4.4/5
  • Service client
    4.3/5

En savoir plus sur Zoho Desk

Mettez le service client au cœur de votre entreprise : rendez vos agents plus productifs, vos gestionnaires plus efficaces et vos clients plus autonomes.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Desk

1 599 avis affichés

Peter F.
Co-Owner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM"

Avantages: The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Inconvénients: Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Gerard H.
Technical Sales Director
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"Zoho Desk for Small Business"

Commentaires: Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Avantages: We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead.
While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Inconvénients: Probably too many options available.
A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

• Publié le 13/03/2020
Grace P.
director
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/12/2019

"Affordable platform"

Avantages: Affordable, have functions most platform has

Inconvénients: no app for apple mail or apple desk top. I’d like integration with apple desktop.

• Publié le 30/12/2019
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/08/2018

"Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase..."

Commentaires: I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Avantages: It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Inconvénients: I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

• Publié le 24/08/2018
Neo G.
Photographie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/12/2019

"Perfect!"

Avantages: It's perfect for our needs. Easy to use, navigate, and customize.

Inconvénients: No cons here. The product is wonderful for us.

• Publié le 26/12/2019
Steven R.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Great overall product with a lot of add-ons"

Commentaires: Has helped our team know what tasks are open and allows us to organize everything and get out of the black hole of email.

Avantages: The add-ons, which allows us to sync data so that all systems are working together. Streamlines the team!

Inconvénients: Just the amount of products they offer and learning what is needed for our business needs. Once it's all set up and we are running, the applications work great.

• Publié le 20/09/2019
Lana S.
Business Development Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Efficient CRM based management platform"

Commentaires: This platform has tons of interesting features that are so much easy to use firstly customer satisfaction that it provides is the best thing in it. I have positive experience with this Zoho desk. I love it.

Avantages: Zoho desk provides effective features that are enough capable to look into my environment to find basic issues that are making troubles in my ongoing projects. The support channels that it provides are making my working great and also quite effective. The customer support system of this platform is responsive and gives me the solutions to all my queries in just few seconds.

Inconvénients: I have nothing negative about Zoho desk because it always gives perfect and mind blowing services. My team is completely satisfy with its functions.

John P.
Tech
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2020

"Zoho desk"

Commentaires: Great help desk tool, even at the free version

Avantages: Easy to use, free version gives lot of features

Inconvénients: We had minor bug and outage, lasted less then half a day

• Publié le 09/01/2020
Daniel F.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Streamlining our processes"

Commentaires: Overall the use of zoho desk has transformed our customer service department, previously we were trying to track tasks via email. Now everyone can see what is to be done and the management can see the workload. Winner, thanks Zoho!

Avantages: Ease of setup, flexibility, price and usability

Inconvénients: Not found anything yet that we dont like, we are still finding new ways to improve our business daily via this app

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Jorge B.
Director General
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit

"Trial to evaluate"

Commentaires: We need to digitalize our service department.

Avantages: Integration with Zoho modules and customization.

Inconvénients: Not 100% spanish and some integration are difficult

• Publié le 22/07/2018

"Awesome Software"

Avantages: Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Inconvénients: Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

• Publié le 22/07/2018
Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Conseil en gestion, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2018

"Excellent CRM software with clean interface"

Avantages: What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Inconvénients: This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails.
It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form.
It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

• Publié le 19/06/2018
Joel B.
IT Specialist
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"Basic but functional"

Commentaires: Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Avantages: Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Inconvénients: Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

• Publié le 14/11/2018
Leonard J.
Technical Support
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"Easy to use, but not enough features"

Avantages: Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Inconvénients: There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

• Publié le 03/07/2018
Jorn K.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2018

"As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential"

Commentaires: Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Avantages: Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Inconvénients: There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

• Publié le 27/02/2018
Director Of Ecommerce
Machines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/01/2019

"Great alternative to Zendesk"

Commentaires: Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Avantages: In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Inconvénients: While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

• Publié le 17/01/2019
Shamyal A.
MTO
  • Publié le 11/09/2017

"So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel"

Avantages: Can be integrated with other CRM platforms and
Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises.
Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators.
Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how.
Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received.
Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.

Inconvénients: Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable.
Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits.
Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned.
Taskforce can be maintained involving agent, Area manager, and technician. This can help in perforation of tasks and duties and quick customer response.
Customers can be allowed to view tickets related to their sites, and view the status of resolution of their tickets. This will discourage the customers to directly contact their area managers and wasting their time.
Customers can provide feedback and acknowledgment of their tickets.

• Publié le 11/09/2017
Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2018

"Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent"

Commentaires: Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Avantages: I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Inconvénients: One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

• Publié le 07/03/2018
Peter W.
Web Developer
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2018

"Service desk management the easy way"

Avantages: Zoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all.
ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use.
Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.

Inconvénients: Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants.
The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.

• Publié le 30/11/2018
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"Great customer support platform loaded with features"

Commentaires: Overall, it is a nice platform and provides all the necessary tools to effectively run our customer service team. It helps facilitate our customer service processes and ensures proper designation and channels for customer inquiries. However, ironically, the over simplified UI could hinder our teams efficiency since the layout and 'readily' viewable information could use some improvement.

Avantages: Zoho desk is a great alternative to other helpdesk systems as it provides a huge amount of tools and features such as automatically timing each response time, attaching resolutions, assigning and auto-assigning tickets, and allowing multiple departments to work on a specific ticket if needed. It also provides the ability to make macros and assign tags. Their platform really seems to try and make the whole helpdesk team be as efficient as possible.

Inconvénients: The biggest issue we have with zohodesk is the UI and settings layout. It is clean and simple. However, we found that looking for a specific option or setting could be very time consuming and difficult to find. Having an overly clean and simple interface also seems to have resulted in limited information being visible. For example, you cannot see the time a ticket or response was received (only the time that has elapsed since it was received). Basically, you have to do math to find out when it was actually received or responded to unless you actually click in and view the details of the ticket itself.

• Publié le 13/11/2019
Managing Partner
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2018

"We are using Zoho Desk to support our customers since last 3 years. It is a great software. "

Avantages: Easy to Use.
Free edition has all the basic required features to keep it running for unlimited period of time.
Free edition supports unlimited agents.
Intergrates with CRM.
It has feature to create multiple departments for support , so this software can be used to give support by mulitple departments.
Multiple channels to interact with customers.
I recommend this software to be used by any SME organization, who are looking for a software to support their customers. Zoho Support Team can be help in setting it up quickly.

Inconvénients: Interface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more.

• Publié le 21/07/2018
Rabie K.
  • Publié le 29/05/2018

"Zoho Desk is the professional tool to support customers in any industry."

Commentaires: 1- it is free
2- This software supported us in showing a high level of professionalism
3- It helps us to stay organized
4- Communication is made very easy with the agents and consultants
5- support requests are centralized in one secure place
6- While the ticket could be assigned to a specific agent, all other agents are aware of the ticket and can help each other
7- This software is available on mobile and tablet, and that's really amazing
8- The dashboard is of a great help for management. It creates a competitive spirit between the agents

Avantages: Software UI Design is beautiful.
Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define

Inconvénients: There is no chatbot as it is the case for example in Zoho Books where you are constantly supported by someone on the bottom right corner of your window

• Publié le 29/05/2018
Luis J.
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"It's really great and easy to use"

Commentaires: it really helped me to set up my customer service team without too much hustle. I love the product.

Avantages: I love the simplicity. I don't need to be a developer to set up the account. I also like the way I can integrate my team. The feature of channels is lover and the help desk has been very useful. One of my favorite features too is the happiness rating where I can see how the company and the agents are doing their work in genaral,

Inconvénients: Not too much to say here. I would probbaly like to make easir the mapping and webforms module. I say this because I am not a developer and I really struggle to do this. i wish I could this on my own wihtout depending on IT guys.

• Publié le 20/07/2018
Elizabeth M.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Scalable Help Desk"

Commentaires: Zoho Desk is an easy to learn help desk for most sized teams.

Avantages: Zoho Desk is an easy to use, easily scalable help desk option for teams of many sizes. The interface is intuitive​ and nicely designed. It is affordably priced compared to other options and integrates well with other Zoho products.

Inconvénients: With the simplicity of Zoho Desk came a lack of more advanced tools. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"Good but support..."

Avantages: I like that it is very well integrated into Zoho environment. So sometimes it can be useful to connect Zoho Forms, Zoho Projects and Zoho Desk together.
I like that you can customize a complete FAQ, receive tickets, answer them with automated messages and assign agents to tickets.
Integrating your mail and so answering to your clients directly on Zoho Desk save you time, I guarantee it !

Inconvénients: Zoho Desk (and all Zoho tools) has 2 big problems :
1/ Support doesn't know what they say to you (2 employees can say totally the opposite)
2/ Zoho tools are not fully compatible between them...

• Publié le 02/04/2019