Avis clients sur Square Appointments

En savoir plus sur Square Appointments

Square Appointments est un PDV de planification tout-en-un pour la réservation, les paiements et la gestion des équipes.

En savoir plus sur Square Appointments

When I opened my practice I needed an appointment system that also worked with my merchant services. Square appointments was so easy to install and navigate.

The only problem with it is that typically our clients just want black and white, yes or no, a or b.

Square Appointments - Notes

Square Appointments a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 163 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Square Appointments ?

Matt
Matt
Freight Rate Analyst (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the easiest to set up app for appointments

5,0 l’année dernière

I loved how easy it was to set up. There were quite a few steps involved, but the app provided the steps needed and let me know if I was missing anything.

I don't have many cons right now. So far it's met all of my needs.

Lorrie
Lorrie
Independent Consultant (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Square appointments allows seamless appointment setting.

Commentaires : Allowing clients to 0ay at appointment set up makes a smooth transition without multiple steps from other processors.

Square appointments is easy to use and features everything that a small service oriented business needs. I love that clients can pay for the service from the appointment page.

At first I was confused on how to make payment from appointment window optional. The steps could have been more clear.

Allison
Aesthetician (Canada)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Square appointments in salon setting

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good experience and recommend to everyone in the same insaturé as me

Easy to use and syncs with the square app for easy client payment.

I don’t have anything that I don’t care for at this time

Artist (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Square Appointment

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like having the availability on my website for my customers to see it

But it is a little difficult setting it up on the website I had to reset it a few times.

Sarah
Bridal specialist (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great app for salon and bridal events!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall love square appointments way more than other scheduling apps we’ve used. It is the easiest and most customizable.

User friendly, easy to edit, easy to customize in general appointments. Individual appointments are easy to customize but a little more time needed.

The app glitches when it comes to the required cc on file. Even if that option is selected in settings, some clients somehow still bypass it. This is a big deal when they are new clients and end up being a no show.

Vasyl
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Convenient app for Online Scheduling and Booking

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Square Appointments is a convenient scheduling and booking solution for businesses. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy for clients to book appointments and for businesses to manage their schedule and client information. It also offers automated appointment reminders, online payments and it integrates with other Square services for a more complete business management solution.

I am yet to discover any cons with this tool.

Saskia
Nutritionist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Don't know what I would do if I didn't have Square Appointments - it's a life saver!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Just a fantastic experience overall.

Ease of use for both me and all of my clients.

Nothing! I have not experienced any short commings

Karla
Leasing Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Lash tech

Commentaires : Overall it has made it easy for booking

This software is great for self-employed and small entrepreneurs

There no dislikes is an amazing software

William
Admin/HR (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Perfect in most cases

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use and UI pleasing for the mobile access and consistent influx of client bookings

Too high priced to gain access to what should be a basic feature for those using the services of the app.

RIch
Owner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Customizable

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I wanted an easy to use free scheduling app that anyone could use.

My page was nice looking once I was able to get some help through tech support for the page. I was able to ad some pictures to personalize it more.

I had some challenges getting changes made and also when I attempted to add content to the mobile and web version I had to call tech support or chat with them.

Bonita
Business Owner (Canada)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Appointment Integration for Online Booking

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was one of the first Canadian adopters, and when I noticed a small issue with the postal code field (which at the time was set up for only American zip codes), which affected a client's ability to book a session with advance payment, Square support was quick to resolve the issue, and they offered me some free transaction fee coverage for my trouble. While I eventually switched to payment at the time of service, I appreciated how quickly and deftly my issue was resolved.

It works seamlessly, and allows me to give my clients a Covid message, and a link to my client/practitioner agreement before they even book their session. I love that it integrates Square software and my Google Calendar, so there is no duplication of effort. Though I do not use the feature, it's brilliant that it will allow me to accept payment through Square at the time clients book an appointment.

Some of the backend features could use some tweaking. Given how many of us work from home, there should be an option for a client to choose a remote session, not just their home or my office. I always have to contact clients to find out if they want to meet at my office or work via Zoom. That choice should be one that clients can make clearly at the time of booking their session.

Cory
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Loving it!

Commentaires : I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.

I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

I would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.

Jaree
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : This is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service.

I can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.

Services are more tailored to a product based business as opposed to a service based business making some of the features a little more difficult to utilize like I would like to use them.

freelancer/self-employ (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Square is a good and easy to use software.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it's good enough for me to continue use it. I recommended Square to one of my friends who starts her own retail business as well. If it's possible , I wish Square can lower down the credit cards payment process fee.

I like it's easy to set up and not expensive to start with just personal (no timeworker) use. No monthly fee is my most like part . It comes with a good monthly report for your business.

There's one thing I don't like is the 2.6% processing fee on credit cards payment . For a small business , it's too much for personal use.

April
Self employed (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Love this software

Commentaires : My overall experience with this software is awesome and I wouldn’t use anything else it’s that great

I love the fact that it’s easy to use and that it’s easy for my clients to use this has help my business greatly

There is nothing I don’t like about this software because it has been great and I couldn’t live with out it

Domeka
Nail stylist (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

Urnailtech

Commentaires : I enjoy my software .. It saves me time and stress. So grateful for the appointment book and app
I can understand the software great. The fee for appointment book is very reasonable. The fee for accessories are also awesome.

Easy to access ..my clients love it..love instant deposit

Nothing much ..maybe the fee ..also would be nice if my clients don't have to put all their information in every time they schedule an appointment

Flor
Massage therapist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Appointments

Commentaires : Combination of appointments and paying for services is an ideal combination

Easy to use and very effective. Simple way for clients to make appointments and paying for a service

Basic program but not as complete as massagebook. If you just want appointments, this is easy to use

Morgan
Founder and Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Square has everything you could need and now offering appointments for free for individuals!

Commentaires : Square Appointments has been easy to use, the new updates are great, and it's a one stop shop for my business and my clients.

this is easy to use and you really have the ability to adapt easily to the interface. The Square Appointments app has now been combined with Square POS. You are able to book appointments, send invoices, and use the POS all using one app now! It's definintely streamlined for us busy business owners.

There is an option to create recurring appointments but you can only select it for that day. Ex: Monday for the next X amount of weeks. I haven't been able to set it for MWF for X amount of weeks.

Ashley
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

A few waves in my smooth sailing

Commentaires : It's been smooth sailing with a few waves here and there. I'm really glad I can use both the square and the appointments together versus two different applications for one purpose.

I like the how my schedule comes up for the day. The reports, easy usage.

I hate having to login with my email and password over and over. I wish there were an app that I could stay logged in or just put in a 4 digit code for security purposes since my clients credit/debit cards could be charged. My customers hate that they have to put their card number in every time. The mobile layout needs a little work on some pages

Robert
Robert
Mortgage Processor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Square Appointments Review

Commentaires : This software is perfect and our clients/borrowers love it! I would venture to say that about 80% of our clients book their appointments with us via this software/website. They request their appointment date and time, we accept it and then they show up whether it be a phone conference or a face to face meet. This allows us to free up our time to generate more business/find more clients. HIGHLY recommended!

Ease of Use Convenient Changes are quick Reminders to clients are efficient and effective

We haven't really found anything that we dislike about this software.

Stylist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Love the ease and low fees!

Commentaires : So easy to use with my small business. Thank you for all of the wonderful features and tracking purchases/reports.

Low fees across the board! Same fees for all credit cards, no hidden fees. Love the option to send an invoice to customers via email to pay!

Service industry- - Once the customer signs and hits accept, they cannot go back to enter a tip. Most credit card processors, have the option to add the tip after- with square customer must do it before they sign, or you cannot do it

Rho
Creative Director (É.-U.)

Making appointments simple

Square is one of the easiest ways to make appointments and keep appointment straight. My staff Is so much more efficient using square appointments.

I can't think of anything I do not like about square appointments. It is easy it is simple it is a great way to get your business organized.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

I've never been disappointed with a Square product. Square appointments is great.

Square Appointments business scheduling system is simple to use. It allows you to schedule client appointments, and determine if you require prepayment for bookings- an important feature.

The only Con i'd have to say is the pricing on this product. If you're using this software for something that's not necessarily actually making you money, it may be worth just scheduling through outlook or something like that.

Sabrina
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

Commentaires : Great experience, may continue to use in the future.

That I was able to successfully have my clients book their appointments.

That I can’t show pictures of my work as preview.

veronica
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

Awesome and easy to use!

Commentaires : I am a massage therapist and i use this to accept credit card and Im able to send invoices to my clients and book appointments its very easy to use

its easy to use to book my clients appointments and it keeps me organized!