Professional videos for a fixed price

Publié le 10/05/2019
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great tool to get breathtaking videos.

Avantages: I love the quality of the videos in Waymark. Image, storyline, atmosphere, soundtrack - all is far above average here. The editing is easy, the auto-setup with content from a website often saves some time (although it does not necessarily rid you of manual work, which is a good thing). The results are stunning and far from most competitors.

Inconvénients: I would really love to see more templates. The innovation speed is quite impressive in regards to features, but there are still only a few dozen templates to work with (although they can be more and more tweaked in different formats, with different music score, etc.). Also most of the videos have an American feel to it and are not necessarily fitting for a European market where visual language is different in some aspects.

Well Done!

Brianna S.
SEO Analyst
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are creating quick, quality videos for our clients that I think they will love. This is all thanks to Waymark!

Avantages: The videos themselves flow so well. The music is great, typically does not distract from the message. The editing features are very easy to use.

Inconvénients: We work with clients of all types. So a brand strategy is important and the lack of customization such as being able to adjust colors and fonts is most of the time quite hindering. I also do not understand the point of having different categories if they are just going to have the same 5 or so video themes. I would also love to be able to name drafts.

Waymark Review

Publié le 22/01/2019
Andrew G.
Chief Operating Officer
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cannot say enough! The overall experience is a good one! You save a copious amount of hours by choosing one of their ready-made videos, and of course on purchasing or renting audio/video equipment and creating one yourself. The selection is vast, and it truly offers a business a larger, professional online presence. We would love to see a slight price reduction ;-)

Avantages: We have used Waymark for some time now, and every video we have chosen and then edited with our little bit (which is awesome!) has had extraordinary results online. The videos (which are plenty to choose from) really are professional looking and help set you apart from other businesses.

Inconvénients: The main wish that we had is if we could swap the editing "type boxes" around sometimes just like the photos can be swapped...the set areas don't facilitate change, which if they did would give that extra assistance when editing and personal touch.

Great Platform. Easy to Use!

Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service, always get a prompt response or follow-up on my questions. Excited to see how the platform evolves.

Avantages: Very easy to use, there are a good amount of templates to choose from depending on your industry. But as far as creating videos goes, for someone who isn't too familiar or experienced with video editing, it certainy makes my job a lot easier. We've had some great success with some of the campaigns for our restaurants using the Waymark templates.

Inconvénients: The only issue I've really run into is finding the right template for our business. I know more templates is one of the priorities for the team right now so I'm excited to see what they come up with. Also adding the ability to upload short video clips to the templates...but I know that's a bit of work to implement. For the time being, I'm really enjoying using the platform.

Creating professional and engaging marketing videos has never been easier.

John S.
Creative Director
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm happy with Waymark and their team. They are always active on Facebook so it's nice to see a humanised team behind a brand and to see what they're upto behind the scenes. The team are constantly improving and refining Waymarks UI/UX for a better experience.

Avantages: Waymark has a lot of high quality templates to choose from which cater around a lot of markets and they're constantly releasing more videos. I like how simple and easy it is to edit a video, add your own content and colours and then being able to save these as a draft which allows me to show my client and make any changes before purchasing.

Inconvénients: As a web designer with experience of creating adverts and marketing assets, it would be nice to have control over certain elements. I've noticed that there maybe spacing issues between elements that need fixing and i don't have control on this. Other than this, i can't complain.

Great tool for quick creation of video ads

Publié le 22/01/2019
Ben S.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Waymark is a great tool, which enables me to create professional video ads in a very short time for a very reasonable pricing, making it possible for me to create videos for clients. The customer support is outstanding.

Avantages: I like most the ease of use. Just upload your own pictures, edit the text and your video ad is ready.

Inconvénients: Almost nothing. At first I did not like the fact, that I was not able to change the colors and the music, but then I realized, that if I would change the colors and the music, it would be very likely, that I destroy the professional look of the videos, because everything in the video templates is coordinated, so that the result will be a very professional looking video. Moreover, Waymark recently added templates, where you are able to customize the sound and colors.

Professional videos made easy!

Publié le 17/04/2019
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Waymark is easy to use and can deliver some excellent results. At times the creation method can feel restrictive and I do wish they released new templates more frequently. Overall though you can get a high-quality video for a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional videographer.

Avantages: Waymark takes the guesswork out of creating high-quality professional looking videos for a number of uses, eg. promotional and social videos. The fill-in-the-blank templated structure ensure you can't get a bad design and makes it possible to create a great video in a matter of seconds. This also ensures that the audio, images and video clips are synced to create a more powerful visual experience. There is a decent selection of templates with new ones coming out each month.

Inconvénients: The downside to having the fill-in-the-blank templated structure is that you are somewhat restricted at times in what you can say or how the video looks. There are monthly template updates but I wish there were more new templates released each month. Compared to some of the other video services out there, Waymark is on the more expensive end of the scale.

Marketing Videos Made Easy

Publié le 29/01/2019
Sammanth O.
business consultant
Banque, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: satisfactory

Avantages: I love how easy and efficient the process is!

Inconvénients: The preview part is a little tricky, but i figured it out

Dance Company Promo

Publié le 04/05/2019
Joseph C.
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We wanted to create a video ad that was naturally appealing and told our story in a quick 30 sec.

Avantages: It was very fun putting together and very easy as well. The program just put everything together for me without too much effort on my side. The video was absolutely perfect!

Inconvénients: I had no dislikes. Everything was perfect for what I needed. Thanks!

Super easy to use while yielding highly professional results

Publié le 19/11/2018
Thomas S.
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used many video editors in the past but nothing beats Waymark to its highly professional end results you get with a minimum amount of effort to put in.

Avantages: The existing templates and the ones that keep coming are top notch. Obviously not all of them are usable, but right now I have found a few that just blew my mind and are very attention grabbing. I love how easy it is to customize your templates. A few clicks and you are all set.

Inconvénients: Currently my only issue is that I would like to use different fonts on some of the videos which is not possible. But I have read that this option will come in of of the future updates. But that was no deal breaker for me.

Quick Quality Videos

Publié le 04/05/2019
Ricky S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: WayMark has unique templates that make it a breeze to create personalized and entertaining videos.
I have used a lot of similar softwares and WayMark is by far the best option.

Inconvénients: Although they keep adding new templates monthly, I wish they would add even more.

Fast and professional

Publié le 20/11/2018
Jason E.
COO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fast and professional usually don't work well together - something goes wrong. These videos are fast to find, fast to edit, and fast to deploy - AMAZING and PROFESSIONAL results. With the auto customization you can use some videos with little to no customization! I am a little concerned that these are templates, but they are awesome and I am looking forward to using more of them and customizing is a snap!!! LOVE WAYMARK!

Avantages: Great presentation of videos
New content - all-of-the-time!
Great price
Easy to use
Simple to customize
Order process is simple
Beautiful videography!
Auto customization
Great customization options!

Inconvénients: Templates - nothing is better than a custom video, wait, except a Waymark video!

Waymark Video Review

Detroit Red Wings Foundation Staff
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Waymark is helping me promote a brand from a different approach. Instead of just posting photos or articles, we have the option of making intriguing videos to help get more people involved!

Avantages: I love how easy this is to use and promote your brand! Having premade videos that you can customize to your liking is help helpful when trying to post for instagram or other social media outlets! I love the different categories of videos and ease of use.

Inconvénients: The only thing I wish was if there was more options and templates. A lot of them are very similar so I wish there was more options to choose from! I also wish you could customize fonts and sizes!

Video Templates are fun but....you can not

Publié le 17/04/2019
Rob J.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience was good , no solution to the logo sizing issue .

Avantages: Video Templates are fun and good quality. They stream well on you tube and web site.

Inconvénients: You can not adjust your logo size on video which for business advertising purposes is very disapointing

Waymark makes videos personal and fun to create

Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software and developers are always creating new templates. It’s super easy to import your own photos, logo, or text. I really like how I can create a video quickly for whatever my or clients needs are. When you make a video in most apps, they stick you to that template and you’ve paid for it / user your credit. With Waymark, you can try it and do something else. When you’re ready, export away and then you’ve used your credit. Love this app!

Inconvénients: Nothing really. I’d love to see more templates, but the team is always on top of releasing more. No complaints here.

Simple and Easy

Publié le 29/01/2019
Jenna C.
Ignition Specialist
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Waymark is the easiest and best marketing tool for any business!

Avantages: The Waymark software is so easy to use! Simply put in the name of your business and they will pull all of the information available online. It saves so much time! You can have a video of your business ready in 30 seconds or less. The quality of the marketing videos are top notch also!

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are limited videos that you can pick from to advertise your business best. For example, what works for a bakery might not work for a car dealership. The options for a bakery might not be as versatile as a car dealership.

Uniquely Valuable

Publié le 27/11/2018
Director Web Technology
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm value conscious, so I'm not likely to pay for something that I consider expensive. I believe that Waymark is priced well and is well-suited to the mom-and-pop business owners who need creative media, but don't want to hire a video team.

Avantages: Waymark provides non-creative/non-technical business owners the tools to make spectacular creative videos for their brand. The ease of use and the instant feedback to see the video rendered was amazing to me.

Inconvénients: I do think that the templates provided are limited to certain types of businesses. I expect that the types of templates available will be expanded in the future.

Super fast professional videos

Publié le 30/04/2019
Physical Therapist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Waymark solves the problem of requiring a professional video without the time, skills or money to have to higher a professional. It is very easy and pretty customizable and is growing weekly with their templates, customizability, and additional features.

Avantages: I love that I can make a very professional video in about 5 min and the graphics, video clips and music are all included and royalty free (plus high quality).

Inconvénients: I would like more customizability but this is being added - such as now we can change the music and colors more often.
There templates are growing as well but more templates is always a plus!

Easy to use!

Senior Business Advisor
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think its a really good product for a small business (mom and pop shops). If I was a large or mid tear company I don't believe I would use this product.

Avantages: Very user friendly
Can make a video if needed to in less than 15 min
I really like the different platforms and layouts
Easy to customize

Inconvénients: In times it can be a little bland- but its also not the most expensive either so it makes sense.

The easy way to create video ads

Yuma O.
Mechanical Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to use. Music and image transitions are spot on. To be honest, for a beginner, the less customizations you have, the better the video looks since the videos are created by pros. There are software that can do a lot of customization, but since I'm a beginner the video didn't turn out to be good. Creating a video takes a lot of effort and learning, but waymark makes us skip that :)

Inconvénients: A little more customization. Not too much, but just a little more. Changing fonts etc.

PASS

Publié le 28/02/2018
Angel C.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: It seems like it can be cool .. but If you don't have a laptop then you really can't put it on your Social media

Inconvénients: I just feel like they could help me out when I purchased the video and 15 minutes later realized I needed a laptop to launch it, I don't own a laptop tablet and an iPhone. They would not refund my money after 15 minutes of purchase really? The video is OK but I just don't understand that kind of policy

Limited In Features and Samples

Edward K.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Creating videos for clients.

Avantages: Some of the video templates are very nice.

Inconvénients: Not very flexible. Limited text and logo/branding ability on most video templates.

Waymark videos hit the mark!

Publié le 17/11/2018
Edward A.
Realtor
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nice way for me to create some videos I wanted for my business. I will use again for listing for real estate and other highlights for my webpage and facebook pages. Makes my marketing look more professional!

Avantages: It was a simple way for me to create a couple of branding videos for my business. I liked the templates and plan on making a few more videos for my real estate business. Nice website and videos!

Inconvénients: Price - although priced isn't too bad, I waited until I got a discount coupon to purchase.

Snip Tool

Joel R.
Senior BA
Collecte de fonds, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: connection to clients facebook / web presence was great. easy to use and simple to understand

Inconvénients: the snip tool is hard to use. it doesnt let control of the selection be outside of a normal square. this is the one thing I would change

Great quality videos

Mohit J.
Co Founder
Études de marché, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The quality of video produced is great and we are planning to use it across the board

Avantages: The quality of the videos is really good and the videos made with the templates look really professional and do not look like they were built with templates

Inconvénients: The templates are limited and hope they would be adding more templates in the future and it’s a little bit on the costlier side compared to the alternatives but they can justify it with the quality of the videos produced