Avis clients sur Square Appointments

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Square Appointments

Square Appointments est un PDV de planification tout-en-un pour la réservation, les paiements et la gestion des équipes.

En savoir plus sur Square Appointments

143 avis affichés

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Makeup artist
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/04/2020

"Favorite booking app"

Commentaires: Overall it’s my favorite booking app. It has everything in one without a monthly charge.

Avantages: This is my favorite booking app. It has everything in one. Clients can book appointments and pay for service.

Inconvénients: The only thing I don’t like about it is that I can add photos to appointments for category purposes. But clients can’t see the photos when booking. It would be nice to be able to put a photo next to the service on booking page

• Publié le 05/04/2020
Lucille G.
Event Director
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"Easy All-In-One System"

Commentaires: I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly.

Avantages: Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.

Inconvénients: I don't like the look/functionality of the embedded scheduling widget. It doesn't blend well with most websites and is very noticeably a square application. (Which I suppose is great/strong branding on their part)

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Kevin T.
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/07/2021

"Hands down the easiest and best appointment scheduling software."

Commentaires: Superb. Square appointments works great every time. Setup your hours, services, time required per services. Share your booking link. And ….GO!

Avantages: Seamless integration with Squares payment system. One stop shop.

Inconvénients: It’s so easy and does such a great job I don’t have any complaints at this moment.

• Publié le 29/07/2021
Zachery L.
salon owner
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 18/07/2021

"Flawed system, allow's clients to take advantage of your business"

Commentaires: horrible with apts.. they will not add any features despite over whelming crystals for the added apps because they don't agree or like the requested feature. the flaws in the card on file protection system that can be deleted from the client end cost the business money. their last of understand for adding feature is crazy. they have no idea what things are like from out point of view and refusing to fix these feature cause they don't think its necessary.

Avantages: I like its connected to my register system, their price is affordable,

Inconvénients: the system is super flawed. to book an apt you can require a card on file for no show protection. However clients can book an apt put card information in, then after they book the apt all they have to do is log into their account and delete their card on file. I am not notified they did it and when they don't show up for their apt I can't charge them because they took their card off their account right after they made the apt. this is a joke. then on top of that they don't offer the feature to block clients from booking online.. so then I can't stop them from booking future apps when they owe me money for their no call now show.. when this was brought to their attention in community forms and new features .. they responded back they want the clients to be able to have control over their card information. no these clients would not exit without my business. they are my clients not their and they have no right telling me anything about my clients. I am super disappointment in square with this system and very upset that people who sit at a desk thinking they know what features are best when they don't run or own their own business let alone the field I am working in. bottom line there is no card on file feature despite what they say since a client can delete it themself and still keep and apt and not show up for it. I don't see square doing anything about it since this has been a on going topic for a year or more now.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 18/07/2021
Lorrie E.
Lorrie E.
Independent Consultant
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/06/2021

"Square appointments allows seamless appointment setting."

Commentaires: Allowing clients to 0ay at appointment set up makes a smooth transition without multiple steps from other processors.

Avantages: Square appointments is easy to use and features everything that a small service oriented business needs. I love that clients can pay for the service from the appointment page.

Inconvénients: At first I was confused on how to make payment from appointment window optional. The steps could have been more clear.

• Publié le 02/06/2021
Heather G.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2021

"Great Product"

Avantages: When I opened my practice I needed an appointment system that also worked with my merchant services. Square appointments was so easy to install and navigate. It also works great with google calendar which is a major plus for me. We have an online booking link where we were able to use Zapier as well to connect directly to square appointments with the help of google calendar. Truly fantastic!

Inconvénients: Wish there were more customized features to the appointments app but I am sure in time that will happen too.

• Publié le 01/02/2021
Jennifer W.
Private Practice Therapist
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/10/2019

"So Easy To Use, Business Generating"

Commentaires: Square Appointments has been fantastic for driving business to my private practice, as many people do not want to make a call or send an email to get started in therapy, but would prefer to just book an appointment. Also, it saves me time and energy with scheduling clients because we do not have to go back and forth discussing availability - they can just look at the calendar through the booking widget and book their own appointment.

Avantages: I love that it enables my clients to easily make appointments online and sends them automated reminders, that I don't have to be involved in sending.

Inconvénients: If you encounter a problem it can be very difficult to find the contact number for customer service through the square site.

• Publié le 25/10/2019
Daja H.
Business owner
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Square is perfect for small businesses!"

Commentaires: I love that I can integrate my google calendar with square. It’s amazing to have your days in one place! Square sends out reminders and confirmations which is amazing. My clients like the text message option. It goes right to their phone and all they have to do is look in their messages to check, no logins and passwords to worry about for them.

Avantages: I love that I can complete transactions and book the same client all in one place! I’m a one man show so this makes life easy and helps me retain business!

Inconvénients: I don’t have many complaints with square appointments. It’s worked well with keeping my schedule intact.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Avril J.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Set your Appointments and get Paid in One"

Commentaires: I needed a way to have clients schedule consulting and also pay for the time immediately. Before I was utilizing several online platforms that were not linked .

Avantages: The ease in which you are able to set up the system was delightful,non invasive and efficient. I also like the fact someone can select from a menu to better customize their engagement with the process. ANd the mobile app is nearly identical to the desktop version which makes travel mode more efficient.

Inconvénients: My initial set up was separate from my Square account however it is now an integral component. The new integration removed the need to work

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Charron e. S.
Charron e. S.
Mobile DJ
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2021

"Square Appointment on the go"

Commentaires: I enjoyed the use of the program. It was an issue when I didn't use square for all my clients. It wanted control of my schedule.

Avantages: It connects to my Instagram account and website for clients to register on their own. The interface is simple to use. Very streamline.

Inconvénients: That is connected to the square app. It need to connect to the app. All the appointments have to done inside square appointments.

• Publié le 12/07/2021
Heidi H.
Chiropractor/Owner
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Online Scheduling for Chiropractic Practice"

Commentaires: Square appointments is great for my chiropractic practice. Online scheduling is convenient for my customers and my staff. The platform is very user friendly, and easy to set up. My customers love the option to schedule online and ability to modify their own appointments. Appointment reminders have reduced the number of missed appointments.

Avantages: Square appointments is extremely user friendly for my employees and for my customers. Email and text reminders reduce missed appointments.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have a feature that would allow you to schedule recurring appointments on certain days of the month (ex: 1st and 3rd Fridays).

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Vesta G.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2016

"Excellent saas"

Commentaires: This appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service.

Avantages: -have customers pre-pay for appointments
-manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees
-fine tune cancellation periods
-charge cancellation fees
-useful analytics

Inconvénients: -While there is a client list, which is great, it does not connect back to the charges or appointments made by that client, so it's very difficult to backtrack and figure out how a client has interacted with your company. For instance, a client calls and gives you their name and would like to cancel an appointment for a refund. The easy thing would be to find their name in the client list and see their appointment and charge, click over and cancel and refund. Right now, you'd have to click through and find their appointment by looking week-by-week. It gets even harder if someone has canceled the appointment. Then there's no way to find the payment they made, e.g. to verify that they've been refunded.

• Publié le 23/08/2016
Heather M.
Barbershop owner
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"Square for barbershop"

Commentaires: I’m currently searching for another appointment system that has some of the features square is lacking, there’s just many things Square should offer for the beauty industry that they don’t and for such a big company they would be such a small changes I don’t understand why they don’t initiate them.

Avantages: Square is one of the first POS systems that I used so I’m very familiar with it. It integrates easily with many different applications and has a fair amount of necessary features.

Inconvénients: I pay a lot of money to use square for appointments square for payroll square for POS square for marketing etc. etc. I hate that every part of Square has a different app I wish I could all just be in one and I hate how they charge for every little thing, boy they make a ton of money off me and their customer service is horrible

• Publié le 23/07/2021
Denise J.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/11/2018

"Professional Edge"

Commentaires: My business is a referral based appointment only business. I have tried two other online schedule systems prior to square. Both proved to be complicated and confusing for myself and my clients causing many missed appointments by both of us. Since Square not only has my appointment calendar run like a well oil machine but I have been able to add therapists and because it’s so interactive I am able to now schedule for a massage client who would like to try a facial. Also, it is extremely easy to adjust the services to allow for monthly specials.

Avantages: Easy to use both for my staff and clients. Interactive, staff can view and help manage each other’s schedule. Also, can block off time if needed.

Inconvénients: I really haven’t found anything I don’t like with this system. Extremely pleased

• Publié le 15/11/2018
Cory M.
Chiropractor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/08/2016

"Loving it!"

Commentaires: I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.

Avantages: I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.

• Publié le 16/08/2016
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Stress free appointments"

Commentaires: This allows me to spend more time focusing on the clients rather then excusing myself to answer my phone. I also no longer have to carry my appointment book with me. Everything is right there!

Avantages: Easy to use for myself as well as clients making appointments. Fast, and accurate. I no longer have to stop what I'm doing to answer the phone.

Inconvénients: Other then the allowance I could give myself by speaking to the client booking their appointments.... I have nothing bad to say about this!

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Owner / Esthetician
  • Publié le 09/01/2019

"Amazing"

Commentaires: It's a really easy program and I love using it.

Avantages: It's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!

Inconvénients: I wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.

• Publié le 09/01/2019
Jaree W.
Massage Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2016

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: This is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service.

Avantages: I can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.

Inconvénients: Services are more tailored to a product based business as opposed to a service based business making some of the features a little more difficult to utilize like I would like to use them.

• Publié le 08/08/2016
Meredith C.
Massage therapist
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"User friendly with many functions"

Commentaires: Using Square appointments has made it easier for clients to book appointments online without the inconvenience of having to call.

Avantages: User friendly, works well on phone as well as computer. Easily integrates with my website to make it easy for clients to schedule

Inconvénients: For a while it was not compatible with Android, they have since created and Android app. Sometimes tough to get in touch with customer service

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Tiffany C.
Educator
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Appointments"

Commentaires: I have a wonderful time using square and I recommend it to everyone I know that’s in business

Avantages: I love that I’m able to link my business ventures together as far as appointment setting and use of the online store.

Inconvénients: What I didn’t like was the monthly fee but that’s gone now

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Kathleen S.
Owner\ Pet Stylist
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/08/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Commentaires: I started using the square in 2012 my business has grown thanks to all of the benefits and tools that the square has offered I recommend them always to all my clients who are going into or already have businesses.

Avantages: I like the ease of the square, from the on line scheduling to my daily deposits, it just makes life alot easier everything i need is at a touch of a button . Thank you.

Inconvénients: I havent found anything that I dislike.

• Publié le 12/08/2016
Isaias G.
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2016

"Great app - I wish the mobile version was as seamless as the desktop version"

Commentaires: This program is great, and is simple to use. For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.

Avantages: I like that the software automatically sends text and email reminders -- my customers really appreciate that.

Inconvénients: For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.

• Publié le 10/08/2016
Thomas F.
Thomas F.
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/04/2019

"Best way to schedule and keep track of appointments"

Avantages: I have been using Square appointments for awhile now with my photography company and love the way it works. It is easy for customers to make appointments and the software helps to make sure I have time everyday to get it done. It is easy to setup on your current website and start scheduling appointments.

Inconvénients: I currently like everything about this software.

• Publié le 11/04/2019
Jamie A.
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/08/2020

"Great customer service and does what it needs"

Commentaires: Great! Honestly, except for the forms situation...it was been what I need. Customer service reps are very nice and helpful.

Avantages: I like the simplicity of it, it is well organized, and it is user friendly....especially for a new business owner like me

Inconvénients: Yes, not having a forms option. I am in the beauty industry/PMU and it is super important for me to have clients fill out forms. Having to print them out and then having them fill them out on the day of their appointment is time consuming. I wish that Square already had the options to send clients forms (and forms with images on them). And having to turn on my location settings every time I wanted to log on to the app

• Publié le 22/08/2020
Beth S.
Owner/Operator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2016

"Auto Pilot Appointments!"

Commentaires: Wow, I love it, my clients love it, don't know how I would operate without it... Fifty percent of my clients book without me ever emailing/texting/calling. They request an appt, I accept, they show up. Totally frees up my time, don't even need to make "reminder" calls anymore.

Avantages: Ease of use for both me and clients, easy to write notes and track clients, easy to do personal notes to clients on confirmation, can instantly track history. Great communication, great client history without any effort. And that includes their tip history as well -- all tracked through Square.

Inconvénients: The fact that if I allow clients to cancel appointments on line, a cancellation shows up FOREVER on the overview page. Annoying.

• Publié le 06/08/2016