En savoir plus sur Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints est un outil de gestion de projet flexible qui aide les équipes Scrum à planifier, à suivre et à être toujours prêt pour le changement.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Sprints

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk).

No, I am still to try many things on this tool.

Zoho Sprints - Notes

Zoho Sprints a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 195 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Sprints ?

Sean C.
Sean C.
API Integrations Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Commentaires : We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Projects, Trello et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Most of the features were free and the rest was included with the trial. We used Zoho for other business processes and decided to give it a try.

Logiciel antérieur : Trello

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.

Thomas B.
Thomas B.
Executive director (Costa Rica)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira, monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Going from a cascade method to a scrum/agile one

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho Projects

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : We have already used Zoho products before, it felt easier and closer to use than other options.

Dave M.
COO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Worst project management software I've ever used

Commentaires : Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira et ClickUp

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Made a bad choice, went back as soon as we could undo the carnage Zoho Sprints caused us.

Logiciel antérieur : ClickUp

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Bundled as part of Zoho One. Good value on the surface, but that was dead wrong.

Besta prem S.
CEO (Inde)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

My review for zoho sprints

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Its time tracking and user point systems

Ui can be better more flat system or material ui

Alternatives envisagées : Jira

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : its just made for project management and information flow is controlled Notion is very open and confidential information cannot be managed.

Logiciel antérieur : Notion

Julia I.
Marketing Project Manager (Serbie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Zoho Sprints experience

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I find it user friendly and straight forward, easy to navigate

I like that it's very easy to navigate,

Every time I'm trying to contact support it takes sometimes weeks to get a feedback

Alternatives envisagées : Trello, monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : I found it easier and cheaper than Monday.com

Shubham K.
Shubham K.
Project Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Zoho Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The overall experience has been excellent till now.

The overall visibility of the software. Use of filters, which are very detailed in this software

Not any. The overall experience has been good till now.

Nikola G.
Nikola G.
Project manager / Team leader (Macédoine du Nord)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Review from a beginner

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to create the Epics for the product I have created. Great UI and UX while planning and conducting the sprints.

Great looking, very intuitive, user friendly. It has every functionality a product / project manager needs.

So far no. But in time, when I gain more experience I will share my opinion.

Kevin G.
Project Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great for managing project backlog and sprint planning!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Zoho sprints has been great for managing project backlog and sprint planning. It is really helping our development team keep track and plan work efficiently.

We are still in the beginning phases of implementing the solution, so far we have not identified any shortcomings.

Vishal S.
co founder (Inde)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Review

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : good

This application was very Easy to Use specially sprint section

Generating sprint reports and mail it to someone was difficult

Pujan Z.
COO (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

Amazing Project

Commentaires : Very good

Managing Tasks, overall project managment and task allocation

Lack of reports Setup of first project takes time

Adarsh N.
Adarsh N.
Founder & CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Commentaires : We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira et Trello

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Zoho Projects is meant for Waterfall model of software development. We are now into agile model hence we made the switch.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho Projects

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.

Marco javier G.
Manager (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Commentaires : Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Alternatives envisagées : Wrike et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Costs, benefits, features, stability.

Logiciel antérieur : Bitrix24

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Simplicity and Price, Love the idea to be Agile and use the SCRUM methodology for all my projects. Also, what I need is task management so this is perfect.

Amritha K.
Lead Business Operations Analyst (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

One of the best online agile management software

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Projects

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho CRM

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Product Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Projects, Trello et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Cost

Logiciel antérieur : Jira

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Great value for money

Jaideep T.
Jaideep T.
Head of Product (Inde)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie L.
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

Commentaires : It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira, Trello et Shortcut

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Could not keep up with the status of each task, plus with using an outside development company, we needed a reliable way to prioritize our stories.

Logiciel antérieur : Google Sheets

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : the integration with the CRM and Desk subscriptions.

Rafiq A.
CEO (Inde)

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Alternatives envisagées : Basecamp et GoodDay

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : We were looking for good Agile tool and it seems we don't have any tool that fits the needs and bill

Logiciel antérieur : ERPNext

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : This is the only tool useful for Agile/Scrum. Other tools are very simple or too much.

Mohanned A.
Managing Lead (Canada)

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

Commentaires : - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Alternatives envisagées : Backlog, GitLab, Quire et Jira

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : This product is perfect to tune the SDLC according to agile, it's built to cater such an issue

Logiciel antérieur : GitLab

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : as said above. Zoho Sprints is a software package that is built specifically for AGILE SDLC, which is what we wanted

Walter G.
Program Development Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

Commentaires : Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Alternatives envisagées : Basecamp

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : I liked the Zoho Project-Sprint integration.

Logiciel antérieur : Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : One of our team members have been using Zoho projects for years and after showing us the Projects-Sprints integration it made it easy for us to change over from Basecamp.

Martin P.
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Looking for a great project software...and found it

Commentaires : So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : We needed a tool that offered more traceability and accountability. We got more than we were looking for but we know we will need the additional functionality in the future.

Logiciel antérieur : Trello

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Easy of use, time to setup and well structured system and flow.

Helder B.
CEO (Brésil)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Sprint Analysis

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira, Tuleap, Taiga et Shortcut

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : Seeking better integration with Gitlab.

Logiciel antérieur : Jira, Kanboard et Shortcut

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Testing

Kumar S.
Product Manager (Inde)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage. I can now predict and manage my sprints really well. Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira et ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : 1. Simple to use 2. Inexpensive 3. Good Customer service.

Charles R.
IS Department Manager (É.-U.)

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Commentaires : Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Alternatives envisagées : Jira

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Way easier to learn that Jira. Zoho Sprints did exactly what we wanted - to help manage sprints.

Julius H.
ARCHITECT (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

GREAT UI

Commentaires : Only using the trial but looks promising so far

SIMPLE TO USE MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started. EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint No customized reporting

Alternatives envisagées : Jira et Yodiz

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Sprints : Possibly, weighing ease of use over feature set. Would like a better tagging feature, prioritization within the epic, would like to see more robust release planning features.

Manu S.
CTO (Inde)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Zoho sprints is good choice

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : so far good

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Sprints : yes