15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SyncBackPro

En savoir plus sur SyncBackPro

Non disponible

I really was surprised at how maturely it's integrated.

The dialogs used to initially create a backup profile seem a little strange visually. I'm used to them, but when I first used SyncBackPro I found these simple dialogs to be actually confusing.

SyncBackPro - Notes

4,9

SyncBackPro a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 113 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SyncBackPro ?

Damien
Damien
Product and Project Manager (France)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool and great service from support!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It is very easy to set up, use, and it does not require loads of resources.

Nothing, appart from when it started to crash at Windows startup. Fortunately, the support helped me by suggesting installing a Beta version which solved the problem.

Jean-Marc
CEO (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great product but very bad support

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Everything is fine as long as one does not require assistance from support dept

Works great and reliable and great features. Also no problem syncing through remote devices

1) on main site no way to log in into account to edit profile & payment method 2) a) had a problem with autorenewal (wrong payment method), did receive numerous reminders and went on web site to purchase (what I thought to be) license renewal b) kept receiving upgrade notices to renew "previous purchased version" c) I was proposed to delete old record to make account "clean" but support never proceeded to delete old account d) after correction to payment method, autorenewal of "previous purchased version" went on and, on this day, I've paid twice to get latest version of app e) at this time, no response from support dept as I want to get a refund on the latest autorenewal payment All this to say, great product but their support dept is so bad...

Réponse de l'équipe de 2BrightSparks

il y a 7 mois

I understand and sincerely apologize if our support services did not meet your expectations. We always strive to provide the highest quality support, but we acknowledge that there is always room for improvement. Regarding the change in your payment method, this can be conveniently handled through our Customer Portal. For your ease, no username or password is needed. Simply input your email address, and a unique, secure link will be sent to it. This link, which expires after 24 hours for security reasons, will allow you to update your payment details easily. In terms of refunds, I would like to confirm that a refund for your Upgrade Assurance was successfully processed on 1st December 2023. Our support team has communicated this to you and also inquired if you desired a refund on the product, to which, as per our records, you opted not to proceed.

Semi-conducteurs, 51–200 employés

Lots of features, but product doesn't work

Commentaires : This product seems to be a product with too many features such that it cannot perform the very task it was designed for: copying files. Miserable experience. I would never recommend this product to anyone.

Price. It had more features than I needed. Most were ridiculous "corner cases". I purchased with support (sucker).

This product does not work well. I've tried with 2 major initiatives, both failing miserably. 1) copy from file server to NAS device was so slow, the job never finished. Contacted support, who gave some suggestions, but it did not help. Abandoned project. 2) copy files matching a certain pattern from a file server to a NAS, could never get the correct files and sub-folders. Contacted support (for over 2 weeks), but never resolved the issue.

Réponse de l'équipe de 2BrightSparks

il y a 4 ans

We are very sorry to hear that our software did not work for you and that we were unable to help you with your problems. We always try our very best to resolve all issues, but unfortunately in this case it is clear we failed to do so. If you would be happy to give us another chance, we would like to try again. I cannot guarantee we can fix any issues you have with your NAS drive, but we will try. Alternatively, if you purchased SyncBack recently, we would be more than happy to issue a full refund. For over 15 years, hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses have been successfully using SyncBack to backup files to NAS drives, so the product most certainly does perform the task it is designed for. We use SyncBack internally to backup numerous files to NAS drives, FTP servers and the cloud. We are confident that it does what it is supposed to do, and does it very well, but with feedback from people like yourself, we will continue to try and improve it.

luke
Consultant (Australie)
Think tanks, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Overall is a good choice ...

Commentaires : Overall is a good choice for what I need to do to the point I've decided to buy for our company. I tested the various things I needed to do with the trial version and when got stuck the SyncBack tech support emailed me (pretty quick) a suggestion/solution. Impressive.

The unattended synchronisation, 'versioning' and ability to backup SQL dbs are the biggest benefits. Once get used to the interface and its way of doing things is pretty straight forward. Does what it adverstises. Can be pretty simple profile to backup/sync or get deeper in with a LOT of options...

The scheduling is a bit tricky to setup but the online Help (step by step, pretty good) and tech support sorted me out. This does rely heavily on and leverages with MS Scheduling so not all SyncBack issues and quirks. It did help to go direct to MSScheduling and see what the issues where when things 'appeared' not to be working. A few of of the options, such are filtering files to include or excluded, although works and straightforward, have a fair number of pop up dialogs. A cleaner system, like treeview or tabbed system, would be preferable.

Frederick
President (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

SyncBack is the most flexible and reliable backup software for the PC.

Commentaires : I have been using this product for over 5 years. There have been a couple of time that something didn't seem to be working right but tech support was very helpful and the issues were solved very quickly.

Being able to set up group profiles where a series of backups can be run at once.

It has a bit of a learning curve but once you are past that it is worth the investment of learning how to use it.

Raúl
Mechanical Designer (Espagne)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés

All files sync in 1 software

Commentaires : Thanks to this software you can have your copies perfectly synchronized.

Create group of profiles with diferents profiles to schedule the sync, provide all the data to compare files and versions

the create of the profiles ocasionally it's dificult to select the correct form to sync

Luis
President (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

I love SyncBack Pro for my SOHO business

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I store my initial instance of data daily data on NAS drives. I use SyncBack Pro to back up my NAS drives nightly to a second "backup NAS Drive," and then I back up that drive nightly to the cloud.

Ease of use and peace of mind that my backups occur without error nightly.

The learning curve was moderate, but it is easy to use once it is figured out.

Matthew
Owner (Thaïlande)
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

It just works

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Every time I've contacted customer support, the issue has been resolved immediately.

It has everything I need. Compression, encryption, versioning, SFTP through custom ports, incremental backup, scheduled backup, easy to use.

Every feature that I need is in the product and works correctly.

Jt
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Great, Flexible, Dependable Backup Software!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Customization, Flexibility, Dependability, and Customer Support.

Initial setup and configuration is challenging with so many options and settings.

Len
Pres. (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Great Backup Product

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great. And the tech support rep, Swapna Naraharisetty, returns email fixes quickly.

The features and reliability and backup notification if there is some failure.

Nothing really. It's very easy to use and intuitive.

Carl
IT Technician / Helpdesk Level 2 (Canada)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I do daily backups to another drive and weekly backups to Google Drive, as well as daily backup of Android SD card and internal memory (like Camera pictures sometimes get saved internally by accident). Works great!

Ease of use, easy to also set-up versionning, preview the results and schedule. Syncing to Google Drive was easy.Also great that it can backup MTP devices too like Android! (and toss a warning if the phone isn't plugged in)

Only thing I can think of, can't figure out how to send desktop notifications if "profile hasn't been ran since x days" (also, should allow exceptions per profile. My Android SD card isn't as critical, just Music). Should be present somewhere, I missed it ?

Rafael
Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Essential tool to keep me moving

Commentaires : High powered but also easy to use and customize. Also easy to set up on new machines.

The sync features are essential for my workflow and lifestyle. I use SyncBack to sync computers at work and at home. SyncBack keeps the computers effectively identical in terms of usefulness, with years of files and emails readily available wherever I am. This is especially important because I use a local email client (Thunderbird) and have many GB of email stored locally. SyncBack keeps it all sync’d. As a result I can run and bike to work without lugging a device!

No complaints whatsoever………………….."?………..

Jan
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2–10 employés

Backup ++

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We are backing up to 2 seperate cloud services and it works all the time. We really love it.

I like the flexibility of it. Because of that al kind of extra features you can use show up AFTER purchasing and installing it

No cons, but if we have to, because of the flexibility and possibilities and many options, it is sometimes hard to find how.

Stefano
Technical Manager (Italie)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

A very good software for backup!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can make daily, weekly and montly backup of most important software in use in my workshop, so I can take a "snapshot" in every moment. In addition, software send me all day report of all executed processes.

In my opinion the most about this software are the easy setup interface and price for a little workshop as mine.

I'm a little user and I cannot use many functions that program have. In my opinion, this software works very well bau I'm not able to evaluate all functions that are present on it.

Patrick
President & CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Great software and outstanding support

Sophisticated software that syncs files very efficiently with great tracking and service/support that is very knowledgeable and responsive. I have tried many competitors and this is by far the most reliable and best value.

Can't think of anything. I've tried several kinds and this one is the one I always go back to.

Akram
Retired (Arabie saoudite)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés

Best backup and recovery application

Commentaires : gives peace of mind knowing data is secured and backed up when ever needed or in case of emergency.

is is easy to use, no mistakes found over many years, efficient and fast backup. Highly recommended

I like the product, have not found any cons.

Rassul
Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Good product for backing up with ease

Commentaires : We have been using this software for years and it has worked well. Support is very responsive as well.

The ability to backup live DBs and PST Archive files in use. It can run on a server without the need of being logged in (unattended mode) which is a must.

The email notification needs to have a more simplified interface and a global setting.

ISHARA
Data Base Officer (Rwanda)
Organisme social ou civique, 51–200 employés

I use SyncBackPro for about 2 years now, for managing network data backup for 200+ employees

Commentaires : This software allowed me to save a lot of time to manage backup and synchronisation of files of my team

I can do synchronised backup, drive 1 to another one and vice versa. I can schedule a back up to run automatically even i'm not working on my laptop.

This is a great tool for the system adminitrators, but I ususally need to export profile configurations of backup process, for use on other computers of my organisation, but I cannot find this option.

Timothy
Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Provides a Reliable Backup Solution

It was easy to install and configure. It provides both local backups to hard drives and network attached storage, as well as to the cloud. It has a good reputation.

Unable to backup our network attached storage to the cloud.

Peter
Manager (Australie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Excellent backup software

Commentaires : Very happy with the product and the support I have received. Recommended.

I have tried a number of different apps in the past. What I like about Syncback is It simple/expert mode, it's broad range of features and emailing of backup logs.

Nothing really. This product does everything we require in our business.

Petr
Petr
Developer (Tchéquie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

For secure backup of a large number of files

Commentaires : With ease of use, full localization and collaboration with cloud services, SyncBackPro is a great tool for secure data backup and at a reasonable price.

Small and unpretentious yet powerful application. Full localization of the environment into the Czech language and many others. 64bit version allows multiple files to be processed within a single profile, which is important for cloud backups. Reliably safe synchronization of large amounts (over 1 million) files into the cloud. Well-arranged reports and their presentation in HTML format. Ability to run "Before and After" custom scripts written in VBScript.

File duplication issues when syncing with Google Drive.

Jeff
VP Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

SyncBaclPro for easy to use automated backupsbackups

Commentaires : I needed a way to easily backup some Windows folders to a NAS drive. SyncBackPro allowed me to easily connect via SFTP, test the profile, and create a schedule.

Very easy to create backup profiles and schedules

No cons. They know what they are doing and it shows.

Jacob
Owner (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Amazing

Commentaires : Easy, reliable, dependable

Easy to use reliable easy to use. Great customer service.

A little hard to figure out backups to mainstream cloud like AWS, but amazing support that always guided.

Daniele
Daniele
Technical manager (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

The most complete file backup software

The product has almost every option one can imagine. It is complete, not so easy to configure but incredibly complete.

I love it. There's not much I dislike. There are sometimes quirks with cloud backups.

eyal
IT manager (Israël)
Mode et vêtements, 201–500 employés

very positive and extremely important for my organization

Commentaires : it works, when I needed assistant it arrived promptly and accurately

ease of configuration, more then 1 options of doing things

there are a few functions that can do many changes in the performance which are not well instructedI which that would be a direct manual from each function and button