Avis clients sur Fons

En savoir plus sur Fons

Prenez rendez-vous avec vos clients et soyez payé facilement. Automatisez votre activité pour une fraction du coût. Une solution simple, performante et élégante.

En savoir plus sur Fons

They reply often within minutes of me contacting them. The platform is easy and intuitive to use.

I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works.

Fons - Notes

4,9

Fons a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Fons ?

Rob
Rob
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

I no longer dread billing my students.

Commentaires : I love teaching guitar, but I hate the tedious administrivia part of running your own business, and until recently the worst part was scheduling and billing my students. I tracked their lessons with pencil and paper, and used email to schedule and bill. Looking back on it, the whole process was incredibly inefficient and prone to miscommunication and mistakes. Now my calendar is synced with my students, and the billing happens behind the scenes. When I first signed up with Fons I think it had just opened for business, and I'd occasionally encounter bugs. Their customer service is AMAZING. Like, "how do you stay in business with this level of service?" amazing. Not only did they genuinely care if I had a problem, often things I reported got fixed within a few days. The app now feels solid and I recommend it without reservation.

Not spending six hours at the start of every month calculating and emailing invoices to each of my students.

A minor gripe: I'd like to have access to a record of each email Fons sends on my behalf.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you Rob! This is awesome! We are so happy you are with us at Fons and we appreciate you! :)

Jeremy
Owner & Instructor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Fons adds value and simplicity to my business

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Fons adds value to my music teaching business by taking most billing and scheduling matters off my plate. I set my policy and explain it to my studio families, and Fons takes care of the rest. There are no more "we were on vacation during one of our lessons last month, so we're going to pay you less this month" conversations. It's great having a system I can count on to make sure I get paid and taking care of most of the issues without me having to step in. I have to add that the Fons support team and the broader Fons community are amazing. They are incredibly responsive when I have questions or issues. They also roll out new features all the time, usually in response to suggestions made by the people who use the software. I get the sense from everyone I have interacted with at Fons that they truly want my business to succeed and to help make that happen.

As a music teacher, I strongly prefer to keep my conversations with students and parents about music, building confidence, and having fun in the process. Toward the bottom of the list would be chasing down payments or being the studio policy enforcer on things like last-minute cancellations. With Fons, after some initial setup and onboarding with new students, I generally don't have to talk about payments or scheduling. With a little bit of training and coaching, my students know they will be charged automatically and on a regular basis, which turns out to be a point of convenience for them because it's one less bill they have to remember to pay. So in turn, I can count on getting paid regularly and consistently while giving the vast majority of my attention to my students and their development.

Fons doesn't have any major issues in my opinion...but in the future, I would love to see 2-way calendar sync so that Fons can determine my availability using appointments on my calendar that aren't related to my business (similar to what Calendly does). This would be a "nice to have" and not a reason I would decide to use/not use the service.

il y a 8 mois

This is the kindest, most well thought out review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are so happy to have providers like you as part of the Fons Family. :)

Hannah

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : My overall experience with fons has been relatively good. The customer service has been helpful with all of my issues and there are definitely some wonderful benefits with Fons, but there are some issues with layout that could use improvement.

I have had excellent customer service experiences with Fons. It is also wonderful to have a scheduling app where clients can schedule and pay for their appointments and include the option to purchase in bulk!

This software is a bit complicated to use at times. It is hard to find how to do certain things, and there needs to be more direct options for certain actions. Sites like these should be laid out in the easiest manner for the simplest laymen to use. It would also help to have an option for a business policy to be read by clients before scheduling appointments and when appointments are being confirmed so that the policy is fresh in their minds and for liability purposes.

il y a 3 ans

Hey there Hannah! Thank you so much for your review and this feedback. We want to make Fons as simple as possible to use for anyone, regardless of their comfort with using new technologies. Please let our team know if there are any particular areas you'd like to see improve or explained better. Fons is a powerful platform nestled into minimal design., and we make updates each week to try and improve the user experience. We are guided by our customers' needs and feedback. Thanks for sharing yours!

Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner-Instructor (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

I highly recommend automating your music teaching business with Fons

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was able to automate all my monthly tuition and recurring lesson packages quickly and with no problems at all. My prospective clients are able to book their initial consultation with me in just a few clicks, and then they are all set to be part of my studio when they are ready to schedule their lessons. It's made my studio administration so much more manageable! No more invoicing, and everything I need is in one place.

My favorite thing about Fons is that I am able to set up my studio schedule and billing once, and then concentrate on teaching. The automated recurring subscriptions and packages for lessons removed the need for invoicing, so I no longer have to chase down tuition, while at the same time, I can adjust billing easily when needed. It saves me a ton of time every month.

The only recommendation I have is to eventually allow for two-way calendar sync, but this is a minor concern.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for sharing this Adrienne. Absolutely grateful to work with you.

Brian
Founder/CEO & Coach-Consultant (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur

"FonsMo Me"

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's the best scheduling and billing app I have yet to use, and nothing compares to the top notch customer service experience.

Ease of use for clients to book and pay, as well as the option to collect payments without tying said payments to specific appointments.

Very little to say I liked "least". One improvement I'd like to see is an ability to just charge a client a "high-ticket" amount and have flexibility to create unique deposit and payment plan arrangements or pay-as-you-can options that let them pay off the balance over time with whatever they need to pay devoid of specific appointments tied to specific payments. Also, scheduling dates and times for a workshop with multiple repeat dates is tedious and requires too much repetitive typing when I would rather just click "repeat weekly" for X number of weeks, etc.

l’année dernière

We're proud to work with you Brian, and appreciate the amazing work you're doing! Thank you.

Tom
Studio owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best scheduling and billing software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I has been very easy to use and implement.

Fons makes scheduling and billing so easy. It has reduced my admin hours to at most 2 hours a week.

There isn't much that I don't like. I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works!

il y a 10 mois

Hey Tom! We are so happy Fons is working out for you and we are excited to have you as part of the Fons Fam!

Allie
Voice & Marketing Coach (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing software & even better customer service!

Commentaires : Fons is the best platform for ease of scheduling, invoicing, offering many pricing options & subscriptions, and CUSTOMER SERVICE! The Fons Family facebook group alone is worth its weight in gold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an incredible, intelligent, heart centered [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who truly cares about the success of his customers. I’m thrilled to have found a software & support community that fits all of my needs (& more!!). Can’t recommend Fons enough!!

Fons is an awesome platform that’s super easy to use and fits my exact needs as a coach & consultant. I love the ease of client booking, options of subscriptions and packages, and the interface of the software. My clients all love it as well!

My phone calendar stopped syncing with the app (likely my phones issue and not the app). Other than that, it’s awesome!

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Allie! We are so glad you are part of the Fons family and the platform fits your needs!

Co-Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Worth it!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been great! We've been very happy and grateful for this product

Customer service and usefulness. This team has really figured out what small, service businesses need!

I wish we could get the activation bar to go away

il y a 8 mois

Thank you so much for this review and feedback. We are thrilled you are here and cannot wait to grow with you!

Erin Mae
Teacher (É.-U.)

Fons is great

Commentaires : Fons has definitely simplified by life by providing a super simple way for my students and clients to schedule appointments *for themselves*. No more exchanging dozens of emails/text messages to try to nail down a time to meet. I just send them my link and they find a time that works for them. I am so pleased!

Makes scheduling appointments with clients SO MUCH easier

Can be a bit bulky to navigate at first, until you get used to the terminology they use to describe the various different services they offer.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate your taking the time, and are so happy that you're enjoying Fons! Your comment about the learning curve is really valid, and an area we're constantly trying to improve. Thanks again for being a part of the Fons family, and let us know if you need anything else! Awesome.

Caleb
Caleb
Teaching Artist (É.-U.)
Art, 2-10 employés

Best business decision I have ever made

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : 10/10 - amazing community, great customer service that will help you even when you just need to read something correctly (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!). It has boosted my SEO here locally and helped get my website in front of many more prospective students and parents. This is the best thing you can do for your teaching business hands down.

The online portal is great, the ability to put a booking link on my website increases my professionalism greatly. I love that once my clients are set up, Fons takes care of reminders, invoicing, and keeps an up to date calendar of my availability. The biggest part was the SEO boost

I wish there was a "client view button" right now I have a dummy account in my own name to see things as a client. Totally not a big deal at all.

il y a 10 mois

Wow! This makes us all so happy to hear, and thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate you, and are absolutely grateful to have you as a member of the Fons fam!

Bailey
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

Fons Review

Commentaires : Overall I have enjoyed using this product, but what stands out most is the team behind Fons. They are my favorite team to work with outside of our organization and bend over backwards to meet our needs.

Scheduling and subscription is the most impactful element of this software. Without ease of scheduling and billing, we could not keep our large number of lesson families happy.

I feel that navigation could be quicker and easier at times. Also, the small quirks you have to remember when adding family members are interesting.

il y a 10 mois

Hey Bailey, Thank you so much for the review, and for trusting Fons to serve your awesome school! Really appreciate the feedback too, just made a few notes to look into streamlining family feature and load speed for large schools! Keep up the awesome work

Success Adviser (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

solid company, still optimizing their product

Commentaires : After reviewing several scheduling options, this one did not make the cut due to low integration options and lack of 2-way google sync.

It's always refreshing to see a scheduling service that acknowledges coaches. The client and program management features are particularly helpful. It's great to be able to invoice clients up front for services, and streamline and automate things such as cancellation policies and billing. Very intuitive and easy.

Doesn't offer the level of customization available from some similarly priced services. Fees are somewhat higher than other services. However, the biggest issue is 2-way sync with google calendar.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks so much for the review and the feedback. It sounds like the big feature you are wanting is integrations with other services. We'll be offering a robust suite of integrations very soon! We opted to hold off on integrations until we pinpointed exactly how our platform would best serve our customers, and could identify which integrations would be most beneficial. We'll hope to chat with you again in the near future!

Katie
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to set up, even easier ongoing use, and amazing customer service

Commentaires : Every time I have a question I get clear directions, an offer to help, and an offer to call. I am so thankful for the amount of time Fons has saved me.

Straight forward, streamlined, intuitive design, and so easy to use. I didn't have to spend hours studying to use this like I have done in the past. Customer service is amazing.

This software and customer service team has saved me a ton of time, and I just really can't think of anything I don't really really like.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you Katie, We are so glad For sis working out of you and are so thrilled you are part of the Fons Family!

Anthony
President (É.-U.)

Fons Review

Commentaires : Very positive and is now a key part of our business

Excellent customer support team who is there to help with any of our needs as our company is growing. They have helped us use the software better to be more efficient with our own time and resources. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

Needs to be updated a lot.

il y a 10 mois

Yay! Awesome Anthony! We are so glad to be with you as you grow! You rock!

Charles
Musician (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

FONS gave me so much time back

FONS is gave me my life back! Billing was so stressful and time consuming. Now I spend more time teaching students instead of chasing them down for payments. Scheduling and billing is so easy with FONS!

There is a slight learning curve, once I understood the software it was simple to use.

il y a 10 mois

What an amazing review! We are so glad you are here, Charles! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Brian
Musician (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

A great scheduling and payment system for teachers and other professions

I am a part-time music teacher, but busy a full-time professional musician. Fons has a clear, easy to understand interface and simple scheduling and communication tools for managing my students. Being able to respond to scheduling requests or cancel/reschedule lessons easily from my phone while at a gig or session is very convenient. Having to never discuss payment with students or their parents after the initial setup is really nice, allows the lesson time to be focused on what matters - instruction.

I have had no major issues or complaints about Fons.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much Brian. You are right, we want our amazing educators to be able to hone in on what they love - and let Fons take care of the rest! Thanks for being such a great part of the Fons Fam!

Eric
Guitarist, Composer, Producer, Teacher (É.-U.)

Game changer

Commentaires : Before I struggled to keep up with schedule changes, cancelations, fees and accounting overall. Fons has helped immensely. Now I have more time to put into my actual teaching and my art.

The time and money it saves. It’s like having a full time secretary and account that are on call for you and your students.

Nothing really. It’s very well thought out and easy to use.

il y a 10 mois

Hey Eric, This is so great. It was our goal to eliminate all the admin tasks so our customers can focus on doing what they love. We are so happy you are part of the Fons Fam! Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Peter
co-owner (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Perfect marriage of appointment scheduling and invoicing

Commentaires : Recurring automatic payment based on actual appointment usage is brilliant. Team is extremely responsive and always incorporating feature requests as upgrades to the site. I've only been all-in on this platform for about a month and it's already better than when I joined because they are so quick at building new features. Customer service is stellar.

Integrates scheduling and payments beautifully, makes it easy to tie payment requests to scheduled appointments. Killer feature for me is the ability to schedule recurring package purchases that are automatically billed when the previous package runs out.

I wish it had more bookkeeping functionality, more customizable reports, ability to record expenses, etc.

il y a 10 mois

Hey Peter, Thank you for taking the time to review Fons! We are so happy you are part of the Fons family and look forward to growing with you!

Lindsay
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Fons Is Great!

My school is new to Fons and we are continually impressed with the level of customer service. We have received absolutely top-notch service from the moment we became a prospective client and throughout the onboarding process. Their rapid-fire response team addresses issues quickly, honestly, and is constantly showing proof of ongoing product innovation. We are looking forward to a lasting working relationship with Fons. Bravo!

limitations in reporting and attendance records

il y a 10 mois

We appreciate you Lindsay! We are so glad Fons is working out for you and excited to grow with you! You are awesome!

Diane
Owner/Instructor (É.-U.)

Fons makes finances easy

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I don’t have to chase after payments any more

Fons is easy to set up, simple to onboard customers, a snap to receive payments

Not much; any issues that have arisen have been quickly resolved

il y a 8 mois

Diane, thank you so much for sharing. We are delighted that Fons is a great solution for your great work! We're grateful to have you in our community and look forward to continuing to work together. Thank you!

Senior Associate (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 501-1 000 employés

great app!

Commentaires : Have had 3 different service providers use the app and love how easy it is to schedule, pay, communicate, etc. Would definitely recommend for small businesses who need scheduling and payment systems.

super easy to use for customers - intuitive, simple, clean, never have any questions

no applicable. I'm a customer of the primary users

il y a 10 mois

Michael, it is so awesome to hear from the client-side:) Thanks for the great review! We are working on the client-side experience, so stay tuned for a new release, soon. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see from your side, just let us know.

Freelance Writer (R.-U.)

Easy to use and work with

It's saved me a load of time on my admin and makes it so much easier to organise my schedule. Invoicing is seamless.

Can't think of anything! The new features have really streamlined the experience and mean I don't have to chase payments.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your feedback! So glad Fons is working for you and saving you time!

Emma
Music teacher (Canada)

Great product!

Commentaires : Really great

I love the ability to schedule clients and sell packages. Having the software immediately deduct lessons from the packages, and track all billing, has saved me 5-10 hours a week on admin tasks

It is a little expensive, especially with the Canadian conversion. I'm paying about $45 a month plus around $150 in credit card fees... $200 less a month is pretty significant for my income level.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you so much for your review Emma! We are thankful for the feedback and insight and happy you are part of the Fons family!

LAMDA Teacher (R.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

The perfect fit for my needs

Commentaires : I've had great experience with the software and the customer service team. I can't wait to see what the team brings us next with fons!

It's very user friendly, and so easy to set up. The instructional video for clients is very useful. The prices are reasonable, especially for a small business owner like myself.

I would like to see more customize-ability with the product, but I'm sure their brilliant team are already working on it.

il y a 10 mois

We are thrilled Fons is working out well for you and look forward to growing with you!

Melinda
School Registrar (É.-U.)

Great customer service!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Fons team were prompt and informative in answers to our questions. They also implemented specific functionalities we requested that are important to our organization.

There are not as many reports available as in our previous software, but Fons is very open to suggestions and they are constantly adding new options.

il y a 10 mois

Hey Melinda, We so appreciate you and are glad we can be of service! Have a great day!