Avis clients sur Bonfire Campground Management

par RVspotfinder.com

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Bonfire Campground Management

A simple to use reservation management software that helps campground owners handle reservations, online bookings, and payments.

En savoir plus sur Bonfire Campground Management

6 avis affichés

Joyce B.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2018

"One time purchase"

Commentaires: Overall it was easy to set up and make changes at will. My only complaint is that it doesn’t work well on my IPhone.
But it is s great system that will keep your campground organized.

Avantages: I like that it was a one time purchase, not a monthly fee. I tried others before getting a call from Bonfires Head Honcho, support team. Some were free to me, but expensive to my customers, so they didn’t want to use it. My regulars love the Bonfire reservation system. It’s easy to use and they can see if their favorite site is available!

Inconvénients: I was upset about Bonfire not working well with Apple products. This was quite an obstacle in my business. So I would love to see that fixes. I have faith that support team is on it!

• Publié le 06/11/2018
Miranda M.
General Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"Easy to use."

Commentaires: It has been good and as mentioned, upgraded our processes. However, due to payment issues we are still feeling as though we aren't quite up to snuff.

Avantages: Our team chose this software because after researching several different applications they felt this one was easy to use and cost effective. It organizes our camping reservations and although I'm sure we haven't full utilized it's capabilities, it has upgraded our processes.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, we cannot use the online payment functions because they only contract with one payment processor. We are a small non-profit, we have no desire to have 10 different payment processing accounts, nor do we have individuals who are "personally" responsible for these contracts, which makes it extremely difficult to set up many different accounts. We would be much happier if the could integrate the user's chosen payment processor.

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Joy G.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 19/07/2021

"Extremely Poor Business Ethics"

Commentaires: switched 2-3 times with credit card processing companies companies after I paid for all the square pos system, it became obsolete after one season. I paid for the software I was locked out with our warning. Only stating after I inquired why a clause that said I had to sign up to whatever credit card processor they choose to use and take reservations to keep my access. Therefore I lost all my reports. Never gave any indication this would happen after I told them I would be trying a new system

Avantages: I liked the back end for use and the fact they did continued to upgrade .

Inconvénients: I was a huge supporter of this software even offering them information on how to create a kiosk. I purchased the software outright. However they ended up switching their business model up changed the pos system a couple of times the credit card charges were insane . So I told them I was going to try another software company. I probably would have come back the next season but I was locked out of the system I paid for without any notice. So I lost all my reports that I counted on as I am a contractor for a municipal campground. Its a shame if thier credit card payment system was better I would never had left. We do aprox $500,000.00 a year. This did prompt me to make sure the software I am using now won't do what Lets Bonfire did . They will allow me access to my reports after I am not using them.

• Publié le 19/07/2021
Jacqueline R.
Office manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 04/08/2021

"Outback springs bonfire"

Avantages: Has weekly, monthly, and quarterly view for guests

Inconvénients: This program has been known to crash for no reason

• Publié le 04/08/2021
James K.
  • Publié le 31/10/2018

"Good software but has more potential"

Commentaires: This software has enabled me not to have to carry a pen and multi-page calendar. Storing customers info is more secure with this method

Avantages: I like how the calendar is laid out and ease of entering customer info

Inconvénients: I don’t like that it constantly has to be refreshed on a tablet or mobile device. I also wish it had a reservation origination date on the reservation within Bonfire.

• Publié le 31/10/2018
Lehea D.
Rv Park Owner
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 30/10/2018

"Easy as Pie"

Commentaires: Because of Bonfire I have been given more time to focus on advertising and being here for my customers as well as family.

Avantages: That it’s easy, organized and has that feel of still doing everything like pen and paper. The software is not over complicated and does exactly what you would like it to. They also make updates to the customers needs.

Inconvénients: Honestly nothing at this time because any concerns you might have are addressed immediately due to the fact they care about there product and there customers.

• Publié le 30/10/2018