Avis clients sur Elementor

En savoir plus sur Elementor

Créateur de pages pour WordPress. Utilisez des thèmes prédéfinis spécifiques au secteur ou créez votre propre page grâce à la fonctionnalité de type glisser-déposer.

En savoir plus sur Elementor

Avantages :

It's theme builder has every thing which is required to build website. It has amazing integration with Advance Custom Field and Jet Engine.

Inconvénients :

I still lose part of the time to align the sections with the other elements. But this is more a problem of user experience than of the tool.

Elementor - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,8/10

Elementor a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 683 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Elementor ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (682)

Michael
Owner
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Musique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great Design Software but Customer Service is a Drag!

4,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Matthieu
Responsable Marketing (France)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Personnaliser simplement son site web

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

Le gros avantage d'Elementor est d'avoir une interface wysiwyg qui permet de voir très rapidement les changements que l'on souhaite apporter à ses pages web.La bibliothèque d'éléments est aussi un plus pour simplifier l'ajout de choses basiques comme plus complexe.Il permet également d'avoir une structure de site plutôt légère pour le référencement.

Inconvénients :

Demande une certaine prise en main pour comprendre la logique de construction des pages, et certaines imbrications peuvent être complexes au premier abord.

Utilisateur vérifié
Marketer (Maroc)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Elementor

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

Facilité d'utilisation grâce à une interface de glisser-déposer visuellePersonnalisation complète des éléments de la pageOptimisation pour les moteurs de recherche avec prise en charge des balises de titre et de méta-description, ainsi que la possibilité de personnaliser les URLConçu pour être compatible avec les appareils de toutes taillesDocumentation détaillée et support en direct disponibles, ainsi qu'une communauté active d'utilisateurs et de développeurs.

Inconvénients :

Ralentissement du site possible avec un grand nombre d'éléments et de pages personnalisésVersion premium coûteuseBugs et problèmes de compatibilité possiblesCourbe d'apprentissage pour certains utilisateursLimité aux sites WordPress.

Laurent
Prix par abonnement (France)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Prix par abonnement

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Avantages :

Qualité de conception du code pour des pages pros de vos site internet.

Inconvénients :

Prix par abonnement par année. Je veux bien payer 44 euros mais en une fois.

Amélie
Graphiste (France)
Impression, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Fuyez

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Arnaqueur, voleurs, service commerciaux ignoble, fuyez!!

Inconvénients :

Une très mauvaise équipe, d'échange, de service après-vente, de commercialisation

Pierre
Dirigeant (France)
Développement de programmes, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Très bon produit mais bien trop cher pour la version pro

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Mitigée à cause des limitations de la version gratuite. J'ai finalement opté pour Divi.

Avantages :

Facilité d'utilisation, un nombre important de fonctionnalités même dans la version gratuite.

Inconvénients :

Le prix exorbitant, d'autant que c'est sous forme d'abonnement.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Animation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A user-friendly website builder for small business owners, highly recommended!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I have found Elementor to be a solid choice for designing a professional-looking website for my small business. While it does have some limitations and drawbacks, its user-friendly interface and customizable design options make it a worthwhile tool for those looking to create a functional and visually appealing website.

Avantages :

As a small business owner, I have found Elementor to be a helpful and user-friendly website builder. One of the key benefits of Elementor is its drag-and-drop interface, which makes it easy for anyone to design their own website without needing advanced technical skills. The platform also offers a wide range of customizable templates and design elements, allowing me to fully personalize my website to match my brand and style. I also appreciate that Elementor ensures that my website looks great on all devices, from desktop to mobile, thanks to its responsive design.In addition to its design capabilities, Elementor includes built-in SEO tools and features to help improve my website's ranking in search engines. Though I use Yoast SEO for it primarily. It also integrates with a variety of popular WordPress plugins, which has allowed me to add additional functionality to my website along with WooCommerce.

Inconvénients :

However, there are a few drawbacks to Elementor as well. While there is a free version available, it is quite limited in terms of design options and features. Additionally, the platform can sometimes be slow to load, especially if you are using a lot of elements on your website. It has happened to me. Support resources are also not as comprehensive as those offered by some other website builders. It took days to find a solution for a bug. It can also be overwhelming for my employees to navigate and make design decisions due to the sheer number of options and design elements available. Finally, Elementor is not the cheapest website builder on the market, and you may need to purchase additional add-ons or extensions to get the full range of features you want. I added third party addons for increased performance.

Alternatives envisagées : Bricks, Weebly et Figma

Logiciel antérieur : Thrive et Divi

Gitte
Business Owner (Canada)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Top Choice For Website Builder

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I would recommend this page builder to anyone setting up a website. It has a built-in pop-up builder as well which cost extra than other page builders I looked at

Avantages :

As an elderly person with limited technical skills, I found this software really simple to use. It worked for my basic website and blog. The support was helpful in educating me through the learning curve. I love the beautiful templates that allowed me to just plug and play my own personal information!

Inconvénients :

I did need to get some help from my colleagues to integrate and customize some of the widgets because it was too challenging.

Alternatives envisagées : Wix, Weebly et Divi

Pourquoi choisir Elementor : Too complicated for me

Logiciel antérieur : Gutenberg Technology

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : It was the simplest to use and allowed me control of my own website and business

Utilisateur vérifié
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Costumer service is the worst!

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

After you learn and have the patience to understand it, it is easy enough to use it and to a lot of personalization on the website.

Inconvénients :

If your website is working great but you want to deactivate a simple plugin the entire website can come down and Elementor will ask you to submit a ticket, yet the "engineers" will take days to answer and tell you that they cannot do anything about it, even if the entire website log fatal error points to Elementor. I talked to my host and many other plugins, I talked to their engineers directly on a chat, fixing whatever problems they could, but Elementor only leaves you waiting and answering unhelpful "we have nothing to do with this even though we have not actually investigated it yet". I am glad my website is not live yet, or I would be losing a lot of money and trust in my brand. I would love if my theme did not need Elementor. I did not want it then, I got happy with it during, but now I am very upset.

Bhushan
Marketing Communication Manager (Inde)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best Wordpress CMS based Website design Builder

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Elementor is the on of the best plugin tool to design and develop websites in wordpress cms, it also has a product called Elementor web hosting - good for e-commerce and company websites

Avantages :

Easy to use and no coding required to design/create a website, lot of prebuilt designs for websitesDrag and drop is the best feature

Inconvénients :

sometimes it get stuck and auto-save not works and cause to lose work

Alternatives envisagées : WordPress

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : fast and easy-to-use UI, prebuild designs, drag and drop feature

James
Owner (Philippines)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Elementor is a no-brainer solution if you want to create websites!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Being a web designer for quite some time, I have tried using other website builders. But Elementor still exceeds my expectations, aside from being flexible, it's also very affordable.

Avantages :

What I love about Elementor is that aside from ease of use, i can create template blocks. I can use it on other website projects so my job becomes quicker.

Inconvénients :

I feel that it needs more done for you templates.

Alternatives envisagées : Gutenberg Technology

Pourquoi choisir Elementor : Price issues.

Logiciel antérieur : Wix et Thrive

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : It's easier to use.

johan
johan
marketing manager (Colombie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Option number 1 to build web pages

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I think it works very well, sometimes it can be a bit slow, nothing that can't be improved. I would not change it for any other plugin, I think it is more complete and compatible with everything you can imagine in wordpress

Avantages :

the ease of integrating everything.They are always adding new things in their updates.I love that putting and dropping all the blocks are very good for building pages from scratch if I wish.the predesigned templates are very good, we use them a lot.It integrates super well with our autoresponder and I like that because we can trust the metrics.ABOVE ALL that I don't have to touch code at all. i am very happy with elementor

Inconvénients :

When I switched to the PRO version, what I disliked was over.

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant (Panama)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Elementor, to have the best possible performance of our website without generating a single line of

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is an excellent tool to take our website or landing page to the next level, in addition to having multiple functionalities for maintenance and updating, based on the best practices for an attractive and organized design; on the other hand, it works very well with other existing platform integrations and speeds up deployments without the need to know any programming.

Avantages :

Elementor is an excellent tool to make us grow and generate an exceptional product when we talk about the creation or optimization of pages, in addition to allowing us to easily manage our content in a modern and secure environment. It is a page creation tool that allows us to design beautiful pages without having to write a single line of code from the first digital draft to the publication or website page, as well as the categorization and tagging of content.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes, deciding the content of our publication represents a great opportunity, and this is one of the advantages of using Elementor page builder since with its functionality to support and increase the design, it promotes a unique user experience for each type. of content, making it much simpler and more efficient.Elementor makes it easy to configure multiple items such as the title, category and chosen tags, we can organize and create our content for publication using more than one element of the Text Editor, avoiding inserting content packaged as one.

Ouattara
Ouattara
Telecom Technician (Côte d’Ivoire)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Build a website simply and easy.

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : This is the plugin I use to design all my websites on WordPress. It makes my life quite easy, simple to use. With Elementor, I can design websites in record time. It's the best tool to quickly design an elegant website on WordPress

Avantages :

This is the builder I use on WordPress. I don't know if you can use it on other platforms, or independently, but it would be cool. It's great, easy to use, pretty light, and it's compatible with many themes. You don't need to know anything about website coding (although it's recommended), with its drag-and-drop technique, you can build your entire website, including the menu and header, and footer. With the pro version, you get what you pay for. But it's also possible to test it in the free version lol. I strongly recommend you create your websites on WordPress

Inconvénients :

For a WordPress plugin, I find it quite powerful and complete. I nothing to say for the moment

Ismaël Huberson
founder (Côte d’Ivoire)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Elementor

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

Elementor is the ultimate tool for creating beautiful WordPress websites.It's easy to use and suitable for everyone.

Inconvénients :

Elementor is just great for website creation. I love it.

Leonardo
Freelancer (Brésil)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best Website Builder in the World

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Elementor helps me create amazing websites and helps me sell my digital products. I love how easy it is to create amazing websites with Elementor.

Avantages :

For me, Elementor is the best website builder in the world. It is simple and easy to use. A drag and drop builder with several ready-made templates. It makes managing my business so much easier and faster. Elementor lets you customize anything on a website. It has very advanced editing elements. Which is great.

Inconvénients :

It could have more high converting website templates for digital marketing, such as a sales page for example. Sometimes I have trouble getting the site the way I would like it on mobile.

Justin
Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Probably one of the best building platforms available

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall - it's one of my favorite and a program I try to push on all builds that I make!

Avantages :

I LOVE how simple It is to manage your content with elementor. I build websites for people of all backgrounds and I often find that the ones using elementor have the most success in being superusers that manage their content themselves.

Inconvénients :

I don't really have much negative or areas of improvement that I could offer for the platform. I think possibly working to ensure browser updates are consistent would help, but that's not their issue.

Alternatives envisagées : Visual Composer

Pourquoi choisir Elementor : Ease of use for endusers

Logiciel antérieur : Visual Composer

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : Ease of use for the end users and the ability to quickly roll-back changes if they don't work right.

Lucille
Event Director (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Lame to in the Game

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Avantages :

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Inconvénients :

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search. Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Alternatives envisagées : Gutenberg Technology

Pourquoi choisir Elementor : After spending so much time trying to code the perfect website, I discovered Elementor. It's a wonderful plugin that eliminated the coding aspect of trying to build your website on wordpress alone.

Logiciel antérieur : WordPress

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : Staying with Gutenberg on a Wordpress site would have been the easiest option, but the user face and actual functionalities were really "chunky" - it felt almost barbaric. Elementor has a very fresh and radiant approach and easy to use.

Akshay
Akshay
Tax consultant (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best website builder

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Elementor is THE best website builder for me. I have been using it on my website since 3 years now. Pricing is reasonable and features make your website look amazing.

Avantages :

Elementor interface is awesome. It is very user-friendly. The best thing about elementor is you don't need to buy a website template which can cost around 60 to 100 US dollars. While elementor yearly pricing starts from 39 US dollars and you can design website as per your need. That's amazing. I love the lottie feature most. My website is attractive and speed.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes while updating the website it loads slowly and does not have enough templates. Forms are not attractive.

Alternatives envisagées : Wix et GoDaddy Website Builder

Pourquoi choisir Elementor : Wix has many drawbacks. Website load slower. Its costly and do not have wordpress platform

Logiciel antérieur : Wix

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : Elementor is a plugin that can be used on WordPress platform. And also you can design a website as you want, with no limits for creativity. Also very reasonable and fast to operate

Scott
Fitness Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

My Choice for a Website Builder

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Elementor has been positive. It is easy to use once you understand the flow of creating templates and inserting them to your pages. The layout of editing a page with Elementor excellent. It has all your options on the same page that you are working on so for the most part when you're updating a page in Elementor, you don't have to go back and forth between Elementor and your WordPress dashboard.

Avantages :

Elementor is the first website builder that I have purchased. It has made creating a site easier and less time consuming than going the traditional method through the Gutenburg editor. Elementor allows you to create templates which can be displayed across pages. For example, make a header and footer once and have them displayed across all pages. Elementor also has pre-made templates that you can select from and basically have a one and done site. You choose the template and then update it to suite your needs. It also has a pop-up builder built in so you don't need to pay extra as you do with some page builders.

Inconvénients :

An improvement would be the addition of more templates in the Elementor template library. The choice of templates is somewhat limited. My initial reason for choosing Elementor was due to the library as I wanted a more or less one and done site. My site(s) required more of a build from scratch approach, however, some of the available templates were used.

Alternatives envisagées : Divi

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : I chose Elementor over Divi primarily due to the built in functionality of Elementor. Divi would require the purchase of Add-ons to get the same functionality that Elementor provided out of the box. For example, a big draw for me was the Elementor pop-up builder. To get the same functionality in Divi would require the purchase of an add-on.

Utilisateur vérifié
Full Stack Web Developer (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

King of the WordPress page builders

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I've used Elementor to build many websites for myself and my clients and I absolutely harness its power to the next level. I have even created a sales funnel by integrating Elementor with a couple of more plugins to boost revenue for my clients. I will absolutely recommend Elementor for both beginners and experienced users to try it out. It not only is easy to use but also saves thousands of dollars that you may pay to a developer.

Avantages :

Elementor has been at the top for the last 2 years and outranks its competitors in terms of features, ease-of-use, speed, performance, pricing, and whatnot. It not only packed with multiple widgets, templates, etc but also offers integration with other popular tools such as Gravity forms. That makes it a game-changer. I've seen many beginners and non-technical users using Elementor with comfort.

Inconvénients :

I've heard of site breaks a couple of times and even heard the news of vulnerabilities in the Elementor core plugin. Apart from that it sometimes makes a website slow and shows cross-browser incompatibility.

Utilisateur vérifié
CEO (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Building an E-Commerce store? Seriously consider Elementor

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Elementor has been a trail-blazer in the WordPress page builder world. Many features came to Elementor first before being copied by other builders. That said, competition is fierce in this space, and the Elementor team continues to work hard to innovate. Is Elementor the best? That depends on your use-case. From experience I contend that Elementor is the best if you're building an e-commerce store with WordPress.

Avantages :

If you're building an e-commerce store with WordPress, it's smart to consider building with Elementor. As a WordPress page builder, Elementor is streamlined to work with WooCommerce and there are powerful third-party marketplace options to extend your online store's design and functionality. If you need help, there are plenty of online tutorials to guide you.

Inconvénients :

Having used Divi extensively before coming to Elementor, I found the interface confusing at first. Features are separated by tabs in the builder, which requires extra clicks to make design choices. That said, once you learn the user-interface, building becomes easy, and there's very few bugs to contend with (unlike other builders).

Alternatives envisagées : Divi

Pourquoi passer à Elementor : Elementor has more third-party WooCommerce theme options and requires less custom coding to design an e-commerce store.

Emeka
Emeka
Digital Marketing Trainer (Nigeria)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Avantages :

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used. Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include: 1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started. 2. Cost effectiveness: Though Elementor comes as a freemium software, the free version had been serving me, and I've seen no pressing need to upgrade to the premium version. Unlike many other softwares whose free version are nothing to write home about, Elementor's free version had been amazing. 3. Ability to save a design as a template: Elementor allows me to save any design as a template so that I only need to import and edit it whenever I need to use it again. This saves me the stress and time of having to start all over again. 4. Availability of free pre-made templates: Elementor comes with free templates that can just be imported and edited. This makes it very easy to build a page. The templates can be edited to suit a purpose, after which it can then be saved as a new template for future purposes. This is an amazing feature. 5. Availability of sections: Pages built with Elementor are divided into sections. This makes it easy to design the sections as desired, thereby making the page to be easily editable.

Inconvénients :

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites. Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

Nimanthi
Nimanthi
Web Designing (Sri Lanka)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Avantages :

Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Inconvénients :

Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Elementor - Great free website builder (limited free version)

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with Elementor is good. I started out using Visual Composer because that was the main visual builder that everyone was using. Over time Elementor plugin got better and better and their visual builder got better and better. To the point where it got better than visual composer, and as a result, over time, many people started transitioning over to using Elementor, and now it seems like it is the most ubiquitous visual builder for WordPress and rightfully so, it is a great visual builder. I just think they need to make it a one-time fee versus a yearly payment option, in my opinion.

Avantages :

The biggest benefit for me was the sophistication of their visual Website Builder. I know some developers don't actually like the visual website builders because they're used to working with code directly and writing it out manually. But for me, I do minimal amounts of coding, and I would rather see a visual representation of my designs. Since I'm used to designing with something like Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer, I appreciate visual design. So for me, being able to see the design and to freely move things on the page very easily is very important for designing a website. Another big benefit to Elementor is that there are more advanced functionalities that you can do, compared to something like visual composer.

Inconvénients :

The biggest cons to Elementor is, It's pretty limited on the free version. You can still do quite a lot on the free version, but if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of a design with custom CSS, and other more custom or advanced features you have to pay a yearly fee. And in my opinion, this yearly fee seems a bit high. If it was a one-time fee, it would be a much better proposition. I hate how every company now wants you to pay monthly fees, and guess what we do it! I don't know why, but many people are used to this model now, including myself. For some instances, it makes sense, where you are paying a monthly fee for a buffet of media (ie Spotify and Netflix). But since this is a software you may only use once or twice a month after your initial design is done, a yearly fee doesn't make sense to me. I understand that web developers will use this on their client sites and it makes sense to just get the 1000 site license. That would make sense. But for people with 3-5 sites or just one site, the monthly fee just doesn't make sense to me. I think there should be a tool that you can design your website once. And maybe make very small changes over the coming months, or years without having to pay, essentially, a monthly fee. So, if you want to get the most benefit out of Elementor, you have to pay for the use of the software or the plugin. And under that value proposition. You're not getting a lot of value for the money. If you just use the free version, you're getting a

Henry
Henry
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The best WordPress builder I've tried

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Elementor manages to be drag-n-drop enough for non-coders and first-time website builders to make sense of it. Start with a template, fiddle with some content and colors, and you could be good to go. Using the exact same Elementor set-up, an experienced WordPress developer can easily access just about any code or detail they want. The other big win for Elementor is with related content. You can build individual blocks that are connected to external dynamic content sources, and/or dynamic related content from inside the site. With a couple of (mostly free) plug-ins, you can set up an entire automated front end with an easy-peasy back end for future non-tech user to essentially fill out a form, and the site will populate with fully-styled blocks accordingly. It's as quick-and-simple or as custom-from-scratch as you want it to be. And the price is right. I would recommend starting with the free version of Elementor and just poking around. You can build the bulk of your site with the free version, and I'd bet you'd be willing to pay to upgrade.

Inconvénients :

When you do encounter something that isn't a quick accessible change, then Elementor can get complicated. Editing source code with that much dynamic and relational content can be tricky. But this is a downside that's present in all WP website builders, so I can't hold it against them.