Avis clients sur Brokermint

En savoir plus sur Brokermint

Non disponible

First of all the customer service is one of best you can find. My messages are responded most times less than a minute after sending them.

Dislikes are loosing uploaded files when you unassign something in order to keep the file together and not require multiple emails asking for multiple signatures.

Brokermint - Notes

Brokermint a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 795 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Brokermint ?

Brian
Brian
Instructional Systems Designer (É.-U.)
Armée, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to Use and keep files organized

Commentaires : Overall, I really like using Brokermint. The learning curve is not steep, and it's a great way to share and organize contract files.

I've used Brokermint with two different companies now, and it is incredibly easy to use. I used to keep very detailed files on my hard drive, and backed up on an external drive. Brokermint helps me organize my files much easier with their checklists and backing them up on my hard drive after a transaction is finished is much easier than trying to keep up with multiple versions on my harddrive(s).

There isn't much I don't like, but there are a few design features that took me a while to learn. For example, when you add a new task to a checklist - first time I did this, I needed to add a document, but forgot to check the box, then I didn't have permission to delete that task. Also, when you upload a document, it doesn't become visible until you also select "Submit". I learned this the hard way the first time, when my broker was looking for a document I uploaded, but never submitted.

Controller (É.-U.)

Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service

Commentaires : To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Chief Accountant (Égypte)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Brokermint great experience

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with Brokermint software is generally positive.

User-friendly interface: Brokermint's platform is designed to be easy to navigate, making it simple for users to find the information they need quickly.Automated workflows: Brokermint automates many of the tedious tasks associated with managing real estate transactions, such as document management and commission tracking.Customizable reporting: Users can create custom reports based on their specific needs, allowing them to better track and analyze their business.Secure data storage: Brokermint uses secure servers to store all user data, providing an additional layer of security for sensitive information.Mobile accessibility: Brokermint can be accessed from any device with internet access, including smartphones and tablets, making it easy for users to stay on top of their transactions while on the go.Integration with other tools: Brokermint integrates with other real estate tools, such as MLS and CRM systems, to streamline workflow and automate tasks.Great customer support: The company provides great customer support service, they provide quick and efficient solution to any problem that their client encounter.

Limited customization options: While Brokermint does offer some level of customization, it may not have all the options that some users need to fully tailor the platform to their specific business needs.Limited integrations: While Brokermint integrates with some real estate tools, it may not integrate with every tool that users need to fully automate their workflow.High cost: Brokermint is not a free software, it is a paid service and some users may find the cost to be too high for their budget.Limited international compatibility: Brokermint is mainly designed for US real estate market, it may not be suitable for international users and may not support all international real estate standards.Dependence on the internet: Brokermint is a cloud-based software, it requires a stable and reliable internet connection to function properly, this could be a problem for users in areas with poor internet connection.Limited scalability: Brokermint may not be able to handle the needs of large enterprise, it is mainly designed for small to medium-sized businesses.

Scott
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Large KW team user, not a brokerage

Commentaires : Brokermint has served our team well as we have adapted it to our needs but there is still room for improvement on the real estate team side in terms of features. It is very clear this tool is used for Brokerages but there is a large overlap of need between small brokerages and large teams. I think it would help if Brokermint could identify this and help support the needed features of a sales team.
Lastly, the Brokermint support team has been friendly and helpful but somewhat frustrating when most of the calls into them result in them telling us the feature we are asking about is not created or possible and we should simply request the development team to create it through their online community. We have done this and requests have gone unanswered or addressed for years.

We really like the checklist feature and the ability to copy and modify them easily. The ability to see everyone's checklist task through the calendar tab is crucial and much appreciated.

We dislike the ability to create different transaction types. Brokermint currently restricts use to only two, listing or pending. It would be incredibly helpful if we had a few more categories or the ability to create our own such as a "buyer" with no property address assigned. This would allow for checklists to be assigned to the contact and documents to be saved in the system. It would also allow for our sales funnel to show an accurate representation of our business rather just listings and pending buyer/listings. The second large item we would like to see changed is the integration with Boomtown. Currently, it is only a one-way data feed, a transaction is recorded in Boomtown and then sent to Brokermint. We currently don't use this because it is backward to our workflow. We instead utilize Brokermint for all of our transaction management and simply Boomtown to keep a record of our clients. The ideal data flow would be once a transaction is entered in BrokerMint and either a listing or pending transaction, Boomtown then records it on the client's page as well. Additionally, if we could pull contact information through Boomtown into Brokermint that would save quite a bit of time.

Réponse de l'équipe de Brokermint

il y a 4 ans

Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

Steven
Owner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

As a real estate agent- I love Brokermint!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Brokermint has been great.

Brokermint makes managing my real estate transactions simple! When I was determining which brokerage to joing- Brokermint sealed my decision!

There is very little not to like about Brokermint. The only thing I have had issues with in the past is revising a signed document to reshare for signing- this is the only issue ive encountered, but surely there is an easy fix.

BARRY
Principal Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff

Commentaires : Exceptional . . .

Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

Robert
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Free trial

Commentaires : Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

Chelsea
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Newbie but so far so good

The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Todd
Todd
Broker / Owner (É.-U.)

BrokerMint Real Estate Back Office Software

Commentaires : My experience with Brokermint has been very good. Support has been responsive and helpful. There has been upgrades and enhances some of which I have not even taken advantage of yet. Online videos are also very good for many questions. On top of that Brokermint is very cost competitive with many competitors and much less expensive with a lot.

BrokerMint offers a very comprehensive software to manage your real estate operations. It is very simple to navigate and flexible in many areas to your specific systems. It does offer good tracking of sales associates' production, commissions and allows for multiple commission schedule options. Ability for agents and staff to access transactions from mobile devices is good. Pipeline report of closed and pending transactions is great and the ability to create your own reports is a plus.

While the available reports and the option to create your own reports is good the layout or printed option of these reports is less than desirable. Even if you modify column widths or eliminate some data getting the printed layout you want so you can share the data is only fair. Also I wish there was an app for mobile devices to allow ease of access to the site.

Haley
Massage Therapist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Brokermint

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use, easy integration to my business

Accounts payable was a little tougher to use than accounts receivable

Maria
Office Admin. (É.-U.)

Review of Brokermint

Commentaires : Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

Lenda

Review

Commentaires : I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

Ann

Brokermint Review

Brokermint has a nice and simple look to it. I use the commission plans alot and I like that. Customer Service is top notch.

I wish it were just a little more intuitive and had more graphics. Agents like graphics and need it to be super intuitive or they don't use it and from a broker standpoint it becomes a chore to always be forcing them to use it. It is one of the better ones out there. I want to integrate QBooks but have heard that the integration isn't great. I wish they integrated with Docusign..

Bob
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Slick and quick, but needs some polish

Commentaires : Lots of exciting ideas, but poor implementation makes this minimal value as a productivity tool for the individual broker. Not enough space in the edit controls here to describe the issues and solutions.

I've only used the transaction feature so far, but web response is very good. Navigation is clearly organized. Timeline concept and reminders are a valuable feature. Pipeline revenue design is very well thought out. The biggest value is the transaction due dates. We don't have transaction coordinators, so software that does the obvious (contect due dates based on contract events) eliminates the need for a support employee which is really expensive. The only problem is, I can't control the accuracy. See cons I like I can save custom views of contacts, but it's going to be a mess when I'm a few years into this. See cons. The calendar feature is an excellent value feature. I can see clearly what I need to do on any given day. This could save me a ton of time; except I can't fix incorrect dates. See cons

Only one of my two transactions is in the pipeline. No indication why. This is a major defect. What if I had dozens; it would be impossible to know my pipeline is not accurate if just one small transaction were missing. Contacts need a filter option, which requires attributes on contacts. For example, it's unlikely a seller contact will be needed again, or at least within 5 years. No big deal when I'm starting, but when I've had 300+ people over the years it gets unwieldy. The filtering option is very inefficient. It's 7 clicks to find all my clients, and 7 more to undo it. Worse, there's no U/I indicating my filter is in place. While I can create custom filters, I can't select more than one "type". So creating a "Vendors" list is impossible as there are many types of vendors, many types of clients. Transaction due dates simply aren't trustworthy. Since I can't edit the date of a document, I can't fix the dates to match reality. For example, inspection contingencies have dates that change more than once depending on responses.

Walter
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Brokermint review by Hallmark Realtors

Commentaires : Again I am pleased with Brokermint, except for the reports and a few other small glitches that my admin has experienced.

Very flexible program, mostly easy to use, good training, My agents that use it like it, the agents that don't are not tech savvy and my Admin enters all the data for them.

Most of the reports are useless to me. I have asked several times for Agent Reports. Individual reports that I can review with my agents to show their production and compare it year over year, month over month, etc. Reports are there buy I don't understand why Brokermint insists on putting Company Dollar, and Gross Commission income into the reports to agents, it is none of their business what Company Dollar or any other Company statistics are, it only creates problems. If I was to leave Brokermint, it would be for this reason. I also wish the pipeline showed 12 months or at least Year to Date.

Sarah
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

I love Brokermint!

I love this software because it is easy to use and really great for tracking. I love that it has a pipeline feature and it is very user friendly! I enjoy how easy it is to track my commissions, manage my transactions, and also have the tracking feature in order to use for the future. Another great thing about it is the integrations with different websites I use daily.

I think the only thing I don't like about the software is that I don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. I am learning about it more and more and getting to know the software and I think it has much more to offer than what I am utilizing.

Hagen
Realtor (É.-U.)

Almost perfect

Commentaires : Brokermint help organize transactions in an easy to use manor unlike their competitors.

Customizable to your needs. You can create your own checklists, esign, etc. Customer service is phenomenal about listening to users and implementing new changes to help benefit end user.

Mobile/App the mobile version is lacking behind with the rest of the industry. Being able to quickly access full BM on the go would be huge, but the mobile version simply doesn’t cut it.

Becca
Closing Manager (É.-U.)

Brokermint for Team Management

Commentaires : Overall it has been a pleasant experience. We are just hoping for some for features to be unveiled as time goes on.

I like that multiple users can work through the same transaction, I like that it organizes the documents for us as things come in and I like that it is easy to track our pipeline and download transaction docs if we need after closing

I wish the checklist items allowed us to upload multiple documents under the same tab, i.e. if we have working docs we can upload and then add the completed document later. I wish it had the capability from the checklist to email out a template and check it off from the system. I wish it organized the checklist into categories so we could easily grab missing items we are looking for.

Sondra
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Amazing product, Keeps everything organized!

Commentaires : Being able to break down all the files needed into templated, and then having things uploaded into their respective places-VISUALLY I can see what is needed, what is there and check each transaction quickly and efficiently.

I love the ease with which I can upload docs from anywhere! The assigning and splicing are so very simple, it is literally my fault if something is wrong.

The issue with Microsoft Edge causing lag times is a pain, but Edge is causing issues with everyone, so I really cant blame Brokermint --I just wish there was some kind of 'if this takes more than X amount of time...' warning. I also wish that IF there is a lag/refresh situation, that Brokermint would REMEMBER what had been typed instead of my having to do the input again.

Linda
Owner (É.-U.)

Real Estate Software

Commentaires : With REO work, there a many tasks that must be completed BEFORE it becomes a listing. With Traditional, checklists are needed after listing the property. This system allows consistency and efficiency for both products.

Only software on market usable for REO an traditional transactions. Easy to use. Ability to create custom reports and interface with other software systems. Love the mobility...use from office, Ipad and phone. Team always making improvements for increased efficiency.

Inability to keep track of expenses. Created a workaround so it works for me.

Deena
Seller Concierge (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Brokermint makes every day easier

Commentaires : Brokermint has made our overall office processes much easier between listings coming on, homes under contract and transaction processes overview as a whole. Running a busy office can be chaotic so having the proper systems in place is paramount. Brokermint has made that easier.

Overall the product has been easy to use. We use the software to run a large, high producing team and it has allowed us to easily manage files in a paperless manner while tracking timelines, contract processes and make business decisions based on the ease of being able to see volume, agent production and what is in the pipeline.

We would like to see a better integration with Docusign as it is more widely used than the built-in E-sign technology within Brokermint. Would also love the ability to easily print reports to a pdf file instead of exporting to Excel.

Carrie
Broker/Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Gets the job done, but not without some issues

Commentaires : We have used the software for over 2 years and have liked it enough not to discontinue use, mostly due to its ability to sync with QuickBooks Online. The concept is exactly what we were looking for when we began and it works for our small company for now. We don't use the paperless system for agents, but have to pay for it anyway to issue payments through the system, which we feel is an unnecessary expense. They seem to be incorporating new features regularly at this point, so we're hoping it will continue to improve.

Syncs with QuickBooks Online for a fully web-based transaction management system.

Some of the reporting is beneficial, though I wish it were more customizable. The customer service response time is not good.

Janet
Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)

Love Brokermint

Commentaires : Overall, I love it. Very simple, organized the way I like it to be laid out.

I love that I was able to create my own checklist template and it's very simple to add more additions when needed for any real estate documents that come up during the closing process. Uploads are quick and easy. It's very clear what I am still missing from my checklist. For what I utilize Brokermint for, it works fantastic. At any given time, I am working with 10 or more files at once. Brokermint helps keep me very organized.

I don't like the document signing section as much as I like and use Docusign. Not as user friendly.

Melanie
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

So Easy to Use!

Commentaires : Real estate is 95% paperwork. I am a solo agent, not yet ready to add a personal Transaction Coordinator, so Brokermint allows me, with the assistance of our in-house TC, manage the process, know exactly what I need to do next and keep my transactions on track so that we can get successfully to the closing table and serve my buyers and sellers well.

You know how when something is so easy to use you think, "Why isn't everyone using this?" That's how I feel about Brokermint. My brokerage uses it and I was unfamiliar with it when I joined almost a year ago. But it didn't take me long to see what an asset it was to my ability to prep documents, edit documents and send documents to clients in a way that impressed them. I love the archive and being able to reference closed transactions when I need to. 5 STARS all around!

Nothing yet! I guess this review system wants me to elaborate and add more text here, but I don't have anything negative to say.

Jessica
Brokerage Coordinator (É.-U.)

Broker Mint

Commentaires : I wish we had a bit more assistance from our BM team setting up the product. I have never seen the set-up check list. Have yet to have our sliding commission plans entered for us though we have requested. I think our account rep is a bit busy. We've had a no show for one call - but the calls are booked in 30 min increments. I have found calls take a bit longer. maybe offer large blocks of time? as needed? Not feeling the love currently.

Love the interface. Visually appealing. Functions are simple. Like that we can create/build out fields as needed. Document storage is great of team sharing. E-signature is awesome.

Wish it were a bit easier to cater some of the backend (hard coded) fields to fit the language of commercial real estate. Would love to have invoicing functionality within the system - but i do realize it integrates with Quickbooks - just have to convince our accounting dept of the value of connecting the products