15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Fons

Prenez rendez-vous avec vos clients et soyez payé facilement. Automatisez votre activité pour une fraction du coût. Une solution simple, performante et élégante.

En savoir plus sur Fons

They reply often within minutes of me contacting them. The platform is easy and intuitive to use.

I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works.

Fons - Notes

4,9

Fons a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 95 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Fons ?

Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner-Instructor (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

I highly recommend automating your music teaching business with Fons

Commentaires : I was able to automate all my monthly tuition and recurring lesson packages quickly and with no problems at all. My prospective clients are able to book their initial consultation with me in just a few clicks, and then they are all set to be part of my studio when they are ready to schedule their lessons. It's made my studio administration so much more manageable! No more invoicing, and everything I need is in one place.

My favorite thing about Fons is that I am able to set up my studio schedule and billing once, and then concentrate on teaching. The automated recurring subscriptions and packages for lessons removed the need for invoicing, so I no longer have to chase down tuition, while at the same time, I can adjust billing easily when needed. It saves me a ton of time every month.

The only recommendation I have is to eventually allow for two-way calendar sync, but this is a minor concern.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for sharing this Adrienne. Absolutely grateful to work with you.

Drue
Tutor and Academic Coach (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Time saver

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. I've been EXTREMELY impressed with customer service. With any service that provides many different services, users occasionally need some help. They reply promptly and knowledgeably - advising me on precisely what I need to do to get the outcome I want or let me know if it isn't something I can do (and they often add the issue to request services). I appreciate their overall professionalism. I've also never had a problem with their service that was a functional error. I use another online service (a virtual whiteboard) that I really like but it occasionally (very rarely) has errors in how it functions. I appreciate that I have never encountered any type of error in their service.

Automation of my billing based upon appointments completed. I used to use several systems to request and get paid for by clients. And tracking all of them was a big headache. This has saved me an immense amount of time and mental energy.

I wish I could link my personal calendars into Fons so I can more easily see everything in one place. You can add non business related appointments in Fons. But I would like to be able to just add my calendars (that I have in Google) to Fons so everything would be in one place when I am scheduling.

Hannah

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : My overall experience with fons has been relatively good. The customer service has been helpful with all of my issues and there are definitely some wonderful benefits with Fons, but there are some issues with layout that could use improvement.

I have had excellent customer service experiences with Fons. It is also wonderful to have a scheduling app where clients can schedule and pay for their appointments and include the option to purchase in bulk!

This software is a bit complicated to use at times. It is hard to find how to do certain things, and there needs to be more direct options for certain actions. Sites like these should be laid out in the easiest manner for the simplest laymen to use. It would also help to have an option for a business policy to be read by clients before scheduling appointments and when appointments are being confirmed so that the policy is fresh in their minds and for liability purposes.

il y a 5 ans

Hey there Hannah! Thank you so much for your review and this feedback. We want to make Fons as simple as possible to use for anyone, regardless of their comfort with using new technologies. Please let our team know if there are any particular areas you'd like to see improve or explained better. Fons is a powerful platform nestled into minimal design., and we make updates each week to try and improve the user experience. We are guided by our customers' needs and feedback. Thanks for sharing yours!

Jeremy
Owner & Instructor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fons adds value and simplicity to my business

Commentaires : Fons adds value to my music teaching business by taking most billing and scheduling matters off my plate. I set my policy and explain it to my studio families, and Fons takes care of the rest. There are no more "we were on vacation during one of our lessons last month, so we're going to pay you less this month" conversations. It's great having a system I can count on to make sure I get paid and taking care of most of the issues without me having to step in. I have to add that the Fons support team and the broader Fons community are amazing. They are incredibly responsive when I have questions or issues. They also roll out new features all the time, usually in response to suggestions made by the people who use the software. I get the sense from everyone I have interacted with at Fons that they truly want my business to succeed and to help make that happen.

As a music teacher, I strongly prefer to keep my conversations with students and parents about music, building confidence, and having fun in the process. Toward the bottom of the list would be chasing down payments or being the studio policy enforcer on things like last-minute cancellations. With Fons, after some initial setup and onboarding with new students, I generally don't have to talk about payments or scheduling. With a little bit of training and coaching, my students know they will be charged automatically and on a regular basis, which turns out to be a point of convenience for them because it's one less bill they have to remember to pay. So in turn, I can count on getting paid regularly and consistently while giving the vast majority of my attention to my students and their development.

Fons doesn't have any major issues in my opinion...but in the future, I would love to see 2-way calendar sync so that Fons can determine my availability using appointments on my calendar that aren't related to my business (similar to what Calendly does). This would be a "nice to have" and not a reason I would decide to use/not use the service.

il y a 2 ans

This is the kindest, most well thought out review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are so happy to have providers like you as part of the Fons Family. :)

Brian
Founder, CEO & Coach-Consultant (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

“FonsMo” Me

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The best experience I ever could’ve asked for!

The Fons community as well as the ease of scheduling and selling packages and appointments.

I would only like to see more opportunities for more freedom in collecting different kinds of payments detached from any specific package, workshop or appointment. It would also help to be able to sell long-term services with more “in-house financing” capabilities, e.g flexible or graduated payment plan options or the option to pay it down like any other credit account.

Karen
Owner and teacher (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

A vital business tool that saves both time and money!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

For me, the best part of Fons is that I no longer have to send invoices, record payments, and bother clients who don’t pay on time. It is all done automatically. I also love their personal customer relationships.

The only issue that I found was the initial onboarding of clients and learning how to use Fons. I am not the most tech savvy. That being said, the customer service team is terrific, and they are always willing to help!

Tom
Studio owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best scheduling and billing software

Commentaires : Overall, I has been very easy to use and implement.

Fons makes scheduling and billing so easy. It has reduced my admin hours to at most 2 hours a week.

There isn't much that I don't like. I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works!

il y a 2 ans

Hey Tom! We are so happy Fons is working out for you and we are excited to have you as part of the Fons Fam!

Allie
Voice & Marketing Coach (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing software & even better customer service!

Commentaires : Fons is the best platform for ease of scheduling, invoicing, offering many pricing options & subscriptions, and CUSTOMER SERVICE! The Fons Family facebook group alone is worth its weight in gold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an incredible, intelligent, heart centered [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who truly cares about the success of his customers. I’m thrilled to have found a software & support community that fits all of my needs (& more!!). Can’t recommend Fons enough!!

Fons is an awesome platform that’s super easy to use and fits my exact needs as a coach & consultant. I love the ease of client booking, options of subscriptions and packages, and the interface of the software. My clients all love it as well!

My phone calendar stopped syncing with the app (likely my phones issue and not the app). Other than that, it’s awesome!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Allie! We are so glad you are part of the Fons family and the platform fits your needs!

E-learning, 2–10 employés

Worth it!

Commentaires : It has been great! We've been very happy and grateful for this product

Customer service and usefulness. This team has really figured out what small, service businesses need!

I wish we could get the activation bar to go away

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for this review and feedback. We are thrilled you are here and cannot wait to grow with you!

Erin Mae
Teacher (É.-U.)

Fons is great

Commentaires : Fons has definitely simplified by life by providing a super simple way for my students and clients to schedule appointments *for themselves*. No more exchanging dozens of emails/text messages to try to nail down a time to meet. I just send them my link and they find a time that works for them. I am so pleased!

Makes scheduling appointments with clients SO MUCH easier

Can be a bit bulky to navigate at first, until you get used to the terminology they use to describe the various different services they offer.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate your taking the time, and are so happy that you're enjoying Fons! Your comment about the learning curve is really valid, and an area we're constantly trying to improve. Thanks again for being a part of the Fons family, and let us know if you need anything else! Awesome.

Lisa
Teacher (É.-U.)

Just What I Needed

Commentaires : I had been monthly invoicing people for piano lessons and often having to ask 3-4 times and suspend lessons in order to get paid. Fons has now taken over all the work for me. I got my time back and no longer have to create monthly invoices. Payments are automatically done so I never have to ask twice for payment, it just shows up. The amount of stress this has taken off of my is tremendous!

This software is easy to navigate and understand. It solves my problem of creating invoices and hoping that payments come in.

It has not worked 100% yet. Each month so far I've had to get help with some aspect of my getting payments.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback, Lisa! It helps us grow and be the best we can be. Have an awesome day!

Bailey
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Musique, 11–50 employés

Fons Review

Commentaires : Overall I have enjoyed using this product, but what stands out most is the team behind Fons. They are my favorite team to work with outside of our organization and bend over backwards to meet our needs.

Scheduling and subscription is the most impactful element of this software. Without ease of scheduling and billing, we could not keep our large number of lesson families happy.

I feel that navigation could be quicker and easier at times. Also, the small quirks you have to remember when adding family members are interesting.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Bailey, Thank you so much for the review, and for trusting Fons to serve your awesome school! Really appreciate the feedback too, just made a few notes to look into streamlining family feature and load speed for large schools! Keep up the awesome work

Mellisa
CEO (É.-U.)

Great Product - but has a learning curve

Commentaires : Overall this has been a fantastic product and has made my studio much more efficient. Not sure how I’d run my schedule without it now!

I love that my scheduling and billing is all in one place. Students know what the schedule is, when their lessons are, the reminders, and the auto billing.

This product was challenging to learn at first. I wish the online widget integration was easier.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melissa! This is really helpful and we aspire to continue making Fons easy to use and helpful for business owners. We are so glad you are here.

Krisfie
Music and Pilates instructor (É.-U.)

Indispensable

Commentaires : This has made my business a lot easier to run.

It streamlines my business and makes it very clear to my clients how much their payments are and when they will occur.

I am happy with it. There are occasionally bugs, but these are fixed.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Kristie! We are so glad you are part of the Fons family and happy your business has been streamlined and your clients know exactly what to expect. So great!

Katie
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to set up, even easier ongoing use, and amazing customer service

Commentaires : Every time I have a question I get clear directions, an offer to help, and an offer to call. I am so thankful for the amount of time Fons has saved me.

Straight forward, streamlined, intuitive design, and so easy to use. I didn't have to spend hours studying to use this like I have done in the past. Customer service is amazing.

This software and customer service team has saved me a ton of time, and I just really can't think of anything I don't really really like.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Katie, We are so glad For sis working out of you and are so thrilled you are part of the Fons Family!

Jessica
Owner/Teacher (É.-U.)

Game-changer

Commentaires : Fons has the best customer service of any company that I have worked with before. If I have had any question, they have helped me out within 10 minutes or less. There are other companies that have more "bells and whistles" but I chose Fons because they skip the hassle of invoicing and help me to run my business more efficiently. My Fons subscription is worth every penny.

The ease of billing and tracking my customers payments is so valuable. I never have to have the awkward conversations about missed payments or bounced payments, the software handles the issue for me and my clients don't get embarrassed or upset. Also, the scheduling side of this software is so simple and clutter-free, and I don't miss appointments any more.

At first the various billing options were a little hard to figure out, but customer service helped me to figure out just what I needed.

il y a 4 ans

Jessica, thank you so much for this review. We absolutely appreciate it, and are so glad you're enjoying Fons!

Steve
Music Teacher (É.-U.)

Love Fons!

Automates my scheduling and billing and allows me to focus on teaching. I save tons of time--way less email and accounting, and I don't have to play debt collector. Students in my studio love the flexibility. Support is super fast and responsive. Price is a bargain.

Some of my clients (mostly with older phones) have trouble with the app. The desktop version is no problem.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Steve, thanks for the review, as you know we released our new faster app, which works great with old phones now:) We have an article in our help center on downloading. Thanks for being a valuable member of the Fons family! We love having you!

Musician (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

A great scheduling and payment system for teachers and other professions

I am a part-time music teacher, but busy a full-time professional musician. Fons has a clear, easy to understand interface and simple scheduling and communication tools for managing my students. Being able to respond to scheduling requests or cancel/reschedule lessons easily from my phone while at a gig or session is very convenient. Having to never discuss payment with students or their parents after the initial setup is really nice, allows the lesson time to be focused on what matters - instruction.

I have had no major issues or complaints about Fons.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Brian. You are right, we want our amazing educators to be able to hone in on what they love - and let Fons take care of the rest! Thanks for being such a great part of the Fons Fam!

Jonny
Music Teacher (É.-U.)

Fons has been awesome and it keeps getting better. Makes everything so much easier.

For the most part it works really well and is super easy to use. The Fons team is always ready fix any problems and their support is above and beyond.

Right now that the bugs have been worked out. I don't have any cons.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Jonny! We are happy Fons is working for you and making your life easier. That is our goal! Stay awesome!

Karin
Voice Instructor (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best Customer Service I've Ever Experienced

Commentaires : I'm using them to set up client management and billing for my voice studio.

If you teach lessons,or provide hourly services of any kind, and need a more streamlined, easy way to manage your schedule and do billing, this is the way to go. Beyond having a really intuitive user interface, they have some of the best, most personal customer service I've ever seen. Literally, you can video-chat directly with the creators/ developers. It feels more like joining a team/ family than just purchasing a service, and they pay YOU to give you a personal tour of the site when you join.

I have no complaints. Any additional functionality I'd like, they are already working on.

il y a 2 ans

Karin, We love this so much and when people join Fons we truly feel as though they are part of the team/family. Thank you so much for being a bright spot in our day! You are awesome!

Sports, 2–10 employés

So easy to set up and get started

I had a friend recommend Fons for my martial arts business. I took a look at the website and knew right away that this was the solution I have been looking for for some time. Fons was so simple to set up. I was able to make an account, set up my calendar, and add 30 students in less than an hour. When I did run into questions, I received a quick response from their support team. Fons is going to save me a ton of headaches- from dealing with payments, setting up classes and privates, to client communication. I am looking forward to the features they are adding in the near future.

The Fons team are still working on adding functionality.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you are with us at Fons! :)

Lenny

Best Software - Amazing People

Commentaires : Easy, affordable, all-in-one software that has an incredible community of people using it and helping each other.

It handled all my needs and the support is world-class

I have no dislikes and have already seen the constant improvement of applications by the Fons team

il y a 4 ans

Lenny, thank you so much for the kind words. It's been great getting to know you and seeing the awesome work that you're doing!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Founder (France)

Great Scheduling tool & platform

Commentaires : We have been using Fons for several months in our music related businesses, it's been a great experience so far, keep it going !

We love how easy it was to set up, the interface is easy to use, there are several possibilities of automating and integrating the key functionalities, and the pricing is reasonable.

I don't think there is anything specific we disliked about Fons, it's a great service overall and happy to keep using this in our business!

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for your review., and we're so glad that you're enjoying Fons. Feel free to keep us posted if & when you come across something that could use improvement, or if you think of a feature you could use! So much of our design is coming straight from our users. We appreciate you big time.!

Sharissa
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I LOVE FONS!!!

Commentaires : Easy to use. Easy for my customers​ to use. Does not get 'buggy.' and not work like other business systems I have used. The price is great.

Fons's customer service is my favorite feature. I feel like I am being taken care of with the personal attention that I get from them. The system is easy to use. Fons has made my life much easier. I also love the notifications that I get when I get a deposit. They take care of PCI compliance for you too.

No cons. I like everything about the system. I really have no complaints or issues.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Sharissa, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you are part of Fons Family! You rock! :)

Colin F
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Fons makes running my coaching business easier.

Commentaires : My experience with Fons has always been pleasant and helpful. They seem to be willing to make adjustments to their platform to fit their customers needs.

The system appears to grow with my companies needs.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Colin! You are awesome.