Avis clients sur PawnSnap

4.9/5
    4.9/5
  • Service client

About PawnSnap

Comprehensive, easy to use pawnbroker software system, which allows front counter and back office processes to be fast and efficient.

En savoir plus sur PawnSnap

Personal Shopper
Internet, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2018

"Great program with excellent customer service"

Commentaires: Increase in productivity and less of a wait time for customers.

Avantages: I love how it makes my life so simple .The labels are also very specific and make finding the item easily. There are many awesome features in this program that increases productivity compared to the one we had. It is also very helpful to always have the support to be able to figure out any problems on the fly.

• Publié le 08/02/2018
Salvatore B.
Vente en gros, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 13/09/2018

"Nature Coast Pawn LLC and I love Pawn Snap"

Commentaires: Couldn't be better. Even my local sheriff loves the system because when they need something I don't have to call them back. I can look up anything within seconds. A++

Avantages: The software is extremely user friendly. I use to do everything myself and by hand. I am not goo with computers at all but with this system I can literally handle 3 customers at one time no problem. I can leave notes and alerts on people. I purchased everything that they recommended and it all works very well together!

Inconvénients: Honestly if there ever was anything I didn't like they are always a phone call away to change and work the program to fit my needs. NO LONG WAITS LIKE QUICKBOOKS (45 MINUTES ON HOLD). These guys log right into my computer and change anything the way I need it!

• Publié le 13/09/2018
Brad B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 30/04/2019

"PawnSnap Review"

Commentaires: We did a survey of Pawnshop Software when we were opening up a new pawn store and determined hands down that PawnSnap was the best pawn software at the time. Our experience after 3 years is we have had no bad experiences with PawnSnap. Great application, very easy to use and the staff is SUPER at helping us out with any application-related question. In addition, we have our data in the Amazon cloud, so no servers on-site, etc. Very low maintenance and we have direct access to our own data. Only quibble is the reports in the application. The application comes with 42 standard reports. No customized reports and PawnSnap is very reluctant to give any clues as to the SQL code used to create the reports. Oh well, nothing's perfect and still better than the competition. Feel free to call me at 706-934-3305 with any questions.

Avantages: Value, ease-of-use, vendor responsiveness.

Inconvénients: Reporting. The application comes with 42 standard reports. No customized reports and PawnSnap is very reluctant to give any clues as to the SQL code used to create the reports. Oh well, nothing's perfect and still better than the competition.

• Publié le 30/04/2019
John B.
Owner/Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Fantastic Software, Even Better Customer Service"

Commentaires: From inventory visualization, to end of day finance review; this software makes all accounting (both financial and physical) a breeze. Taxes for TPT is already known and negates needing to calculate everything on a daily basis (auto-calculates). Sending information/data/reports out in a wide variety of formats has saved me hundreds of hours.

Avantages: It is very intuitive, easy to train, easier to execute. Vast functionality all aimed at making my life easier and raising efficiency of tracking EVERYTHING.

Inconvénients: Metals calculator does not include diamond estimates.

Jay P.
  • Publié le 14/11/2019

"GREAT PRODUCT"

Commentaires: GREAT product and Unbelievable customer service.

Avantages: PawnSnap is comprehensive and handles everything we need, including pawns, buys, consignment, gun log, ATF record keeping, and so much more. The BEST part is TERRIFIC Customer Support. The guys at PawnSnap are always willing, able and ready to help in any way.

Inconvénients: It's hard to find anything that is a problem. I switched from another pawnshop software program that lacked many of the attributes of PawnSnap. Learning a new system is a challenge. The great guys at PawnSnap have made this fairly easy.

• Publié le 14/11/2019
Melissa P.
  • Publié le 14/09/2018

"FANTASTIC !!!!!"

Commentaires: There are some new regulations in our state that we are required to maintain and PawnSnap has made it a breeze. We have 2 work stations and 1morning we came in to find the power supply had gone out on our main computer. I called and they had us back up & running within minutes! The tech support guys are awesome!

Avantages: I have used an old out dated doss based software for 25 years. I wanted to upgrade but the cost of everything was just not in our budget and everything seemed so complex. This is super simple to operate, does all of the new things we need to keep up with new regulations, and saves me lots of time with the accounting & reports features. Have been a user of this software for 4 months now & all our staff LOVE IT!!!

Inconvénients: As far as we can see, there really aren't any cons. All of our staff practiced a few transactions a day on a training version for a couple of weeks and within 1 day of use, every one said, yes, this is very easy to use.

• Publié le 14/09/2018
Jamie G.
customer care team member
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 30/01/2019

"Excellent program"

Commentaires: PawnSnap for our companies have been heaven sent always easy to talk too. customer service is outstanding and they even try to help when it is not there programs.

Avantages: very easy to use.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great always go above and beyond to help. software runs smooth.

Inconvénients: There is not much not to like everything is pretty easy to use. doesn't take long to learn the system and super easy to use.

• Publié le 30/01/2019
Ashley C.

"Great software"

Commentaires: Very good experience. Coming from a 30 year old program, this fits the bill.

Avantages: Easy to set up, excellent customer service!!!

Inconvénients: An instruction manual is not present, I know they’re working on it though.

Megan C.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 21/03/2019

"So simple!"

Commentaires: It's great. Any problems I have, they're just a call away. They remote into my computer and handle anything I need.

Avantages: We love absolutely everything about this software! It is so simple to use. It reports to our police department every night so we don't have to take an extra step every transaction. Speeds up our process so much!

Inconvénients: There isn't any cons about this software.

• Publié le 21/03/2019