Avis clients sur Salonist

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Salonist

Helps You Automate Your Sales With Follow-ups Manage Invoices, Appointments, Packages, Memberships, Campaigns to Meet Business Goals.

En savoir plus sur Salonist

11 avis affichés

Neeraj G.
Neeraj G.
Co Founder
Services d'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 24/11/2017

"Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon."

Avantages: head master "Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon. The systems log everything, who is accessing currently, how many customers I've got till now, how much money we have charged, and which product needs a replacement. Even if I am away, I can have a track of everything with me. Having the peace of mind whilst I'm away from the salon is priceless. The reduction in paperwork has taken the pressure off me, meaning I can spend more time getting more important things done. Thank you Salonist for such priceless software"

Inconvénients: Can minimize the customer gathering details.But the Overall Software is awesome and we loved it lot.It manages every thing we need.

Dina G.
Managing Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Practising Salonist has been a great experience so far"

Commentaires: Honestly, I don't find any issues with this software. Managing every feature is seamless

Avantages: Though, i was looking for the fully-featured Salon software to fulfil all technological requirement of my salon. Lately, i came across, "Salonist". The story remains effective until now

Inconvénients: This Salon Software has sorted all my daily chaos and has exceeded my expectations. The Salonist team has guided us once and honestly; it is totally hassle-free. It makes managing the appointment very easy and does not require any training to use. Tracking and following-up the customers has become such an easy task to manage the post-relationship with them. I am now managing a large inventory of my Salon products in an organized manner. The billing system also helps to engage potential customers with their own payment method choices. Now, i can inform the customers regarding their schedule appointments by SMS and email. The best feature of this software is that it has a customized package option.

envoyé par Shrivra le 16/01/2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Surith R.
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2021

"Salonist"

Avantages: Its the integration with other systems and the functionality of the calendar. They have got the basic requirements right which makes it easier for us to do the daily tasks efficiently.

Inconvénients: Support & the customization of certain functions are limited.

• Publié le 12/04/2021
Starr R.
Owner/Operator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2021

"Everything my spa business needs for all my locations, all in one place."

Commentaires: Amazing

Avantages: Salonist is everything salons and spa need, from the front end to the back end, employee management, customer relations, marketing, I mean everything!!!! Schedule up your next 12 months campaigns, and the automations do the rest!!! Multiple options for payment collection, I mean it's definitely worth every single penny!!!!! No need for any other subscriptions, my clients can even complete their forms... And Everything is in one place!!!!

Inconvénients: It's hard to come up with cons because the Salonist software is constantly being upgraded and updated. One thing that could improve is the Android app for all salonist customers, but they do have custom apps for individual businesses for an add-on fee which I haven't tried yet but I would love to try soon.

• Publié le 24/06/2021
Hari S.
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 30/06/2021

"Salonist software Review"

Commentaires: We used it for appointment settings, Payroll, and other management scenarios.

Avantages: The superb integration Hairscouts needs and the user interface functionality.

Inconvénients: i like everything about it. Nothing comes to the top of my mind that I didn't like.

• Publié le 30/06/2021
Ankush D.
Managing Director
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

"Satisfied"

Avantages: Convenient and easy to access.. admin has all the access to change anything within the software

Inconvénients: None so far.. the only thing is software is a bit heavy to access..

envoyé par Shrivra le 09/04/2021

Thanks

Zin lang L.
Salon Owner
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2018

"Best software for my salon."

Commentaires: Easily solve the problem of Appointments management.

Avantages: I am using salonist from the last 4 months. Now I manage my salon task easily as compare to before 4 months. I like its Easy Management of Salon Appointments feature. Salonist's members are also helpful they support me in learning this software. Thank you salonist team!

Inconvénients: It is not multi lingual. Apart from this it is perfect software.

• Publié le 06/09/2018
Joseph P.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"Salonist is a Great Product."

Avantages: Salonist is a great product with a lot of features that make salon management easy and efficient. Covers everything from appointments to marketing.

Inconvénients: I have only used support once and it was slow to respond. They need to improve response time so that customer support tickets are answered within 24 hours in my opinion.

• Publié le 03/05/2021
Technical Content Writer
Services d'information, 11-50 employés
    Sans note

"Wonderful Software!!!"

Avantages: The best thing about this software is that it always keep the entire record of the customer in an impressive way. It is manageable and very easy to access.

Inconvénients: Till now, I don't find any flaw. But I am looking forward to further enhancement of this wonderful software. Salonist you rock

envoyé par Shrivra le 09/04/2021

Thanks

Nikita M.
E-commerce & Marketing Representative
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2021

"Salonist Review"

Avantages: It has a lot of important features that will help a salon ease out their operations. The most likable is that it eliminates the overlapping of appointments or double booking error.

Inconvénients: I think the only thing which they can work is on customer service. Sometimes the reply is not quite prompt

• Publié le 13/04/2021
Vishal R.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

"5star"

Commentaires: Excellent

Avantages: Easy to use And more over after sales service was really impressive

Inconvénients: Nothing. Actually really i have no points as your cons