Avis clients sur HeyOrca

En savoir plus sur HeyOrca

HeyOrca est un planificateur de réseaux sociaux qui aide les agences de marketing et leurs clients à planifier et à approuver les contenus de manière transparente sur ces plateformes.

En savoir plus sur HeyOrca

One of the best customer services I've ever worked with.

HeyOrca - Notes

HeyOrca a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 21 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HeyOrca ?

Álex
Álex
General Manager (É.-U.)

Lifesaver software!

HeyOrca has given us a professional tool that looks like a million bucks (before we used to send a spreadsheet to our clients with all the content and it took us foreveeeer. Also, all the process of reviewing with our copy and clients now is painless. It's just a time saver tool that, at the same time, makes you look great in front of your clients. I totally recommend it!

I honestly cannot think of anything... HeyOrca customer service is amazing and they keep improving the tool every month.

Paid Social Media Lead (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Value for money is off the charts

5,0 il y a 9 mois

HeyOrca is constantly working to improve its software and really understands what social media managers need. The collaboration and client approval functions are essential!

The interface feels a little less sleek and easy than a bigger brand.

Software Quality Assurance Manager (Canada)
Secteur maritime, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Decent for social media marketing, Customer service is top notch!

3,0 il y a 8 mois

The approval process is great, makes it very easy for us to make sure that all the required people have signed off on a post before it is actually posted. Drag and drop makes it easy for us to start a post and then decide where and when we want it to go later. And the simple ability to post from the app is a dream.

Sometimes clunky and slow, there are other times when it seems like there are outages of the service working and it takes some time to even do anything correctly.

Ginger
Ginger
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

HeyOrca is my team's go to tool!

HeyOrca has helped transition us from creating content in word docs and excel sheets to a better looking and easier format. The content review process has been easy to teach our clients and we never hear any negative feedback about it from them. Navigating the various platforms and the updates that they constantly make are always integrated quickly into HeyOrca. Their customer service chat is easy, friendly, and very quick to respond. One of the best customer services I've ever worked with.

There have been some glithches in content publising that didn't quite get communicated on time, but it was mostly errors that they didn't evne know would happen and so had to investigaete furtere to get a clear answer.

Emily
Emily
Customer Support Specialist (Canada)

AMAZING. Love HeyOrca - saved me so much time as a content creator

So many pros to this software. Customer Service is SUBLIME. When there were issues here and there, I could easily use their Intercom chat and got an answer right away along with a follow up email days later. If you are looking for a content scheduler, THIS IS THE ONE. So easy to schedule content and also so easy to get them approved by other users. I worked for a large automotive company that required many approvals -- HeyOrca made it so easy to make changes and get them approved - there's comment boxes under each post where users can write their feedback and even tag you or other users. Also, the calendar view of what has been approved what hasn't is seriously so helpful to see what is still requiring approval. I can go on and on and on - Highly recommend!!!!!

Darcell
entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Interesting Choices

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience with HeyOrca was good. It is a good collaboration tool to use for social media management.

HeyOrca is a great social media management tool.

I didn't have any problems when using this software.

Drew
Drew
Social Media Editor (É.-U.)

The Most Collaborative Social Media Software

HeyOrca makes it easy for agencies to collaborate with clients with an easy to use but feature-packed software. My agency spent years creating social media calendars in spreadsheets only to have to duplicate our work once posts were approved. Now the creation, collaboration, and approval process happens in the same place!

I'm still waiting for them to get approval to post directly to Instagram, but the rest of their features make it worth wait.

Megan
Megan
Owner (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic for a Boutique Agency

Commentaires : Without HeyOrca, we'd still be tied to Google Sheets which is really not a professional option for us. We were about to create our own software when we did one final search and found HeyOrca. It's perfect for how we work with clients.

We LOVE HeyOrca - we always need clients to view client and this is hands down the best option. Also a lifesaver - moving content from one date to another with drag & drop. Clean & easy to use user interface.

With more robust reporting, we'd use HeyOrca for everything, dropping other software solutions.

Christina
Christina
Owner (Canada)

The best of its kind.

Commentaires : The people are super friendly, supportive, and helpful.

This makes the approval process super smooth for non-tech savvy clients or colleagues. It's perfect for collaborating on social media accounts and creating content for others.

It would be great if it could help curate content and manage interactions, as well.

Janelle
Janelle
Project Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

An Essential Tool!

Commentaires : We save so much time in the approval process with HeyOrca. The platform makes it so easy for clients to approve content and give notes.

I love how easy HeyOrca is to use. The platform is incredibly user friendly. I really like that I can send a link to all my social posts for approval - it's a great feature.

I do find the software to have more glitches than I would like.

Robin
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

HeyOrca for Social

Commentaires : For a month, I researched platforms for organizing our company's social media posts and cadence. HeyOrca has provided exactly what I needed: an easy to use tool that allows me to store photos, collaborate with my team, plan posts and utilize the calendar simply to list important events. Plus, the customer service has been phenomenal since day one. I have and will continue to recommend HeyOrca to others.

HeyOrca provides a very intuitive user interface and it is very easy to plan social media posts.

The editing software is not compatible with a MAC and pictures texted into the media library lose some of their quality.

Lisa
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Best tool we use, hands down.

Commentaires : Between the user experience, the stellar customer service, and their commitment to their product, I highly recommend HeyOrca to anyone running several client social media accounts. It's truly a lifesaver.

HeyOrca is extremely easy to use, fixed all the things that were wrong when using Hootsuite and Buffer, made our clients EXTREMELY happy, and saved us more than 60 hours and $3,500 in the first month. The scheduler, client approval process, easy editing process, and features like Instagram Stories make our lives so much easier. The product team is clearly on top of keeping the software updated as things change in the social media world, which is literally all the time.

We can't wait for them to add more features that make running ads easier, and are excited to see Pinterest on there in the future.

Lori
Vice President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

HeyOrca has helped us create a more polished look to showcase our work and streamlined approvals.

The look of the calendar tool and one-click approval process are HeyOrca's best characteristics. Before this, we used a word document - this is a major improvement.

Instagram has made it impossible for the tool to post directly. I hope there will be a better workaround at some point.

Marissa
Marissa
Director of Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Useful for working with an agency

HeyOrca made it very easy for my team to work with a social media agency. It offered full transparency when it came to content creation, approval processes and posting.

It does not include features for anything except social. We would prefer a tool that also works as an editorial calendar for our blog.

Donyelle
Donyelle
Online Account Executive (É.-U.)

Game changer for content development

Built with collaboration with client in mind, this makes it easy to lay out content and make edits with client input plus, schedule content all in one place.

If you change your password you have to reconnect the corresponding channels but it won't prompt you to do so until content fails to publish.

Rafal
Rafal
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 11-50 employés

Its decent and gets the job done

Commentaires : Its good for collaborating on social media posts and planning for the future, many times it loads really slow but can be delt with. We are still in the learning process.

Great for collaborating with the team. One person can start, a designer can add images, and a third can approve them and the client can see it all.

Sometimes the site loads really slow or is sluggish. And we have around 780GB internet speeds. Seems to happen to us all often. I wish we could customize the look and feel more to our brand though. Right now its only the logo we can mess with, and we had to go through customer service and have them do it for us. (And we are a design/marketing company!)

Kayla
Kayla
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications, Housing and Food Services (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

HeyOrca review

After spending months search for a social media scheduling tool, HeyOrca was no doubt the best option at a great cost.

Currently, the way you view an image that's attached to a post kind of drags. However, it's not even close to a deal breaker.

Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great to use if an approval process is setup

love the multi channel sheduling and commenting, the interface and UX/UI are a bit wonky at times but it's a good tool

Except for the UX UI ...it's really important to have a good approval process with a client or all stakeholders setup other wise it doesn't work.

Elaine
Content Creator (É.-U.)

Quick and Intuitive Scheduling

I like the features for copying posts to various platforms. The newer features that let you choose date ranges to share make it convenient to share with clients.

I wish it could post to IG, but it can't. It does email you the post and caption for that day so it is easy to post yourself.

Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

HeyOrca is great for content collaboration.

HeyOrca offers a unique and easy way for digital agencies to collaborate that is very helpful. It takes away the back and forth between the team and the client.

I have nothing I least like on HeyOrca.

Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

The best I've found, but still not super impressed

The collaboration aspect of it is actually quite good. When you have a group of people that need to produce/design/approve posts, it's impossible to do well without the right too. Hey Orca did that for us.

I have found it to be a bit buggy and there aren't a lot of options for notifications unless people tag you in a comment.