15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur App Builder

Éliminez les transferts de conception, réduisez les itérations coûteuses et favorisez une véritable collaboration UX conception-développement avec Indigo.Design.

En savoir plus sur App Builder

It was easy to start designing a decent-looking UI.

The buttons and everything were copyable between screens, but the functionality was lost.

App Builder - Notes

4,0

App Builder a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 94 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé App Builder ?

Kyanij
Kyanij
Software Engineer (Népal)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Best prototype design application

Commentaires : This app is handy when it comes to creating complex prototypes. It provides a lot of features for making interactive animated prototypes

It provides an easy way to integrate with a sketch that's what I really love about. Also, it comes up with the new feature of creating usability study. Besides that, it allows me to create animated interactive prototypes efficiently. The learning curve of this app is so easy everyone can learn it in a short period of time.

This app requires high memory usage and resources so it isn't applicable for that laptop that has a low ram configuration.

Audrey
Business Analyst (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A picture is worth a thousand words,..an Indigo Studio prototype is worth a million!

Commentaires : As a business analyst, my main aim is to make sure that clients and developers share a common understanding of the requirements and functionalities. Indigo Studio has been an invaluable tool to define and refine requirements and interactions with stakeholders and communicate these requirements to the development team.
I started using Indigo Design while it was still on beta at a previous job and had a great experience with it. When I got the chance to select a prototyping tool at my new job, I chose Indigo Design, knowing it would allow to quickly and easily create prototypes and be easy to learn for future team members regardless of their technical or design background.

- Easily create interactions: Indigo's greatest strength is indubitably the ease with which it allows to simulate interactions. You can create simple interactions by creating states triggered by events in just a few minutes without having to be an expert UX/UI designer or a developer. - Easy to share with stakeholders and team: The link sharing capabilities allow stakeholders and team members to access the prototype, interact with it and comment. - Easily reuse elements with screenparts: Screenparts allow to define elements once and reuse them throughout the project whenever applicable instead of having to redo the element over and over. - Useful icon library: The icon library allows to better illustrate some concepts as well as to add some style to prototypes without having to look for images.

- No versioning capabilities: There is no direct way to save a version of the published prototypes and be able to share a working version with other people as functionalities and tweaks are added by a stakeholder while the development team is working on the previously defined scope. - Collaboration functionalities: the collaboration functionalities are essentially limited to publishing and downloading, meaning everyone is using a copy of prototypes and "screenparts" instead of having a common base. It would be great to be able to build a library of reference elements shared with a team. - Limited text formatting options: This is a less critical issue but being able to format table cells would allow to show that some elements are hyperlinks for instance.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : draw.io et Visio

Pourquoi passer à App Builder : The ability to easily create interactive prototypes.

Thomas
UX Designer (É.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Nothing special. Buggy at best.

Commentaires : I was hoping for so much more, having the component library for sketch (does not work well) and code generation (also very buggy and does not work well) were the reasons I chose to also try indigo design. But compared to other products it is way too basic.

Integrating with sketch was easy.

There is no useful tools. So much left to be desired. Prototyping is sub-oar at best and that is really the only feature available.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : InVision App

Pourquoi choisir App Builder : Because of the component library for sketch and code generation, which both left so much to be desired.

Pourquoi passer à App Builder : Because of the component library for sketch and code generation, which both left so much to be desired.

Wesley
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Great product

Commentaires : It makes working with clients and developers much easier and makes us look a lot more professional.

Integration with Sketch makes it easy to share wireframes and prototypes with clients and for developers to get the specific information they need to build the UI.

I love the code generation concept. However, it is limited in what it can code. Some of the features we want to use (basically aspects that adjust the screen in some ways like a side navigation bar and accordion) are not supported. Would love to see them expand the list of supported components.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : UXPin et Sketch

Pourquoi passer à App Builder : We were already using Infragistics' Ignite UI for Angular, so it was a natural fit.

Colin
Consultant (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

Great UI design tool

Commentaires : Overall I think the experience is pretty good, the learning curve is normal and easy to learn it in a short time and integrate with the existing process.

Easy to use, and intuitive process to create the UI prototype. Like the feature to easily create the shared component and reuse them in different design. Easy to share with the end users to evaluate the usability.

A bit difficult to allow collaboration across teams as multiple team members working on one project. Also wish to have more out-of-box templates available.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Axure

Pourquoi passer à App Builder : It is easier to learn Indigo than Axure and can also provide similar features as expected.

Pétrole et énergies

The software is very easy to use & for first time user it is fairly simple to get started quickly.

Commentaires : Easy to create application screens & very simple to create prototype.

1) Simple to create screens & adding interactions from one screen to other is very easy. 2) Enough UI Elements library to create wireframes & clickable prototypes.

1) Horizontal tab navigation for screens: As the application has horizontal tab navigation for screens, it is very difficult to see all the screen as there is limited space, also adding more screen increases the scroll which slows the working speed by increasing the time to find the screen to work upon. Also, the application always crashes when there are many screens added to to horizontal tab. I would suggest to have vertical left navigation for screens, as available in other prototyping tools such as Axure. 2) Old set of tablet & phone devices for screens: because old iPhone & tablet shells the prototype looks ugly, to avoid that we have to we have insert a image of new nice looking iPhone shell in our prototype manually & inside that we put UI Elements. 3)Not having support to see it on mobile devices with actual size: we can not show the mockup to our stakeholders on actual iPhone like a native application, every time we have to open it in browser window. I would suggest to add a full screen support on mobile devices without browser window. 4) Download as app feature missing: Many times we need to test our mockup on actual devices but there is no facility to download it as an app, I would suggest to add this feature, this feature is already present in other applications like Invision app wherein the mockup can be viewed as an app on tapping the mockup icon on mobile phones.

Joe
Software Architect (É.-U.)

I use Indigo every day, and while there are frustrating bugs sometimes, it's still the best solution

I love how I can easily add UI elements to the page and how it gives me a tool to tell my developers exactly how I want a page to be laid out. Also, screen parts are very useful and save me a ton of time when designing storyboards.

I hate the fact that table cells aren't containers, so if I want to put a button in there, it's just an overlay that doesn't follow the table. Also, there's no really good way to several enter notes about particular UI elements. I can add callouts and notes, but that gets very unwieldy after 7 or so notes.

Pavol
Pavol
UX Designer (Tchéquie)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

There isn't any prototyping tool with this kind of animation capabilities. The best for the money.

There is a lot of intuitive features for interactive prototyping, usability testing, and collaboration. You can copy/paste your designs from Sketch and animate your interactions in any possible way.

Occasional bugs and slow performance on larger projects, probably because of MS Silverlight. There should be more features (like in Sketch) for high-fidelity design and typography. I still think its the best solution for the money. kind of animation capabilities, there is only Axure RP, which is expensive and way less intuitive.

Chuladid Jul
Chuladid Jul
General Manager (Thaïlande)

I use it to design mockup wireframe for Mobile Apps, I used to it since it was version 1

Easy to use, Easy to understand, Cover most of iOS App Design. I use it as a quick sketch tools to give me an idea about how is my app interact with the user, better to communicate with my team and my client by focus on functionalities

the performance on Mac is not so good. Sometime when the project has many page the app almost stop, loading for a long time, sometime it crash. and it's not up to date for App Design with ios 11 and no new iOS - Android component

Logiciels

Quick and easy to use, intuitive and user friendly.

Intuitive and has the needed features to create most common prototype challenges that me and my team are facing. In comparison to existing products out there, indigo is by far, superior. It is helping us approach users with high end prototypes, fast, accurate and with no development efforts. My design team has become powerful and independent! Plus we are all aligned and on the same page using the collaboration Indigo tools.

Rendering is a bit slow maybe due to the Silverlight engine. No palette saving. No typography details. Complex prototypes get really slow and break. Not enough of collaborative design. Still, need some enhancements to compete with prototyping tools that exist in today's market.

Adam
Senior UI/UX Designer (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 201–500 employés

Powerful but not easy to create a beautiful, customizable design

Commentaires : We needed to consider two things: the ability to convert our existing design in Figma to a real product with minimal impact on the overall UI/UX design and easiness of use to minimize training time. Indigo.Design did not meet both of those needs for us.

The product was surprisingly easy to use, especially building a flexible layout.

The customizability of this product is very limited. We're not able to customize the design of premade components and their theme is very limited. No integration with Figma yet.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Adalo

Pourquoi passer à App Builder : We did not go with Indigo.Design.

Stanley
Student Full Time (É.-U.)

Fast and easy to learn. Indigo Studio is a tool for beginners and advanced users alike.

Commentaires : I understood how to prototype design without using any programming language. This is very important in the field of technology because not everything is about coding. Design for the user experience is a heavy part that the modern world seems to be dropping the ball on. I believe indigo will allow my ideas to grow.

The thing I love most about Indigo Studio is the interactive ability to click and select any type of icons/widgets/buttons without going into detailed tools selection. Some other programs that have prototype design require the designer to learn different snips of code, whereas Indigo allows anyone to just pick up the software and use it.

I wish the software had more features. There is already a lot of things indigo can do, however, if I wanted more specifics, such as a dynamic flowing interface that changed different buttons and widgets based on swipe, Indigo does not have a tool for that. Indigo does have all the basics for buttons and features for different prototypes, but I feel this can grow with time.

Gabriel
UX-strategist (Suède)

Good features but too slow

I like that you can make quite advanced prototypes.

My biggest concerne is with performance. It is painfully slow to work with and that is the main reason we abandoned it in my consultancy.

Mario
Frontend developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Angular UI framework (Ignite UI)

Commentaires : In general seems I would expense too much time to learn it and not sure if there's a real value on it. Probably I need to evaluate it versus a real project to find its real value.

I was trying to create different components on the SPA app and seems a good co-relation with the Angular UI framework.

I found hard another abstraction layer on top of the Angular Framework. At some point I felt like is difficult to engage with the tool.

Verena
Student (É.-U.)

Good for school projexts

This is helpful in doing a run though with my team mates to see what we're missing. It's also helpful in getting feedback.

It's is difficult to collaborate with others. There should also be additional features for the mobile stuff.

Zsolt
Lead developer (Hongrie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

It is a very useful tool in the phase of preparation of software development.

I've participated since the beginning of the software lifecycle (from beta phase) when it was free to use. We've been going through some preparation to start a software from scratch or add new features to an ongoing software where we can use your tool to eliminate some misunderstanding of customer needs.

Silverlight as the base technology of the tool is not what we really like to install on our computers, but we can live with it, not as our partners. It is not a favorite framework and we had unsuccessful business meetings because of our prospects had security policies to not install Indigo Studio and the reason was that is not widely supported software (in browsers). Another big disadvantage of your tool is that it can't be easily implemented into other project management software's lifecycle.

Sascha
Founder (Nigeria)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Underrated

Its getting better by the month. The usability is fine.

API integration still very poor and there is no entry pricing plan.

Myles
Solution Architect (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great Prototyping tool

Commentaires : Early design of apps. Project got shelved in the meantime due to other business opportunities, but minimal costs.

Easy to build a realistic version of the proposed software and then demonstrate its features. Can also use to test ideas and alternative views/implementations. Most importantly things like buttons etc can take you to other views/screens/pages - so can get the real flow of an application.

When I last used it could not do different states on the same page so be able to hide/show different controls/portions of the page.

Roger
INDIGO.DESIGN- GREAT (Brésil)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

GREAT DESIGN INDIGO

Commentaires : DAILY USE IN THE CREATION OF GRAPHIC ARTS

EXCELLENT FOR CREATORS, AND DEVELOPERS AND DESIGN, EASY TO HANDLE AND HAS ONE PERFECT TOOLS TO MAKE GOOD ART

NOTHING AGAINST, EXCELLENT APPLICATION, I RECOMMEND

Alphonso
CEO (É.-U.)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Love The Product

Commentaires : Increased Efficiency

Ease of integration with currently used technology

Being able to reach a live representative

JRden 'Jake'
JRden 'Jake'
Web Developer (Philippines)
, 201–500 employés

Easy to use

- Interface is great - Easy to use (I can easily add elements and navigation to the page) - Shareability is also okay (I just hope that the reviewers can comment on the actual element itself similar to Invision)

- I hope it is not dependent on silverlight - It crashes when there are a lot of elements being used (but not all the time)

Dayne
Director (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 5 001–10 000 employés

LESS is MORE

Commentaires : I made a quick app that i tested and it worked!

Its got alot of features and is easy to use. Positive outcomes and quick deployment give me more chances to find an open opportunity.

Some of it was not easily understood. Maybe better shortened summaries to explain it differently in some areas.

Enseignement supérieur

I use this software to design mockups and prototypes for my university classes.

Commentaires : I was able to make realistic, yet simplistic working prototypes using this software.

It is does not have a steep learning curve; that is, it is easy to get the hang of within a few minutes of playing around with it, especially if you have used a similar software before.

Downloading the software was a tedious process, because I had to install and update several systems and program before I could even download Indigo.

Heidi
Heidi
Owner/Inventer (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, Auto-entrepreneur

I recently had a product to patent and need some viable prototype designs, it was painless

Commentaires : I was able to see my product in a finished design prototype schematic without the cost and hassle of involving a 3rd party firm to do this for me

The end product and design drawings are amazing and detailed and was less expensive than hiring a professional service

The software is a little difficult to navigate for someone who is not IT trained or familiar with similar types of software

Divertissement, 11–50 employés

It was very nice to use indigo and it is good for apps

Commentaires : The benefits I recieve from using this project are creating a UI/UX Design for my application that I am working on in my current management project. Another thing is it creates possibilities to create an app for my Akshon Esports project.

The pros of this software are that it is really good for creating applications for different projects that I can use in the future. Another thing that is really good with saving certain projects and you can make new things while working on other things too.

I think that the learning curve can take quite some time and if you are new the process can take some time. Another thing is having to open up a bunch of different tabs when doing a new page of the application