Avis clients sur Worship Extreme

par Worship Extreme

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Worship Extreme

Discover a sleek, simple, lightweight presentation solution designed exclusively for churches and ministries.

En savoir plus sur Worship Extreme

18 avis affichés

Sound Engineer
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2018

"Simple & Inexpensive"

Commentaires: I could pay up front for Pro Presenter and pay for upgrades every 2 to 4 years.
With Worship Extreme I pay monthly and always have the most updated version.
I feel that Worship Extreme is much simpler to use than Pro Presenter. I don't have 5 different screens on stage. I'm not needing 10 different backgrounds or layers. I just need to get song lyrics, bible scripture, and PowerPoint slides to the congregation. Worship Extreme focuses on doing that really well.

Avantages: The constant updates.
The ease of use.
Use of the cloud. (Upload and create cues from home; they'll load at work.)
User names and privileges per user.
Remote access with app.

Inconvénients: It not well known.
Updates are quick but they still stall you from work. (Less than 5 minutes.)

• Publié le 02/08/2018
Charlie L.
Tech services
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"A feature-rich and easy-to-learn worship presentation tool"

Commentaires: Worship Extreme was designed specifically for churches with an understanding of the kinds of presentation needs modern church services rely on. From the ground up, great thought has been given to keeping it simple, and yet making the program versatile and powerful. Our paid and volunteer staff have all found the program very easy to learn, which means we are not dependent on a few tech specialists to set up our Sunday services. Worship Extreme has been a great addition to our church media resources and I highly recommend it.

Avantages: It takes just minutes to lay out an entire worship service including song lyrics, video clips, and sermon slides. Extremely intuitive and easy to use. When using the cloud-storage capabilities, multiple church staff can build the presentation from multiple locations, in-church or remotely. Built-in integration with CCLI makes it easy to import song lyrics and handle song copyright acknowledgments. Integration with Google Slides means pastors can prepare their messages without proprietary and expensive software suites. Song lyrics can very quickly be modified when a worship leader makes changes to the musical arrangement.

Inconvénients: I really can't think of anything. Worship Extreme has been very well thought-out.

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Fabian L.
Youth Co-Lead
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2021

"The software and the makers are awesome"

Commentaires: This software boosted our youth service tremendously, allowed me to be more calm while in service because it just works and i can prepare stuff the day before at home. This software also allowed everything to just be more smooth. Between Songbeamer and Presenter there is a world of difference.

Avantages: You can create your whole service at home and then come to church, open the software and its all there.
The integration with SongSelect is really nice, it just works very well.
The mobile app allows me to sit wherever i want to sit in the room while the service is going.
The lyrics automatically show in a very nice way with the default templates.
Its super easy to learn the basics of it. After one hour of learning i felt like i understood the entire software.
It looks very nice and modern.
The integrations between Presenter, Planning and Music Stand are saving us lots of time and allow people to focus on what is important.

Inconvénients: Nothing. This software is amazing and the developers are very friendly and open. Try it! :)

• Publié le 16/09/2021
Texas Works Advisor II
Administration publique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2019

"Not what I expected"

Commentaires: I was not happy with the performance for the software. I feel that it was cobbled together and that improvements were made on the fly. I feel there are better options for the price.

Avantages: The software is easy to navigate for the most part. It has some interesting features that almost work.

Inconvénients: I was not impressed with the graphics user interface, seems clunky and hard to navigate. Features are lacking, practically multiple display options. No option for control of second PC. No way to import powerpoint and no way to import Google Slides. The software is at best for a novice user and does not have advanced features to run a large scale production with.

• Publié le 25/02/2019
Michael P.
Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/02/2021

"It is functional and useful"

Commentaires: Overall, it was good. We ended up switching to another platform but not because of any issues with it but rather we were offered other programs in a package. Some of the features that we had with Worship Extreme, we miss having now.

Avantages: The ease with which is ties to Song Select is nice. It is fairly easy to figure out how to use it and doesn't take much training to do.

Inconvénients: It was buggy at times. It seemed somewhat limited as to some of it's functionality when compared with similar products.

• Publié le 21/02/2021
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Customer Service Agent
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Good Replacement for Power Point"

Commentaires: We are in our third month of using this software with great hopes for future use. We are learning and getting better each week. Many issues could be due to user error/ignorance, for sure. The training videos help a lot and we've discovered some things on our own. We're going to try a few other programs before we fully invest in Worship Extreme, but so far this one is at the top of the list.

Avantages: Worship Extreme functions much like some other presentation software (ProPresenter, MediaShout, etc.) at a comparable cost. I figure the yearly amount just about matches the one-time amount of other programs if you're upgrading every 3-5 years. One of the best things about this software is that you don't have to wait to upgrade. You're always using the latest version, and there's even an option to participate in beta versions before the next update is released.
As far as ease of use, it is comparable. I actually found it easier than ProPresenter in the slide template department.
Integration with SongSelect is great! The preview of the song is very helpful in choosing the right song from a list of identical titles, unlike Planning Center where all you have to go on is the CCLI Song number. Not knowing the number, you have to take a guess, import the song, go to the song, and see if it's the right one - if not, you have to delete it and try again. Worship Extreme saves a LOT of time in this area.
In the song editor, I like having the ability to set the order of the slides. That way, I don't have to worry about someone knowing which slide comes next. But they still have the ability to click on any slide if we go off script and repeat a chorus or something.
One of the best features is the stage display app that corresponds with the program. This is invaluable for singers who can see the next slide before it's actually displayed - especially if the slide change is delayed!

Inconvénients: The integration with Power Point is not great. We lose transitions and sometimes formatting. We've had to save PPT files as pictures in order to keep everything looking the same. If we use the "view with Power Point Viewer" feature, the computer locks up and we get the blue spinning circle of death. Not cool during a sermon!
There are a few other bugs, like the constant syncing when using the stage display app, which for some reason messes up the slide order after the sync.
The remote app has great potential but is far from usable for us at this point. It's not reliable enough to use live yet (especially for lyrics with fast slide changes), but I have high hopes for future updates.

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Jake T.
Worship Pastor
  • Publié le 29/02/2020

"The absolute best value!"

Commentaires: I have been a pro subscriber for about three years now. We all understand the limitations of smaller budgets. Pro fits nicely in my annual expenditures, and I am able to accomplish everything I need to visually for our services.

Avantages: The fact that I am all over the place because of the demands of ministry proves to be difficult when needing to sit down and work on cue lists for the upcoming weekend. I need the functionality to work on various presentations wherever I am at whenever I have the time. For the price point, ease of use, and the ability to sync cue lists, my opinion is that Worship Extreme is the best.

Inconvénients: It takes the sync process a bit to get going at times, but that's probably due to my antiquated computer in our tech room.

• Publié le 29/02/2020
Christopher D.
Worship Minister
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Very easy to use and the support is amazing"

Commentaires: As the person in charge of our church presentations, I love worship extreme. It's easy to use and we've never had an issue in our service.

Avantages: It is CLOUD based! I've used many presentation programs in the past and all of them (at the time) required me to save my work to a flash drive and transfer it from computer to computer. Worship Extreme saves all your work, videos, backgrounds, etc.. automatically and allows you to easily work across multiple computers. The interface is also modern looking and super easy to use. Worship Extreme is constantly being updated (at no cost to you!) and the interaction with support is amazing. I recently joined their Facebook group and if I ever need help, it usually takes minutes for someone to respond.

Inconvénients: So far I like it all. Like every new program, it takes a few times to learn the ins and outs but I found Worship Extreme much easier to learn than other programs in the same industry.

Gregory B.
Lead Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

"Great Software"

Commentaires: Awesome.... love it!

Avantages: The software is affordable... has iCloud which is awesome.... has stage display which is a great feature for churches.... it is easy to use... and I love the fact that it’s not hard to teach someone else to use and operate.... this has been the best worship and media software that we have ever had!

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are issues.... but worship extreme is always updating its software which usually always fixes the problem.... other than that it is a great software!

Janet D.
Administrator/Marketing Dir
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Highly Recommend - Great Presenter Software"

Commentaires: This program was so easy for our volunteers to get used to. They had no problem transitioning over from ProPresenter. Everyone loves the functionality and ease of use.

Avantages: Cost and ease of use. Coming from ProPresenter, this sofware is so easy and with the ability to sync the playlist to use from any location. This does everything and is free!

Inconvénients: Would like an few more options on how the scripture references can look, like making the chapter/book smaller, but keeping the verse a different size.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Ajay H.
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"Highly Recommended"

Avantages: The features and ease of use are great, but the entry level options of FREE you can't beat. Any church I am doing an integration contract with I recommend Worship Extreme. I have not had one church change to another piece of software way or complain about the the software

Inconvénients: You will need a constant internet connection to use the free version. I wish that more bibles were available on the store (you can easily find free XML bibles that can be imported in Worship Extreme. You just have to search for them)

• Publié le 19/04/2018
Peter W.
Senior Pastor
  • Publié le 27/02/2020

"Excellent app, great people"

Commentaires: We were one of the earlier implementers of Worship Extreme & had the opportunity to make suggestions & to provide feedback from a MacOS perspective. Our experience has been hugely satisfying & easy!

Avantages: Easy use. Web based with iCloud syncvery visual in its interface & use. Wonderful support.

Inconvénients: Importing slides from Keynote through the Powerpoint menu can be a bit flakey but seems to be improving. Our slides can be quite complex & graphical which might not to be helpful

Garrett M.
Assistant Pastor
  • Publié le 27/02/2020

"Worship Extreme for the win"

Commentaires: We've thoroughly enjoyed Worship Extreme and would recommend it to others, especially if you don't have a big budget for presentation software.

Avantages: I really enjoy the SongSelect feature in which we can simply write in a song and it will bring up the different options. It is a time saver. We have WE downloaded on multiple computers for the different ministries at our church, but it's all on ONE cloud. It seems like they're constantly improving the software.

Inconvénients: There are times when we upload something to the cloud from one computer and sometimes it won't upload on the other computers. Eventually it will, though.

Christopher S.
Pastor
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"pastors view"

Commentaires: wonderful for slide presentation

Avantages: very easy to use works perfectly for worship services

Inconvénients: hard to incorporate a new bible version, I have been trying for 2 years to add NKJV bible to our system and have not been successful

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Kevin R.
Ministry Leader
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 30/12/2020

"Great option for Church projection, but lacks a couple features"

Commentaires: Easy to use, but lacks a couple of features.

Avantages: Very easy to use. Remote app is great. This is a cloud based product so I could make changes from a remote site and it updated on the church computer. integrated google slides use is awesome.

Inconvénients: The remote app could allow user customization of the layout. Remote app should also allow the addition of songs/presentations/scripture/media on the fly. The inability to use powerpoint transitions (flyins of text, etc).

• Publié le 30/12/2020
David P.
worship pastor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 28/12/2020

"Great product"

Avantages: Easy to use, cheap, works well for church settings

Inconvénients: Not a whole lot of features unless you want to pay more

• Publié le 28/12/2020
Mgcineleni D.
Accountant
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2021

"Just Try And Enjoy It"

Commentaires: Worship Extreme offers an overall new window to enjoy virtual assemblies. Most features are best using the pro-version of the software

Avantages: This presentation media software is a very good innovation that enable users to enjoy most of its features which are indeed relatively easier to use.

Inconvénients: We do expect the software engineers to upgrade it by adding in new features which are currently lacking that would further improve the users' ease of use.

• Publié le 14/05/2021
Andrija J.
Free Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Worship Extreme is interesting type of service.it's worth a try."

Avantages: Ease of use and convenience of opportunity.

Inconvénients: I visually dislike it. As it lacks spirituality. In this business, it forgets who He is to be worshiped. I have not noticed that God or Jesus is mentioned, and there is no Scripture guiding ideas.