15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Productive

En savoir plus sur Productive

Gérer l'entreprise depuis une seule application au lieu d'utiliser plusieurs services, grâce à cette solution logicielle facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur Productive

Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one. If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

The design could use some polish. No notes on individual tasks.

Productive - Notes

Productive a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 84 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Productive ?

Nazirul
Nazirul
Managing Partner (Malaisie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Core functions are great - would be better with more

Commentaires : Best experience hands down comes from the account management team, which deals with our issues swiftly and effectively. Almost every SAAS has 1 or 2 key differentiators, but Productive stands out in terms of their support and dedication to ensuring a positive customer relationship experience

Everything is all in one place without the need of multiple softwares

Some features that are a no-brainer (eg. tracking non-billable proposal hours) should have been able to be directly tracked from the sales function instead of having to be tracked as internal hours. But these are nitty gritty details which should make way to Productive sometime in the near future

Dave
Dave
Owner and developper (Canada)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the most practical for profitability tracking

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It does what I need it to do and for a price that is worth it.
Again, tracking project profitability is my main reason to use it.

The main reason I chose Productive was to be able to track the profitability of each project, by assigning a cost by ressource (employee) and tracking billing + expenses on each project. The reporting and customizable dashboard are very appreciated features. I also like the fact that we can email directly to a deal to add entries in the crm. I also like the Notion type documents. Could have more options though

- The CRM is a bit basic. Notes and followups could be more intuitive and organized. - The navigation inside the app is not always clear and I found myself often searching for the way to get to where I need. - When adding time outside the dates of a budget, the error preventing me from adding it was annoying. I would have prefferred a warning and be able to choose to add it anyway. - I'd like to be able to quickly create a task from the time tracking entry on the calendar view if I found myself on working on something that was not initially listed. - Managing billing and budget is not user friendly, especially when pre-selling hours.

Source : GetApp

Fatal bugs ruin an otherwise promising product

Commentaires : Productive could be a very promising product but there are bugs littered throughout the product especially in critical modules like timesheets and invoicing which makes us very hesitant to switch over to it. Their support team is slow to answer if you are in the US since they are in Europe, and they don't fix bugs quickly.

In theory, Productive has the perfect set of tools for the modern agency. Powerful project budget tools including weekly or monthly budgets for retainer clients make it easy to make sure you are utilizing 100% of budgeted time but no more. Reporting tools are in theory very flexible and easy to spit out exactly the right data you want - from team utilization to billing to profitability, task completion - you name it! Productive is also pretty easy to set up and the UI is very clean, modern, and not clunky in the least bit like many competitors.

There are SERIOUS bugs that totally defeat the purpose of using this product. All of these I've brought to their attention but they have dragged their heels on fixing. Here are some of the top bugs: #1: When you/your team logs time and goes to create an invoice from it, the date for every single time entry is off by one day as it appears on the invoice, vs. the date you actually logged that time. You can get the accurate dates with time logs from the reporting module and when you compare, you'll see every date on the invoice is incorrect and your customers will start questioning why you logged time on the weekend... #2: When you go to download a custom report made in the report module, e.g. the hours report mentioned in #1, you get a blank PDF. Try CSV format? Also blank file, with only the header row filled in, 0 rows of data. #3: Invoice formatting - if you use Productive with Quickbooks Online, when your invoice syncs over you will end up with some random HTML code as part of the descriptions e.g. <ul><li>Notes about this time entry</li></ul> on each line of the invoice. Have fun manually cleaning these up!

Ian
Founder and Director (R.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Everything we need in one platform

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Productive includes all the features we wanted and nothing we didn't. We used ClickUp for some time, but found it was hard to use and customise to our needs. Productive gives us the tools we need to keep projects on track and assigned to the right people and gives us business metrics that keep us aligned and on-point. It's been a game-changer for us, and we can only see it getting better.

Productive is expensive, especially as you add more users. Other products are cheaper, but they aren't tailored to what we need, so they end up costing in other ways.

Clifton
Owner (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great project/task management product!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Implementation was easy with the Design team and easy with clients once they were trained a bit on the product. Overall my team likes Productive way better than previous Project Management tools we've used. The reporting has also been amazing! Seeing how profitable the company is as a whole and each employee. That's a game changer!

Project managemement, task management, time tracking, invoicing, there isn't much I don't love about Productive!

I wish there was a way to better implement email into the product. Right now email and Productive are separate. Having them tied closer together would help eliminate on additional product.

Petar
CEO (Croatie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect even for a small company

Commentaires : Really great, we'll keep using it as we grow bigger.

It has everything you need - from task management (including subtasks and workflows!) to reporting and time management. The price is very reasonable, regardless of the number of users. Some project management software has affordable pricing for a small number of users, only to rip you off when your company grows.

Filters for tasks could have more options (e.g. date filter has only equal or not equal). It would be perfect to have a single overview of tasks across all projects. Currently, that is somehow possible but lacks more powerful filters.

Benjie
Founding Principal (É.-U.)

Fantastic Support Team

Commentaires : I love it. I've looked at other tools, and turned them down simply because of their lack of reporting and all-in-one capabilities. Despite smaller features like automation, note taking, and dependency being really attractive.

We love that this tool is agency management in one tool! We can track projects / tasks, as well as record employee PTO, schedule work to manage capacity, and bill ALL IN THE SAME PLACE. Customer support is responsive and immensely helpful. Especially for explaining the parts of the tool that applies to areas outside our expertise (like finances).

The list layout leaves things to be desired in terms of design and organization of information. Would love to see automation, and the ability to mark tasks as dependent on / blocked by others come to the tool. The note taking tool is really basic and not co-write-friendly.

Leah
CEO + Founder (É.-U.)

Productive Has Made Us More Productive

Commentaires : It has been a good experience and I recommend it to many people. It can get a little cumbersome once you have a lot of data in there and we still haven't been able to transition over our Quickbooks sync to Productive. I would like some more training during times we can attend.

I love that we can set up project budgets and track our progress against them in real-time so we can better allocate resources and determine our profit margins. I also appreciate that the company has a robust roadmap and is constantly adding new features. It is fundamentally easy to set up on the project side. There is a ton of flexibility with different views you can have for tasks. The ways you can slice and dice your data in here is a major win for agency owners.

The biggest thing we need is a way for our clients to submit tickets to our team so that we can tie it back to the project and if needed, add a new project scope, but there is no interface for clients to submit requests to us via Productive. We haven't found any ticketing software that will integrate with Productive either (maybe by Zapier, but we'd really just prefer to stay in Productive as much as possible).I would also like to be able to see more history on staff time off/vacation time. Once a year has been completed, the data got removed when their new allocation was given. The Dashboard view can use some improvement based on the priority of actions. I would also like to see time chronically from when my timer was started so I can see when it happened during the day, but if you use the timer feature and then switch to the calendar view, it throws all the entries to the top of the day for some reason.

Robert
Robert
Owner (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Gave me a running start

Commentaires : I use Productive for my day-to-day operations and was able to do an integration with Trello using their API. This makes my invoicing a breeze and allows me to give time reports to my customers. There is a ton of other features (sales pipeline, scheduling, financial reports) I am not using, but just for the small part I am using, it is a big time saver.

Productive has: - comprehensive feature set - ease of use - a tutorial to get you familiar with the different modules of the product - a decent price - customers can access the platform (when you grant them access) - an API to allow integrations with other components - responsive support (some bugs get fixed really fast)

- some structure elements may not be an exact match to your business (like with any product) - support is only during business hours, being a solo entrepreneur, problems don't always happen between 9-5 Monday-Friday - support could benefit from a ticketing system instead of a chat-based system - the task component have few features when compared with Trello. Strange for a company that brands itself as "more powerful than Trello and simpler to use than Jira" (https://www.productive.io/tour/project-management/).

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Every tool you need for an agency

Commentaires : It's a great tool and the only one we found that ticks all the boxes for our business.

Fully-featured with a continually improving product roadmap and excellent customer support.

Sometimes it's difficult to work out how much budget is remaining as the calculations don't always tally with my own figures. Some nuances in how the calculations are done I think. Some features have started to move to the 'premium' tier.

Jaka
Product Designer & Owner (Slovénie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A good but expensive option

Commentaires : It's good but certain aspects could be improved.

I like the split of booked and billed hours, as well as the ease of invoicing

It's very expensive compared to similar products. The mobile app is clunky.

Ryan
Managing director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Great product

Really great task management software with good ui. Regularly adding features and improving the product. I am a big fan.

Better ui for sales would be good. Overall though the product is valuable for my team.

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Productive.io review

4,0 l’année dernière

Frequent updates and changes to the platform. It's getting better with every update. Has great customer support and makes collaboration really smooth!

Milestones could be a little clearer, but there is nothing I dislike about Productive.io. Productive.io is better with every update.

Mark
Founding Partner (R.-U.)

Productive for agency management

Commentaires : It's a good all round tool that brings together a number of different platforms into a single tool.

Productive is a great all round tool for managing an agency, giving us time and budget management to understand the profitability across each client engagement & new business business pursuit.

It can take a while for new starters to get up to speed as some parts aren't very intuitive.

Luka
Luka
Co-Founder at Studio Bien (Croatie)
Design

Great software that has everything I need to run a profitable business.

Productive is great because I have an overview of every segment of my company in one place. From sales, scheduling projects, communication management, employee management all the way to the reporting. We were paying multiple software apps, which was not only expensive but also confusing and time wasting. With Productive costs were cut down significantly. The support team is very responsive, always available and fast in helping us solve our issues.

It takes some time for setting up the organization and getting everybody on board, but with Productive help center and their support team that was done in a jiffy. The software is a bit robust due to its wide pallet of functionalities, so it has a bit steep learning curve.

Jack
HoPM (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Product that outperforms a lot of competitors

Commentaires : Great and would recommend over other platforms

UI, UX, Covers a lot without overcomplicating the experience. Competitive cost, great support service. Constant updates and features getting added.

(Small) Still fine tuning in some areas, so not everything is perfect , but lots of roll out of good updates which shows its only going to get better

Yonah
Business Owner (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and gives a lot of handy insights for a business owner

Commentaires : lots of new features & great customer support

it's a great project management tool that provides me with a lot of business insights. You can truly manage your business with one app.

the ability to easily create a report when a employee goes 'over budget' or 'over estimate' it counts as billable hours and not as over budget hours (those are not billable) - but you can create a custom report (takes a couple minutes) but would still help me out a lot

Patrick
Digital Marketing Specialist (Australie)

Patrick Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Easy to use and uploads documents fast and seemlessly.

Don’t like how tasks under an umbrella task can’t have the same specifics applied (ie r for tasks to individual due dates or a single due date for all of them)

Haris
Haris
CEO (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Really good and it solves so many problems for me (with great customer care)

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Really simple to use and so effective and saves time and energy of you know what you want.

Nothing specific to say here, did not find something that is that bad.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator (Tchéquie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Productive Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Productive is a product management software which offers many useful features, custom workflows, time tracking, resource allocation or reporting. As the most valuable I consider the resource management tool which enables to manage the resources (team members, equipment) effectively.

Due to the complexity of the application It is quite difficult to learn using all the features available. Some features are available at a higher price, so the price can be quite high.

Maciej
CEO (Pologne)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Good product to start your journey with professional project budgeting and resource allocation

Very nice designed, esy to use, many options.

Not possible to make small adjustments - you buy what you have.

, 11–50 employés

Intuitive and accessible

Commentaires : Organization and collaboration with my team.

Like how I can access it from anywhere with the mobile app or from any browser. Great tool for sharing projects with team mates in real time. Great project management tool!

Wish there was a way to create a unique number for each project to track projects numerically as new projects come in and make it easier to archive and retrieve in the future.

Réponse de l'équipe de Productive

il y a 6 ans

Hi there, As you know, Projects are basically containers within Productive that hold Budgets. Since you can have multiple budgets within each project, we put more importance on the budgets themselves. The number you are looking for is on the budgets, not projects.

Consultant (Irlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Amazing Customer Service

Commentaires : Brilliant - The customer service in particular is fantastic. We had an excellent onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was exceptionally patient with us and had fantastic product-knowledge. He guided us through an automated time tracking solution which will be invaluable to us in the months and years ahead.

The breath and scope of the product - There is a lot of functionality available and we have only begun to scratch the surface.

Due to the extent of functionality, getting set-up on the system took a bit of time - minor gripe

Tim
Chairman/Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

We are AdAgency and PR Firm, Productive is the ideal project management tool.

Commentaires : Productivity

Ease of use. And the ability for everything to be self contained within the software...no need to email...or to email docs/elements.

We have found nothing as yet. We are new users but don't anticipate any issues. We will be eliminating Clients and Profits over the next few months and begin using Intuit for billing. That too looks to be an easy transition.

Daria
Technology Director (É.-U.)

Very robust system that accomplishes a lot

The profitability is the most compelling part to us. Knowing exactly how much we actually spent on a proejct and how much came in.

Learning to use it took some time because it has some interesting requirements. I wish it were a bit more flexible (ie deleting vs archiving if a mistake is made, archiving with live budgets)