15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zoho Sprints

En savoir plus sur Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints est un outil de gestion de projet flexible qui aide les équipes Scrum à planifier, à suivre et à être toujours prêt pour le changement.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Sprints

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk).

No, I am still to try many things on this tool.

Zoho Sprints - Notes

Zoho Sprints a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 236 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Sprints ?

eva
eva
manager (Côte d’Ivoire)

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : je l'utilise pour la gestion de projet des clients

zoho sprints est un outils de gestion agile en ligne développer par zoho corporation /permet de géré aussi les projets entre collaborateur

zoho Sprints n'as pas d'inconvénients dans son utilisation

Adarsh
Adarsh
Founder & CEO (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Commentaires : We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Sean
Sean
API Integrations Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Commentaires : We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Source : GetApp

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

Commentaires : TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.
Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Réponse de l'équipe de Zoho

il y a 5 ans

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later. 2. User interface that guides through Epics module There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product. 3. List all sprints We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also. 4. Detailed reports Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable. 5. Project level report of all sub-items As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly. 6. Manager not able to see all info in global view The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view. 7. Click through reports We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP. I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience. So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to support@zohosprints.com.

Turki
COO (Arabie saoudite)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

How Zoho sprint helped my orgnization

5,0 il y a 4 mois

time tracking & management project management

the user interface and the manual adding to the backlog from Zoho projects

Marco Javier
Manager (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Commentaires : Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Amritha
Lead Business Operations Analyst (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the best online agile management software

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Thomas
Thomas
Executive director (Costa Rica)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

Commentaires : We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Rafiq
CEO (Inde)

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

Commentaires : For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Ram M
Head of Delivery (Inde)

Great UI & Less Expensive

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great Experience, Easy to Use, and Easy to Setup

Dashboards & Ease of using, Easy to Setup and kickstart the work

Some names are new compared to other Agile Project Management tools, and there is some learning curve because of this

Uldis
Uldis
IT Project program manager (Lettonie)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Charles
IS Department Manager (É.-U.)

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Commentaires : Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

ako
journaliste (Togo)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

The trusted and perfect software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : An excellent and very efficient platform!

The platform is very easy to navigate and use as it is accessible to all team/platform members. You can customize it and integrate it with other Zoho applications which is very simple to do.

Although the platform offers some limited customization options, it is very annoying to be able to determine the timesheet and project performance of each user of the platform.

Anand
Director (R.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use collaborative sprint tool

Commentaires : I have been using Jira for very long and this tool is really elegant and meets most of my requirements

Zoho sprint has a simple dashboard interface with many features integrated together.

No, I am still to try many things on this tool

Manu
CTO (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Zoho sprints is good choice

Commentaires : so far good

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Sebastián
COO (Uruguay)
Services d'information, 11–50 employés

A lot of features

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Viswanath
Core Team (Inde)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great product at reasonable price

Commentaires : Easy to use

Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

Dare
Founder (Nigeria)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Great product experience so far

Commentaires : We're using Zoho to organize development and track productivity

Zoho Sprints is pretty simple to use. Easy to set up backlogs and new sprints, and for users to track tasks. Our objective was to gain the ability to properly measure developers' productivity and it helps us do that.

The UI and user experience could use some work. The functionality is there but some things could be easier to find, for example.

Evan
CTO (Malte)

Zoho Spirints

I have been using Zoho Sprints for the last year - it helped our team be more organised and stream development. Zoho helped us steamline our development also by focusing on more important aspects rather than last-in let's develop attitude.

I think the solution needs more reporting and possibly more alerts.

Kamala
Director (Inde)

Using Zoho Sprints

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Excellant usability, Simple workflow, excellant UI.

More insights required for productivity of team and individual team members

Jihad
CEO (Palestine)

ZOHO Sprints review

Project Tracking, Flexibility, Ease to Use,

Integration with other app, Time tracking

Gustavo
Gustavo
Creative (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

It is a great tool for project management

I have been utilizing zoho to monitor each day scrums, article guide and other executive exercises. Zoho has made it simple for me to keep up with legends, stories and mistakes and at the same time helped me with predicting the expected danger of slipping. I loved how simple this tool is. It is really adaptable.

I can't see the rundown of different activities on the screen with the relating runs.

Damian
CTO (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 2–10 employés

My experience with Zoho Sprints

Commentaires : Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Sayanth
CEO (Inde)

Best Agile project management software

Commentaires : Wonderful.

I love this software it's both low cost and wonderful, with help of this i can easily manage daily tasks of my staff and monitor their progress. Also time sheet is very helpful for monitoring working time of employees. During work from hoe it's a necessary software for every agile based companies.

I almost liked every feature. I don't have any cons to list

Électronique grand public, 51–200 employés

experience

Commentaires : project management

its user friendly graphic user interface which help to understand whole project on single screen

holistic dashboard is not graphical disp