En savoir plus sur Guesty For Hosts

Outil d'automatisation mobile pour les hôtes professionnels Airbnb. Gestionnaire de canaux, messages automatisés, boîte de réception unifiée, gestion de coéquipier.

En savoir plus sur Guesty For Hosts

Integration, easy to use, good customer service.

The website can be difficult to navigage at times.

Guesty For Hosts - Notes

Guesty For Hosts a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 339 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Guesty For Hosts ?

Yvette
Yvette
Consultant (Norvège)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Commentaires : Great product & great support staff

- fantastic support team behind. - solid, trustworthy company behind the software. - software that fullfills my booking need and more: -- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking -- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee) --Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email -possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money). - I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

Alternatives envisagées : Hostaway, Guesty et Lodgify

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : 1/ Open regarding pricing. 2/ Easy to just start and not having to wait after the weekend to have an interview or demo and maybe hopefully then getting the price of the product. 3/ Free test period 4/ Seemed serious and not an extremely big cooperation that would not take me who has just one listing seriously. 5/ The research I did indicated this is a up and comping company.

Louise
Property manager (R.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, Auto-entrepreneur

Great

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Brilliant. The automated messages alone is saving me hours of work.

I found the software is very user friendly as a first time property manager. The help boxes cover every aspect of setting up and running your account. Saves me hours in communications.

I haven’t found anything yet that I don’t like about this software.

Alternatives envisagées : Hostaway

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : Pricing

Logiciel antérieur : Hostaway

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : The price point was better for us as we only have one property currently.

Cliff
Investor (É.-U.)

Mobile. Universal. Failing.

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been a ProHost on Guesty for Hosts (formerly known as YourPorter) for many years now and only after testing/comparing nearly every short term rental software on the market in excruciating depth. At that time back in 2019, this was truly the premier option for managing a handful of short term rental properties quickly, efficiently, and from any device. The Porter team felt small, but development was rapid and support responsive. Most/all of that changed with the acquisition and rebranding into Guesty for Hosts. Customer support responses are canned, generic, and generally careless. Significant bugs, including major ones that mess up pricing when used with industry standard smart pricing tools, break availability windows when toggling between options, and mandate force-quitting the iOS mobile app on every relaunch are persistent and unresolved months after being reported. While I still love the idea of mobile-first channel manager with the features and flexibility that Guesty for Hosts offers, the growing list of major bugs that cause me hours of troubleshooting and self-solving are growing old and I am beginning to start looking/testing other channel management tools that work more consistently and reliably, without costing an arm and a leg.

Automated messaging includes several features beyond the industry standard dynamic tags from customer reservations like if/then messaging criteria that can be used to create advanced guest upsells based on whether or not there are guests checking in before/after others, whether a guest has completed the integrated check-in form, and how many other reservation variables such as min/max guests, min/max stays, and days to check-in. Additionally, the mobile-first UX of the product makes managing on smartphone (almost) as easy as managing on desktop, with most/all features available on the go, even if things like messaging templates are largely unusable given tiny text entry fields and dated web-frame based UI. Lastly, integrated direct booking capability provides additional revenue opportunities for hosts with chops to register their own domain name and promote their own booking capabilities to avoid the 20-30% platform tax.

Ever since the Guesty acquisition customer support has gone off the rails: support inquiries are generally responses with canned/generic responses, new features are nonexistent, and longstanding bugs in the software (like the one that can't unblock availability in your calendar if/when you change the availability window) will cost hosts who use the product real dollars. Additionally, the dated mobile interface, while undoubtedly innovative back in its day used a dated, cross-platform technology that's largely just embedding sliding webpage frames inside of a local mobile app. This has led to the need for me to force-quit the iOS map nearly *every single time it's launched* in order to even view/access the calendar on an iPhone.

Alternatives envisagées : Uplisting, Tokeet, Elina, Beds24, Lodgix, iGMS, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Rentlio et Lodgify

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : Greater features and mobile flexibility.

Logiciel antérieur : iGMS

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : Originally: mobile-first design that allowed 100% management from mobile interface.

Marie
Co-Host (É.-U.)

fabulous integration software

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Guesty saves me ample time and helps streamline my work so I can provide top tier service to my guests

Guesty has been a fabulous integration tool, to sync our listing calendars, integrate with our pricing management system, and even link with our guest guide! Guesty's webpage builder for direct bookings is also significantly more robust and user friendly than our old systems was.

Really none after the worse management software we dealt with!

Samantha
Owner / Host (É.-U.)

A great tool for basics

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The simple aggregation of listing management, calendars, and team communications are exactly what I needed! The website is a big bonus and overall Guesty is affordable.

It would be great to customize the order for your cleaning check-lists and move things around after you've added them

Alternatives envisagées : Hostfully Property Management Platform

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : Pricing and didn't need the other features of the other product

Kiera
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Great change from lodgify

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It’s good. Thank you.

Easy to set up. Still don’t have vrbo integrated but it is working well with abb.

Nothing so far. It is working for me right now.

Alternatives envisagées : Hospitable.com

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : Lodgify was difficult to use. Communication was clunky. Just very frustrating.

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : Good reviews

Nick
Nick
Property Investor (Afrique du Sud)

Guesty - A must for all AirBNB owners

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

You can link AirBNB and booking.com so when one gets booked it communicates and blocks the room on the other site straight away. Guests can check in and out automatically. Booking is automatic

Setting up the rules is a bit cumbersome but once you have set up one you can pretty much cut and paste for the rest of your properties

Imran
Director (R.-U.)

Great helpful software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The auto-pricing and messaging automation software is brilliant.

Sometimes there is a bit of confusion between setting base prices and the lag in updating the calendar.

Rick

The Best I've Seen

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use, helpful dashboard, reporting

Website builder is easy but the end product could be better

Cecilia
Business Management (É.-U.)

Great Service

Commentaires : It’s been great ! Very Iesha to use and navigate

Easy to use and takes away the hassle of bookings

Get detailed with cleaning rates . I like to charge different rates for certain stays

Matthew
owner (France)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Using Your Porter Vs Other PMS/CM applications

Commentaires : Its a great app. Our company went through 4 other apps before settling with your porter.

-Lets start by simply putting they connect to the listings very easily/fast -Automated MSG is a must these days and is a plus that we can send SMS or Whatsapp msg. (The Whatsapp feature would be a lot better if we didn't have to add every guest to out contacts but I do understand that not in your control). -The task manager is also a must for cleaners and maintenance. (we don't use it as much as we should but it is a great tool to have once we get more properties) -The integration with Booking/VRBO is also a plus. Some of the better PMS services only have airbnb and VRBO and other have over 100+ and they don't matter. sorry to say this but maybe people around the world use these very small websites to book accommodations but to me its just too small a market to even use and waste time connecting to. (Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com are the main ones to look for) -Of course the calendar and timeline feature is good but every single PMS/CM has this and some are better and some are worse. They work and that's all that matters. -The booster feature seems good but who knows if it really works. The algorithms change for all the aps to know if updating a photo here and there actually does anything. The truth is if your using any of these apps the best way to take advantage of them is to use a dynamic pricing app with them. -Last thing...use a dynamic pricing app with this to get the best use of the calendar and pricing together. It saves time and brings in more money.

-Not a fan of the fact you need to have the default language in English. I live in France and although the app automatically changes the language, when you want to send a quick one time MSG it always sends it in English and doesn't have the option to change it to the secondary language. (at least on the mobile app). -last is the automated msg. This has been the best feature we have used on any PMS apps and is an MUST for us going forward. Your Porters has a decent interface and is simple to use but sometimes we wish they had more A.I features that can detect keywords and auto reply. For example: We continuously get asked for our address no matter how many times its on our listing, but if the app could detect when someone askes these obvious questions it will send a msg back right away it would be PERFECT! these days more and more apps are doing this type of auto MSG and I think if Your porter continues to update this feature we will never leave.

Art
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Almost perfect

Commentaires : Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms
Automated messages save time
Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Airbnb Extended connection Booking.com API connection Homeaway Extended connection Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup Very responsive tech support Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

No way to connect to Tokeet API No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels Limited message automation options

Alternatives envisagées : Booking Automation, Bookerville, Hostaway, Uplisting, Rentals United, Tokeet, Lodgix et Lodgify

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : Much better overall integration in my market - Los Angeles

Logiciel antérieur : Lodgify

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : Simple, inexpensive, customizable

Michelle
Vacation rental business owner (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

Commentaires : I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me.
Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App. With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them. The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

Reid
É.-U.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator

Commentaires : It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

Alternatives envisagées : Hostaway, Hostfully Property Management Platform et Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : Cost, easy of use, user interface.

Logiciel antérieur : Beds24

Frederic
IT Manager (Singapour)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 5 001-10 000 employés

User friendly, easy to understand and efficient

Commentaires : I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

- The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours. - The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly. - Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed. - There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster. Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

Alternatives envisagées : Tokeet, Beds24 et eviivo

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : I contacted all the supports from Beds24, Eviivo, and YourPorter. Only 2 out of the 3 answers and both were really fast, as they replied within 1 business day. I didn't get any answer from Eviivo so it was eliminatory. What made me choose between YourPorter and Beds24 is the interface and the simplicity to use it and to get familiar with it. Although Beds24 is really powerful and do more, the learning curve is long and tedious. Finally, price wise YourPorter is the most competitive. So it's also a plus.

Pedro
Pedro
Co-founder (Portugal)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Must have for a small property management company

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Definitely an easy path for a new property management company or individual. If you work with a few houses, it´s the best choice in the market. I have had around 30/40 Demos within the channel manager/PMS sector and can tell you that this is the best price quality in the market.

This Channel Manager is by far the easiest we have had so far on our company. It has all the functionalities you need and very user friendly. There is only customer support via e-mail, but they normally reply within the first 24 hours.

The reason why we are thinking of changing the software is due to the automatic email/messaging. If you have direct bookings or bookings from agencies that are not connected to the channel, you will need to send messages manually. This is ok when you have a few houses, but when you grow your business, you want to optimize the operation as best as you can.

Alternatives envisagées : Hostfully Property Management Platform

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : All the features at unbeatable price.

Jerrod
Manager (É.-U.)

Best Value-Best Features-Easiest to Use

Commentaires : I have used yourporter for several years. Recently, I thought I needed a more robust system so paid thousands more for a competitor. I spent weeks trying to onboard it and found that there were many features I took for granted in yourporter that the expensive software couldn't do so I have come back to yourporter and love it.

Mobile interface is great. My cleaning staff likes that they can see a calendar link and that they can get text notifications. Not sure how much it helps, but I appreciate that they have some tools to improve rankings. I just got my direct booking website up and running which was super easy and seems to work great.

It doesn't integrate well across many platforms.

Program Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great feature set, good value

Commentaires : Overall very positive - good set of features that work well and take the effort out of listing a house(s) on multiple rental channels. The feature set compares well with others in the market and *if* the Airbnb ranking booster works (I'm not sure it does yet, but here's hoping!) then it's worth going for YP over anything else out there just for that.

Love the automated message function which I use for automated booking, check-in and check out messages. I has saved me a lot of time and works brilliantly! I like being able to sync prices from Airbnb to Booking.com (with a % markup to account for higher Booking.com fees). The rating booster and auto-snooze seem like good ideas, but unfortunately I haven't seen any improvements in my ranking since I started to use.

The timeline only seems to pull in a few entries at a time before needing to make another network request to load some more - this results in repeatedly seeing the little YourPorter icon when scrolling through timeline. The UI is also bit clunky/not very intuitive to use.

Diego
Business owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good management app for multiple properties

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My porter app saves me so much time every week by centralizing my Vacation Rental business. This app does everything for you, auto messages on every step of the guest process. If you click all of the right buttons, and fill in all of the right information, you can truly automate (and personalize!) your host experience. I would recommend my porter app to all of my friends starting Airbnb’s. Very affordable monthly charge for the time you save, and peace of mind knowing you did not forget anything!

Set up time could be easier at times. Maybe in app classes on how to unlock more features would make the app more worth the $29/mo.

Derek
Owner (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Manage multiple listings easily on mobile

Commentaires : Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc) Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didn’t like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnb’s Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

TREVOR
OWNER (Émirats arabes unis)

YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL

Commentaires : REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY. SYCHRONISING OF THE CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES IS A GREAT TOOL WHICH IT HAS AND HELPS TO A GREAT EXTENT TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKING. I NOW HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE BUILT THRU THIS APP, WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MARKETING MY APARTMENT RENTAL. THE PAYMENT SYSTEM THRU STRIPE ACCOUNT ENSURES THAT I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ONLINE. ONLINE PAYMENT FOR MY BOOKING.COM APARTMENT RESERVATIONS CAN NOW BE PROCESSED THRU THE PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP BESIDES THE PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ON MY WEBSITE CAN BE RECEIVED THRU THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP. AND ONCE AGAIN IT IS A WIN WIN PROPOSITION FOR YOUR RENTAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE RUNNING A PROPERTY RENTAL BUSINESS

THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

Stacey
Owner (Australie)

Porter App

Commentaires : Have loved the app. I've trialed many other channel managers and this is by far the best and most affordable. Saves me a lot of work hours and has streamlined my workflow when managing multiple short term rentals.

I've saved hours of work with the automated messaging. It's very precise and messages can be sent at exact hours. Very easy to learn and setup. Onboarding was super quick. Customer service has been very helpful when I've had problems. Love the weekly reports for Airbnb ranking.

Task management could be improved. Calendar interface can be confusing when you have multiple properties in the same portfolio. Looking forward to full Expedia integration.

Alternatives envisagées : Hostaway, Uplisting, Smoobu, Beds24, Little Hotelier et Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : Better automated messaging functions

Logiciel antérieur : Smoobu

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : Best product for the price

Dan
Property Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Commentaires : Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Ryley
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Your Porter App, simple GUI and good value for money.

Commentaires : Making price changes from the channel manager rather than multiple times directly from the listing site is one of the main benefits for us. Automated messaging is also a big time saver as well.

The program has a quality user interface, and mobile app. On boarding was relatively easy as well.

Some of the integrations are still being developed and require use of the listing platforms themselves from time to time.

Alternatives envisagées : Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Guesty For Hosts : IGMS was difficult to use and was too costly for what we took as value from the product.

Logiciel antérieur : iGMS

Pourquoi passer à Guesty For Hosts : Price point and the existence of a mobile app. It was also recommended by a cleaning company we use.

Michel
Michel
Account Manager (France)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Made for property managers

Commentaires : I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:) Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business. During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Fair price Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Not multi language Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days