15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ICANotes

Des notes de meilleure qualité et moins de saisie. ICANotes propose le seul DMP (dossier médical partagé) 100 % entièrement configuré, disponible pour le traitement de la santé comportementale et de la toxicomanie.

En savoir plus sur ICANotes

Once you get the hang of it it can be very fast to create a standardized note. This helps when I have to do group notes for 20 patients at one time.

It continuesly signs out if your connection is lost.

ICANotes - Notes

3,9
3,9

ICANotes a reçu une note globale de 4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 98 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ICANotes ?

Rafael
Mental Health Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Software for Mental Health Professionals

Commentaires : I have not encountered business issues with ICANotes. They have excellent customer service. They provide ongoing training as needed and they take time to make you feel confident using the software.

This software has highly impressive features such as creating mental health forms such as screening questionnaires, creating treatment plans with measurable objectives, and very thorough mental health assessments. The case notes are very easy to create and include a comprehensive mental health status examination. Also, you can link your treatment plan to your case notes so that you can address the progress made in treatment when writing a case note. It has a comprehensive list of all psychotropic medications.

It is easy to integrate into your practice because it has all the necessary features for mental health providers, for example, CPT codes, assessment forms, consents, a fully integrated calendar with automatic reminders for the patients, and more importantly the capability to connect with a clearinghouse to submit electronic billing. It also has a patient portal. Very functional and extraordinarily helpful to create clinical notes. It has a telehealth platform too.

Rafael
Clinical Social Worker (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Using ICANotes for clinical practivce

ICANotes offers all the necessary features to document clinical notes and asessments and at the same time to be in compliance with regulatory mandates by insurance companies and the government.

A dasboard to track documented and unducumented sessions that would allow to track any undocumented session. Also,

Cal
Cal
Practice Owner LPC (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Downhill this year

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was fine for a while. Charting is made easier with the buttons, it genuinely can be great even if the system takes a while to get used to and is very clunky and outdated looking. However the lack of support I have experienced after the Change Healthcare issue in February has really soured me on icannotes. It is going on 2 months now and I still haven't been able to get claims in despite being tech savvy and sending in many support tickets.

It does make charting more streamlined. You need to add a lot of your own buttons for compliance with various insurance companies but it feels fairly robust.

Claims integration with inavalon has been a complete nightmare since the switch and I have been frustrated by the lack of support. The learning curve for getting comfortable with charting in icannotes was about average when I started. I wish there was more customization. I have a lot of extra buttons on my screen that I will never need.

Jill
Psychiatric Assessment Clinician
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Finally, an EMR worth discovering!

Commentaires : I have been working within ICANotes for approximately 2 years, having transitioned from two different EMR systems. Overall, I have found ICANotes to afford a much broader spectrum of clinical flexibility for progress notes and new assessments. Care procedures, symptoms, medications, and historical data are all-inclusive and well organized for ease of use, which is vital for a fast-paced environment such as the one I work in. My particular job involves scribing for psychiatrists during back to back assessments for an acute psychiatric care hospital. This involves obtaining important historical data, current client concerns, daily medication changes, progress, and treatment plan options, all which have to be captured as quickly as possible as client is seated in assessment room. Having such an organized system helps me maintain an accurate and quick speed, which is crucial to my work. This is the first program I have used that caters to this need.

I appreciate the ability to build algorithms, to quicken my pace, and ICANotes affords me this ability. The various chart screens are easy to maneuver and contain clear and thorough guideline categories that require just a click of a button to incorporate into the notes. The medication areas are user-friendly and contain a broad selection of medications to choose from. At each chart front page, it is easy to see allergies and medical concerns in one glance, which promotes safety and easy recall to providers, when necessary.

A primary concern has been connectivity continuity. Our office has had to switch to a web based launch, as opposed to remote log-in, due to considerable interruptions and stalls, which were were very time consuming and frustrating, given the pace that my work requires to be maintained. However, the connection options we have now are much improved, overall. For the purpose of creating a tidy note, I also would prefer that categories to be left-align in each section so that the headers would not appear to be floating in the middle of the page. This may seem like a small thing, but, when creating over 30 notes a day and spending time left-aligning each category of use, this can be a time hindrance.

Psychiatrist

ICANOTES REVIEW

Commentaires : Overall I would give ICANOTES high marks for ease of use and customizability .ICANOTES operates much faster than I expected even though the computing is done in the cloud. I had feared it would be like Allscripts prescribing system which is quirky and slow. I anticipate that using ICANOTES will allow me to go fully paperless within a year.

I have found it very easy to use and learn very quickly. I was able to complete almost all my notes during visits with patients by the second day of use. I also found that typing personalized information was actually easier than handwriting notes .As I see a fair number of Workmans Comp patients it insures legibility and makes for a more refined note which has to be submitted with claims. I have not yet used the customizable buttons yet (I've only been at this one week) but expect that using them will make my notes seem more like what I naturally write. I also like the ability to upload documents into patient charts. I had been exploring the possibility of moving to electronic records a number of years ago and kept coming back to ICANOTES. I had not pursued till now because I expected the learning curve to be steep and long. That has not been the case and I wish I had done this years go. Using DrFirst prescribing system with ICANOTES is a plus as it is integrated and quick.

It was a little difficult to be able to upload patient data - not because of ICANOTES but because other systems do not setup data to enable conversion to excel or csv files (Therapist Helper, for example). I also found that prescribing systems do not share information either (Allscripts). I fortunately did have enough data from my scheduling program(Scheduleview) to get the baics put in. I was getting a little panicked at the thought of having 700 patients entered manually. The scheduling program in ICANOTES is a little underpowered as I would like to see it have the capacity to send out reminders which I understand is being investigated.

Alelea
APRN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I finally found the right EHR for my behavioral health practice

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Everything! I am an APRN/owner and is about to launch my practice. ICANotes eased my mind. I used it in the past during my clinicals. I am so glad I went back to ICANotes. I really like how you "click boxes" when charting but then your progress note comes out with a well-written narrative, assessment tools are integrated, has a very nice workflow. I can see myself finishing a note in three minutes, yet still with excellent quality. Trainers and customer support are top notch! [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful. I love training with her. She goes above and beyond to help you. No wonder her training schedule is booked! [sensitive content hidden] are equally helpful as well!

I do not have any negative comment as of this moment.

Christine
Billing Manager/Compliance Officer (É.-U.)

Very Basic Program , could be great but needs to be updated

Commentaires : It is easy to use and easy to train new employees to use it.

Overall it is simple to train new Mental health techs for our Mental health rehab ( community based services) It is easy to access from the field, but clicking is difficult because of the way you must click when using it on a tablet or smart phone. The system is relatively easy to use for those new to the industry. It is less expensive than many of the other integrated programs, BUT once you realize you now pay for the ehr/billing program and now you are gettiing a seperate bill for the clearing house and you are having to pay a monthly fee for each mental health tech and each licensed person both to icn and to a clearinghouse, it is suddenly much more expensive than using a high end integrated service.

The billing software is a horrible, with repeated problems and errors, very limited audit trail, very limited ability to speak with the best clearing houses, relegated to smaller, less advanced clearing houses, lots of lag, slow at times, notes that are saved disappear, lots of weird glitches that tech support has no clue on how to resolve the issues. It is too busy to look at, if you are dealing with it all day long, it is fussy and cluttered. The report system both on the ehr side and the billing side are weak at best. There are many reports that we used in our previous software that are not available, There is no end of day processing and end of day report available. It is built on an old coding platform and needs to be modernized, it could be the best in the industry, it does a lot of basic things right.. Uploading files and downloading files or reports is not easy, you have to log into a different website, which is again time consuming if you are attempting to run reports, export them into excel etc, it cant be done on the main website, you run the report, then rather than just export it, you have to click export then go log on to a different website to retrieve it. It needs more integration. Everything feels like it was added on and just hanging on in piecemeal fashion to the original ehr.. the ehr is solid, good and great to use. I wish it was abit more flexible where you could add fields or have a form uploaded and then be usable in the system

Alexandra
billing manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

OK for Small Mental Health Group

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : No great. I think this would work as an end to end solution for a very small mental health practice. It is not good if you need to get things done quickly and efficiently.

My mental health providers that have been on this software for a long time really like it. They are very fond of the EHR and feel like it works best for them.

I don't like a lot of things about this software. It is very slow, there is not enough RAM to run the software through their "web based" rdp connection. Terrible customer service, no ability to reach anyone, when you do they are not helpful and never provide solutions. Trying to create an integration with their "preferred" partners is an impossible task. They want to charge for services that no one else charges for and do not respond for months at a time even after following up weekly. Running reports is almost comical. Something that would take seconds in another billing system takes hours or even DAYS to complete in ICANOTES. We have a special computer that only runs reports on ICANOTES because they can take anywhere from 8-24 hours to run and then "export."

Eddie
Psychologist

Tech savvy user

Commentaires : The best overall dynamic documentation program I have seen so far. Learn to work around the limitations and you'll probably like the product. It does help you save time. Note, however, that if you have a low-volume practice it may not be as cost effective as it is with practices that have a high level of patient flow.

Lots of features. Staff welcomes suggestions for changes. Much can be done with a few clicks. Some customizability. Once you get the hang of it you can produce a reasonably good clinic note in a brief period of time. Top level management will respond if you ask. I think one of the best features is that you can access it from any computer with an internet connection, at no extra cost.

I give very frank reviews and I know something about software development, so consider that perspective in the following "cons". A little slow at times, even with a very fast internet connection. The application was not developed from the ground up using machine code. It is built on a platform that sometimes slows the process (on rare occasions frustratingly so) and limits the flexibility of developers and tech staff in creating a high level of adaptability. But if you don't mind a bit of awkward formatting and not having a couple of common keyboard functions (e.g., the Enter key on the numeric keypad), you can produce acceptable output. I suspect a competitor will emerge without these limitations in a year or two; maybe that will prompt some improvements.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Very Helpful in the Medical Industry

Commentaires : Overall this was a great experience. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone in need of a good scheduling system.

I really liked how easy to use this was for scheduling patients and for records.

It would often mess up for one reason or another and the entire system would be down and unusable.

Paola
Mental Health Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I am trying desperately to make this EHR system work for me

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Not great!! IT customer service is good but overall ICANotes+ is a terrible system.

I really like thats its a certified system, the notes are easy and will help you pass any audit which is the main reason I want this EHR system to work for me. I seem to be more in contact with their IT dept than I am with Simple Practice.

Where do I start? The charting can be cumbersome at least on ICANotes+, I don't know about their legacy program. My clients have complained multiple times about the system being cumbersome to fill out paperwork, it has taken clients over 4+ hours to complete an intake. I get kicked out of the page multiple times even while I am in it. Telehealth can go down and then I am told to clear the cache which BTW I have not had to do with Google Meets or Simple Practice or any other EHR system. Then I am told to add https:// to a webpage for it to load, there are a lot of tricks to make a page work and that should not be the case. I am trying to get this system to work for me but I am afraid I am having to constantly reach out to IT for help to troubleshoot issues. Two times this week and it's only Tuesday.Trying to switch my clients from one EHR to this one has also presented challenges. I cannot use my own forms that clients can edit, I cannot use an assessment while I am in a session with a client.

Carl
Therapist
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

ICANotes is a great boost to my mental health practice

Commentaires : I used to spend 1-2 hours daily on documentation. With ICANotes, I spend only 2-3 minutes per session note, which frees me up for one to two extra session each day. My practice consists almost exclusively of Medicaid clients. The documentation requirements for Medicaid are very strict in my state. I have been audited twice by the state Medicaid auditors. Half of the content audited in my first audit were session notes I created manually before switching to ICANotes. The auditors found many discrepancies in my documentation from the period I was manually creating my session notes (typos, times incorrect, wrong date, wrong CPT code, members in family sessions not identified, etc.), but none after I switched to ICANotes. The only discrepancy in the second audit, which was entirely content created in ICANotes, was one missing session note. The auditors rated my clinical documentation as the most comprehensive they had seen.

Templates for most types of encounters. Session notes are done with a few mouse clicks on preloaded buttons. Compiled notes are very comprehensive. It is simple to generate hard copies of documentation, if required. Signature pages, release forms, and other papers can be scanned an added to the client's file electronically, allowing for complete elimination of hard copies of file contents. ICANotes team is very receptive to customizing product, and very responsive to suggestions for improvements.

None for me.

Roberto
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Texas Addictions

Commentaires : Love ICANotes. If we could have an easy way to get the ICD 10 codes, better medication database and a little faster it would be the perfect software (at least for me).

The built-in templates (phrases) and that is perfect for the field of addictions.

Getting ICD 10 codes, not a good medication database and the time it takes to process some of the steps.

Julie
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Product works great WHEN IT WORKS! So frustrating that it has so many glitches (almost weekly)

I love the ease of documenting a well organized psychiatric note. HOWEVER I'M ON THE PHONE WITH IT AGAIN THIS MORNING!!! I feel like I have to come into work early just in case ICAN is down.

So many times (again almost weekly) that I have to call IT about server issues that slow down my practive. Can't access records or patient schedule. UGH!! AND even they never compensate you for the time that their product is not functioning!

Gustavo
Psychiatrist (Porto Rico)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Fair price, great customer service and reliable platform. They are a company with many years of experience, I have been using their product since 2005 and it has only improved over the years.

Ease of use and availability on mobile devices

Sometimes it slows down

Janet
Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

User Friendly Great Customer Service

Commentaires : My experience has been extremely positive. I cannot recommend it enough.

It is user friendly and makes completing notes a breeze. The customer service and training is amazing. It is by far the best I have ever used. The teletherapy is smooth, portal is user friendly and effective. Forms can be customized. There is an extensive library of screening tools that can be used in session or sent to clients. I am amazed by the resources.

That I did not try it sooner. There is a learning curve. It appears a little antiquated. However they are in the process of an update that will resolve this issue.

Cassandra
Therapist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

Not so much

I think the form letters feature is wonderful but beyond that I am so utterly frustrated with ICAN it's difficult to come up with much I do like.

It never works. It's clear the server space is insufficient for the amount of traffic. I am constantly getting thrown out or having to deal with a frozen screen, regardless of whether I'm at the office or at home. Saturday afternoon is the really the only time ICAN works. Unfortunately, I'm on ICAN on Saturday afternoon because it is too difficult to use while at work. I wish I could get back the amount of time I spend working on weekends due to ICAN's lack of performance.

Charles
psychiatrist
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Long time user through multiple years

Commentaires : Much better than at least two other software programs I have had to use in doing Locum Tenens work. This enables me to not have to learn more cumbersome programs other than just enough to paste in the information.
Also much better than using Word and pasting as much faster and data base format gives ability to study data more readily.

1. Customizable easily by adding buttons you name and put in content for one keystroke entry. 2. Available on line and can be used on any PC where you have access to internet. I don't know if a download for use is available. 3. Can be rented by the month and stopped with two weeks notice. 4. Prints out scripts in standard format. This can be modified. 5. Able to paste evaluation or progress note easily into other programs. 6. Good customer support. 7. You don't have to do multiple back ups and worry about data loss.

I don't have any cons. If you don't like their presets for button data entry, you can use your own.

Elizabeth
Founder/CEO/Licensed Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Versatile Software!!!

Commentaires : This software is geat! Try the free trial and see for yourself!!

You can do so much with this software!!! They also have superb customer service and training!

You can only customize their forms but they have some good forms! It looks hard to use but it isn’t.

Phil

ICanotes

Commentaires : I started a second career in counseling rather late in life and had an extensive business background before venturing into private practice. I have been involved in several large software and internet based program implementations. I can highly recommend Icanotes due to ease of use, ease of customization and superior and responsive customer service!

The ease of use and excellent customer service were what sold me. Customization is also important to me and Icanotes fit the bill.

The program with minor tweaks could have been customized in such a way that would have not necessitated me buying an accounting software program to supplement my simple accounting needs, however, this is not the true purpose of the program. I will say however that the ownership and customer service people really seemed to care about my comments.

Great medical charting software

Commentaires : Medical charting

Lots of templates and easy to click through to get notes done, with the items you need to bill insurance.

It took a lot clicking to complete a note and it takes time to learn where things are. The learning curve was too steep for me.

Erin
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Great Support!

Commentaires : ICANotes has been wonderful with their support and training team. Anytime we cannot remember how to do something or get stuck, we call and our questions are answered immediately. I love that when a new employee comes onto the staff, that ICANotes trains them.

It has all the features we have been looking at for all levels of care.

How you have to inactivate and activate their chart when they go back and forth from levels of care.

Maris
Principle (É.-U.)

Too Simple

System is fine for if you need a basic EHR for little cost. The name says it all - EHR has "canned" responses so user never has to manually develop their own content.

Not ideal for individualized care. Program is very basic and therefore not recommended for intensive programs, or programs that require specific clinical information.

Diane
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie
Source : SoftwareAdvice

It has been extremely frustrating to use this product.

I can't say I like anything best about the product, it would meet our needs if they could increase the speed of the program and make the Schedule portion usable.

The schedule is non-functioning, useless. The support team is available but not knowledgeable about their product and problems that arise from it.

Karen
Psychotherapist
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Just what I was looking for

Commentaires : I would definitely recommend this software.

I have been searching for a behavioral health EMR system for over a year. Once I came across ICANotes, I couldn't believe how easy it was to use. I am now spending less time on progress notes and intake assessments which allows me more time to spend seeing clients. I would definitely recommend ICANotes to any clinician looking to go paperless.

I would like to have the ability to send appointment reminders via email, text messaging, and voicemail.