4,4 /5
    3,9 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Omatic

ImportOmatic est une intégration de données rapide et facile pour Raiser's Edge et Raiser's Edge NXT de Blackbaud.

En savoir plus sur Omatic

25 avis affichés sur 116

Stephanie U.
Senior Director of Operations

"Automatic omatic"

Commentaires: Not pushy sales people. Willing to show demos and answer questions. Product set up was quick, perhaps too quick. Would have liked the trainer to follow back up with us after our trainings as once we started using the product, we had questions.

Avantages: My organization uses three omatic products. They have continued to show their understanding of our industry and design their products so they are easy to use. The product we have been using the longest is Record Radar. If your fundraisers like to visit geographic areas and want to know who else they can visit, this is the tool you need!

Inconvénients: They are not pushy at all with their products and I wish they would be more! By this, I mean that I wish I would have purchased this sooner as it has made a world of difference with our data processing team. I do think their implementation could have gone a bit different for import-o-matic.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Stephanie, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Michelle N.
Database Coordinator
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Importing Made Simple"

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with Omatic software has been and continues to be great. The customer service is awesome and prompt. I would recommend this software to others because of the customer service and the ease of use of the software.

Avantages: The most impactful feature of Import-omatic is the ability to create templates that I can reuse. This takes the guesswork out of determining if I have all that I need to run an import and saves a tremendous amount of time. The product is very user-friendly and integration with existing business processes was seamless.

Inconvénients: I think the most difficult part of using Import-omatic is the regular expressions area of the dictionary. It’s one of those things that if you don’t use it regularly, you can forget the primary aspects of how to set it up properly.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Michelle, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Database Manager
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"it has been extremely difficult"

Commentaires: Update – we are now paying a HJC (Luminate Consultants) and trying to get Blackbaud Professional services involved to assist with resolving omatic group-sync issues. currently seeking professional services combination of RELO and Omatic, as these issue remain unresolved with support.

- Run RELO at the same time as Luminate Connector – as the omatic group sync profile is causing too many problems to list
- Can either of these tools bring registrants into the events module, prior to bringing the donations over?
- Can either of these tools prevent the runaway duplicate situation in Luminate Online? I suspect once group sync profile is fixed, this will resolve itself
- Can either of these tools bring constituents over who have not yet made a donation, rather signed up for a newsletter? The omatic constituent import is not working because group sync has overwritten Country from Canada to Cnd and there are thousands of updates (errors) to click through to find one new genuine newsletter subscriber.
- What happens to all the monthly donors that were set up with omatic? a return to RELO would break all those subscribers connections to the original recurring gift.
- Creating an email group takes 3 hours for 30000 records, everytime annual giving wants to send an email – Omatic says that the only resolution is getting faster internet (RE is hosted by Concourse and Luminate Online is hosted by Blackbaud), who needs faster internet?

Avantages: the promise of ease and time saving sounded great, unfortunately that has not been our experience

Inconvénients: Luminate Connector is NOT a time saving tool, and profiles still not working months after implementation

envoyé par Omatic Software le 25/02/2019

We are sorry to hear that you've had some issues with the Luminate Online connector. The entire Omatic team is committed to working through these problems with you. Please feel free to reach out to me at marcia.hightower@omaticsoftware.com if you would like to discuss your concerns in depth. I'm happy to help!
Marcia

Lindsay B.
Development
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

"Import Omatic"

Commentaires: Pretty good. Help has been quite responsive and I am glad that for the most part they take the reigns.

Avantages: Importing and exporting complete data sets - of constituents, gifts, and survey responses - to/from Raisers Edge and Luminate.

Inconvénients: Adding and changing import/export criteria/fields can be cumbersome.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Lindsay, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Josh C.
Database Manager
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

"ImportOmatic review"

Commentaires: We import thousands of gifts and constituents every week with ImportOmatic. We have multiple users importing files from several different sources to add/edit constituents, process gifts, and maintain address data. We also use it for data cleanup - export data from RE, manipulate it in the spreadsheet, and then reimport it to clean up the records.

Avantages: We've used ImportOmatic for years to streamline our import processes - rather than having to use several different RE processes, we can use a single file and a single import process to add/update records. The ability to set up import dictionaries and use the API to manipulate the imported data is tremendously useful.

Inconvénients: I don't have much in the way of cons. ImportOmatic does a great job of addressing some core weaknesses of RE. It's allowed us to function with RE without having to maintain our own custom solutions.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 22/12/2020

Hi Josh, thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad that you're pleased with your experience both with our products and support staff. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Michele T.
Manager of Database Operations
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

"Improved Gift Entry"

Commentaires: The process working with our rep and getting us up and running was pretty smooth. The training was probably the most frustrating trying to find 3 hour blocks of time to get the training and profiles set up. We are actually scheduled for more profile builds for the events and have purchased ScoreOmatic as well and will be getting that set up after the first of the year.

Avantages: This software has made the entering of gifts and constituents much easier and faster. It was a learning curve, more so because our online donation forms are intricate. I have saved valuable time and paper using this software. I wish we had done this sooner.

Inconvénients: I think what I need is there. It is just learning to use them and the profiles effectively. I don't have anything negative to say. I think most of my issues are actually with our forms and trying to figure out how to incorporate them into the profiles correctly.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Michele, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Christian M.
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Omatic makes things much easier!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Omatic is great. It's a timesaver and a tool that contributes to my efficiency.

Avantages: Omatic has helped me import data into our database in the most effective and efficient way. With the setup of their Profiles/Templates for recurring imports, I can't express how much time it has saved me! My productivity has increased substantially with ImportOmatic and I'm able to focus more on fundraising.

Inconvénients: This is a powerful tool and with that comes a lot of options that at times can be overwhelming. Luckily, their support team is great and able to assist in a timely manner.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Christian, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Donna S.
Donor Database aManager

"Indispensable Tool"

Commentaires: We've been able to achieve our goal of having ALL gift data recorded in Raiser's Edge, not just names and totals. With events of $3 million, it's essential to use this data for more than just the recording of gifts. It's used to import team, participant and area info from Classy which helps us in too many ways to list.

Avantages: We like to import ALL data from ACH deposits, from multiple revenue streams. Having IOM allows us to do that after an initial setup and some maintenance. It would be time-prohibitive without the tools.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to add to the dictionary on-the-fly.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 22/12/2020

Hi Donna, thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad that you're pleased with your experience both with our products and support staff. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Clint B.
IT Support
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"The missing interface that you didn't know how much you needed"

Commentaires: A bit of a learning curve, but way easier to learn then trying to do a manual batch import into RE. I honestly believe blackbaud designed certain aspects of their software to be difficult on purpose, so that you'd spend more money on all the add-ons they provide... That's why omatic has a niche, and I think it's an essential add-on for any organization that uses RaisersEdge. The bonus is it's extensibility to serve as the import interface between pretty much anything and RE.

Avantages: The matching algorithm - the software allows you to tweak the settings to precisely determine what is a matching record and for possible matches at what score or threshold level to prompt for user interaction to step in and make that determination if it's not so obvious.

Inconvénients: interpreting errors when you generate exception logs- the log captures what looks like java runtime exceptions and most end users are not programmers, so if you can't decipher what the error actually is, you're only option is to search the KB articles or put in a support ticket. I think there needs to be an interpreter software piece that can read in those exception logs and provide something a bit more human readable- I think we spend more time trying to decipher the error logs then actually running the automated process- so is it truly saving the end user time? depends on how many errors there are...

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Clint, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that you're pleased with your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. If you have further issues, our Customer Success team would be more than happy to help! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Julie C.
Senior Director of Operations
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

"Data Import"

Avantages: Once the dictionaries and import files are programmed, the data easily transfers to Raiser's Edge daily. The online programming assistance helps with setting up the forms since we are not programmers.

Inconvénients: Setting up the import forms can take time and every field needs to be mapped correctly. Once the form is set up, then the ease of use is amazing.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Julie, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Karen B.
Donor & Data Systems Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"We spend more time with donors and less time with spreadsheets"

Commentaires: Reduced hand-data entry. Reduction in errors. Increased flexibility.

Avantages: I no longer have to prep my spreadsheets for my regular imports. I occasionally forget how amazing of a statement that is. Virtual data fields and dictionaries can be set up ahead of imports, including the ability to skip records that meet certain criteria. It matches or creates records, addresses can be old or slightly different--I choose when to update or ignore It matches on "close" names, if I want it to. I have fewer multi-pass imports, because so many more things can be done with each pass. But the biggest thing is that we are able, with the same number of staff members, to better customize our donor solicitations because we don't have to spend hours and hours pouring over column over column in thousands of lines of spreadsheets. Omatic lets us customize based on what we already know about our donors, which gives us time to continue learning more about them.

Inconvénients: It's sophisticated and robust. Which means if you're someone who hates instructor-led training and just likes to click around to learn, it will take you ages to learn everything it can do. It's SO incredibly customize-able--it will suggest but not dictate for many fields--that people who want full functionality without a learning curve are going to flat-out miss out on all the things it can do for you. If you are constantly in a work environment where you feel it's easier to do something the slow, hard way than figure out an easier way--if there is never an opportunity to slow down and learn something new--you won't realize its full benefits.

Tim H.
Donor Records Clerk
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"A Real Time and Headache Saver"

Commentaires: ImportOmatic has enabled me to import lists of constituents, with their address info, multiple phone numbers and email addresses, multiple pieces of education, and multiple constituency codes all in a single import, without ever needing the Import ID. ImportOmatic has saved me all kinds of time and frustration in importing data, doing comparisons, creating queries of external lists. If given the choice between doing a traditional import or using IOM to do my imports, I don’t think I can imagine a scenario where I would choose the traditional import method.

Avantages: It gets data of all kinds into Raiser's Edge much easier than with the traditional import process. And it can import a plethora of vastly different types of data in a single import. Not needing an Import ID for every import makes comparing lists of incomplete information received from external sources against my database a much simpler process than the traditional method. From there, I'm given all kinds of control in whether I want to update the information we have on hand, or simply create a query of people off that list (or both). I can either automate individual options (or the whole thing) or go through them one at a time for full control.

Inconvénients: My only small gripe about ImportOmatic is the initial learning curve made figuring out how to use it a bit tricky. When we got IOM some 3 years ago and I was setting up my first few imports... that was a somewhat confusing challenge to navigate all the possible options (even with training). Now that I've been using it for a while, they've improved that process quite a bit and I'm able to get even more types of data in than I initially was. I also have several templates built at this point that allow me to get my complex datasets into Raiser’s Edge with minimal need to build a new import every time.

Jamie H.
Manager of Support Services and Consultant
Collecte de fonds, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"ImportOmatic is vital for Raiser's Edge"

Commentaires: The ability to import records into Raiser's Edge more easily and seamlessly than with any other product or Blackbaud feature.

Avantages: ImportOmatic is the most flexible and precise importing tool available for Raiser's Edge. It integrates seamlessly and makes possible the importation of both new and established records in Raiser's Edge at the same time. As a Raiser's Edge power user and consultant, my first order of business before beginning any major project in Raiser's Edge is to make sure I have ImportOmatic available. Beyond the base package of ImportOmatic, the ImportOmatic connector for Luminate Online to Raiser's Edge is the best connector available. I prefer to use this connector over the Blackbaud version as it is much more flexible.

Inconvénients: I wish ImportOmatic did a better job of matching phone NUMBERS to established constituents, rather that just phone TYPES. It is my biggest aggravation with this product, and I hope it is resolved soon. I also find the address scoring feature (for matching an incoming address to a constituent's current address) annoying at times because a +4 on a ZIP code will significantly impact the similarity score between addresses, thereby requiring more "touching" of the record than necessary. That said, ImportOmatic is still way better at both of these types of processing that other products.

Crystal C.
Advancement Services Specialist
Services à la personne et aux familles, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"Fantastic tool & it makes my job much easier. I can work smarter not harder. The staff are amazing."

Commentaires: ImportOmatic allows me to work smarter not harder. I can import files in minutes and know that the information is coming in just the way I want it and not creating duplicate records. I don't have to spend time cleaning each import file because I created a profile once and know that it will take care of the mess for me.

Avantages: Setting up the profiles is fun and the tools (dictionaries, virtual fields, automation) are so helpful. I can add or update constituents within minutes with ImportOmatic instead of spending days doing it manually or worrying about issues with the standard import tool in RE. I can setup and change the matching criteria for profiles depending on my trust issues or trust in the file that I am importing. Being able to assign functions and proper casing within the profile means that I don't have to spend time formatting my spreadsheet every time. The training from the Omatic staff is great. Their training method of showing you how to create a profile, creating one with you, and then a following up call for any questions about additional profiles you created is perfect.

Inconvénients: It is hard to think of cons because just in the past year Omatic has expanded the features that I had complaints about before. I miss being able to process a whole import no matter what the size under the validation mode. It just added another safety net to the process.

Michelle N.
Database Administrator
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"Best Import Product and User Friendly"

Commentaires: Overall ImportOmatic is a great product with more pros than cons. When I've spoken with someone from customer service I have had nothing but great experiences.

Avantages: I've been using this product to do imports of various types for 4 years now and I wouldn't use anything else. ImportOmatic takes the guesswork out of getting the data in the database in an effective and efficient way. Having the convenience of Profiles/Templates set up for recurring imports saves so much more time than importing with the database's limited resources. Not having to manipulate the data from the source file is a HUGE time saver! Just being able to create a dictionary to correct the potential "garbage" that could go into the system saves time for me as the only person that does this function in my department and minimizes cleaning up the data. My productivity has increased substantially since I have been using this product.

Inconvénients: The one thing I like least about the product is the limitation of validating only 25 records at a time when you are using ImportOmatic in the hosted environment. Outside of the hosted environment there was no limit on the number of records and the ability to import after validating all the records was seamless. It also seems counter intuitive to allow help tickets to be entered online, but the only way to receive an initial response is a return phone call. I think it would be more productive if there was a chat option.

Judy H.
Database Specialist
Collecte de fonds, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 26/02/2019

"ImportOmatic Review"

Commentaires: We have an annual fundraising event where we sell cards to individuals where those cards can be used to receive a 20% discount on items purchased at over 750 retailers during a specific 10 day period. The volume of cards sold is huge, and every card sold has the purchaser info contained on the sales form (contact info). The data on each sales form must be entered into Raiser's Edge. Using ImportOmatic to export sales data entry info through our website into a csv file which is then imported using the scheduler tool has been a tremendous time saver and allows the info to flow into Raiser's Edge on a much quicker basis. This gives us access to potential new donors on a much more timely basis for use with our other appeals.

Avantages: With the use of the scheduler tool in conjunction with the ImportOmatic software tool, large volumes of data can be imported into Raiser's Edge without the need for touching each record...only those records that don't conform to the screening criteria need human touch. This greatly reduces the amount of time needed for volume imports.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the complexity involved when setting up a good configuration for a template can be a real challenge. It is a delicate balancing act to get a template set up that is tight enough not to reject a high volume of records versus not enough tightness that results in too many records being imported that really did need some human touch.

• Publié le 26/02/2019
George H.
Technical Data Analyst
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"The right Raiser's Edge tool for the job"

Commentaires: I'm using ImportOmatic to append or update data to the Raiser's Edge for data integrity and accuracy. The data is then used for fund raising and prospect research.

Avantages: The ImportOmatic tool saves me time by skipping the Blackbaud Raiser's Edge import process. The tools allows me to address Raiser's Edge importing issues. This tools has saved me a tremendous amount of time and allowed me to get me job done. Without this tool, I would not be able to complete several of my projects. This tool is hightly recommended if you are serious about moving data into Raiser's Edge.

Inconvénients: This software has a steep learning curve. I wish there were short 5-10 minute Youtube videos to address advance processes so I can just watch and learn. (ie. remove attribues fields, names matching, scoring, etc.) This saves me a call to Omatic or refer to the 793 page user's guide.

Bridget L.
Development Coordinator
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"Omatic has made all the difference"

Commentaires: We have an event every March and ask our registrants to fund raise for us, via Luminate. Prior to getting the Omatic Luminate Connector we were using RELO and importing gifts took SO long. I would spend all my days between February and March just trying to get through them all and catch up. And then we got Omatic and my work life changed. So fast, so efficient - it has really made all the difference.

Avantages: The speed at which I can import donations and it's ability to find matches is invaluable. We were originally using RELO and it took FOREVER to import gifts and I was always behind and so stressed. But as soon as we got Omatic, my work life changed and I could easily and quickly get them into the database and get thanking!

Inconvénients: I wish there was some more functionality on matching imports info to defaults in the batch. For instance, if a person is a certain age, they get this particular solicit code and constituent code on their record. I also wish there was a chat function. Sometimes I just have a quick question and don't want to open a whole ticket.

Deann A.
Database Admin
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Makes Data Work Much Easier"

Commentaires: It saves a lot of manual data work and I can't imagine any other way to get the job done now.

Avantages: This wizard makes life so much easier to import data from the lockbox that processes gifts. I have the template all set up so it's just the touch of a button to get accurate information loaded into Raiser's Edge and then send donor thank yous. This cuts down on duplicate records.

Inconvénients: Setting it up took some work, but now I understand how it works.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi DeAnn, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Susan R.
Reporting Associate
  • Publié le 01/03/2018

"Allows me to import easier than just thru RE7-also has some drawbacks, updating, exceptions report"

Commentaires: Easier Importing!

Avantages: I love that I don't have to create ImpID's for every field. I love that it imports so quickly. I love the ease of it.

Inconvénients: Unable to update. Exceptions report has changed since we started using Connector and now I don't receive why something has exception'd out (list the id that it doesn't see, or if it exception'd out because someone has the record open). During a simply import like adding only an appeal code to an existing record it exceptions out and then wants to add as a full constituent.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 06/03/2018

Hi Susan-
Thank you for taking the time to respond! I am sorry you haven't been able to update. I see that you had an open ticket with our Customer Support team regarding this issue but it has been closed. I will have someone else on the team reach out to help resolve this issue.
Thanks,
Marcia Hightower
Customer Success Manager

• Publié le 01/03/2018
Carlene J.
Manager of Advancement Services
  • Publié le 21/12/2017

"I want more than a one night stand with IOM. I want a long term relationship."

Commentaires: I've saved time, money, and headaches from this! Using IOM has allowed me to solve problems which were previously unsolvable!

Avantages: ImportOmatic is totally dreamy. It has revolutionized my job and allows me to import data in ways that I could not even have imagined in the past. It is incredibly flexible and saves me time, headaches, and money, while increasing data integrity through decreasing human error. I've never wanted to make out with a piece of software until I met ImportOmatic. After the demo and trying it out I realized that I didn't just want a one night stand with IOM - I wanted a long term relationship. And here we are.... more than 7 years as a client and two different institutions. IOM and I are still going strong. I have no plans to end my relationship. :)

Inconvénients: Because the tool is so powerful and flexible there are a LOT of options to set. It is important to go through each of the settings when setting up an initial template to ensure that it is doing everything one wanted from it. But, when it gets tricky, support is there to help as are other users via the forums.

• Publié le 21/12/2017
Kelly W.
Membership Manager
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"Omatic makes Raisers Edge so much more useful"

Commentaires: I can't recommend them enough. It adds so much functionality to Raisers Edge. It will let you integrate basically any third party software with Raisers Edge almost seamlessly – from email marketing to volunteer management to online donations.

Avantages: There are a few different import tools for Raisers Edge, but ImportOmatic is the best one by leaps and bounds. The standard Raisers Edge imports work for very basic things, like adding actions, but Omatic is a necessity for anything more complicated. You can add or update name/address/email/phone AND add gifts at the same time. It matches constituents automatically (which actually works well). The best part is that gifts go into a batch, which you can review for accuracy before committing.

Inconvénients: The only downside to Omatic is that because it does so many things, it is a little complicated. You need someone on staff who is tech savvy enough to setup the imports and troubleshoot if something changes. If you add new fields to a donate page, you have to update the import profile in Omatic, and that takes attention to detail. Omatic has really good training and help articles though. It's all in plain English and doesn't need any special coding.

Iris T.
Constituent Reporting Analyst
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 22/01/2021

"Easy to use for non-technical user"

Commentaires: I'm very satisfied with Import Omatic. It works well with RE/NXT. Although there is already a RE Import in the database version, Import Omatic provides a more flexible and easy to use for any non-technical user.

Avantages: It is a great a great platform for RE and NXT for data import. Our department relies on Omatic daily. The best part is the customizable set up on different module to check duplicates. Duplicates is always the issue in our database. The data dictionary and static field can be re-used and cut our development time half every time we create a new job.

Inconvénients: Automation in RE desktop version is not available.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 25/01/2021

Hi Iris, thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad that you're pleased with your experience both with our products and support staff. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Evan R.
Donor Dev. Specialist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 22/01/2021

"Great Integration for Classy-Salesforce"

Commentaires: I highly recommend this product! Our non-profit has only positive things to say regarding Omatic Cloud Software. Considering that we are to small to have a formal IT department and do not have a Developer on staff- this eases burden, permitting us to focus our efforts on mission. In 2020, that meant feeding over 6.5 million meals to families whose livelihoods were drastically impacted by Covid-19.

Avantages: The support team aiding in set-up made the process seamless. This system has not only reduced duplicate data within our CRM by 95%, but has increased confidence amidst our organization’s leadership with CRM reporting.

Inconvénients: I found it somewhat challenging to asses platform error messages. Having an online reference for error messages with troubleshooting measures would be a great resource for consumers. I believe it would not only build confidence through understanding data flow, but also cut back on need of tech support with issues that may be resolved by the user.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 25/01/2021

Hi Evan, thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad that you're pleased with your experience both with our products and support staff. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Simon P.
IT Consultant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Essential for integrating RENXT to iSAMS"

Commentaires: Love utilising it.Often finding it easier to implement something rather than using NXT's Import functionality

Avantages: The software give you the control to add and update data pretty much how we want it in RENXT

Inconvénients: Deleting fields can be a pain but we can live with it.

envoyé par Omatic Software le 02/12/2020

Hi Simon, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you're pleased with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.