France Produit local

Avis clients sur VideoPsalm

4,8 (11) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur VideoPsalm

VideoPsalm - Notes

VideoPsalm a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 11 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé VideoPsalm ?

Mike
Mike
Manager, System Analysts (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

So many features for so little cost! Can't beat it.

VideoPsalm is an awesome piece of software. As a fledgling church, we were looking for presentation software that was free since we had no budget. I tried a few different ones but ended up with VideoPsalm. There is a learning curve to get started but once you get the hang of it, it's incredibly easy to use. I can't think of a feature I've needed that it couldn't do. Video background, song imports, multiple import formats (PPT, PDF, etc), and more. Support is also great. I've emailed the author a few times and always get a prompt response. If you're looking for church presentation software, even if you have a huge budget, check out VideoPsalm and you'll love it.

Some quirkiness in the UI that you have to learn but only minor things. Once you get the hang of it, they don't even matter.

Victor
Church Volunteer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

LOOK NO FURTHER... REALLY !

Commentaires : We also use this in home groups and outreach ministries where a hefty desktop is not available. Some our our students use this program for their school presentations.

I have tried a lot of free "worship presentation" software and this is the best so far. We have been using this since ver 1.13 (2013). Ver 1.22 is very stable. From time to time I check my other "contender presentation software" to see if they have become better than VideoPsalm but they have NOT. I can still use the program even with a 2014 IBM T500 C2D laptop - I turn off lyrics shading and use smaller video files (convert HD files to 720p with lower scan rates). On our main desktop (gaming class), I can use all the features and larger video files. The ability setup a presentation at home, save it in a USB drive then run it in the church computer is my favorite feature. You can also operate the program with a presentation remote control clicker.

Looking forward to the next version with a confidence monitor / stage output feature.

customer service representative (Liban)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

easy to use

4,0 l’année dernière

easy to use and simple, it is mainly a complete software, it is Compatible with PowerPoint.

it provides only the basic features for presentation

Duane
Audio/video Volunteer (É.-U.)

Our church loves VideoPsalm. It satisfies all our presentation requirements. And it is free!

Our small church (100 members) has been using VideoPsalm for two years, starting with V1.16. Previously used PowerPoint. We wanted software for easy access to songs and Bible translations for worship and sermon support. Bulletproof text over video sold us over the buggy also-rans out there. Its a feature rich offering that will satisfy most congregational needs.

Every time I think I've discovered a flaw, there is an option setting that corrects the issue. Be aware that because of the handling of video, you'll need at least a moderately powered computer. Beware of older machines. Use a modern i3 or i5 computer with at least 4G memory.

Harm van
Geen (Pays-Bas)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Vraag over bijbel teksten

Commentaires : Verder een mooi programma

De liederen die wij zondags nodig hebben kunnen we Permira gebruiken. De bijbel teksten gaat wat moeilijk. 1 tekst op het scherm wil wel. Maar als het 10 of 20 deeeltjes zijn kan ik deze niet in zijn geheel op het scherm krijgen. Wie heeft een oplossing hieromtrent. Als het 20 verzen zijn dan moet dat soms over twee verdeeld worden. Het lukt mijn niet.

Zie hier boven. Bijbel teksten op het scherm en zo mogelijk te Kopie er van te maken of een pdf formaat

Réponse de l'équipe de VideoPsalm

il y a 2 ans

Hi Harm, Thank you for your review! VideoPsalm 1.27 will enable to display easily several Bible verses on one slide. With version 1.26, please let me know if the following article explains well enough how to display several Bible verses on the same slide: http://myvideopsalm.weebly.com/blog/how-to-put-several-bible-verses-on-a-single-slide Feel free to contact the support here: https://myvideopsalm.weebly.com/contact.html

Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)

Excellent software with lots of songbooks and bibles available.

The importing of songs from other software formats, but especially from txt files is as easy as clicking a button. Lots of customising options (color, text, size, background etc.). THe best is the ability to add a mp3 file to a song. Useful for a small chrurch where there is limited music insturments/players available.

Some minor functionalities lacking like superscripting bible verse numbers and loosing focus of the mouse when clicking outside of the main program window.

Shelley
Staff (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés

Easy to Use Software

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The software is easy to use and functional. The low cost gave us an ability to enhance our presentation when we otherwise could not. This was a great option for a small church as well as a large church. It is very versatile with the amount of options in the data base. we were able to run smoothly.

The time it takes to set up the software and making changes can be cumbersome.

Roger
Preacher (Venezuela)

Video Psalm is an excellent software for the presentation of slides in the church.

-It is very easy to use. - Provides endless possibilities for the creation of our slides with respect to font color, font type, font size, backgrounds, effects, transitions among others. - You can add different versions and translations of the Bible. -You can insert different types of multimedia material to presentations such as songs, videos, gif images, among others. -You can work on a project or slide while another image is displayed on the screen.

- It has very few aspects to improve. It could be said that the program works better with a fairly fast computer so that the videos and the entire presentation can be displayed without inconveniences.

Operation Manager (Pakistan)
Électronique grand public, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best Presentation Software

Commentaires : Before using this software i am facing many problems in making my business projects and presentations. After using this software i successfully and easily manage many projects and presentations.

The best features of this software i easily make very good presentations. I personally like the best thing i easily drag the videos in presentation and as well as change the sound behind the videos. By using VideoPsalm software i can easily apply templates, color themes and multiple features in presentations.

One thing i dislike the most updates system. During my using period i did't receive any new update and new features and templates and attractive fonts.

Director, Executive Projects (Office of the DHS Director) (É.-U.)
Administration publique

The best worship presentation software that I've used to date!

I highly recommend this as worship presentation software. It makes transitions between music slides and audio/visual easy.

I only wish that I could have found out about this presentation software sooner! It meets nearly all of my church's needs.

June
Church worker (Philippines)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

The best church software so far!!!

Commentaires : This is simply an amazing software and best of all it's free. :-)

It's very easy to learn and use and has all the important features that we need in a church software. I love the bilingual option to display Bible verses and that the Bibles are for free. It even has great features that I never thought would be helpful during a worship service. Adding files are a breeze and it's amazing that it can easily sync your work from one computer to another. The multi media team enjoy using it.

I was recently reviewing other church software but so far none can compare to this one. I have no negative thing to say about this software so far.