4,1 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Hired

Dénichez les meilleurs talents du secteur technologique en quelques minutes par jour.

En savoir plus sur Hired

268 avis affichés

Jon D.
Senior Recruiter
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Great resource for technical hiring"

Commentaires: We do a lot of technical hiring and Hired is our #1 resource for making technical hires.

Avantages: Hired allows us to access top level technical talent across the nation. Passive technical candidates are hard to find and gain access to, Hired solves that problem. The platform is well designed and consistently improving. The quality of the candidates is high and most are responsive.

Inconvénients: Over the past year their have been more candidates on the platform which has slightly decreased the quality of candidates. They seem to be more lenient in accepting candidates to the platform.

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Stephanie a. M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Great but costly"

Commentaires: We re trying to scale with 200+ eng needed and with the amount of engineers that decline our requests, I fear that even with the unlimited hiring plan we will not hit out goal in 2019

Avantages: UI, candidate selection and ease of adding a job

Inconvénients: Not enough engineers with specific technologies and expectations of annual comp is HIGH

Emily B.
People Lead
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"HIRED through the Years"

Commentaires: I love the support teams. The platform is easy to use. The value vs. cost depends on what type of person you are looking to hire. I wouldn't renew my contract if I don't see better candidate quality. Nicely designed.

Avantages: I have been using HIRED's platform for recruiting for 5+ years. I have been so impressed that I've introduced it to 4 companies I've joined and refer others frequently. It's fairly easy to use and efficient in terms of finding candidates. Their search function is fairly accurate and if I am concerned I am not getting the results I need it's easy to browse all candidates or expand your search. The support teams is amazing. One of the best I have ever worked with. They haven't outsourced it so no waiting around for issues to be resolved. They also take the time to go over my stats once per Qt. and I find them helpful in mapping to the data I've collected to make adjustments and improvements to my strategy and effectiveness.

Inconvénients: Over time, in the past year, the quality of the candidates has waned and I have been unable to hire anyone for the past 10 months. That's in contrast to hiring 2+ quality engineers per month a year and a half ago. I understand they have issues with candidate inventory but I am convinced they are going after the wrong candidates. The platform is loaded with candidates from large Enterprise , networking, retail, banking, etc. Companies. Sadly all non-web services engineers mostly working on and with outmoded technologies on enormous projects. They don't make it through initial screens and certainly not through any onsite interview. The candidate pool used to include a majority of engineers working on web services (consumer or otherwise). If you need engineers with current and relevant experience HIRED, at this time, may not be for you. Pricing packages are OK if you can hire. As a final note, they have very little inventory for `Product Design' or "UX/UI' design candidates. Maybe 1-4 per week are new and local and then there are a ton of nonlocal candidates. They need to figure out how to source more and better design candidates. Also, half of the time you try to review a candidate's portfolio it's PW protected. HIRED must insist that portfolios are accesible. How can you hire a designer w/out looking at their work?

• Publié le 15/02/2019
Magdalina B.
office manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"JOBS OPPORTUNITIES"

Commentaires: We use it for searching protentional candidates in medical field and always find the good ones

Avantages: Very trusted site, got lots of recommendations from other companies, its a free sigh up and you can choose the best potential candidates

Inconvénients: I do not think any features are missing or any glitches there, i would recommend for them to advertise more

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Paul W.
Technical Software Engineering Sourcer/ Recruiter
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

"User Review"

Commentaires: Been great, I love that candidates are looking and always open to chat. The customer support is outstanding. You could do better about presenting more relevant matches and sorting them/ presenting them better.

Avantages: Very user friendly, love the layout of the profile, candidate interests etc.

Inconvénients: Dont quite see the success in the amount of interviews it takes to get hires we would like. Also, being able to hone in on our particular bar based on previous performance would be cool.

Business Development and Strategy
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/06/2020

"Best hiring platform in the tech industry!"

Commentaires: Overall Hired has been fantastic. I really enjoyed the layout of the site and tons of companies will reach out to you if you sign up.

Avantages: I have used Hired as a software engineer when I am in the job search process. This is one of the only platforms where employers actually reach out to you asking for an interview without you having to apply. I have gotten tons of great interviews from this site.

Inconvénients: I wish they allowed you to see what companies are hiring so you can reach out to them as well but nonetheless there is already plenty of inbound requests coming to you.

• Publié le 21/06/2020
Priya A.
Software Development Engineer 2
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2020

"Review for Hired"

Commentaires: It has been amazing finding job on this platform. The consistent support provided by this platform to helping me out finding a job was marvellous.

Avantages: Hired is a best platform to find job. I have used it to get interview calls from tier I software companies. The way this platform works is very accurate. They ask to fill in professional details, and then as per the background of the candidate determine the skill-set, and set the calls from companies.

Inconvénients: There is nothing to dislike about this software. Considering the fact that I got this job after applying through this platform, I don't see any negative point of this platform.

• Publié le 19/07/2020
Nick G.
Co-Founder
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

"Get what you pay for"

Commentaires: Pretty solid, I have been using it for a year, and even with the price tag, we continue to leverage the tool

Avantages: Ease of use, searchability, and quality of candidates. The candidate summary section is terrifc.

Inconvénients: it's fairly expensice for the number of candidates in the system.

Andrew T.
CTO
Internet, 51-200 employés

"Review"

Commentaires: Finding talent.

Avantages: It's easy to search for candidates, screen their CVs and send a message to them. The most difficult part is the message so I really like how you remember my last message I sent to a previous candidate.

Inconvénients: Because I integrate Hired with Workable, I get rather annoyed with all the emails from Hired which don't apply because I'm tracking the candidate in Workable and not Hired.

Head of Talent Acquisition
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2020

"Easy to do business with"

Commentaires: Great experience with CSM and ease of training recruiters on the tool.

Avantages: It helps our tech recruiting team identify pre-qualified talent which saves sourcing and screening time.

Inconvénients: It's not a software problem rather a user problem - it's not an everyday tool. The candidate flow isn't so high that it requires daily review. Instead our team logs in typically once a week.

• Publié le 18/08/2020
Neil C.
Technical Recruitment
Conseil en gestion, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"Tech Consultancy with constant Engineer hiring demand"

Commentaires: Historically, our recruitment model relied heavily on incoming applications, leading to excessive conversion rate figures and leakage in recruiter efficiency. Using Hired has helped us reduce our '1st stage Pre-screen Call to Hire' rate by almost 200%, which intern has played a huge role in supporting our growth in business scale and revenue.

Avantages: Hired provided a fast, efficient platform for us to engage, communicate and drive a pipeline of highly skilled and motivated engineers. Time and velocity is critical to recruiting in an ever more fragmented and competitive tech market, using hired has provided us with not only a direct channel to aligned talent, but provided insight and advice to maximize our efforts.

Inconvénients: As Hired starts to expand their UK offering, it will allow us to take advantage of the other major digital growth locations in the North. Currently the platform is London-centric

Head of Talent
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

"Hired Review"

Commentaires: Its starting to feel like someone you love might be cheating on you. This is because I love the product and the value but there are key problems that are front and center but nothing is being done about it.

Avantages: I love love love the UX and how clean it is. Please buy champagne for the UX team as soon as this is read. I love that Hired so clean and readable. Please be diligent in adding new feature as it tends to add noise. Less is more.

Inconvénients: There are key concerns around Product and attention to details.
1) Recycled profiles listed as "New Today" when in fact they've been on the platform multiple times. This is a horrible thing to do and erodes faith in the platform. Why give the enterprise customer the same thing over and over? I've been told by Hired to click the 'hide' button but this is not a reasonable solution. It creates friction in the customer experience and ads to the work flow. Not listing previous profiles as "New Today" is a matter of ethics. Hired needs to eliminate this practice or simply add a different label (i.e. "Returning Today".
2) Profiles are not screened for typos on salary. I often see salary numbers that clearly forgot to add the last zero (i.e. $17,000 instead of presumably 170,000).
3) Very negative impact on recruiting workflows when Hired allows candidates future graduation dates. It gives the impression that someone has a degree that they don't really have (i.e. Master's In Computer Science - Graduation 2020).
4) No clear summary of how much $ was spent and when/what results were. Enterprises should have a dashboard that clearly shows YTD spend/hires/offers/interviews.

Senior Manager, Technology Talent Acquisition
Internet, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2018

"Hired!"

Commentaires: overall, absolutely love hired. from all of the technical recruiting tools out there, hired is by far my favorite and always the first place i go to for any new roles. there are stars that are on hired.

Avantages: i love the ease of use although you have to go through a lot of candidates, there are still stars on hired. usually stars don't join platforms but hired has figured this out

Inconvénients: there are a few things. 1) you cannot sort by date added to the platform
2) the quality is hit or miss now versus it being top notch when we first onboarded 2 years ago
3) i wish there were more candidates on the platform in general (more volume)
4) i wish you guys expanded and did even more technical and IT categories

• Publié le 21/10/2018
Recruiting
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2018

"Great complimentary tool to help a fast growing company"

Commentaires: We have filled a number of positions thanks to Hired and they helped us ramp our Engineering hiring efforts and grow our business. It is a great complimentary tool but I still think that internally sourcing candidates tends to yield better results with less competition for those candidates.

Avantages: It is a great source of active candidates.

Inconvénients: It is another place, in addition to LinkedIn, ATS, and email, where I need to communicate with candidates. Though it integrates with gmail and our ATS, it isn't seamless. Candidates expected Hired calendar invites (vs. how we typically schedule candidates in our regular process). I often have to double enter information. Active candidates move quickly and Hired is very salary/offer focused. As a smaller, mission-driven company it can be difficult to gain the attention of candidates. The search/filter functionality isn't great when looking through candidates, and I typically get shown the same candidates over and over again.

• Publié le 22/10/2018
Tonia C.
Director of Talent
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"Great tool for Tech Talent"

Commentaires: Using Hired has helped us find great tech talent, much quicker than regular sourcing and helps us save time. With some improvements and being more innovative and comparable to other tools, Hire can do even more amazing things because the concept is fantastic.

Avantages: Quality candidates
They are open to new opportunities
Cuts sourcing time in half
Make a Recruiters life much easier

Inconvénients: I feel the product needs more work in terms of feature development and usability. They also do need a mobile app. I found bugs in the software frequently and hopefully the Hired QA team can look into this much more. It would be helpful also if every candidate on there had a resume on their profile vs write ups. This makes it easier for TA/HR Professionals to download resume and upload it to our system vs having to look up the candidate on Linkedin and download their profile as a PDF. The calendar tool also needs some work.

Michael H.
CTO
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

"Hiring Manager Review"

Commentaires: Hired has been a great partner - they are always there to support me. They listen to my feedback and provide assistance that demonstrates understanding of my issues. I'm an advocate for them in my business.

Avantages: The software makes it easy to find, communicate, and track status of clients. Over time it has become easier to quickly review dozens of applicants in a setting.

Inconvénients: Two things stand out as areas for improvement - 1. The communication center can be difficult to return to. The initial candidate outrage is easy to initiate, but it is unintuitive and sometimes takes multiple steps to get back to the email thread. 2. Offer a setting to hide salaries - reviewing candidates in an open office setting is problematic if my entire team can see the salaries of the candidates I'm reviewed. Often I have to find a conference room to do my prospecting. Perhaps tie this to diversity setting that turns off names?

Milly P.
Recruitment Manager
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2018

"Overall happy - would recommend"

Avantages: Overall very happy with Hired. I like being able to see what other interviews candidates have, when searching for suitable candidates, being able to swipe through quickly is useful without having to return to the beginning of the search

Inconvénients: I think it should be standard for candidates to upload a CV along with their profile. A lot of the time profiles are missing useful information that can be found on a CV. It would also be helpful for all candidates to have to provide availability in their calendars - sometimes waiting for a response to arrange a call can waste a couple of valuable days Finally, being able to reply from Outlook to messages would be very useful. I spend a lot of time working from my phone when commuting so I can't always log in to Hired.

Erica E.
Recruiting Lead
Jeux vidéos, 201-500 employés

"Hired Review"

Commentaires: Overall, I stick with Hired because we make hires from your platform and your customer service is on top of it. Overall, it's a product that works for me and Niantic!

Avantages: There are 2 things I liked about Hired the most. One, how easy it is to use. Two, the customer service. Ali (and Rigis) are super helpful on tracking our hires and movement.

Inconvénients: There are few things I do not like.
1. The quality of engineers has gone down since hired has grown.
2. It took a while to get the feature of having the same question with different locations on your platform. Thank you for doing that!.
3. As a personal thing, Hired turned off our service because we were late signing our new contract. I thought this was not great business since we've been working with you all from the beginning and have made a lot of hires from your platform.

Design Director
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2018

"The best way to Hire developers today"

Commentaires: We've hired many people using the service and been impressed both with the quality and targeting of candidates, as well as the top class customer service they provide.

Avantages: The daily activity, showing you new candidates to review is greta. Knowing skills, experience and salary expectation is a big bonus.

Inconvénients: There could be more features around filtering and sorting candidates.

Recruiter
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"Good for hiring engineer and product candidates!"

Commentaires: I have used Hired off and on at various companies to aid in hiring of technical roles.

Avantages: This software allows you to easily connect with multiple candidates and helps companies quickly fill roles. Gives you easy access to review candidate profiles including resumes as well as chat, schedule interviews, and confirm compensation and requirements right within the platform. If you use an ATS they also integrate with a few of them to make the candidate flow even easier.

Inconvénients: I wish there were business candidates available on the platform for hire as well as the more technical candidates. Would like more transparency around what other companies the candidate is interviewing with and where within their job search process they are.

Jaime J.
Technical Talent
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"At fast changing startups, Hired’s effectiveness is one thing that remains constant"

Commentaires: Hired has the reliability and consistency that most other recruiting agencies don’t have. It should be in the toolkit of any startup that has raised at least a Series A.

Avantages: Recruiting is not just one of the most important, but often one is the most difficult functions within a company. Hired provided our company a platform to make things a little easier. Unlike third party recruiters, you can operate on your own time.

Inconvénients: You can make the assumption that all the candidates are actively looking—making the sell process in a buyer’s market tougher. That’s not a problem with the software—it’s just the nature of things. I wish there were more active updates about where the candidate was in other company’s processes.

Terri B.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Feedback"

Commentaires: Most candidates are worth speaking to (the quality is there) and they seem to be serious in their search.

Avantages: The different categories and how they are organized - location, sponsorship, skills, other skills, salary, etc. It's easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: We are no longer able to search on specific titles, and only "software engineering" as a group - which is much too broad. If I search by titles in a boolean search it is too limiting and narrow - it does not capture all of the data.

Technical Recruiter
Internet, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2018

"Best sourcing tool out there!"

Commentaires: Hired is amazing-- I have been in recruiting in the SF Bay Area for ~7 years and touched multiple agencies, in-house companies, and every sourcing tool out there along the way. Hired is the best of the best.

Avantages: Hired is hands-down the #1 sourcing tool for tech recruiters. Candidates are ready to make the move, every detail you could possibly need is right in front of you, and candidates come from top companies all-around. The account management and customer support team are amazing to work with-- responsive, extremely personable, and as hands-on or hands-off as you want them to be. Unlike competitors, Hired has a built in scheduling tool and ATS integration that makes everyones' lives a lot easier. (A New York based competitor advertises this tool, but it does not execute-- the competitor's tool does not push to the correct req, you can't see the candidate profile unless you were the person who requested the interview, and whole bunch of other things that makes things pretty difficult). Hired's platform is the opposite of this. Highly recommended for anyone in recruiting.

Inconvénients: Tech recruiting is competitive any way you put it. Losing candidates because they have other offers is what I probably like least about Hired, but again-- it's a competitive market on and off of the recruiting platforms.

Jenny C.
HR
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 21/02/2019

"Hired"

Commentaires: Customer service have been excellent!

Avantages: The candidates on Hired have been screened, and are active with all the relevant info provided -- location prefernece, comp expectation, specific skills, etc.

Inconvénients: The candidates could already be in our internal system or loaded on other recruiting platform. Or sometimes the skills listed on their profile does not match up with their resume or my requirement.

• Publié le 21/02/2019
Recruiter
Recrutement, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2018

"Free candy for recruiters"

Avantages: Hired is seriously like trick or treating for recruiters. Full of well-qualified candidates who are all actively looking. I see faster response times through Hired than any other software. The interface is very clear to read and digest all information. Being able to search for specific skills is key in tech recruiting and Hired makes this very easy.

Inconvénients: The amount of candidates I see for niche roles