15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Brokermint

En savoir plus sur Brokermint

Le back-office des temps modernes est automatisé. Débarrassez-vous des tâches fastidieuses, des saisies de données en double et des erreurs. Simplifiez et accélérez votre back-office.

En savoir plus sur Brokermint

First of all the customer service is one of best you can find. My messages are responded most times less than a minute after sending them.

Dislikes are loosing uploaded files when you unassign something in order to keep the file together and not require multiple emails asking for multiple signatures.

Brokermint - Notes

Brokermint a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 807 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Brokermint ?

Charlaine
Assistante (Bénin)
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de brokeretage Management

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Ce logiciel m'a permis de gagné du temps et me retrouver dans mes activités

Je suis trouve génial , si non je ne l'aurai pas imposé à mes collaborateurs

Brian
Brian
Instructional Systems Designer (É.-U.)
Armée, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to Use and keep files organized

Commentaires : Overall, I really like using Brokermint. The learning curve is not steep, and it's a great way to share and organize contract files.

I've used Brokermint with two different companies now, and it is incredibly easy to use. I used to keep very detailed files on my hard drive, and backed up on an external drive. Brokermint helps me organize my files much easier with their checklists and backing them up on my hard drive after a transaction is finished is much easier than trying to keep up with multiple versions on my harddrive(s).

There isn't much I don't like, but there are a few design features that took me a while to learn. For example, when you add a new task to a checklist - first time I did this, I needed to add a document, but forgot to check the box, then I didn't have permission to delete that task. Also, when you upload a document, it doesn't become visible until you also select "Submit". I learned this the hard way the first time, when my broker was looking for a document I uploaded, but never submitted.

Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service

Commentaires : To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

Scott
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Large KW team user, not a brokerage

Commentaires : Brokermint has served our team well as we have adapted it to our needs but there is still room for improvement on the real estate team side in terms of features. It is very clear this tool is used for Brokerages but there is a large overlap of need between small brokerages and large teams. I think it would help if Brokermint could identify this and help support the needed features of a sales team.
Lastly, the Brokermint support team has been friendly and helpful but somewhat frustrating when most of the calls into them result in them telling us the feature we are asking about is not created or possible and we should simply request the development team to create it through their online community. We have done this and requests have gone unanswered or addressed for years.

We really like the checklist feature and the ability to copy and modify them easily. The ability to see everyone's checklist task through the calendar tab is crucial and much appreciated.

We dislike the ability to create different transaction types. Brokermint currently restricts use to only two, listing or pending. It would be incredibly helpful if we had a few more categories or the ability to create our own such as a "buyer" with no property address assigned. This would allow for checklists to be assigned to the contact and documents to be saved in the system. It would also allow for our sales funnel to show an accurate representation of our business rather just listings and pending buyer/listings. The second large item we would like to see changed is the integration with Boomtown. Currently, it is only a one-way data feed, a transaction is recorded in Boomtown and then sent to Brokermint. We currently don't use this because it is backward to our workflow. We instead utilize Brokermint for all of our transaction management and simply Boomtown to keep a record of our clients. The ideal data flow would be once a transaction is entered in BrokerMint and either a listing or pending transaction, Boomtown then records it on the client's page as well. Additionally, if we could pull contact information through Boomtown into Brokermint that would save quite a bit of time.

Réponse de l'équipe de Inside Real Estate

il y a 5 ans

Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

BARRY
Principal Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff

Commentaires : Exceptional . . .

Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

Robert
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Free trial

Commentaires : Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

Fantastic Transaction Management Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are using Brokermint to build our back office processes around. So right now it is making our lives easier by outlining and streamlining our processes.

I love the way it tracks transactions and I can set up multiple commission levels, as well as add in corporate fees, etc. The transaction checklists also make life easier for the office admin to stay on top of coordinating everything.

I can't think of anything right off that it is missing. As we move forward with it, I am sure we will find things that might be needed, but right now we are building our team back office functions around it.

Chelsea
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Newbie but so far so good

The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Jessica
Realtor (É.-U.)

Easier RE Transactions

Commentaires : Brokermint has been relatively easy to learn compared to our last file program. Creating and maintaining the transaction file is so much easier and cleaner. Again we are able to create tasks and multiple users which is so helpful when working with a group.

The thing I like most about Brokermint is the ability to ass multiple users to one file and the ability to assign and create tasks. Within our RE business we have several people working on one file and this platform helps to be sure everyone is on track and we know what needs to be done. I also love that there are features to create a ready to use form with dropped in signatures spots. It makes creating files so much easier. I feel this program helps to make each transaction smoother.

There are some features about saving and opening that are frustrating as far as when you think you have saved a form and it did not save some of the filled in spaces.

Andrew
Principle Broker (É.-U.)

Brokermint saves time

Commentaires : Love what Brokermint has done for my Agents myself and the growth of our business.

The capability to glance at the sales and sales Agents performance

nothing I dislike and look forward to future additions.

Kevin
Kevin
CEO + Managing Broker (É.-U.)

Clunky User Interface with a Tremendous Learning Curve

Commentaires : The team is open to feedback as long as it is positive. If you appear less than 100% positive in the support forums or share your frustrations in a constructive manner, the admins will disable your ability to post or comment on threads. This demonstrates a company with a dysfunctional culture and one that does not align with the values of our organization. If they would listen to the constructive feedback, BrokerMint could truly be something special (I truly believe that). Unfortunately, they are slow to respond to simple things and their actions are alienating customers.

It has the potential to be an amazing platform as it has all the right elements.

While it has all the right elements, the user interface is clunky, not intuitive and the result is a tremendous learning curve even for the most tech-savvy real estate professional. A great example of their unusual UI is that all transactions have to either be "pending" or a "listing." If you are preparing an offer to submit to a listing agent, it has to go into the system as a "pending" file, even though it is not. This skews your analytics since you will show a closed/lost rate that is artificially inflated. But wait, there is more. Need to prepare a referral agreement!? Yup, you guessed it -- pending transaction! That is just one of the issues I have with BrokerMint that has lead me to pull the plug at the end of our first contract.

Maria
Office Admin. (É.-U.)

Review of Brokermint

Commentaires : Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

Lenda
Broker (É.-U.)

Review

Commentaires : I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

Source : GetApp

Ransomware

1,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Horrible customer service, User Interface Is Complicated

Google Calendar Integration That Is An Extra Charge Using API Nation

If you try to leave Brokermint will hold your data hostage. I have been with Brokermint for 7 years and they will not allow me to export my contacts, transaction data, documents, or anything other than a report on closed transactions. I will have to take legal action to retrieve my data since I am required to have a backup. Beware and start backing up your data.

Kyle
Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Simple and useful transaction functionality

Commentaires : Overall, BrokerMint has been great for our brokerage. It stores all of our documents/records, keeps track of finances, and keeps us in check with the tasks.

I've been using BrokerMint for 2.5 years now with my real estate brokerage, and in terms of individual transactions, it does it all. We can easily create transactions with specific checklists for each type (buyers, sellers, different jurisdictions) and BrokerMint auto-populates the needed fields and tasks. Tasks can be assigned to different users, we can track financial details like credits and referrals, and each real estate agent can see what they are getting paid clearly with the Commission Statements built into BrokerMint. Love it!

The reporting is definitely the weakest feature in BrokerMint, at least from my use. I think because there are so many variables (brokerage vs. agent, rentals vs. sales, closed vs. cancelled vs. active, referrals vs. regular) it's hard to find the data you want. I feel like I would search in a few different reports with the same criteria and get different results. The data is there, just needs cleaning up.

Jamie
Director of Transaction Management (É.-U.)

Good Transaction Management software, but leaves plenty to be desired

Commentaires : Considering the narrow scope of options available for RE Transaction Management software, I would say that my overall experience has been good, albeit frustrating. Like I said earlier, the scope of features, especially related to: search parameters/filters, report generation, commission calculation etc., limits my ability to use the software to its full potential. Thank you for a good, reliable software suite nonetheless. :-)

The fact that the team is consistently working on improvements and new features with relative enthusiasm. It keeps me hopeful that Brokermint's best days are still to come. Incredibly reliable overall, very few downtimes or interruptions. Multi-user interaction vis-a-vis shared tasks and checklists.

A LOT of missing features and functionality that would be considered standard practice for any other business, transactional or database-driven software suites. Sometimes feels more like a beta than a completely finished product.

Réponse de l'équipe de Inside Real Estate

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jamie, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at @brokermint.com

Kristian
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

Brokermint Agent Review

Commentaires : Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline. The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction. The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red. I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

Janet
Transaction Coordinator/Office Admin (É.-U.)

LOVE my Brokermint!!!

Commentaires : Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Brokermint

Commentaires : For the most part, I have enjoyed Brokermint. What we have utilized so far is easy to use and my agents seem to enjoy it. I unfortunately have not had the time/ability to utilize all of the features of Brokermint just because some setup is too time consuming. For example, setting up e-forms. We are still using Ziplogix because the amount of time it takes to setup forms to be filled out through Brokermint is enormous.

I do appreciate the user friendliness of this software. I switched from Backagent to Brokermint because of it's ease of use and how much easier it would be on my agents to submit things.

There are several simple features that I figured they would have added by this point. It seems like when people submit requests to add things, they are not acknowledged by Brokermint. I've seen simple feature requests sit there for over a year with lots of support from users but no acknowledgement from Brokermint. Why is there not a mobile app at this point? We also cannot duplicate transactions when a transaction falls through like a listing so we have to spend time reentering all of the listing information again. Backagent lets you duplicate a transaction so you do not have to start from scratch.

Hagen
Realtor (É.-U.)

Almost perfect

Commentaires : Brokermint help organize transactions in an easy to use manor unlike their competitors.

Customizable to your needs. You can create your own checklists, esign, etc. Customer service is phenomenal about listening to users and implementing new changes to help benefit end user.

Mobile/App the mobile version is lacking behind with the rest of the industry. Being able to quickly access full BM on the go would be huge, but the mobile version simply doesn’t cut it.

Becca
Closing Manager (É.-U.)

Brokermint for Team Management

Commentaires : Overall it has been a pleasant experience. We are just hoping for some for features to be unveiled as time goes on.

I like that multiple users can work through the same transaction, I like that it organizes the documents for us as things come in and I like that it is easy to track our pipeline and download transaction docs if we need after closing

I wish the checklist items allowed us to upload multiple documents under the same tab, i.e. if we have working docs we can upload and then add the completed document later. I wish it had the capability from the checklist to email out a template and check it off from the system. I wish it organized the checklist into categories so we could easily grab missing items we are looking for.

Jayna
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent brokerage software

Commentaires : As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.

Mahmoud
Expert-Comptable (Burkina Faso)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Brokermint review

5,0 l’année dernière

Software feature compble is very easy to use and much benefit to companies

The problem is that the software can have features can be cumbersome and learning is steep

Jennifer
Owner/Broker (É.-U.)

Easy and Powerful

Commentaires : I feel that they have grown with me. I was just getting started in my brokerage and chose BM for my back office system. Along the way, I have enjoyed seeing the new features, the small fixes that make a huge difference, and the support staff has always been easy to get in touch with and super friendly. I highly recommend BM to agents and brokers.

I love the offer portal for my listings, the activity list to check that you send all of the documents to the correct people. I love the templates and the new feature to add more documents onto one electronic signature request.

I don't like that when you email someone a document or an update, you can not really get a response or an attachment if they sent it to you through the Brokermint email.

Linda
Owner (É.-U.)

Real Estate Software

Commentaires : With REO work, there a many tasks that must be completed BEFORE it becomes a listing. With Traditional, checklists are needed after listing the property. This system allows consistency and efficiency for both products.

Only software on market usable for REO an traditional transactions. Easy to use. Ability to create custom reports and interface with other software systems. Love the mobility...use from office, Ipad and phone. Team always making improvements for increased efficiency.

Inability to keep track of expenses. Created a workaround so it works for me.