4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Zoho Desk

Mettez le service client au cœur de votre entreprise : rendez vos agents plus productifs, vos gestionnaires plus efficaces et vos clients plus autonomes.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Desk

1 691 avis affichés

Peter F.
Co-Owner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM"

Avantages: The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Inconvénients: Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Umang B.
Sr Director Data and Systems
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"One of the best investments for our organization"

Commentaires: Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Avantages: We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB)
+ KB easily integrates into tickets
+ Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments
+ Single Sign On (SSO) integration for customers
+ A robust API
+ ASAP(TM?) integration that we can dump onto our website, which allows us to point directly to a particular page in the KB
+ A good mobile app (I personally use it on the iPhone)
+ Customizable reporting
~ A semi-workaround to integrate with Github (via Zoho Project) We're looking forward to Guided Conversations that's in development right now
We look forward to additional releases

Inconvénients: It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Carlos M.
CIO
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2021

"MUY COMPLETO"

Avantages: Es de los más completos que conozco, pero en la versión más cara, que aún así, es la más económica del mercado, con onmicanal, voz, chat, etc.

Inconvénients: Es un poco engorroso encontrar las funciones en los menus, pero hace tan tantas cosas que es normal.

• Publié le 29/01/2021
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 24/08/2018

"Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase..."

Commentaires: I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Avantages: It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Inconvénients: I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

• Publié le 24/08/2018
Johnny G.
Principal consult
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2020

"Zoho Service desk"

Commentaires: Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Avantages: I like the options that are available.
The templates and features are great.
I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package.
Support is normally pretty good.

Inconvénients: Complicated to setup and training is required.

• Publié le 16/11/2020
Gerard H.
Technical Sales Director
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"Zoho Desk for Small Business"

Commentaires: Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Avantages: We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead.
While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Inconvénients: Probably too many options available.
A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

• Publié le 13/03/2020
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2020

"Great value and support"

Commentaires: Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Avantages: Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

Inconvénients: We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

• Publié le 30/08/2020
Blake F.
COO
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"Couldn't live without it!"

Commentaires: Fantastic, very happy with the product and the support.

Avantages: The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

Inconvénients: There is very little that I dislike about the tool. The only think I would say could be improved would be to add a tech calendar built in.

• Publié le 17/11/2020
Jose C.
Infraestructure Engineer
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2021

"Zoho best experience"

Commentaires: Super recommended tool, facilitates ticket assignment and monitoring, in addition to keeping the end user informed

Avantages: It is very practical to use, friendly and super complete the tool, to be able to control the tickets in detail

Inconvénients: I have nothing to say, I like the Zoho experience

• Publié le 15/01/2021
Matthew H.
President/CEO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2020

"Solid Product"

Avantages: A plethora of features that you can easily build a strong support network around.

Inconvénients: The user interface can be a bit confusing if you are an entry level user.

• Publié le 22/11/2020
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/07/2018

"Awesome Software"

Avantages: Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Inconvénients: Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

• Publié le 22/07/2018
Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2018

"Excellent CRM software with clean interface"

Avantages: What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Inconvénients: This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails.
It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form.
It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

• Publié le 19/06/2018
Joel B.
IT Specialist
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"Basic but functional"

Commentaires: Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Avantages: Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Inconvénients: Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

• Publié le 14/11/2018
Leonard J.
Technical Support
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"Easy to use, but not enough features"

Avantages: Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Inconvénients: There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

• Publié le 03/07/2018
Jorn K.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2018

"As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential"

Commentaires: Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Avantages: Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Inconvénients: There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

• Publié le 27/02/2018