Filtrer par :

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur Systum

Systum centralizes data for every team and provides your warehouse, suppliers & order and inventory management teams B2B sales growth.

En savoir plus sur Systum

9 avis affichés

Holly A.
Business Manager/Owner
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/10/2018

"Thank you!"

Commentaires: Systum has been able to take our business off of just selling on Amazon. We can't wait to see what is ahead for us!

Avantages: The ability to still use our original website and make it possible to sell from it!

Inconvénients: Nothing yet! So far everything has gone well!

• Publié le 23/10/2018
Clare D.
Managing Director
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Simple to set up, very helpful enablement team. Showed me how I can expand how and where I can sell"

Commentaires: I can see everything about my customers, and really understand what products I have where. Hopefully as the information grows in the application, it will give me really good business intelligence to help me grow my business.

Avantages: Powerful software solution which lets me see what my customers are doing. It has made it really easy for me to understand what I have in stock and which of my customers are buying what. It has made it less daunting for me to look to sell on other channels and marketplaces, and hopefully I will be able to successfully market to them. The set up process was simple, with the consultants making improvements to my process and to my website which I hope will bring real benefit. The software is upgraded automatically, so I get access to new capabilities as soon as it is released. Overall I am really pleased I made the switch from having my information on my customers, marketing and sales in different places. I can see how I can now take my products out to new customers and hopefully get them to buy from me rather than anywhere else!

Inconvénients: I had to learn several new processes to really get the best from Systum. I was used to the way all my other apps worked, so I ahd to learn how best to do this in Systum. It didn't take long as the interface is simple, however the first time through each process was a little daunting.

Michael M.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Systum Software"

Avantages: Inventory management and sales integration

Inconvénients: It's still young. Marketing portion could be more robust like emails. Website design could be easier/more robust. Might be nice with integration like Divi Builder or something. There seems to be a lot of duplication with opportunities/Leads/tasks/activities.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Fabian R.
IT Professional
  • Publié le 27/03/2018

"Makes owning a business 10 time easier"

Commentaires: Having everything in one place makes a huge difference! Before I was using 4 different software to track inventory, accounting, production, payment processing, it was all over the place, now, its all in one spot!

Inconvénients: I am excited, and hopeful, that an app will be developed shortly. It would be easy to just push a button on my phone to publish material etc. Otherwise, smooth sailing thus far!

• Publié le 27/03/2018
Matt P.
  • Publié le 11/01/2018

"Great! The product's ease of use is its greatest asset."

Avantages: Ease of use and customer support. I'm not the most adept computer guy so this product makes it easy for the novice.

• Publié le 11/01/2018
Samantha I.
System Administrater
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2018

"Systum is so easy to use and understand! The team at Systum is so helpful."

Commentaires: Systum Software is flexible and functional. It fits with any company and its growth.

Avantages: I love how functional and flexible the software is. If there is something we need, the team at Systum gets on it and makes it happen.

Inconvénients: Due to the fact that Systum is a newer company, they are still learning and upgrading. So some items that would be an obvious are still being introduced.

• Publié le 31/07/2018
Brand Journalist Intern
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible."

Avantages: Makes owning a business 10 time easier. I love the interface, practicality, ease, and how extensive the program is -they really did think of everything.

Letitia F.
Founder ' CEO
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Systum is amazing! I can manage my CRM, marketing, inventory , and more from one source!"

Avantages: It's user friendly, simple and productive! It allows me as a business owner to manage marketing, my CRM, inventory and more under one umbrella....Systum!

Andy M.
  • Publié le 10/01/2018

"Great software, great people behind it, I love everything in one place!"

Avantages: Having everything in one place makes a huge difference! Before I was using 4 different software to track inventory, accounting, production, payment processing, it was all over the place, now, its all in one spot!

Inconvénients: Managing pictures to post on the website is a bit clunky, however, there has already been improvement made, they just need a few more!

• Publié le 10/01/2018