Avis clients sur IT Glue

En savoir plus sur IT Glue

IT Glue est une plateforme de documentation primée, qui aide les fournisseurs informatiques à réduire considérablement le temps passé à rechercher des informations.

En savoir plus sur IT Glue

This integrates with so many of our programs and automates much of the documentation from them versus having to enter it manually like before.

They just added the one thing i always complained about.

IT Glue - Notes

IT Glue a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 89 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé IT Glue ?

Nathan
Nathan
NOC Manager (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

ITGlue has transformed our ability to accurately document our clients' IT infrastructure.

The ability to tag different items and configurations within ITGlue allows us to document all of the impacted components in an IT system. For example, we can document the virtualization environment for a client by tagging the physical hypervisors, the virtualization license, the VMs that are hosted on the hypervisors, the credentials used to access the hypervisors and the virtualization environment, etc. This has greatly reduced the time needed to support our clients. I also like the integrations with ConnectWise and Kaseya.

There isn't much that I can say about ITGlue that is negative. I would like the ability to export a runbook for a client into PDF. I know they are working on this feature but it isn't available yet.

Patrick
Director (Malte)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

IT Glue, a great product

Commentaires : Software product is amazing, the people that we deal with are amazing.
We cannot say the same with regards to the subscription/billing system, whilst claiming to be a Cloud Product, with Cloud Flexibility, Billing flexibility after the changing from IT Glue to Kaseya is a very bad experience.

Flexibility of the product, Run Books and Password handling.

Cannot complain on anything with regards to the software.

Joel
Joel
Founder (Canada)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Overall disappointed

Commentaires : It is regrettable that there is so little competition in this area. Because of this the product is expensive and the service poor. If there were more options we likely would have gone with a different solution. Hopefully there will be other players in the game by the time our agreement is up. Overall, we are disappointed in the value of this product.

The main feature of the product is document storage and it does this well. For storing configurations about your client's technology, expiries and passwords, I do give it high marks. The permissions are very granular so you are able to allow many users (and even clients) appropriate access. Whatever information you have for your client, there is a spot to store it. The offer a lot of integrations with RMMs, PSAs and other IT vendors.

The granular permissions come at the cost of a learning curve in understanding how the permissions work. IT Glue tries to incorporate a lot of functionality to make it a more useful and all-in-one tool, but much of the functionality is just not good. For example, you can create checklists that can be reused on different sites but it is very basic. We use Process St for checklists and couldn't imagine moving to such an inferior product for a bit of convenience. The password manager is about where other mainstream password managers were 10 years ago. We were embarrassed to offer it to our clients. The website is not aesthetically pleasing and the app has only limited functionality. I have found the customer support to be terrible.

Mike

Solid Documentation Platform, Always Delivers

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall it's an extremely solid platform to work in. Support has been great when needed. Once it has been set up, its very easy to navigate and work in.

I like the integrations with different PSA tools and the ability to build SOPs within the application itself.

The price is a little spendy, but it's worth it for what it provides. There is a slight learning curve when setting up new customers and getting the integrations to work.

General Manager (É.-U.)

IT Documentation and credential management

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Easily handle large amounts of customer documentation, credentials, and other IT information. Our customer accounts are automatically added by integration with our CRM, further reducing time spent on data entry. Credentials for new clients are easy to import.

There have been a couple of outages which affected our business the the past few years, but overall service is highly reliable. As with any online service you should have an offline backup kept up to date just in case.

William
systems admin (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best on the market but could still use improvement

Commentaires : does the core requirements very well, but could use some QOL improvements. Please start implementing the customer wish list

the best thought out adaptation at linking documentation together. An amazing tool for smaller environments.

Definitely some growing pains for large environments. The ability to bulk update items is nearly non-existent without utilizing the api to script changes. The API is also missing some key features to allow automation around setting expiration dates for items

Manager, Technology Service & Support (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

IT Glue - Still the best but losing ground

Commentaires : We been using IT Glue for a few year and it was good for our needs then, but are ,moving away to a competitor in 2019, due to the Cons noted.

It is the most feature rich Documentation/Password Manger on the market, That is very mature in the market and heavily used by MSP's

The Password manager is lacking allot of features we reacquire for control/Management. There no integration really to share the passwords with other software. The encryption and security of the SaaS offering is higher risk then I would like due to the use of a single encryption key for encrypting all data, this also give IT glue employees ability to access customers data.

Vania
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés

All your documentation in one place

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I came from a company that used encrypted spreadsheets in combination with OneNote to my current company who uses IT glue. I immediately recommended this product to my previous co-workers. It such a great tool for keep everything organized.

I love the organization that is setup with this software. All of my passwords, switch configurations, static ip addresses, vendor contacts, KB articles, etc. in one place!

My company is considering other products because this is on the pricier side and we are up for renewal.

Simon
Director (R.-U.)

ITGlue, is it the best?

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall I like it enough to keep it, besides moving away would be a nightmare...

What we like most is it does what it needs to do for us. Knowledge base works well, password management and controlled sharing.

I'm not a great fan of the user management side. This may be down to my own ignorance but it feels pretty clunky.

Sam
Network Engineer (É.-U.)

One Of The Best IT Tools To Use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Easy to enter data/information for clients such as passwords, vendor information, and network information. Ease of use when navigating IT Glue.

The certification exams are very hard to take--they take certification very seriously.

Randy
IT Systems Adminstrator (É.-U.)

Easy Use

Commentaires : Over this product is a game changer with the kind of data that we have to track and keep up with.

Software is easy to get around in and find things as long as you take the time to set things up correctly that works for you

Some times the searches are a little slow, but not all the time.

Robert
Senior Systems Engineer (É.-U.)

Well worth the investment

Commentaires : It allows us to be a more effective MSP by allowing everyone from our techs to our engineers to update documention while also having a revision history as well.

It allows us to tie documents and configurations and services from multiple sources into a single pane of glass to search all our client base

There are some hassles with once you make or change a field and then someone uses it you cant change or edit it later because that field now in use and no easy way of finding the offending records.

Paul
CTO (É.-U.)

IT Glue is a necessity

Commentaires : It is a great utility and a must in the data generated world we are in and I seems to be very secure and it's continually updated with new features and changes are added based on the ever changing technology

The features and categories that are available to store/find are abundant. Makes it easy to locate the information you need from top to bottom.

It is a bit difficult to navigate between multiple companies and the layout/location of buttons are not consistent

Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Big help for a small company

Commentaires : Extremely positive. My account manager has been very helpful when I need him.

I am a one man MSP. Keeping client information handy and secure is a major priority for me. IT Glue allows me to quickly access client info and add or make changes easily. Being able to do a global search is a million times better than the spread sheet model I started with.

I have nothing negative to say about this product.

Director of Technical Services (É.-U.)

IT Glue Captures all of our Documentation and Keeps it Secure

Commentaires : The biggest benefit is the mobility of IT Glue. Having the ability to access critical documentation from anywhere is crucial for our organization.

The best part of IT Glue is having the pre-build forms and integrated 'build-as-you-go' documents for users who are not very documentation oriented.

One feature we would like to see is 'live' documents. Dynamic content and documentation keeps real time documentation fluid with our clients changes and projects.

Brian
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)

IT Glue Review - SJA

Commentaires : We have increased efficiencies with IT Glue, documenting critical processes, etc.

The synchronization between ConnectWise Manage, Automate, etc. allow us to manage tools efficiently and effectively. The ability to link assets together for visibility and access.

Some features are not utilized, due to current software stack.

halion
director of client services (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

works well and integrates with many items

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : beyond searching, the integrations with different system makes documenting many things easy

it works very well, rarely any down time, can also share with clients limited permissions

searching via search sucks, when putting items inside folders it makes things hard to find

Muhammad
IT Co Ordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

IT Guru

IT Glue is basically a SaaS based documentation application. I help you Mage and keep track of your SOPs, SLAs and other documentiaon and can be integrated with so many MSPs. It Can also be used to keep record of your inventory and assets. The best thing about this tool is you can create a documents, items or assets and link all of them together, so it makes it super easy to find the relevan infomation without searching and digging into stack of files. If there is a repetative information than you can link one item on multiple places that help avoid recreating or repeating the informaiton. It also has its password manager where you can store password and share with you team. You can also grant different permissions to different user based on their roles and responsibilities

Per user license and Enterprise version is very costly

Richard
Managing Consultant (É.-U.)

Great product overall. Very customizable. Not just a password manager.

Product is extremely customizable. The ability to relate/link disparate items and passwords works fantastically.

The synchronization with ConnectWise feature often creates duplicate items, which can cause confusion. I would like the ability to granularly set permissions even on embedded passwords, rather than have them forced to inherit the permissions of the parent item.

IT Consultant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

ITGlue is an invaluable tool for the IT industry. It has become a foundation for our operation.

I think what I like most is ITGlue's portability/flexibility. I'm a field technician, so having client documentation on the road is essential.

There are still a lot of highly requested features in development that I would love to have. My biggest gripe is their phone app. It has quite a few issues and requires signing in every single day.

Christopher
Team Lead (É.-U.)

IT Glue is Great

Ease of use and intuitive, the platform responds quickly

Would like to see Visio's viewable like other documents

Matt
Matt

Pay for the good one.

Commentaires : I now have a good way to track my customers networks, assets, passwords and anything else. Very flexible.

Easily link all the customer assets. Extremely flexible. Integrates with many other related programs.

It is expensive. But it is worth the money. To do anything interesting, you need the highest plan.

President (É.-U.)

ITGlue makes documenting managed services client environments easy - easy enough to actually DO!

The ITGlue user interface encourages users to interact with the tool by tracking site use and individual participation.

I would love to see more templates available from ITGlue and the community. As I get more familiar with the tool, I plan to contribute some of our own designs where appropriate.

Joseph
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Took us a while, but then we started using it daily

Commentaires : Tracking internet connections and IP addresses are now so easy to find

All of our techs now have 1 place to go for anything to look up

myglue still needs some work. Would like to see a little more for passwords

preston
engineer 2 (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

Excellent

Great documentation platform, that is flexible and allows you to do what you want and need with it.

Search could be more robust, but I've heard they are working on this.