Avis clients sur DoTimely

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur DoTimely

Un système aussi simple que les SMS, mais assez performant pour optimiser la communication de votre équipe.

En savoir plus sur DoTimely

84 avis affichés

Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"DoTimely is the best!"

Avantages: ease of use, customer service, all in one for my small business

Inconvénients: there are some features that can only be done on web vs app. On the go this can sometimes be a challenge but i know the team is working on it.

envoyé par DoTimely le 10/02/2020

Hi Marissa,
Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Orquidea L.
  • Publié le 25/09/2020

"The best solution for my business"

Commentaires: AMAZING! Kudos to the DoTimely team, I really love the app. I'm so happy that many processes that took us a lot of time now they are solved with a click.

Avantages: When I found about DoTimely I couldn't believe it, it had everything that I needed for my business. It's like they read my mind and built it. They really thought about every bit of what a staff, client and admin would need. On the admin side Packages, subscriptions, calendars, invoices, notifications when packages expire, reports, staff payment, clients, and I could keep mentioning a bunch of great features that help you really focus on your business. The user experience for our clients' is great because they know what is going on with the service they hired. For the staff it's a great way to keep things organized.
Support is extraordinary! When needed, they help and guide you. They really consider feedback and solve whatever problem you have.
I'm based in Chile and the gateway Stripe does not work here, if it did, DoTimely would solve EVERYTHING for me!

Inconvénients: As I mentioned, I'm based in Chile and many of our clients and staff don't speak English so that was a challenge. Despite that, I still chose DoTimely over other solutions.
It would be great if DoTimely can find a way to link the account with Hubspot and offer more payment gateways.

envoyé par DoTimely le 20/11/2020

Hi Orquidea,
We are really glad that you are having a great experience with DoTimely.It was great to work with you and launch the app in the Spanish language.

• Publié le 25/09/2020
Ted T.
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Please read to save yourself a headache."

Commentaires: Speaking with the company from the start they were agreeable and excited. I paid for them to import our customers, which then had be be re-done by an employee as it wasn't accurately transcribed. After months of speaking with them they seem to believe that the major draw is online requests and cancellations. Which was something that appealed to me. The functionality to my team just didn't pan out. The lay out of the app is different for each OS, so training people couldn't be homogenized, they had no ability to help when there was no connectivity, and no way to not have it be a data hog in the field. It also saps batteries forcing some staff to carry field chargers as phones couldn't last an entire shift. They made a LOT of promises as to what they could do, and said it could all be customized for a fee. What they don't state is that anything you pay for they can then offer to your competition at no charge. Essentially anyone using this app is helping the company evolve to the needs of the client on the clients dime. Lastly I don't think anyone at the company (definitely no one KI spoke with over the 3 months we were assessing the software had any experience in the field of dog walking / pet sitting. The answer most gotten when we would reach out was "we'll look into it" and "that is how it works" without addressing the need, or acknowledging it with a a flippant answer. This software may be useful to an individual contributor, but not a team effort, it falls .

Avantages: The functions it does have mostly run smoothly.

Inconvénients: The app is a data hog that has to constantly be connected. If your customer is in an apartment complex that doesn't have connectivity your blind. No access to notes or instructions. If you have a employee with limited data it isn't usable. You have to use a work around if you have future appointments that you have to schedule but aren't' placing on a team member immediately. They want to force people to be paid commision vs an hourly rate.

envoyé par DoTimely le 26/05/2020

We regularly provide features to improve the software for our customers. There are items that are incorrectly stated. We did not charge for importing the data. In fact, the account was billed for only a single month over many months. We provided data template and imported custom data free of charge. Our support conducted number of training sessions and were available in person to answer the questions.
Software customization for fee is an optional benefit to our users. It is not feasible for us to build features for free that no other user is asking for. With no contract plans, the ask to invest thousands in development which we may never be able to recoup is not fair.
Our customer service team is very responsive to resolve issues but they cannot respond quickly to complex feature ask which need cross team analysis.
Large teams are using DoTimely successfully and it may not be a good fit for your processes. We hope as new features are added, the system meets your future needs.

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Candice W.
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"Fantastic software!!"

Commentaires: This software has made my life 100 times easier. It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

Avantages: It is so easy to use and fully customizable for whatever you need it for. I've created so much variation in the system and my clients and employees all find it so easy. The report cards are fantastic and give a since of security to my clients. The customer service is absolutely wonderful! I've never had to wait for very long to get a response and they work out any issues very quickly!

Inconvénients: It does glitch every now and then and it will drain your battery life, but so does every other software out there haha.

Hi Candice,
Your feedback is much appreciated.

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Matthew S.
Managing Director
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"5* Software - Dog walking"

Commentaires: Makes planning multiple dog walks over several staff members a breeze and logs each walk as evidence of it being completed too. Had a glitch with the bookings which was quickly fixed with an email to their support.

Avantages: Very easy to use
Free app for both android and ios
Tracks walks brilliantly
Individual login for each staff member

Inconvénients: Nothing. Does everything we need it too very well.

envoyé par DoTimely le 24/07/2020

Hi Matthew, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad we are adding value to your business.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Monica F.
  • Publié le 16/04/2021

"Simple and Comprehensive Booking Software"

Avantages: We use DoTimely for our dog walking and day care business, and find the various features work well together: the integrated booking request portal/calendar clarifies the schedule for both our clients and staff, the fields for client/pet profile details are very thorough, and the chat feature enables easy communication between clients and staff. We also like the reminder emails regarding pet vaccination expiry and pet birthdays, and the integrated client key inventory. All of these features are free to use as well.

Inconvénients: We have no complaints about DoTimely, and have found that their support team answers all of our questions and concerns promptly and effectively.

envoyé par DoTimely le 19/04/2021

Hi Monica,
Thanks a lot for your comments.

• Publié le 16/04/2021
Brett S.
Chief Dog Walking Officer
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"DoTimely Review - Very Valuable"

Commentaires: DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next! The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!

Avantages: I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it. One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff. The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations. Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.

Inconvénients: At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

envoyé par DoTimely le 04/03/2019

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

• Publié le 15/02/2019
Kimiko R.
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

"Must have app!"

Commentaires: Every time I've had a question relating to set up or use of the app, customer service is very quick to respond.
I'm more than pleased to be using this software and will continue to use it

Avantages: I love that this app doesn't cost a monthly subscription but still has ALL the benefits of other apps like it. That is the sole reason we use it! My customers love that they get to see the GPS map of our walks, pictures, and visit notes. Some of them don't have the app downloaded, so they just get the information in an email. I like that it organizes my day, my customers can request/cancel appointments on their own, I have all the invoices features that I need (including package pricing), and it alerts me when there's a pet birthday or vaccine that needs updating. It really has everything the other software companies do, but they only charge per invoice. I don't know how thats all they charge, but as a brand new business, I'm sooooo happy I found this software.

Inconvénients: The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features. I've made it work and still have it listed as a service, I just wish it could keep track of how many rooms are available, etc. I know that dog boarding is it's own thing, separate from walks/pet sitting; but, I'm still holding out for an app that can do all of it.

envoyé par DoTimely le 20/07/2020

Hi Kimiko, Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to know you are using lot of DoTimely features that add value to your business. We are always looking to add new features that help our customers.

Chrissy W.
Professional Pet Care Provider
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/08/2019

"DoTimely serves its purpose for my business needs!"

Commentaires: DoTimely helps set me apart from my competitors that don't use a software by building trust with quick and accurate communication along with pictures and GPS tracking. I'm a solo pet care provider that is in the beginning of my business stage and it helps me to be professional and organized at a very affordable price.

Avantages: I like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do. I also like the ability to leave detailed notes with pictures during the service. It also allows them to send me messages during the service to ask questions or ask me to do something that they forgot about.
I like the fact that DoTImely has a customer login link that allows me to a client portal to my website.

Inconvénients: I wish that it would alert me when a client changes any of their information on the pets or their profile. I wish that it would allow more than 1 document to be uploaded in the vaccination records. I wish that you had the option to customize an add on price like you do the service price. It took a while for me to get use to scheduling clients such as my Dog Boarding and Overnight Pet Sitting. I have figured it out now but it took a while to get it. I also have clients that think it is difficult to request services through the software and one says they feel like they have to do it one day at a time instead of multiple days because it's too confusing. Maybe if it was set up using hours and minutes instead of just minutes. I wish that the additional questions that I create was put in a category besides supplementary. My clients don't think to look there because it makes them think of insurance so they skip it. The tutorial videos are hard to learn from due to no sound.

envoyé par DoTimely le 06/09/2019

Hi Chrissy,
We really appreciate your comments.

• Publié le 26/08/2019
Business Development Manager
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"Excellent integrated CRM"

Commentaires: Overall, this software has been very helpful and solved our need for reporting. Being that they only charge for invoices this is well worth the time to learn and use.

Avantages: I like that it offers a pet specific CRM, Invoicing, scheduling, payroll, and reporting. They don't charge per user like most CRM's do and they have a great customer support team.

Inconvénients: The scheduling doesn't allow for drag and drop in order to change the times of appointments. This is a benefit and a downfall, it decreases errors but also makes scheduling a little more tedious.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. The software does offer appointment drag and drop in the Calendar (Monthly/Weekly/Daily) view. Please reach out to support@dotimely.com and we will be happy to provide more information on this.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 07/01/2020
Joshua K.
Co-Owner
  • Publié le 15/01/2018

"Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!"

Commentaires: If you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.

Avantages: DoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc. The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation in response to feedback. We have had dozens of feedback email conversations and a couple of conference calls directly with the co-founder and Head of Product of DoTimely, discussing ways to make the platform even better. They have welcomed these discussions, made us feel like true partners and then followed up with solutions that are then implemented into the platform very quickly (I'm talking within hours or up to a few weeks, depending on the complexity). You just don't see that kind of partnership between most software companies and their clients. If they'll even give a client the "time of day" to discuss feedback, it would generally be followed with a "We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration for the future." DoTimely is the polar opposite and it's so refreshing. One of our favorite features is the in-app chat. It allows for real-time chatting between us (the business owners), our team members and our clients. Personal touch and relationships are a huge part of our business and the chat feature allows us to seamlessly keep in touch daily.

Inconvénients: Early on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades! The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

envoyé par DoTimely le 16/01/2018

Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 15/01/2018
Dina M.
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2019

"So Happy I found this!"

Avantages: I began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly. The cost to use is very very reasonable especially for the everything you're getting. The GPS map and the photos are great, and the app always works. So far it's never been down or had glitches and I use it daily. Some of my customers have commented on how much they love it and it's easy for them to schedule walks and keep in touch with us, view invoices, input vet info, etc. You can also see how your business is doing $$$ weekly, daily, or by service. This is a fantastic product and I'm very happy I found it and certainly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their business organized and simple, yet customizable.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

envoyé par DoTimely le 08/02/2019

Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 29/01/2019
Betzy S.
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

"Makes my life easier"

Commentaires: I love how practical it is and that I’m able to afford it since my business is still relatively new; customer service is also great! They respond pretty quickly.

Avantages: It’s super practical; I basically manage my whole business through this platform, bookings, scheduling, invoicing, Payments, updates to clients and I can even message clients through it. It makes my life a lot easier!

Inconvénients: I would love it if clients could be able to pay automatically after booking; or set automatic payments for All prepaid invoices.

envoyé par DoTimely le 20/07/2020

Hi Betzy, We appreciate your feedback. We will share your feedback with the development team for invoice processing.

Emily R.
Business owner
  • Publié le 10/10/2018

"Great!"

Commentaires: Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon! I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

Avantages: I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far. - customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily - my bookings have increased - it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff - having everything in one place is so helpful - customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

Inconvénients: There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same. Features that would really help make this software better are: - better customisation of client and pet forms (including being able to remove existing fields) - customisation of visit reports (adding additional checkboxes) - customisation of the customer sign-up/login page and welcome page on their account - notifications (even just by email) whenever a new customer signs up. Currently there is no way to sort customers by sign up date, so this is impossible to keep track of

envoyé par DoTimely le 17/10/2018

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 10/10/2018
Jerome M.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 16/08/2019

"Pet services"

Commentaires: DoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.

Avantages: It has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use

Inconvénients: The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

envoyé par DoTimely le 06/09/2019

Hi Jerome,
We really appreciate your comments.

• Publié le 16/08/2019
Jena N.
  • Publié le 22/08/2018

"DoTimely has been a game changer for this small business"

Commentaires: As they are a new app there are still some things they need to iron out. However, they are open to suggestions and answer questions very quickly and are very helpful in fixing the problem. If they can't fix it, then it is now on the list of things they work on for the future. So far they have fixed everything they said they would. This app has streamlined my business and made it significantly easier to book appointments, close out appointments and keep accountability with my walkers. My clients love it. My walkers love it. Win. Win.

Avantages: My clients love all of the perks that come with this app. They love seeing the GPS so that they know for sure the walker was there when they said they were and how far they actually walked their dog. This is huge since we are a business relying on accountability.

Inconvénients: My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages. I am unable to fix that on my end. However, once I reached out to them it was fixed within 5 minutes. Hard to be upset about that.

envoyé par DoTimely le 27/08/2018

Jena, really appreciate your feedback!

• Publié le 22/08/2018
Jeanne T.
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Amazing software for running my business"

Commentaires: Amazing!! DoTimely has helped me to grow my business. The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business. The product is great for my team and the customers/. Easy to use!

Avantages: It is very easy to communicate with my customers and staff in one place. I can make changes to the schedule and update customer information quickly and easily so all of the team is up to date! The app saves me so much time so I can spend more time growing my business and building relationships with the customers. Being able to invoice my customers and create paystubs has also save me time and money.

Inconvénients: I would like to see my profit on this app with the invoices and pay stubs.

envoyé par DoTimely le 22/03/2020

Jeanne,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. We appreciate you as our customer.

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Tisha W.
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"Value"

Commentaires: Great customer service. When I started using the software they set up a phone call with an expert who walked me through getting started and answered all of my questions. When I email them with questions I get a super fast response every time.

Avantages: Great value for the money. Unlimited clients and employees, and the only fees are for invoicing.

Inconvénients: Not as user friendly for clients as I would like. I sometimes have to assist them with using the software.

envoyé par DoTimely le 07/10/2019

Hi Tisha,
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Rachel B.
  • Publié le 16/02/2018

"Awesome platform that allows me to maximize my time where it counts"

Avantages: The platform is extremely user-friendly for both business & customer. I have very few requests from my clients for trouble-shooting items within DoTimely so it doesn't create more work for me having to troubleshoot. Additionally, their customer service is very fast to respond so if I ever have clients who have questions, I can send them directly to DoTimely. Everything is connected - data is shared between all parts of the system making it extremely functional to use from any page of the platform. The features are above & beyond what I would ask for in a system. It has everything. If you stumble upon something that you do want that the platform doesn't have, then just send the request & they'll add it! Lastly, the platform is exceptionally affordable for all the features & time it saves me. I estimate this platform saves me up to 80 hours of admin work a month.

envoyé par DoTimely le 21/02/2018

Rachel, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 16/02/2018
Carole L.
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"Awesome Customer Service"

Commentaires: DoTimely customer service is out of this world!! You call, email or chat online either way I get very quick responses--they are also very patient to explain any questions to you and so very helpful and kind!!!

Avantages: I researched many, many pet softwares currently on the market ---I decided to use DoTimely for my pet care service business--best choice I ever made--this software is very, very user friendly--not only is the software user friendly --DoTimely provides easy guides to use the software and constantly keeps you updated on any changes---on top of being very user friendly, keeping you updated, the customer service is totally outstanding and very quick to respond--I have even had response in the middle of the night and weekends..I highly recommend any pet sitting service to use

Inconvénients: Honestly right now I have no cons about this software currently

envoyé par DoTimely le 27/08/2018

Carole, really appreciate your feedback!

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Emily R.
Co-Owner of Dog Walking Co
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/06/2018

"DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very time"

Commentaires: I automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.

Avantages: The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!

Inconvénients: They are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

envoyé par DoTimely le 05/06/2018

Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 02/06/2018
Paige S.
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2020

"Great App for the Service Industry"

Commentaires: This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

Avantages: I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.

Inconvénients: I wish that pictures could be uploaded to all created services when I submit their summaries, not just comments, not just the ones that have a start and stop timer. It would also be great if clients could receive the summaries in a text and not just an email.

envoyé par DoTimely le 27/07/2020

Hi Paige,
Thanks for your feedback. We do offer text message services. Please reach out to our support to get that turned on for your account. Also, you can send photos to your customers using the Chat feature at any time.

• Publié le 25/07/2020
Cody S.
Owner, operator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Such Amazing Support!!"

Commentaires: It has been amazing! its saved me tons of money using Do Timely, kept me more organized, given new clients more peace of mind and on the rare occasions ive had issues or questions, their support staff has been quick to reply and fix my issues (usually of my own doing).

Avantages: Its so easy to use and has features of much products with a much higher price point! As a dog walker, It allows my clients to rely less just on trust that myself and my future employees are doing what we are hired to do.

Inconvénients: The only down side is that I had some issues running the app on Android, but I switched to IOS soon after and it has been pretty flawless ever since!

Hi Cody,
We really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Alex W.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Excellent platform for managing business"

Commentaires: DoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.

Avantages: DoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.

Inconvénients: Occasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

envoyé par DoTimely le 12/12/2018

Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Pamela B.
  • Publié le 11/01/2018

"Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support"

Avantages: After evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

envoyé par DoTimely le 02/02/2018

Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.

• Publié le 11/01/2018