Avis clients sur TravelBank

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur TravelBank

TravelBank est la principale plateforme tout-en-un de gestion des notes de frais et des voyages, alimentant la solution pour plus de 20 000 entreprises.

En savoir plus sur TravelBank

101 avis affichés

Niara P.
Operations Analyst
Assurance, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2018

"Quick but sometimes confusing"

Avantages: Its an easy way to get reimbursed. I know that once I submit a charge, it will seamlessly be taken care of on the back end

Inconvénients: Sometimes the expense report vs individual charges gets confusing. I'll create a charge but cannot figure out how to put it in an expense report to submit it or how to submit it without using a whole report (I don't have many expenses so I am often only submitting one charge)

envoyé par Travelator le 09/03/2018

Thanks for the review Niara!

You can submit expenses directly from the main "Expenses" screen by tapping "Submit" in the top-right on mobile, or clicking the 3-dot menu in the top-right on desktop; this will directly generate a report named "General Expenses" and submit it to your manager, and works great if you just have a few expenses each month.

To assign expenses to a report, all you have to do is create a new report first from the "Reports" section of the menu. You can then create expenses directly from the new report you've just created. Also, each time you create a new expense from the main "Expenses" screen you can choose to assign it to any open Report.

Hope that helps and let us know any time you have further questions or feedback!

Brian W.
Sales Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/04/2020

"Perfect for keeping my records organized"

Commentaires: With TravelBank, I do not have to worry about losing receipts.

Avantages: It is very easy to simply photo my receipts and move on as I am traveling for my job. I love the simple way I can get a report with all the receipt photos at the end of the month. This makes it very easy to email to my office manager.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a function that made it a bit easier at the end of the month for a single user. My company does not use the service system wide, so I have to put myself in as the employee and administrator. After I submit my month for approval, I have to approve it myself. Not a big deal, though.

• Publié le 29/04/2020
Steve P.
Customer Success Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"Why TravelBank sucks"

Avantages: The chat feature is okay. Representatives will respond fairly quickly.

Inconvénients: When booking my flight to Bahrain, the following happened:
1. They only booked 4 of the 6 legs I requested, leaving my final destination as Kuwait City rather than Bahrain
2. They didn't add my frequent flyer number to the reservation as I had requested
3. My preferred airlines disappeared from the list the day I went to make my reservation. After waiting several hours, one of the airlines returned literally minutes before I was heading out of the office on a vacation.
4. My selected itinerary was originally in budget, but after entering my details and clicking the confirm button, the price magically jumped $200 and required my manager to approve.
5. Seat selection was not available on all legs, and the ones I selected were ignored when the system made my reservation.

envoyé par Travelator le 27/02/2019

Steve, we¿re so sorry about this difficult experience, as it¿s certainly not up to our standards. Your Customer Success Manager will work with you directly on making this up to you, and also rest assured that everything we¿ve learned from this situation will go towards improving the future experience for you and all of our other users. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out any time for any further feedback or questions!

• Publié le 22/02/2019
Sr. Account Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2020

"Great customer service!"

Commentaires: Fantastic!

Avantages: Very easy to use and user friendly. The back end customer service is bar-none.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I have come across thus far that I do not like

• Publié le 29/06/2020
Douglas A.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"TravelBank nice!!"

Avantages: Simplicity! The ease of taking pictures and uploading.

Inconvénients: I want to be able to select the dates for my expense report. It expenses whatever is logged at the moment

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Kajol B.
SDR Manager
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"Great software, difficult to figure out"

Commentaires: Great!

Avantages: I like the ability to book travel within and do expenses at the same time, very convenient.

Inconvénients: Very hard to submit an expense, it needs to be first sent then added to a report then another step, slower than other softwares I have used.

• Publié le 17/04/2020
Andy H.
CRO
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Travel Bank Review from Small Time user"

Commentaires: It has been very easy to understand and implement.

Avantages: Very simple to use and easy to integrate.

Inconvénients: Nothing really noticed as con or a negative. I have a very simple business need and it takes care of it.

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Daniel C.
Project Coordinator
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/05/2020

"Useful and quick"

Avantages: TB is very intuitive and the format is functional.

Inconvénients: The 'read/recognition ' for vendor is lacking. Seems fonts confuse it.

• Publié le 22/05/2020
Lyle F.
Co-Founder and CEO
Jeux vidéos
  • Publié le 13/02/2018

"Awesome modern app that's easy to setup!"

Avantages: Simple travel bookings and budgeting in a clean, clutter-free interface. All enterprise software should be like this.

• Publié le 13/02/2018
Valerie B.
Associate media planner
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Easy and Convenient"

Avantages: - easy to use
- easy to access
- great customer service

Inconvénients: To be honest, I don't have any cons. Everything has gone great so far!

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Amulya S.
Regional Director
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 14/03/2019

"Amazing App for an amazing Price (free)"

Commentaires: One word - "Amazing"

Avantages: The ease and simplicity of the product is wonderful. The best part is that you can pull it up on the laptop and finish anything you started on your phone. The Customer service is impeccable. I don't know how you maintain that level of service with a free app. This is a great app and making it free to use, is wonderful. The developer has done a marvelous job.

Inconvénients: Honestly there are no Cons considering its free. I would though, definitely suggest some wishful items that can probably make this app extraordinary. 1. Have OCR recognition to catch receipts details. 2. Give user a full access to change anything in their profile, like Company name, company setup and other items. 3. Allow to change/add logo for the reports, with ability to extract as CSV file. Once again I am not classifying these as cons, but suggestions to build on current platform and make it truly an exceptional app.

envoyé par Travelator le 20/03/2019

Wow what an awesome review! We're blushing. Glad you find it so easy to use and appreciate the customer service. We actually do employ OCR for receipt scanning and are working on updating the employee profile customization. Great suggestions!

• Publié le 14/03/2019
Kandi P.
Office, Perks and Events Manager
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"Travel Made Easier at Clearlink"

Commentaires: As a large company, with locations in different states, and managers traveling to meet with clients, Clearlink was looking for a way to reduce travel spend, but overall have a seamless and streamlined user experience for booking travel. After demoing multiple platforms, Clearlink found TravelBank to be the ideal fit for our growing organization. Not only did TravelBank work heavily with us to refine our existing travel policy, their team is readily available for any questions that arise.

Avantages: The TravelBank platform is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Their goal is to have you book a flight from start to finish in under a few minutes, and the process is simple and streamlined to take the headache out of booking travel. Aesthetically, the software is clean, well organized and visually pleasing. Adding users is simple with mass uploads, and deactivating employees is just as easy.

Inconvénients: While not necessarily a con, TravelBank is continuing to develop new enhancements to their system, which means continued changes for our employees. That said, they’re positive changes! There are many items on the roadmap for this year, like rental cars, and as a company that has a high annual travel spend, we can already see we will rely heavily on the upcoming features. As a newer travel platform in an industry that hasn’t seen much change or innovation to travel, we’re excited to see the enhancements that are being made by TravelBank.
As we continue to grow in headcount, the reporting capabilities could be increased to support our needs and provide deeper visibility into employee travel. Being able to integrate with an HRIS to remove the manual process of adding/deactivating users would be a nice addition.

• Publié le 17/04/2019
Matthew M.
VP of Commercial Programs
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2019

"Easy expense reporting"

Commentaires: This app has saved me countless hours through its intuitive setup

Avantages: Love that it scans the receipt pic for as much info as possible. Also love that TB will send report straight to accounting or cfo

Inconvénients: Would like a little more control and the ability to add multiple expenses under one title. Also to change the expense report name

• Publié le 26/07/2019
Jonathan N.
Vendor Performance Lead
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2019

"Helpful, streamlined and the rewards are great!"

Avantages: Very intuitive and straight-forward. My preferred booking method is Google Flights and this was right up there in terms of bringing the information into a streamlined UI. It makes decision-making much simpler when booking.

Inconvénients: I flew Southwest, and the check-in process for Southwest is cutthroat. If you don't check in 24 hours at the dot, you get pretty lousy seating options. TravelBank didn't notify me of check-in until almost 10 minutes had passed since it opened up. This was long enough of a disparity that I got almost the very last boarding position. I set my own alarm for the return flight check-in to avoid this problem on the return flight. Check-in notification emails should go out exactly when it is time.

Rodline S.
Staff Accountant
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Pure Genius and Ease!"

Commentaires: my overall experience is great so far! I have a great rep.

Avantages: I like that the software is very easy to use.

Inconvénients: I don't believe i have the option to create a different expense besides General Expense.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Homemaker/Student
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/01/2019

"More admin features would be nice"

Commentaires: The service seems very effective at helping coordinate expenses, and encouraging employees to easily book their own travel arrangements under one over-arching umbrella; however, for small teams that don't need extra expense tracking the features are a bit over-inflated and underwhelming on the administration front.

Avantages: The online platform is very simple and straightforward; integration with company credit card is seamless; customer service is lightning fast!

Inconvénients: Lacking in high level admin functions - managing multiple traveler profiles: i.e. adding in multiple frequent traveler programs simultaneously and to the same contact etc. I have not yet seen any price breaks/negotiated lower rates for any of my travel searches.

envoyé par Travelator le 04/01/2019

Hi there, thanks for the incredibly valuable feedback. We're continually working to diversify and augment our travel inventory, so hopefully you'll see more lower rates soon.

We're also happy to share that we have many improvements to administrative features in the works! As such, we would love to hear out your ideas in more detail, so if you'd be open to it, please shoot us a note at support@travelbank.com and reference this Capterra review; we'll take it from there!

• Publié le 02/01/2019
Jay P.
Sales
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Travel"

Avantages: This is the most user friendly expense software I have ever used.

Inconvénients: The lack of segments. I would like to see more options.

• Publié le 02/08/2019
Brendan O.
Senior Operations Analyst
Assurance, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2018

"fast and easy to use"

Commentaires: Makes it quick and easy to file expenses

Avantages: It is extremely easy to add expenses on the go. Takes a minute or two to add an expense and file a report.

Inconvénients: I mostly expense Uber/Lyft rides - it would be nice if the receipts automatically uploaded so I wouldn't have to screenshot each one. Or some kind of partnership with Uber/Lyft so that there is an option to automatically expense a particular trip within the Uber/Lyft app while the ride is being ordered.

envoyé par Travelator le 09/03/2018

Hi Brendan, thanks for the review!

One way to make expensing rideshares more easily is to simply forward the email receipts to us, and we'll automatically generate expenses for you: https://support.travelbank.com/getting-started-with-expenses/for-employees/forwarding-email-receipts

With Uber, you can even use the instructions for "From your Personal Email Account" to set "email+domain@receipts.travelbank.com" as your "Work" email address in the Uber app, and those receipts will get forwarded automatically!

Please don't hesitate to let us know any other questions or feedback you may have.

• Publié le 07/03/2018
Allen H.
Vice President
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés

"Ease of use"

Avantages: TravekBank makes traveling life so easy.
Mobile camera capture the receipts and make logging into the system a breeze.

Inconvénients: It’s a great system - no complaints. The system allows me to do it all.

Jesus S.
Solultions Advisor
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans

"Easy to use"

Avantages: Easy to use Prices seemed pretty much the same on airlines direct website I would negotiate with airline directly on offering discounts.

Inconvénients: Prices seemed pretty much the same on airlines direct website I would negotiate with airline directly on offering discounts.

Angela C.
Partnerships
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2019

"Great for Employees"

Avantages: As a consumer, my favorite feature are the rewards (points to redeem gift cards) you receive for spending under your budget!

Inconvénients: I don't think the budgets set are realistic. I don't see how companies are saving because it allows employees to spend a LOT on flights on hotels. Even though the rewards are great, it's because the budgets are set really high.

envoyé par Travelator le 28/02/2019

Hi Angela, glad you're enjoying the rewards! Our budgets are calculated with our proprietary algorithm based on a live feed of real-time data. If at any time you see budgets that you feel are too high OR too low, feel free to send them in to support@travelbank.com and we'll take a look!

• Publié le 26/02/2019
Joan J.
Finance Manager - North America Region
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2018

"Great. I love working with Connor Lawrence and the Travel Team."

Commentaires: This APP allows the Finance Team to quickly audit the expense reports. Very user friendly. I also personally love the travel options. I went on a trip to MX for business and I have only positive things about the service. I forgot to say for improvements, please add a field so we can add the Gl Account number for future to assist with Accounting postings.

Avantages: The ease of use of the APP and desktop version, the friendly staff, and the 24 hour concierge service.

Inconvénients: We would like some additional features which has been shared with Connor for future upgrades. We would prefer the customer and description fields to be mandatory. We also need a Job Task field so we can easily use for job accounting postings. Also the Admin cannot see if an EE's expense report is still unsubmitted or if he is still in his Supervisor's box for approval. I always have to ask Conner Lawrence to investigate. Would prefer a canned report that would let the Admin know this information.

• Publié le 24/04/2018
Aleksandar V.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

"Overall Great Software!"

Avantages: I liked that it was very easy to use because the UI is very minimalistic.

Inconvénients: I did not like that the software could not recognize other currencies.

Founder & COO
Internet
  • Publié le 06/03/2018

"Super helpful app for managing travel and expenses!"

Avantages: Powerful mobile app makes it easy to take photos and record expenses, like that you can set up rewards for booking travel, can even hook up with your bank account

Inconvénients: There aren't that many detractors that I can think of for why to use this application, a lot of it comes down to your preference on the user interface. As an admin the reporting can be a little hard to find for the first time but is otherwise very user friendly

Territory Sales Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 19/03/2019

"Useful Review with Room for Improvement"

Avantages: Customer service was wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me immensely, though I was hoping to book my flight myself.

Inconvénients: This was my first time using TravelBank and the experience could have been better. I was trying to find a flight from Vancouver, BC to Phoenix, AZ, however numerous attempts still left me with no results and to try again.

envoyé par Travelator le 22/03/2019

We're glad to hear Brenda was able to help you out but apologize that was an extra step you had to take for this booking. We'll pass this on to our product team to see what the issue may have been. Thanks for the feedback and we hope you avoid this problem in the future with any bookings! We appreciate your patience and taking the time to let us know.

• Publié le 19/03/2019