Publié le 26/04/2019
Nimanthi R.
Web Designing
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Avantages: Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Inconvénients: Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients

Publié le 15/05/2018
Brent R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Avantages: Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder you can get, which is evidenced by some of the fastest growing numbers in the repository. The Pro version of Elementor takes things to a whole new level, adding dozens of extra modules and features, which make the upgrade a no-brainer. And now that they include a full theme building feature set with dynamic values and more, it's the most complete page builder around. There are numerous great third party plugins as well, and thousands of users in their community who are willing to help. It's pretty amazing. Plus, there is a role manager, which is great for use with clients.

Inconvénients: There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

Elementor

Publié le 28/04/2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Impression, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have likewise been hugely awed with Elementors refreshes and the measure of new highlights they have included just from the couple of months I have been utilizing the module.

Avantages: Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that gives you a chance to construct pages and posts utilizing a basic simplified proofreader and best of all it's good with all WordPress topics. Elementor additionally offers the capacity to manufacture headers, footers, and even popups utilizing its simplified proofreader. This is an unfathomable expansion to any WordPress site since you can construct complex pages effectively. Stacked with a lot of helpful gadgets and broadly bolstered by designers Elementor has rapidly turned into the most prevalent page developer for WordPress. Principle Elementor Features: Gives clients a chance to manufacture pages utilizing a simple to utilize intuitive editorial manager. 30 gadgets to incorporate into your pages. Good with all WordPress topics. ElementorCompletely alter your topic utilizing the Elementor proofreader for your header and footer. Structure manufacturer with mainstream advertising incorporations including Mailchimp. Plan popups for email catch shapes (or some other use cases). 50+ extra gadgets to use in your Elementor pages. Add Custom CSS to Elementor pages. Propelled Custom Fields coordination which gives you a chance to show ACF fields in Elementor pages (love this component). Extra WooCommerce support Elementor Features and What I adore About It All On the off chance that you've at any point constructed a WordPress site starting with no outside help either utilizing a custom topic or an excell

Inconvénients: It does not offer any chance to at least style your connection for unknown reasons. Nor does it acquire the connection styles appropriately from the present subject. It's surrey with regards to content and textual styles all in all: Sometimes the styles get connected effectively, now and then they don't.

Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder

Publié le 22/01/2019
Pieter C.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Elementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).

Avantages: Elementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget.
Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it.
The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality (you can design a custom single product template per product, per product category for example) and the ability to use custom CSS in your pages and templates. You can even design your own custom header and footer. Recently, Elementor launched their own popup builder which offers a huge variety of popup settings and conditions to choose from. Show the popup on exit intent, scrolling, clicking a button etc...

Inconvénients: If you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color.
You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited.
That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.

The best page/site builder for WordPRess

Publié le 27/06/2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Elementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.

Avantages: Besides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor

Inconvénients: The loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).

It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Publié le 21/03/2019
Chief Technology Officer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I definitely recommend Elementor for both newbies and experts. It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Avantages: I started using Elementor for my WordPress page only a few weeks ago. I have heard of Elementor way back 2016 when it was first released and when the hype about it was at the peak. I did not actually attempted to download it before since I had the technical part outsourced. Now that I discovered Elementor, I am pretty much convinced that I don't need to pay someone else to do the page building because Elementor had made it simple and manageable even for newbies like me. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience so far. Pros - 1. Ease of use - To simply put, Elementor makes the complex seem so easy. Its user-friendly interface allows the page building to be broken down into smaller tasks, making the whole process seem less overwhelming or intimidating. Having zero experience in page building before, I find Elementor as a great training ground. 2. Flexibility for creative designs - I maybe a newbie in page building but I am an experienced artist and in order to realize my envisioned designs, I need a powerful tool that has the flexibility to help me do so. Elementor does just that! I was surprised with the versatility of this tool. It helps me create themes that are well-coded, easy to load and passes Google's standards.

Inconvénients: Cons - 1. No option for one-time payment. I would much rather pay once than every month. I think this is one thing that competitors have against Elementor as they offer the choice of buying the whole thing at once. 2. Lack of support for integrations such as with ACF and PODS. I don't necessary need this now but I prefer for this to be ready for when it becomes a must for my page. It's not a deal breaker but I hope the developers can fix it.

Most Powerful & Easy Website Design Tool

Publié le 17/05/2019
Henry R.
Product Designer
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was stuck and Limited in my work field as a designer a couple of years ago, since I discovered elementor, I've been able to take a HUGE step forward in my website designer career since now I'm able to sell website development as part of my website design services; The Learning curve (for the basics) and the price for the Pro version have been so worthful and I have plans to keep using and learning the software for a long time.

Avantages: Elementor is a Jewel on the current Website Design & Development Market, I love the fact that the amount of unique and high-end responsive websites you can create with this tool is only limited by your imagination and creativity, it's easy to use, and they always incorporate new amazing and trending feature & even tutorials for you to learn how to create professional websites without knowing to code.

Inconvénients: If there's any counterpart of using Elementor, is the fact that they still need to work a lot on Speed Optimization (Page Speed Load, Script Usage, Etc). You can't really blame them; It's hard to keep up with this with a framework that's constantly evolving adding more powerful features. Also, let's face it guys, your customer support team needs to improve a lot.

All Time Best Pagebuilder I've Used - My Go To!

Publié le 20/12/2018
Scott S.
Account Executive
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I run a small website agency and do all of our website builds. Elementor is my default page builder, unless a build calls for something else, for some reason (say customer prefers Divi, for example). I use it every day, and am very thankful for this awesome product.

Avantages: First, the free version of Elementor is awesome. Cost aside, working with Elementor is just a pleasure compared to every pagebuilder I've used (which is most all of the known ones). Super easy, intuitive, and really cuts down on the workflow. There is so much to like about Elementor. Being able to save both pages, and sections as templates really cuts down on website build times.

Inconvénients: The only thing that would be nice, in a perfect world would be a back end editor. If for no other reason than this one scenario: If you position a section too near the top of the page, it can be a challenge to access the top tab of that section that allows access to it. A back end editor wouldn't have this issue, and this does happen frequently, as often you want to but the top section right up against the header.

Useful page builder to easily set up custom sites

Publié le 28/01/2019
Patrizia I.
Lawyer
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I am currently using Elementor as a plugin on my Wordpress blog. I mainly decided to install it to customize the layout of my articles. Indeed, Elementor allows easily personalizing each article through simply dragging and dropping specific modules inside the article container. Then, I discovered many other features and functionalities that allow anyone creating a custom website starting from the main pages. I am now trying to customize my theme only by using Elementor, without any particular coding knowledge. The plugin is available for free, including a huge amount of themes and templates, and for a fee. I think that the free version could be enough almost for everyone because it includes most of the features needed to create a good site. Obviously, the paid version offers more choice.

Inconvénients: I’m still try to figure out how to totally customize my personal theme. Elementor suggest starting from the basic theme to easily personalize the pages, but I had to start from a different theme and so sometimes I need to scrape me a bit to understand how to set specific parameters.

I love Elementor Pro

Publié le 12/06/2019
Mariela Q.
Business Performance Coach
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I started building websites I realized the themes would look terrible whenever I changed ANYTHING around them and that I needed to learn code (which was not going to happen). I looked for solutions and eventually learned about Elementor (and other builders). Elementor Pro has proven to be the more stable and flexible builder for me, and I can always trust it will deliver on my ideas!

Avantages: Full of features and plugins that make it even more awesome. I like how it helps me build clean, beautiful looking pages and blog posts in really, minutes! Although some practice and skill are required to make the most out of it, even the not so experienced can take full advantage of it to create a good looking, fully functional website without having to know code.

Inconvénients: Not always predictable or easy to figure out what the problem is about when I reach a bump in the road. But there's always support, which does a great job. Making the forms work are always a challenge for me.

Very good plugin to build websites on wordpress

Publié le 23/05/2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Recherche, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Building websites with only wordpress consumes lot of time here is where elementor scores points, easy and one can build a website without just sticking to the theme.

Avantages: Building sites on wordpress with out any other plugin is a tough thing to do, Elementor does the job efforts lessly, before I started using elementor I had to search for a theme which suites my idea and finding a theme which you need a difficult task has there are thousands of themes in the market and not all themes support the design you wanted to build. Elementor gives you the freedom to build the website as you like and even more better than the themes present in the market. The learning curve is very less it saves lot of time in building the website. There are other add-on's which gives advanced designs with grids and other modules so that you can build a proper website without compromising on the features.

Inconvénients: As of now I don't find any cons for this plugin I wouldn't find anything this plugin fuilfills everything a websites needs

Makes Creating Professional Website Easy But Menu Options Needs Overhaul

Publié le 30/04/2019
Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Of all the drag and drop website creation tools that I have tried, Elementor has the most options for customizing designs. With many drag and drop editors, you are limited by the platforms design restrictions. Elementor also offers many professional looking pre-made templates. The best templates are offered to Pro (paid) users. However, Elementor also has many free pre-made content blocks that can be used to build out web pages. Elementor is a plugin so it is used in conjunction with a WordPress theme. But, Elementor recently added the Canvas layout which will override any WordPress theme. The Canvas option gives you even more control over the layout and design of your website.

Inconvénients: By far the biggest negative with Elementor is the menu options. If you are using the Canvas template, you’ll need to place a menu widget unto your website. You can use the default WordPress menu BUT it reverts to appearing as an unordered list. The only workaround I found was to place the menu items into a HTML widget and to style it using CSS. This is not ideal for a product that is supposed to be a drag and drop editor. The Pro (paid) version of Elementor does include an additional menu option. However, this menu has its own set of problems. The Pro menu works fine when viewed on a desktop but it is horrendous in responsive mode. Instead of overlapping the content beneath it when opened, the Elementor responsive menu pushes all of the other content down lower on the page when it is open. The result is unusual and unprofessional. For this reason, many Elementor website use third-party menu plugins.

Workflow has significantly improoved since starting with Elementor.

Publié le 26/02/2019
Matt S.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Where do I start!? Elementor is by far, hands down, the best WP page builder I've used. Since swapping over from another page builder, my workflow and speed has greatly increased. The vast majority of client websites are built using Elementor, and when introduced to how easy it is to make changes my clients are more than happy to continue using it.

Inconvénients: There's really only two qualms I have with Elementor. The first being that they tend to push releases out a bit too quickly, there's a few bugs here and there but nothing major. Maybe a tad bit more time in beta when pushing updates might help this. The second is more of a wish, but if Elementor had a white label option, it would be a no-brainer to use on almost ALL of my client sites.

The most powerfull websites builder in the market

Publié le 12/06/2019
Luis S.
Web Developer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience by now is perfect, every time that you need support they always answer very quickly, and you can join to the elementor community on facebook.

Avantages: Is very friendly and easy to use, very intuitive. It allow the user to build beautiful websites It allow the user to build beautiful websites without write a single line of code. Constantly Elementor is uptdating the builder with new features that any other builder in the market

Inconvénients: Of course, Elementor es really good but not perfect. Sometimes you need additional plugins to create things like a Quiz or if you want to build a Conditional Logic & Branching.

The Holy Grail perhaps, for visual editors in the WordPress community

Publié le 26/03/2019
Manager of Web Communications and Online Marketing
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it! Canva for WordPress. Makes WordPress very competitive against tools like Wix, WebFlow, Sqaurespace, Weebly - but waaaay more powerful.

Avantages: A rich feature set with intuitive advanced customization makes quickly building gorgeous looking sites a snap. The freemium model is great as well, as many sites may only require basic features. Adjusting for responsiveness has always been a pain with visual editors in the past, but Elementor makes it quite simple. Additionally, if you choose to move away from Elementor, you aren't left with tons shortcodes littered throughout your content - it leaves almost no trail. Win!

Inconvénients: A visual editor will never be a replacement for handing coding - as there are always specific details you can't quite execute with Elementor. I find myself occasionally having to write a plugin or additional theme functions to achieve exactly what I want for sophisticated customization.

Elementor Page Builder-Definitely Worth It!

Publié le 15/02/2019
Megan S.
Consultant
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had all but given up on designing my own website and at the time hiring a professional web designer just wasn't in the budget. But then I discovered Elementor page builder. It was a game changer for me as a small business owner. Not only did I design and launch my own website but when I decided I needed to change the look and feel of my site, I was able to redesign the entire site in fewer hours the second time. I'm still tweaking my site a little at a time but Elementor has saved me hundreds of dollars in web design costs.

Avantages: What I like most about Elementor is how easy it is to use. I find this page builder much simpler and intuitive to use than WordPress. There is a bit of learning curve but there are tons of tutorials available on YouTube to walk you through the different functions. And the Elementor user community is phenomenal when it comes to support. As a budget conscious small business owner, Elementor has made me feel confident about designing my own website.

Inconvénients: It did take a bit of time to learn all that Elementor is capable of doing. But once you understand how the features work and how to make the changes you want, the sky is the limit as to what you can do.

Web Design becomes so Easy!

Publié le 28/02/2019
Esther L.
Digital Strategist & Copywriter
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was hunting around, looking for platforms / plug-ins that can help make my website designing process faster and more efficient. I earlier had trouble looking for one that I can use without relying on too many external software. To me, Elementor easily integrates all the functions that I needed into one platform. These helped solved a lot of problem for me.

Avantages: This is a must have for Professional Website Designer. It makes everything so simple! Not only it is a plug and play, I really love having the option of custom-made or plug-in themes. You can also save your earlier projects as templates, allowing users to easily switch between different layouts. The pro version enables users to have more elements that can be easily plug into your site. E.g. forms for survey and emails.

Inconvénients: Wish they would fix the glitch for the image uploads for the blogs. Sometimes, the embedding for images needs to be done multiple times before it works properly.

The best drag and drop site builder on the market today!

Publié le 17/07/2018
Brandon C.
SEO Specialist/IT Admin/Wordpress Admin
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: Ease of use - Anyone could make a decent looking with this plugin. And if you have an experienced content creator or developer, they will be able to reach new levels of design and functionality. It's great for all skill levels! Easy Implementation and Simple UI - Some builders have a learning curve but Elementor is straightforward and intuitive. The plugin doesn't have secret or hidden controls that clutter up the Dashboard and cost you money in developer time. Modern-Looking Elements - We've all seen and worked with drag and drops that have outdated elements that are stuck in 2004. Elementor will make your site POP on all devices. The elements all look modern and elegant. The animations and transitions will wow anyone who visits your site! If you're looking for a long-term solution, get the Pro version and I guarantee you'll be satisfied with this product.

Inconvénients: There isn't much to not like about Elementor as flaky as that may sound. We haven't had to reach out to support yet so it's hard to have an opinion on their Customer Support. The team at Elementor updates this plugin constantly so even if you think something's missing or wish there was a feature, chances are they are working on it.

Wow!

Publié le 06/02/2019
Garrett G.
Marketing Manager ¿ Technology
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great addon for Wordpress - well designed, functions very well, and builds mobile-ready web pages. Definitely recommended for anyone building a custom site on Wordpress.

Avantages: I've just begun using Elementor on my Wordpress site, and all I can say is "Wow!" This tool builds really great responsive pages on top of Wordpress. It actually functions as a page editor too, so you don't have to use Wordpress' awful built-in editors. I love the flexibility that Elementor gives to change the page layout, go full-width, and easily ensure full mobile-friendliness. Installation was easy and there's a ton of documentation out there for any questions that come up. It's a web tinkerer's dream! I'm also very pleased by the pricing which is not prohibitive.

Inconvénients: There are a few things that can be hard to figure out. For example, it took me a few google searches to figure out how to make my pages full-width because there are so many options. I wish that more of the features that are only available by purchasing add-ons were included with the core paid version of Elementor, but given that Elementor is lower on the pricing scale for the base functionality, I can understand why that would be - you don't end up paying for functionality that you may not need.

A top-tier wordpress site-builder that can slash production time and boost design

Publié le 21/05/2019
Simon S.
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In many ways I'm a wordpress designer/developer - but in reality I'm not really a designer nor a developer - using WordPress and my general understanding of what looks good and surface HTML/CSS. Elementor helps take WP to a new level, without requiring in-depth experience. I've used it with both ready-made theme templates and from complete blank-slate (using their own 'Hello' bare-bones theme) and found production and edits to be much much faster than traditional routes - and even compared to other page builders. I use the paid-for pro version, with the extras over the free one well worth the money.

Avantages: - Really easy to use once you learn the basics
- Constant addition of new features, several of which replace the need for other plugins (e.g. pop-ups)
- Wide range of themes and plugins that specifically work well with it, as well as add-ons to extend it.
- More streamlined, user-friendly and overall better than the "old guard" of page builders like WP Bakery.

Inconvénients: - Some inconsistencies in the UI
- Support is not your typical experience, with the FB Group being sometimes more active/responsive than official channels
- Migrating sites (e.g. from dev to live servers) needs extra careful attention, so as not to break the layouts.
- No option for a white-label and no licence to allow for use on a web-as-service DIY builder.

The best visual builder for WordPress

Publié le 31/05/2019
Sorin A.
Marketer
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been creating courses as a hobby for years. I finally took the big leap of hosting my own courses, not relying on 3rd party platforms. Elementor was essential in creating a page that I enjoyed looking at. And my students were thrilled too!

Avantages: Finding a good WordPress builder is not easy. I've tried about 10 similar solutions and they all ended up disappoint me somehow. I enjoy Elementor because you get what you pay for. I haven't seen the need for additional packs, widgets or themes. It's simple to use and the interface makes it so that even a marketer like me can get away with creating landing pages. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients: The mobile version of each landing page I feel needs to be tweaked some more to be juuust right. More often than not I have created a beautiful desktop version, only to find the mobile one to have large fonts, uneven images and a general bad outlook. If you can get past this, you're golden.

Elementor is my secret weapon to building a great looking website, without spending big money!

Publié le 27/07/2018
Marco M.
Teacher
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use.
Regular, cutting edge updates.
Beautiful templates.
Saved designs that I can reuse.
Integrations to Woocommerce, Mailchimp, etc.
More and more plugins that support Elementor, making it even more effective.
Great support!

Avantages: Functionality is key and Elementor gives me just that.
Every month they release new updates and find new ways of making my life easier.
Whether I'm putting video content, audio, images or redefining the way that I run my blog, Elementor always has something new up its sleeve, delivering amazing quality at a fraction of the cost that a professional service would ask for.
I love the interface and how easy it is to build my pages. I can put something together in a matter of minutes and have it live and reaching my customers in no time at all.

Inconvénients: I don't have any problems with Elementor. It is so functional and user friendly that it's made my life so easy.

The page builder I recommend most people use in 2019

Publié le 31/03/2019
Sunny T.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In my opinion, Elementor is leading the way in the Wordpress page builder industry. It is coming out with innovative features at a rapid pace, and its user community is growing just as fast. There are a ton of plugins to help you accomplish anything you need, along with some beautiful templates. Having an integrated popup and form builder is super nice. The editor is easy enough to use that I feel comfortable handing off to clients. My only minor concern is bloat. Resources get loaded on the page, even if they're not being used. It doesn't have a huge impact, but it'd be nice if they minimized loading unnecessary resources like Oxygen does. Other than that, I'm very quick to recommend Elementor.

Avantages: - always coming out with innovative new features
- easy to use (especially useful for client hand-off)
- lots of templates available
- active community
- fast

Inconvénients: - code/resources could be more optimized to reduce bloat
- yearly subscription model
- no draggable paddings/margins

Best Pagebuilder Plugin for Wordpress

Publié le 17/10/2018
Sebastian F.
Programmierer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's the most professionell Page Builder I ever worked with. We build a big part of our business on the shoulders of elementor. Every client we showed elementor was very happy with the tool. Combined with a static html output plugin you could build blazing fast and secure sites.

Avantages: Perfect responsive output
No need for Wordpress themes
High Quality Templates which could be imported
Open Source could be extended with own plugins
Straight edge functions and a growing community
Fast sites with lean html / css
Fair price for agencies.

Inconvénients: It's build in wordpress and you have to use wordpress with all its problems and security issues. Wish there would be a chance to use it for email editors or as a standalone tool.

Despite reservations, Elementor is my second-favorite page builder for WordPress

Publié le 22/05/2019
Rick P.
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To be honest, I was surprised about how much documentation reading I had to do in order to get up to speed with Elementor. Once I did, I still struggled to build simple pages. It's a powerful tool but I'm not fond of the UI choices.

Avantages: It's possible to create powerful and beautiful WordPress sites fairly quickly and easily, but there's a learning curve. Pages built with Elementor load faster than pages built with Divi, the page builder/theme I migrated from, if not as fast as pages built with Beaver Builder and Beaver Builder theme. There's no shortcode lockin.

Inconvénients: Text and icons are too light to see in the UI. In fact, I'm not all that pleased with the user experience, in general. Tiny icons, light text, slide-out drawers. It's much easier to get started building pages with Beaver Builder than it is with Elementor. Every page builder has its own approach, of course, and everyone brings their own experiences, but despite the fact I'm not going back to Divi, Elementor has a steeper learning curve than Elegant Themes' offering. The free version of Elementor is OK but to deploy some of the trendier design elements, you'll need to upgrade. This is a harder upsell than Beaver Builder, IMO.