15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Wheelhouse

En savoir plus sur Wheelhouse

Un logiciel de tarification dynamique des plus complets pour le secteur de la location à court terme, conçu pour vous aider à générer plus de revenus et à gagner du temps.

En savoir plus sur Wheelhouse

Ve used wheelhouse for several years over multiple companies and it’s by far the best pricing tool available.

I haven't quite gotten the hang of the layout for a single property and seem to often have trouble finding the button to sync and update pricing.

Wheelhouse - Notes

Wheelhouse a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 164 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wheelhouse ?

Ján
Ján
Managing Partner (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great pricing service, if you set it correctly.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Perfect, keep up the good work!

Robust features, great AI model and generally that my revenues are skyrocketing.

Some functions that I would expect are missing, however in general a great product.

Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Automate pricing & increase your property rentals revenues by at least 20%

Commentaires : All in, it's a very good piece of big data software which will immediately translate into increased revenues & less hassle.
To me it's a must : when in the market for property management platforms, i would only look at those that would enable a connection with Wheelhouse

The pricing algorithm does a great job and is very accurate: as an example, not only was it able to precisely forecast the peak in demand generated by Fashion Week in this particular street in Paris where my property is located, but also to calculate by how much i should increase nightly prices to make the most of it. I was really amazed... since that i have 100% trust in the pricing algorithm. It's also very good at getting a majority of bookings in advance at relatively high prices, but flexible enough to adjust for last minute single nights availability (unique feature vs. competition i believe).

Recent improvements in the UI were welcome. Integrations with other platforms are growing. Next item to improve is to be more mobile-friendly (either thru a dedicated app, or an adaptative html design of the existing website)

Jay

Great Customer Support

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The product and the personalized customer support I’ve received from Vu has been extraordinary.

There are so many excellent features but ease of use is challenging.

Arvand
Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Too many bugs. Pricing callibration is off. When bringing to their attention support is non existent

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have over 50 units on wheelhouse's premium/monthly plan. Every new hotel we launch, we put it on wheelhouse. And with every new hotel, we notice that nearly identical units in the same location are priced differently. We identify the issue and bring it up to their support. In the past, they've been fast to identify the bug/issue and resolve it. It's been a week+ now and they still haven't resolved the last issue brought up about amenities weighing incorrectly on one unit vs the next (same unit, same amenities). The last issue we found a week or two ago, we had to escalate through our PMS to get to their products team to resolve. So essentially, if there is a bug and an issue on their side, it's now nearly impossible to get it escalated, looked at, and resolved.

It's more what you "liked" rather than "like". The pricing engine was more

Too many bugs. Anytime we add new units, identical units are being mispriced due to some bug on their side that they need to fix. Support was great before, and they would fix it within a few hours. Now, everything is referred to as the "team," and after waiting several days to weeks, the issue persists—clearly the case of outsourcing support. They are now adding features specifically for one PMS (Guesty) instead of making them available to all customers (such as occupancy pacing across multi units). All in all, I'm pretty disappointed that we have to start looking at our pricing options.

Ricardo
CEO (É.-U.)

A must use tool in Vacation Rental Industry

Commentaires : It has been a game-changer, for me-

The ability to change and adjust my prices according to the market.

I believe the price is still too high when you have more than one listing.

Austin
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This took our Airbnb to the next level and pays for itself over and over again

Commentaires : I refer it to every short term rental host I come into contact with. Their customer service is great and I am really pleased with house the product works

I LOVE that it is making us significantly more money and getting significantly more bookings than we were getting prior. You look from one year to the next there is a significant increase in revenue since using Wheelhouse

It doesn't integrate with VRBO. This is HUGE. Most softwares don't seem to integrate with VRBO and so my guess is that it is more of a VRBO API issue than Wheelhouse, but this is the biggest downfall to wheelhouse having it only work with Airbnb

Michelle
Property owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Put more money in your pocket!

Commentaires : If you aren't using this, then you are leaving thousands of dollars on the table.

Super easy to use and leaves me with more time to do other things. Also give a boost in AirBnB listings search because it goes in and adjusts my calendar daily. The price is EXCELLENT!

Nothing, really. It works really well and lets me go about my daily business without having to worry and changing my rates all the time.

Sofie
Owner / General Manager (Belgique)

Super product in combination with Otamiser Booster

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Super good experience! I've had other RMS before, and wheelhouse is for me the best!

I used it together with the Otamiser Booster, actually they selected this software for me to implement and I can only say it works really good in combination with the Otamiser Booster.

Sometimes I don't really understand what they do.

Jennifer
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Make more money!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Getting set up was a little bit confusing and I had to so for help several times. However their customer service and quickness to answer is unparalleled!

I like that they know what’s going on in the area and adjust my prices accordingly.

I don’t like how much it costs. I’m worried the benefits might not justify the cost.

Vincenzo
Owner & Managing Director (Italie)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Wheelhouse a turning point in pricing properties

The evaluation of the offer and demand in the local market

There is not enough statistics on performances

Christian
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing - Will never look back!

Amazing job of dynamically pricing my rental. Removes any work that I have to do. I love it and would never consider not using the software again in my life. Customer support is great and follows up. Overall highly recommended - will never look back!

Customer service takes a few hours to reach and only available by email. I wish they would be willing to call you when they receive your email -that should be an option. Grateful it’s not a few days!

Réponse de l'équipe de Wheelhouse

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christian! We're glad you're having great success with our platform. If you ever need to get a hold of us, we do have 24/7 live chat on our site. Also, we are also available to talk over the phone or zoom!

Rita

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Dynamic pricing generated more revenue and increased bokkings

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great! As soon as you set your pricing to work there are no issues.

It was very easy to set up and if you need help or advise Wheelhouse customer service is great. They can review your initial set up and recommend changes to boost your bookings. Like market analysis that is available. Daily pricing updates to Airbnb generate more bookings based on demand.

Doesn't provide sufficient market analysis or revenue projection for new properties that are not live on platform yet. Before we buy airbnb for the investment we would need this analysis.

Ryan
CEO (É.-U.)

Price management

Commentaires : Hassle free pricing is the way to go.

This was great software to manage my listing for many days with various prices.

Hard to figure out how to set it up for individual rooms verses a whole apartment.

Alistair
Boss (Australie)
Design, 2–10 employés

Great product to help you get the best prices for Airbnb

Commentaires : I use it as a pretty good guide, it certainly more than covers its cost (which is pretty small). Occasionally - in lower periods, (or when i cant quite hold my nerve) feel they keep prices high too long - and find it quite simple to just override.

It’s pretty simple to understand and use - i prefer to work through the calendar view. Has very simple , intuitive approach to varying prices - which makes for understanding.

It doesn’t link with Booking dot com yet - or only indirectly - which would be the most useful addition for us.

Alicia
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy pricing option to stay competitive and booked!

Commentaires : Wheelhouse has given us the opportunity to easily stay competitively priced and consistently booked. The ability to set guidelines that work best for our listing helps us still have control over our pricing, but also using the knowledge of the software makes sure we're priced correctly. The customer service is outstanding! They are continually updating and adding new features to be cutting edge.

The easy use of this software is great! The ability to set guidelines that are best for my listing, combined with their pricing algorithms, gives me an edge up on being competitively priced.

The software is being updated regularly and may not yet have all the features of similar products.

Adam
Owner/Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Second season using Wheelhouse for Airbnb and still love it!

Commentaires : I actually enjoy logging onto and making adjustments and playing around with the different features they offer. During these difficult times for businesses (Covid-19), it is more important than ever to maximize revenue.

The ease of use and customizability is what I like most about this software. It was easy to setup and integrate with Airbnb and syncs flawlessly with my account on a daily basis or when I make adjustments.

Not so much a con, but I'd recommend they develop an app for Android/IPhone since I often use this product on mobile devices on the go. Also direct integration with VRBO would be great.

Matthew
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

I want to continue using you guys!

Commentaires : I loved using Wheelhouse. The only reason I am no longer utilizing the service is because I'm going to begin using an online booking system (Lodgify) and Wheelhouse is not an available partner.

I love love love love the interface. It's thoughtful, intuitive and just overall great design. The logo and branding are all spot on and I enjoy the way everything is laid out. The experience overall is 10/10.

The non dismissible syncing overlay could use an overhaul. With 4 listings and more on the way, I found it reallllly slow to update everything across all of them. I think utilizing a method to allow the user to update other pieces of the site while the updating is going on in the background would be a much better experience.

Eduardo
President (É.-U.)

Very poor results

Commentaires : Very poor choice, others are much better.

Not worth trying. Not even the flat rate make it cheap, I left a lot of money on the table because of this software. There’re better options in the market.

ExpensivePoor results Imprecise Made me lost a lot of money

Sean
Air Bnb Host (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Wheelhouse Pricing is a timesaver AND money maker for Air-bnb hosts!

Commentaires : It saves me time and makes me more money. 1% fee is fair for value offered.

I like the daily price updating wheelhouse provides. It will pick up on high demand on "random"days, raise my prices, and people will continue to book. It will also drastically lower prices to get a booking on slow days. Overall, even with the software fees, I make more money as an Air-Bnb host with less things to worry about. It feels like having an employee on my team without paying for an employee!

So far, in the few months I have been using Wheelhouse I have only had a good experience with this software. I will update this review (if possible) with downsides once I use the software more. I find that allowing 6 months ahead booking via Air-Bnb gets you the most accurate prices. I started allowing 9 months ahead booking for a couple of days and people snagged my listing for very cheap during a big event. I feel like I could have gotten more $ during this event, but the algorithm could not pick up on demand that far ahead (since most people don't plan that far ahead). However, Wheelhouse does not exaggerate the effectiveness of the software and stresses that at the end of the day YOU are in charge. I would stick to 6-month ahead booking if relying on Wheelhouse for pricing.

Andrew
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding

The ability to add dynamic minimum stays. Before I was manually doing it and even that was great because it increased revenue even more without creating a one night minimum standard

The inability to add multiple payments method to separate my listings. I have separate LLCs for the listings and it would be more convenient if I could link each listing to separate cards. They rolled out the dynamic minimum so I believe they’ll take action and add this feature in the future

Eva
Owner (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic tool to improve revenue!

Wheelhouse has very much improved the revenue of our vacation rentals. Its features are intuitive and user friendly and I am amazed at the quick and professional customer support. Thank you!

I would love to have a phone app, I have to get to the computer when I need to adjust prices.

Greta
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

How did I host without it?

I honestly can't imagine going back to doing my own pricing, or even using another pricing my for that matter. Wheelhouse is super easy to use, accurate and has all of the features I need.

The only downside is that it doesn't link directly with vrbo/homeaway.

Alexey
owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Happy with caveat

I like that the tool is reflecting on the demand and adjusting the prices on the fly and daily. Also happy with an easy way to push the same price recommendations into VRBO and Booking.COM - I use Your Porter for this. Customer Service is really on top of things - probably the best experience through my entire life, not kidding

Holidays prices are undershooting. Got a recommendation to adjust manually... HUH?? Have concerns that the tool is not optimized for the small market with regular 100% occupancy... still need to see through the high season though

Great Value

Commentaires : I have increased my nightly rate, and thus my overall profits while also saving my time.

Provides a great way to get help setting and also managing my short term rental rates. They have helped me realize I can charge a higher rate than I ever realized.

I generally think it is pretty great. The VRBO API needs to get fixed, but my understanding is that this is more an issue with the team at VRBO than it is the team at wheelhouse.

Dany
Founder (Canada)

I've been using Wheelhouse to maximize my income on my listings for more than a year and I love it!

Great product and great team. They listen to customer feedback to create functions that we really need and use.

I simply can't wait for them to develop the multi-calendar! I'm sure everybody will love this very useful feature.