15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur LambdaTest

En savoir plus sur LambdaTest

La plateforme d'exécution de tests fiable de LambdaTest aide les utilisateurs à réduire leur temps de rétroaction des développeurs et à accélérer la mise sur le marché.

En savoir plus sur LambdaTest

It has an easy to use interface on every featureIs feature rich considering the priceLove the tunnel functionality to test pages running locally.

There is a bit of lag, but I understand I'm controlling another machine over the internet, but the lag isn't that much, I was still able to work and get the job done.

LambdaTest - Notes

LambdaTest a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 251 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LambdaTest ?

Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Très bonne outils pour tout développeur

5,0 l’année dernière

Tester sur des devices différentes, la mesure des perfomance et le tracking des bugs.

Simplicité, le prix, l'interface et le nombre fonctionnalité

Sahra
Sahra
SDA/QA (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

LambdaTest – A Powerful Cloud Infrastructure for Cross Browser Testing

Commentaires : The organization we operate in has a broader audience. We need to ensure that our website is responsive, independent of our client's browser or operating system. To keep ahead of our clients, we needed a solution to ensure that our changes would render seamlessly when delivered to the market. LambdaTest has proved to be the go-to tool for us in our journey. When it comes to the latest desktop and mobile browsers, testing local pages, mobile responsive testing, LambdaTest excels at providing us all the features that our organization needed. With automated cross browser testing, we were able to reduce our test execution cycles at a minimal cost and via its integration with CircleCI we were able to continuously test our website every time a deployment is done. Big thanks to LambdaTest for their affordable pricing plans and supportive communication staff.

The Underpass app helps to configure local test environments instantly. LambdaTest integrates with a variety of codeless automation and CI/CD tools like LEAPWORK, TestingWhiz, CircleCI etc. Google lighthouse report in Automation is incredible to view performance metrics of the websites. Very pleased with how their support staff has helped us with the issues.

As of now, the lighthouse feature in Automation is only available in macOS. Would be great if they could incorporate it in more operating systems soon.

Giulia
Full Stack Developer (Brésil)

A Quick and Easy Way to Test Browsers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : While my experience with LambdaTest was limited due to the short trial period, I found the software to be easy to use and effective for cross-browser testing. I appreciated the range of browsers and operating systems available, and the user-friendly interface was a plus.

The free trial version of LambdaTest was easy to set up and use. The interface was user-friendly, and the software worked well for the brief amount of time I had to test it. Additionally, LambdaTest provides a wide range of browser versions and operating systems to test on, which is helpful for cross-browser testing.

The biggest drawback of the free trial version was the limited time for testing. I only had a minute to test Safari, which wasn't enough time to conduct a proper test. Additionally, the paid plans can be a bit pricey, especially for small businesses or individuals.

Stephon
Ceo (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Happy with the software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : 100% I like and good for testing apps and all platforms

Testing and the open source that it comes with

Lambda testing and how it works for the bug

Harshit
Quality Engineer (Inde)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 201–500 employés

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to choose the device and performance is quite fast as compare to browser stack. This is my initial feedback, I have just started using this, will add my observations later.

Performance and speed. It takes less time to load pages.

Soumyadip
Product Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Just started. Good experience at the beginning.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

1. A great collection of real devices 2. Easy to use and navigate

Pricing can be more flexible for low usage.

Grant
QA (Canada)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Very good testing suite offering cross-browser, cross-OS and API testing.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This software has immediately made testing our web app in different OSs and browsers so much more accessible. We don't have to have our own virtual machine farm functioning to test various configurations and situations.

The features I found most useful in this software was it's cross-browser and cross-OS capabilities for manual testing. We will, however be leveraging the automation testing elements of the software.

I feel that the pricing models could use some work. There is a huge leap between the manual or live testing subscription and the automation subscription. I realize this is due to the feature set that needs to be included for automated testing, but it's still more than 3x the monthly outlay than the manual suite.

Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

very good product and very useful

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : a very quick way to debug our web applications.

great numbers of versions and platforms to check

test web app in different browsers and devices

Ratnadeep
QA Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Lamba Review - Really impressive

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Automation, Real time browser test, Real Device Test

Screenshot Feature can be improved by automated login feature to a third party website.

Dan
Dan
Frontend Web Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

Commentaires : Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Balakrishnan
General Manager - Technology (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to use and simplfy by the testing process

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use and very helpful with all use cases for testing and revalidation

Not really, but need to include the dev version for testing

Head of tech (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Lambda Test works well with Circle CI

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : works well, a little expensive for what we need. We don't use a fraction of the features of options and so if we did that would help propel us forward

Works well via the API, I can run parallel tests, manual debugging is simple and quick with a wide range of devices, browsers and versions

licence modal is not great, limited to 10 users and 1 thread. going to 2 threads doubles the cost despite the fact we use it only on regression day

Shankar
Tech Lead (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

LambdaTest offers

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : 1) Executing bigger regression scripts overnight2) Having a video evidence of the test execution which can be referenced in the future

I use LambdaTest to run automated tests.1) It really helps to execute bigger scripts which take hours for execution on LambdaTest and work on another scripts parallelly.2) It's pretty easy to check the video execution of scripts for debugging

1) LambdaTest hangs while going through existing videos.2) LambdaTest results split into multiple suites when test suite contains multiple tests. e.g. Jenkins Build ID: 115 has 100 tests which takes 12 hrs for completion. In this case LamdaTest displays 2 test suits with Jenkins Build ID: 115, and scripts are divided into these 2 suites.3) LamdaTest UI is little confusing to the new person. But its becomes very easy with time.

Arun
Full Stack Developer (Inde)
Médias en ligne, 51–200 employés

Best Cross Browser Testing Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Lambdatest is the best tool because of its accuracy and easy to use and work very well, also they provide extra features like automation.

I think its pricing little bit high compare to others, but giving extra tools as well

Athanasios
developer (Grèce)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Bad customer service and refund policy

Commentaires : I used Lamdatest as a freelancer. I became self-employed and didn't need it anymore, I did however forget to cancel my yearly subscription. I contacted support as soon as I got charged to ask for a refund. I was offered a partial refund (around 70% of the price) and continued usage for the rest of the year. They also re-quoted their Terms and Conditions. I understand of course that the company is covered legally but compared to the (many) times this has happened to me, this is the only company that responded this way. I will not use them again and I would not recommend.

The software was easy to use, covered my needs and was cheaper compared to competitor (Browserstack)

Customer service and their refund policy

Kailash
QA Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Best Tool for Cross Brwoser Testing

5,0 l’année dernière

simple and user-friendly experience, easy-to-use pricing is affordable for every type of user.

iOS scrolling is not good or friendly. and sometimes application loading speed is not sufficient for heavily loaded application

Spencer
Quality Assurance Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Mobile Automotive tests work great with Lambda

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love it. It works great. When I have a problem I can chat with a Lambda Engineer at all times. Their customer service is really fast and helpful. Best of all it was cheaper and it works better then the reset of competition.

It works great. The tests run smooth on their really time devices. I have tired many other cheaper products and the devices freeze, crash or the the configuration is to complex and time consuming to understand. Lambda works great with easy code samples and tutorials. I got my older app tests to run on lambda with 50 lines of code changes or less.

I wish the manual really time devices would be as stable as the automotive really time devices. The manual devices seam slower and the taps are not as accurate.

An
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 5 001–10 000 employés

A Great Tool for Quality Assurance

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall LambdaTest is a fantastic tool for Quality Assurance. Happy with my experience.

I use LambdaTest almost daily. It is easy to learn and easy to use. Pros: LambdaTest features the most up-to-date versions of browsers/devices. It lets you video record and builds a gallery of screenshots to keep track of bugs. I value mobile optimization and this tool allows me to run tests on different phone brands and even change the screen rotation.

It could take some effort to scroll on Android devices.

Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201–500 employés

Review By QA Neeraj Gupta

Commentaires : good

Usability productivity penetration white box yellow box snadbox

Not providing solutions to the problems of the problems I have which they couldn't gave

Will
Web Developer (Pays-Bas)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Very easy to use and works well

Commentaires : Amazing

The features offered at the price point was really good. It makes it very easy to do my job. I really like the addition of the LT Browser app as that makes it even quicker to test things.

The latest iOS versions aren't always available.

Yash
QAE (Inde)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

The Upcoming Rising Testing platform

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I liked it because it has helped me report and fix many existing UI issues and has helped in automation.

The most important feature I like about Lambdatest is that it is very user-friendly due to its good UI, plus it provides all the latest devices to use even updating its browser versions. It even gives inspect type function to check the functionality in different devices which is useful for me.

It doesn't provide types of laptop devices which is not good, it should provide as it provides various mobile devices rest of the functions are good.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Good tool for testing apps on real devices and for multibrowser testing

4,0 l’année dernière

Various devices available for app testing and multi browsers available for website testing in real time

Some times the support is not on time and small laptops are also not available for real device testing

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Good

I liked the screenshots and real time testing features

There weren't enough short term pricing options

Randhir
Randhir
Assistant Manager Sales Marketing (Inde)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

One click bug login and Tunnel

Commentaires : Great

Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Can't think of any as of now.

Réponse de l'équipe de LambdaTest

il y a 4 ans

Thanks a lot Randhir for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Nicolas
Web Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic Customer Service

Commentaires : One word: FANTASTIC

I really like the price point and features on Lambda Test. They have great functionality and features. With the many options they provide, I'm able to test websites on multiple platforms to make sure they work correctly on specific devices. Their customer service is by far the best I've seen in similar companies. They worked with me and helped me with anything I needed.

Had very few issues overall. The only negatives are, if you use high resolutions the tests can be slightly laggy, but that's expected. It's works very well 90% of the time.

Réponse de l'équipe de LambdaTest

il y a 4 ans

Thanks a lot Nicolas for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.