Avis clients sur Zoho Sprints

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints est un outil de gestion de projet flexible qui aide les équipes Scrum à planifier, à suivre et à être toujours prêt pour le changement.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Sprints

153 avis affichés

Sean C.
Sean C.
API Integrations Engineer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2019

"Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable"

Commentaires: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Avantages: I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Inconvénients: I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

• Publié le 13/06/2019
Adarsh N.
Adarsh N.
Founder & CEO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 08/09/2019

"The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!"

Commentaires: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Avantages: Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Inconvénients: Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

• Publié le 08/09/2019
Kumar S.
Product Manager
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2021

"Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint"

Commentaires: I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

Avantages: I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
I can now predict and manage my sprints really well.
Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Inconvénients: Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

• Publié le 27/08/2021
Dave M.
COO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Worst project management software I've ever used"

Commentaires: Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Avantages: Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Inconvénients: Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Yesid R.
Ingeniero de Sistemas
  • Publié le 28/06/2021

"Zoho Sprints"

Commentaires: gran herramienta

Avantages: Fácil implementación e integración con otras herramientas de Zoho

Inconvénients: asignacion de varios proyectos a usuario de forma masiva

• Publié le 28/06/2021
Marco javier G.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints"

Commentaires: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Avantages: I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Inconvénients: So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

• Publié le 19/03/2020
Ed K.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2021

"Zoho Sprints Does a Great Job Managing Service Projects"

Commentaires: We like the simplicity of the interface and the ease in how we can have staff get trained on the tool. If the tool gets in the way of the project, we get rid of it. So far, we're very happy in how easy it was for people to get involved in the tool.

Avantages: One of the biggest problems we have is that we have software developers, writers, and graphic designers coming together to support a single project. We've found that Sprints uses an easy format so the tool doesn't become an impediment to managing projects that include multiple disciplines.

Inconvénients: The free version doesn't work for us. We have finite resources and a growing pool of projects, so we use Epics to manage how resources are used across multiple projects and sprints. Not using Epics makes management much more difficult.

• Publié le 22/04/2021
Uldis V.
Uldis V.
IT Project program manager
Développement de programmes, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2020

"Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio"

Avantages: The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Inconvénients: No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

• Publié le 03/09/2020
Abhisek S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Best for Small & Agile Teams"

Commentaires: Awesome!!

Avantages: My requirement was a simple project tracking tool, and Zoho Sprints was the perfect fit. We are a small team, zoho sprint helped us track the task progress effectively, collaborate in the team and helped us increase our overall productivity.

Inconvénients: Could not find anything. it was exactly as per my requirement.

• Publié le 03/03/2021
Wendy W.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Great"

Commentaires: Really good!

Avantages: For sprint based projects, it’s about the simplest software but with robust reporting.

Inconvénients: It would be great to see a timeline feature.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Amritha K.
Lead Business Operations Analyst
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"One of the best online agile management software"

Avantages: Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Inconvénients: I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

• Publié le 01/07/2020
Jaideep T.
Jaideep T.
Head of Product
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 30/03/2021

"Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ..."

Commentaires: Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Avantages: Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Inconvénients: There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

• Publié le 30/03/2021
Stephanie L.
Product Manager
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/03/2020

"Transitioning off of Google Sheets"

Commentaires: It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Avantages: The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Inconvénients: I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

• Publié le 25/03/2020
Walter G.
Program Development Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Zoho Projects-Sprints integration"

Commentaires: Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Avantages: The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Inconvénients: As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Mohanned A.
Managing Lead
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Zoho Sprints Trial experience"

Commentaires: - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Avantages: the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Inconvénients: Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Martin P.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Looking for a great project software...and found it"

Commentaires: So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Avantages: It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Inconvénients: Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Helder B.
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/03/2021

"Sprint Analysis"

Commentaires: It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

Avantages: I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Inconvénients: I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

• Publié le 15/03/2021
Charles R.
IS Department Manager
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"Zoho Sprints Rocks"

Commentaires: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Avantages: The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Inconvénients: User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Julius H.
ARCHITECT
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"GREAT UI"

Commentaires: Only using the trial but looks promising so far

Avantages: SIMPLE TO USE
MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started.
EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Inconvénients: Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags
No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features
Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list
No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint
No customized reporting

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Manu S.
CTO
  • Publié le 14/04/2021

"Zoho sprints is good choice"

Commentaires: so far good

Avantages: affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Inconvénients: cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

• Publié le 14/04/2021
Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2021

"Cost effective solution for smaller teams"

Avantages: The reports and dashboard are awesome.
Import from JIRA also really helped

Inconvénients: The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

• Publié le 19/07/2021
Sebastián H.
COO
Services d'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/11/2020

"A lot of features"

Avantages: We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

Inconvénients: There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

• Publié le 09/11/2020
Bart D.
Solution architect
  • Publié le 16/03/2020

"Close to perfect"

Commentaires: We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

Avantages: For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Inconvénients: Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.

• Publié le 16/03/2020
CTO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!"

Commentaires: TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.
Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Avantages: Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

Inconvénients: These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Zoho Sprints le 16/04/2019

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one.

1. Purpose of Global View
All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later.

2. User interface that guides through Epics module
There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product.

3. List all sprints
We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also.

4. Detailed reports
Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable.

5. Project level report of all sub-items
As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly.

6. Manager not able to see all info in global view
The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view.

7. Click through reports
We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP.

I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience.

So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to support@zohosprints.com.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 02/04/2019
Viswanath S.
Core Team
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/03/2020

"Great product at reasonable price"

Commentaires: Easy to use

Avantages: Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Inconvénients: Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

• Publié le 28/03/2020