like that it updates automatically and shows me the new updates everytime in a notification. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Inconvénients: Nothing really that I dislike about this program maybe just add more to it each week. Just to make it more desirable for those who use it everyday at work or at home or wherever they are using it at.

• Publié le 18/10/2019
Sam M.
Project Engineer
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"CodeTwo Simplifies My Processes"

Commentaires: Our processes have sped up now that we no longer have to worry about our email signatures!

Avantages: It's made on-boarding new users super easy! In the past we had to setup a standard signature across the new user's multiple devices. Now we build the new user account, add email, and call it a day!

Inconvénients: Our marketing staff needs to be set as admins in Office 365 to manage signatures. It would be ideal to have a way to manage signatures without being an Office 365 Admin.

envoyé par CodeTwo le 10/05/2019

Hello Sam,

Thank you for your review!

As for the access rights part, there is no need to be an Office 365 admin to manage email signatures. You can delegate this task to your Marketing staff without compromising your Office 365 security.

Please refer to this website for more details about the access rights feature in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/signature-management-access-rights.

• Publié le 17/04/2019
Roberta P.
OWner
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2020

"A Solid Product with Excellent Support"

Commentaires: I was using a different product but it was unreliable and slow, and support didn't seem to understand their own product that well. This one is miles ahead of that one, so I'm glad I switched.

Avantages: The signatures work as expected, and the extra utilities you can download for free such as the Azure AD photo uploader are very helpful. Support is very quick and responsive. The interface to set up and design the signatures is fast and user-friendly. There are powerful features such as the ability to schedule signatures and choose which signature to use based on criteria such as recipient or sender, among others.

Inconvénients: There was one minor bug that support seems to be aware of and immediately gave me the workaround for until they issue an updated release. The design interface could be a little more flexible, but support made up for that by sending me a template to do the thing I wasn't able to do using the interface, and they responded very quickly.

• Publié le 17/12/2020
Giles C.
MD
  • Publié le 25/09/2020

"Brilliant Solution"

Commentaires: We use it ourselves and supply it to other companies. When we create new users we don't have to setup the signature in their outlook all we do is complete the details on O365.

Avantages: It is very easy to setup and works flawlessly. You configure it to work and forget about it. Creating email signatures is easy with many templates or your graphic designer can send you a html design to import. All the contact details come from Office 365 so adding or changing users in the business is very simple. We also use it to add marketing to our email signature. You can also get mobile phones and tablets to send great looking signatures which are the same as the desktop

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like about this software. It does what I need and it does it well.

• Publié le 25/09/2020
Alessandro T.
Product Manager
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/01/2019

"Evaluation Usage CodeTwo Solution for Office 365 Signature"

Commentaires: The solution offered by CodeTwo allows us to enrich our commercial proposal on Office 365, going to solve a problem, that of the signature at the bottom of company emails, which often Italian companies do not know how to deal with.

Avantages: The solution is very simple to activate and integrates perfectly with Office 365. The MSP price list is perfectly in line with our business needs. The signature models are very functional, they adapt well to almost all our customers. The functionality of the solution fully meets the needs of our customers.

Inconvénients: The editor for signature changes sometimes has abnormal behavior. It would be more functional if it could integrate directly with Chrome or Firefox.

• Publié le 17/01/2019
Senior Systems Engineer
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 25/04/2019

"Amazing product!"

Commentaires: We're still in evaluation mode, but we've had nothing but good experiences thus far. We're very excited to begin leveraging the social media aspects, using the signatures to drive campaigns or special events.

Avantages: We've been long-time customers of CodeTwo's on-premise Email Signatures product. We jumped at the chance to move to their cloud offering. It offers some features (social media widgets, delegation of signature creation) that our organization was struggling with. That, and the fact that it's cloud-based, reduces our reliance on local server hardware and application updates.

Inconvénients: The initial setup of the connector between our Office 365 tenant and CodeTwo's was tedious, but that was more of an issue with Office 365 replication, and the fact that we relay all outbound email thru an external smarthost. CodeTwo's support, in particular Szymon, were spectacular in working though these setup issues with Microsoft.

• Publié le 25/04/2019
Clinton L.
Head of Technology
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2019

"Excellent Product and Support"

Commentaires: We tested for a couple months between a handful of users before rolling out the rest of the company and tweaking it along the way. So far, it's been working very well and as expected. I highly recommend this if you're looking to have everyone use the same signature template without worrying if the users have set it up properly.

Avantages: It was very easy to setup with our O365 service and worked as expected. For the price, it's definitely worth it oppose to having everyone setup their signatures and making sure they're conformed. CodeTwo was very generous on extending our trial period since it took us a while to sort out the signature issues between the various apps and platforms.

Inconvénients: I don't think it's much of a con with the software and it's more of con with O365 and various mobile emails apps. We spent a lot of time testing between the iOS mail app, Outlook iOS app, desktop Outlook app, and OWA which all produce different results due the way each apps/platforms handles signatures. It did take some time to work it all out between CodeTwo support and testing all on the apps/platforms as they know all the tricks and workarounds.

• Publié le 16/04/2019
Ben C.
Associate Director
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/01/2021

"Much better than not having it!"

Commentaires: We haven't used it for long but so far it has been great! It has saved us time with the ability to roll out changes without the user being interrupted.

Avantages: One of the main reasons we adopted this software was the ability to make changes to all signatures at once without having to get each staff member to manually update it. This has been the greatest feature, whether we want to make a small subtle change or to completely change the signature we can easily update it then roll it out with a single click. I am looking forward to creating and assigning some banner campaigns which is another reason we chose this software.

Inconvénients: I found the initial set up a little temperamental however the customer support was a great help. The only other downside is that when using the server side option, the signature isn't added to the email until it has been sent (visually this takes some getting use to) this also means that if it doesn't attach or if there was any problems you wouldn't know about it. We do use the preview pane but the preview is a little small. and takes up space on the screen.

• Publié le 27/01/2021
Douglas L.
IT & System Manager
Exploitation minière et métaux, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2021

"Simply Deliver"

Commentaires: CodeTwo solve our issue with very limited built-in O365 automatic signature. The initial trial basically just on paper. If you feel your trial period not enough, just contact CodeTwo support and they will give extra time for you without further question.
Setup is very easy, most of the setup tasks can be done automatically. All you have to do is follow the step by step on CodeTwo website.

Avantages: Features that fulfilled our needs with some more extras to explore backed with superb customer support and all with very fair price tag.

Inconvénients: None, the software provide us with more features than we need/expect.

• Publié le 08/04/2021
Richard B.
  • Publié le 29/03/2019

"Superb!"

Commentaires: I've used CodeTwo (on premise) for some time and eventually made the move to o365 (which was NOT an easy process). Setting up Email Signatures for Office 365 was simple, instructions clear and best of all the guys there honored my discount after changing business names.

Avantages: It's just so simple to setup and use. That's it!

Inconvénients: Would like to see some more templates, I'm fussy with design but that's my issue. :-)

• Publié le 29/03/2019