Avis clients sur Notejoy

par Monki Labs

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Notejoy

Notejoy provides collaborative notes for your entire team. It's a fast and focused workspace without the noise of email and chat.

En savoir plus sur Notejoy

184 avis affichés

Matthias F.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2019

"The Linchpin for Communication"

Commentaires: It's fantastic. It has become an absolute necessity for managing and keeping my clients happy. It is the first program I use when onboarding clients and setting up expectations and tracking progress. I made the most out of this product and program and I cannot speak higher of it.

Avantages: What is there not to like? First off, it's a note taking/writing software. It sounds so incredibly boring I might cry. But it is so powerful and so easy and frankly it's fun to use. So I mandate it's usage for every client that I have because it both supplements e-mail and also replaces it. Whenever we create our roadmaps of service for the month, send out major updates, track ad performance, they are all integrated into this platform for easy usage. Additionally, I make all the clients create log-ins so they can seamlessly integrate their changes in the form of support tickets in the platform as well. With a little bit of education and clarity, NoteJoy has become one of the most multi-faceted programs for my agency.

Inconvénients: I keep about 30-40 clients on the software at any given time. The only drawback that I have is that while it may be easy for my clients to seamlessly move between all of the notebooks they might have, it is incredibly hard for me to keep track of notebooks at times. I've suggested tagging things with colors that might get implemented at some point. The only runaround I have done is hashtag documents based on the day of the week so I can easily access their major documents on the fly. But really a visual change or indicator is needed. This is not to say that there isn't aesthetic differences you can make, I keep the program in night mode which makes it easier to read. But in the limited chance that you are going to balance 20+ notebooks at a time, you can definitely get lost at times.

• Publié le 16/07/2019
Holly S.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"Share with everyone"

Commentaires: My company is in contact with eachother at all times. I can see lists of price drops and edit asap if needed. My employees can send me their own personal ideas on products and we can put our heads together and tweak it as needed, from anywhere. I dont need a conference with anyone. This program does that for me!

Avantages: I really admire how all my employees can see my notes, change them and write their own. We can discuss changes to items with a click of a button. I love how my employees can add their own ideas to things. I can select who I choose to send/share my notes with. I also use this as a blog for my own personal use.

Inconvénients: Sometimes its a bit overwhelming. But i have alot going on. So it depends on how you use the program.

• Publié le 22/11/2019
Communications Planner
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/05/2020

"Collaboration through notes"

Commentaires: Notejoy has made note-taking and collaboration so easy.

Avantages: I love how very collaborative this platform is. It is perfect for small teams. I can have my own space for my notes, my company's notes, and my team's notes. Design is very simplified and straightforward. Navigation links are on the left side and the colors are not distracting. Focus view also enables me to write and edit distraction-free I love the minimalist feel of the app. There is also a feature where we can discuss in real time, post notes in Slack channel, and integrate with Trello so it makes it easier to collaborate across applications.

Inconvénients: So far, I love how simplistic it is. It is almost the same with other note-taking apps that I extensively use. It would however be helpful if there is an option to add images via URL. Other than that I am very satisfied with all the features included.

• Publié le 22/05/2020
Biswajit B.
Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2018

"Notejoy - to make a personal note or share with office. "

Commentaires: It was well to use. At first, I also faced problems on how to use this software question. With time learned all features. Over all this one is good to use with best time expences.

Avantages: To make a document type notes quickly and to share the personal or General notes with the Viewer easily. Here one feature is, the user can provide accessibility to the other users on the note that is a really cool feature. By the feature, we can easily point out who can edit or moderate or view. To compare to others software this one is the best to use.

Inconvénients: Almost all features are good to use but one thing I must say - for the new users it's not easy to understand all those features which are helpful. So I will say tutorial should be easy for new upcoming users.

• Publié le 13/08/2018
Steven C.
Business Development Associate
Automobile, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Evernote + Slack = Notejoy"

Commentaires: - We were able to create a database of changes we made in another software
- I am now able to create notes regardless of where I am as long as I have internet connection.

Avantages: - Very fast
- Accessible on all channels I'm using (web, windows, Android)
- user friendly
- collaborative with history on the changes and who made the changes
- Works like slack but better pricing

Inconvénients: None except I'm not able to use it on my android app if my mobile data is weak, But so far I am very happy with my purchase. I was able to convince my manager to buy so we can create a library of logs in our business.

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Edmond L.
Partner Management Associate
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/05/2018

"Perfect for sharing ideas with your team without wasting time in another meeting!"

Commentaires: I get the piece of mind that all my information isn't just on my device in the event of a loss/accident with my personal machine. I also get the real-time feedback/notes/questions from my team. When we're all throwing in on a note or document while in our own workspace at our own pace, it makes getting larger projects complete a much less stressful event.

Avantages: With Notejoy, we're able to all throw ideas on a page while we're working and not stop everything for a meeting. The collaborative functionality of it is what is really wonderful. We can keep documentation for processes in one place and see when it's updated and by whom. The metrics provided are really a neat touch. Mobile use is much easier than some of the same players in the space. It's also very quick and easy to use in a hurry, unlike another service we used that always seemed laggy and resulted in people just staring at something load during a meeting and breaking the rhythm. Compared to what we were using, it's much more structured and organized. We've moved all our notes and documents over from other platforms to Notejoy.

Inconvénients: Notejoy is great and I don't really have any cons to list. With many collaborative tools like this, the hardest part is getting everyone on your team to stick to it and not fall back into old habits. It's not something I need, but I could see some employees needing constant reminders to use/update/reference the notes.

Feramy jezreel J.
Social Media Manager
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 20/09/2018

"Note Joy - Portable Notebook"

Commentaires: Overall, I am impressed with notejoy's performance and it's built-in functions. It helps me in safekeeping of my notes and also it help me communicate with my clients with ease.

Avantages: What I like most about Note Joy is its portability. With its features you can bring your notes anywhere and access it throughout your devices. Also, it is easy to collaborate with your team when you are doing a project. It gives you freedom to take down notes and don't have to worry if it will be lost.

Inconvénients: The least I liked about Note Joy is that it has less functions. Like I can't draw in the notes.

• Publié le 20/09/2018
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/10/2019

"collaborative become so easy"

Commentaires: enough for my needs. notejoy give simplicity and easy way to store notes and also collabs with friends.

Avantages: its simple, I always use their desktop for windows. it's so easy like using notepad but this is more convenient.

Inconvénients: we must use notejoy with active internet connection. also sometimes their desktop program is lagging.

• Publié le 07/10/2019
Al C.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Publié le 16/05/2018

"cool, but not sure about the business use case"

Avantages: It's a very capable WYSIWYG team note taking app, rivaling yet still staying well clear of being a full-fledged word processor by providing only two HTML heading styles and no typeface/font choices -- in many ways a good thing, because excessive formatting capabilities can get in the way of doing the actual work of writing things down.

Inconvénients: It doesn't give ANY control over typeface or default font, though you can use the zoom capabilities on the view menu of the desktop app or of your browser to change the size of the display. Also, it's hard to understand where this app fits into the business world, especially because it allows embedding of Google and Microsoft documents -- if you have those things already (especially Office 365 in the case of Microsoft), would you really turn to an external app when Google Docs (and Sheets and Slides, etc.) are already part of your world? Unlike an online whiteboard app, for instance, a passable (if somewhat pale) substitute for Notejoy already exists in your office software suite. I'm currently using it with friends whom I no longer work with, so Google Docs is less of an obvious option, and in this case Notejoy truly provides a capability that makes more sense than what we already had easily available, because it's a single location rather than having to share individual Google docs from personal accounts to a random (from Google's point of view) group of Gmail users.

• Publié le 16/05/2018
Carlos G.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"Simple and elegant"

Avantages: I’ve been blown away by this notes app. I’ve always used Evernote but since discovering NoteJoy I ain’t coming back. It has great syncing, easy to use, really fast interface. It’s the perfect mix between notes and an docs editing tool.

Inconvénients: Nothing to dislike so far. I would recommend this product to everyone on the need of a powerful and dynamic notes app.

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Bill Y.
Vice President
Services financiers
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"The best way to collaborate over notes"

Avantages: Notejoy makes it very easy to collaborate with teams and stay on top of key documents. I tend to use it as a replacement to Evernote and Google Docs - it's much better for sharing, commenting, and working together than the former and more structured, organized, and powerful than the latter. It's easy to create notes and update them, file and organize them, and invite people in and see their edits, revisions, comments, and suggestions. Even in a large document, Notejoy makes it simple to call a teammate's attention to a specific passage that's most relevant to them, and a sidebar allows for a running conversation across team members. I've largely ditched other note-taking and collaboration software and moved all my workflows over to Notejoy and have enjoyed using it for the past year, and highly recommend it in both professional and personal settings.

Inconvénients: There are always more features being rolled out and the team behind the product is quite responsive and attentive. Given I travel frequently and don't always have access to internet, I'm hopeful that Notejoy will be able to accommodate offline access. However, given 90% of my time is in a connected environment, it's not usually an issue.

• Publié le 14/05/2018
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/10/2018

"Notejoy is Simple, Yet Worth It "

Commentaires: Overall, I had issues trying to organize my projects and ideas. Also, I needed something like this,so I won't have to rewrite or copy/paste work notes I have written. This helps me do this with the duplicate option in Notejoy. I don't have to write the same thing that I need copied. I don't have to write by hand the same thing I need copied because the duplicate option does it for me. So cool! Great problem solver.

Avantages: I love this software. It's so simple to use, but it helps me keep track of my work. I absolutely adore the word counter option that is apart of Notejoy. I haven't seen any other simple note taker like this one have a word counter. I needed this so bad when I write or work on project ideas to share with other team members. This helps me know how many words I must write or continue to write before I send my work off for review. I also like how you can easily add other team members to your note work. I can also easily add other team members to certain folders as well. There is another option I like which is the recent notes section on the left hand side of Notejoy. This reminds me of certain email services where there is a recent folder where your recent work goes inside. When I open a software I like to go right to what I recently worked on. I don't like searching around for my work. There is also another option that I like where I can keep my own personal note documentation on private. There is stuff I am working on individually. I need that area to work on my ideas before I send them out or get someone else I know to review it. Finally, I also like the duplicate note section. This is such an awesome button. When I finish my notes I can click that button and it pulls up the same exact notes I was just working on! This is really cool! A note-takers dream!

Inconvénients: I don't like how there aren't many other colors or font colors you could use. I mean I would love to see hundreds of colors or an area where you can make your own color. Also, it would be nice to have themes or a theme list.

• Publié le 01/10/2018
Data Analytics Professional
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"Great note taking software"

Commentaires: Notejoy is backed by a great founding team that has built several global products. Their support is unparalleled. The founders read every suggestion and are always responsive to ideas. The tool continues to delight - I have used it to collaborate with my team in documenting product requirement documents which the developer team, as well as account teams, consume to give me feedback and collaborate.

Avantages: Notejoy is my direct replacement for Evernote. It allows the ability to store notes of importance in neatly organized folders thus allowing me to club notes in a logical order. It also allows the ability to give folder-wise access to users. This ensures that only the right people are reading the documents. The ability to comment real-time and give alerts on who viewed / edited a document bring in a lot of transparency and auditability. I also really like the search feature. I have seen the product evolve and continually add new features.

Inconvénients: The tool does not yet have tables. That is an essential element that Quip seems to already have. Also, the ability to import documents from Evernote is important (their feature requests page seems to show that it is in the works)

• Publié le 26/10/2018
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"The Joy of Notejoy"

Commentaires: My experience with Notejoy really is turning out to be a “joyful” experience. I was a long-time, heavy Evernote user, but its bloat and expense finally became too much for me. So far, Notejoy seems just right—and I am enjoying it more than other alternatives.

Avantages: Notejoy is relatively new, but it seems like a winner, with very responsive customer support, a willingness to integrate customer feedback and suggested features into their product cycle, and an already very capable cloud-based notes application, down the same road as Evernote, OneNote, and others. It offers a little more structure and organization than some of its competitors, which can be especially attractive if you are new to this market and haven’t yet determined your best use case.

Inconvénients: There are happy little quirks in Notejoy that make it unlike other software in this market, but your mileage may vary along with your level of delight for some of its features. For example, as of its current version, you can drag and drop files into the app—but they have to go inside a “note.” These kinds of choices aren’t necessarily bad—I’ve come to think of these note titles as I might a kind of “file folder” in another context—but they can be surprising and, at first, a tad maddening.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"Facilitates effective information management & team collaboration"

Commentaires: I love using NoteJoy. Not only is the platform really good right now, the development team continues to refine and improve the platform with excellent customer communication.

Avantages: NoteJoy is an easy-to-use but powerfully-featured platform for documenting, recording, saving, sharing, creating, and editing content for individual operators and for teams. NoteJoy started off as a nice platform for creating "libraries" of notes, with each note being a document of text, links, images, videos and MP3 audio. The team has been releasing enhancements in a steady and consistent basis. They added a content clipper (via browser extension), tagging, and archiving as powerful and necessary additions. Right from the start, the platform has been "simple and interactive" by design. The interface is uncluttered. Text formatting is good without getting bogged down with features that are nice but not necessary. Best of all, a chat log is part of every document and that feature has been there from the start. This way, not only can teammates collaboratively edit documents either in real-time or in delayed fashion, they can also have a discussion about the document or matter at hand that is (a) separate from the document content itself, (b) enables user tagging to notify others when they should check in, and (c) comments can be linked to specific portions of the document.

Inconvénients: Notes don't yet handle insertions/embeds from presentation platforms (like Beautiful.ai, Slidebean or Ludus) very well - the only workaround is to insert them as video links, and that doesn't work perfectly. A few minor quibbles about the chat function: - "likes" and engagement responses to comments or even to individual notes themselves are not very prominent
- nested comments within a discussion only go one level deep

• Publié le 14/11/2018
Solomon M.
Homemaker
  • Publié le 20/05/2018

"Pretty good for managing my large family's various information sharing needs... when they use it. "

Avantages: I like that it works with Mac and PC, phones, tablets, and laptops; pretty much every device we use can access Notejoy. In theory this should make it easy for my family members to centralize important data (household repairs, grocery lists, important phone numbers, documentation for the January car accident, etc).

Inconvénients: I'll start by saying that I'm not your typical user my application is for a large family, not a business. You will probably have less resistance to learning a new tool than I have faced. That said, it's yet another thing to learn, and learning is hard. My people just aren't using it - they'll come up and ask me for information that I've already spent time entering into Notejoy, and when I tell them where they can find the information, they complain that they don't know how to use it. We are not talking about small children here, but a 60-year old elder and a 20-year old college student, who are both otherwise on their devices a lot. I don't know why they won't use it. I've also had some extremely frustrating moments trying to put images into a document without anything working or even acknowledging that there's a problem. (Both my iPhone and 2017 MacBook Air failed to insert the images).

• Publié le 20/05/2018
Madhumita M.
Staff Technical Program Manager, Data Platforms, Small Business & Self Employed Group
Logiciels
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"It is simply awesome! Find it very useful!"

Commentaires: Part of Engineering team - Engineering Productivity, collaboration, getting stuff done and quick alignment across cross-functional teams. This tool needs more evangelism and may be good to be introduced at enterprise level. Can be partnered with other enterprise tools available like Aha, Jira etc. Once it is introduced I am sure people will stick to it. I feel another great use-case is analysts and data scientists work on sharing their analysis work. So, integrating this tool with Jupyter notebook, slack etc from engineering use-case would help. Also other visual analytics tools out there ... may be tableau... basically sharing an analysis and getting alignment quickly.

Avantages: The ease of use, collaboration , annotation, search, team-space and tracking features are great. Adding table feature would have been useful.

Inconvénients: I am unable to influence folks to adopt this though there is lots of advantages but it does not motivate folks enough to adopt. May be more awareness and evangelism will help. Last time I had tried I was very close to starting the use at LinkedIn however we got stuck at Penn test for security team.

Loren A.
Cofounder & COO
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/05/2018

"Replaced Evernote and Google Docs For Me"

Commentaires: Group note taking and the ability to keep track of our important ideas all in one place.

Avantages: Absolutely love the fact that we can now organize all of the notes across our team, have it sync'd, and let everyone collaboratively work on a document at the same time. It's less cumbersome than Google Docs (although we do add GDoc links to Notejoy still) and more team-friendly / collaborative than Evernote. The concept of "group notes" is so obvious but only until we started using NoteJoy did we realize it was an issue with all of us taking separate notes (duplicate notes) in separate locations. Now we can keep it all in one place.

Inconvénients: Like all new software, it takes a bit of time to convince your coworkers to switch over from another platform. Once you do, though, it makes keeping track of all project related tasks and documents much simpler. Would love an offline mode too, but I think that's coming soon.

• Publié le 23/05/2018
David L.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/12/2019

"As The Name Imply - "Notejoy""

Commentaires: I use this app daily on my Mac & mobile. I use it to jot down ideas that come to my mind when I am on the move and also my To-Do list. You might want to give it a try if you like a simple app where you can put down your notes.

Avantages: - simple, responsive & intuitive user interface
- comes with a mobile app whether it is Android or iOS.
- I like the focus mode, word count, tagging and history feature.
- integrations with Gmail, Gdrive, Trello, Slack and etc...

Inconvénients: - I really hope they can improve the web clipper and give us the option to clip either the entire article, a small section/paragraph of what we have highlighted, the image or whatever our choice is. Rather than forcing us to clip the entire article as per what happens right now.

• Publié le 07/12/2019
Matt P.
Director of Technology
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Simple but powerful note taking"

Commentaires: I've tried just about every notetaking app out there. I finally settled on Notejoy because it's faster than Evernote and OneNote and isn't overloaded with features that I don't need. This keeps the interface simple while still retaining great organization. It supports tags, has great search capabilities, and allows for the creation of many different notebooks. It's also nice to be able to type in markdown to speed things up. I don't use the collaboration features, but I've heard others mention that they're very handy for teams.

Avantages: I like Notejoy because it is fast and has a clean interface that isn't cluttered with a million features that I don't need. They also release updates frequently.

Inconvénients: There are still a couple of features that I'd like to see added, such as support for tables. Luckily, that is on their roadmap for a future update.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Jeremy K.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 11/05/2018

"Notejoy has been incredibly helpful for our company's organization and accessing information."

Avantages: The search functionality is what I like most about Notejoy. We've created a repository of important company information and it's amazing how easy it is to find with a quick search. Previously, with everything just in google drive, it was a nightmare to find anything. The transparency of information that this has afforded our company is really great!

Inconvénients: We don't use the comments too often. I feel like there is room to make that even better integrated with the sharing of content and that could take the product to the next level. But otherwise, no specific complaints.

Research Consultant
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2018

"A tool that makes teamwork feel easy. "

Commentaires: Team Alignment, Productivity

Avantages: This is such an amazing collaborative tool. We have started to use this to document our internal processes, training materials, daily updates, and meeting notes all in one app. Notejoy is kind of like Evernote, but with add-ons to facilitate collaboration. It has note-taking/sharing abilities with real-time editing like with google docs. This has enabled us to cut a lot of communication overhead within the team. Notes can be neatly organized in folders and the tool has great access control features enabling access to only authorized team members. I also use this for a lot of my personal notes. The tool also integrates well with Trello which makes it possible to track detailed project requirements, so Notejoy helps Trello look good!

Inconvénients: The software does not support the addition of tables just yet, but I do know it is on their roadmap. It's an evolving product, but really fast and their team is super responsive. I am hopeful they will be addressing this very soon!

• Publié le 26/07/2018
Luka B.
CTO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2018

"Meanly nothing to say, Notejoy is a great tool for my productivity!"

Commentaires: A lot of productivity, I repeat my self but so true!

Avantages: Instantaneity! Everything is smooth!
We can collaborate very easily, and see each other's changes in an instant.
Checkboxes, images, text formatting everything's here! :-)

Inconvénients: Minor bugs at reconnection when I lost internet, and I'm waiting for my Linux client! Ahah ;-)
Not a thing I like least, perhaps more a suggestion: should be really, really great to have an history of changes, like maybe the date a checkbox was filled!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Monki Labs le 16/05/2018

Hi Luka, thanks for your review of Notejoy and glad to hear you're liking it! Just wanted to let you know that we've recently introduced note history so you can see history of changes like your request. It's available in Notejoy's premium plans.

• Publié le 10/05/2018
Ed F.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/03/2019

"Less complexity = More Productivity"

Commentaires: Works perfect for what I need it for. Would really like to see a more expanded version that would allow me to inexpensive space to post videos and have group chats when needed.

Avantages: I get confused and have to think too much with programs like Slack. I'm sure the way a to of people think Slack is great but frankly I think it's confusing and causes me to think too hard every time I attempt to use it. This is where NoteJoy is different. I use it for my client Vision statements. Before I used Google word processor and it was confusing for people who didn't have a Google account and then it was confusing how to use it. Notejoy takes literally seconds to use. My clients love it. I love how simple it is to use.

Inconvénients: One thing I would like to see improved is give me the ability to post something that anyone I want can see but that is all. I think it has to do with the feature set I bought originally though AppSumo so it may be available for monthly paying customers not sure.

• Publié le 05/03/2019
Anju S.
Product manager
Services d'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"I've been overall happy with my experience with Notejoy. It has served the purpose but can offer mor"

Commentaires: helped me get more organized, saved time and kept the entire team updated.

Avantages: Very easy and intuitive and an agile UI. And it is very close to what I want - One size fits all. It has been designed to accommodate all kind of industry needs.

Inconvénients: Not an outstanding tool that is different from other free/paid tool available in the market. Requires a strong commitment from the team to adopt the tool. can't be integrated with some apps used frequently by users.