15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ZeroBounce

En savoir plus sur ZeroBounce

Éliminez les adresses e-mail invalides de votre liste et évitez le rejet de vos messages pour assurer leur distribution.

En savoir plus sur ZeroBounce

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

ZeroBounce - Notes

ZeroBounce a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 426 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ZeroBounce ?

Julie
Julie
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

ZeroBounce helps us keep an updated contact list

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

As a boutique public relations agency, we highly prioritize maintaining our valuable connections and ensuring the accuracy of our contact records. Our client portfolio primarily includes businesses in the spirit and hospitality industries, and we collaborate extensively with media outlets and freelance writers. We rely on ZeroBounce to identifying and rectifying outdated or invalid contact details. ZeroBounce’s Email Finder helps us to find and update a contact’s primary email address. We also use the service before we have a media event to make sure we have a clean and updated list.

There is nothing to add here. The service works for us and meets our needs.

il y a 2 mois

Julie, thank you for sharing your experience with ZeroBounce. We appreciate your review and wish you success with your PR campaigns!

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Best Email Validation Application

Commentaires : Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Managing Director (R.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

Commentaires : We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

il y a 5 ans

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

pratik
Senior Research Analyst (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

I will give 10 out of 10

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Easy sign-up process, Great pricing2Amazing customer service2Comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy of their email lists3Best email validation software4Helps ensure email messages reach real people5Helped a company reduce their bounce rate to almost 0% 5Accurate, fast, and reliable email validation and deliverability tools5Created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume emails avoid deliverability issues6

Limited free trial with restrictions on the number of email verifications or access to certain features

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for reviewing us, Pratik! We appreciate your feedback.

Marc
CIO (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

Commentaires : Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Mailcheck, The CHECKER et SendGrid

Pourquoi choisir ZeroBounce : Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Logiciel antérieur : SendGrid

Pourquoi passer à ZeroBounce : - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

il y a 2 ans

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

Chetan
Chetan
Director (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

Commentaires : It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : MailerLite et NeverBounce

Pourquoi choisir ZeroBounce : ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Logiciel antérieur : MailerLite et NeverBounce

Pourquoi passer à ZeroBounce : It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

il y a 2 ans

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Vineet
Owner (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Helped me reduce email bounces

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : excellet.

It has helped me in reducing the number of emails per campaign that bounce. Earlier we were having high bounce rate & a famous blogger suggested me to try zerobounce. After using it for few months I'm very happy with it :D

I wish they tell if my emails are delivering in inbox or spam.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : NeverBounce

Pourquoi passer à ZeroBounce : because of the recommendation of the blogger.

il y a 12 mois

Vineet, many thanks for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you found ZeroBounce so helpful! To find out if your email will go to the inbox or to the spam folder, give this tool a try: https://www.zerobounce.net/services/email-server-tester.html You get a free test every month! We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out to us if you need help. Our team is available 24/7.

Sunny
eMarketing Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great Email Validation Tool

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Before, I had a database containing emails that didn't validate. Utilizing ZeroBounce has enhanced my email-sending statistics.

Their support has been exceptional, and the client portal's UI/UX is excellent. My experience has been fantastic. Although they are slightly pricier than competitors, the superior email cleaning results justify it.

So far, I haven't encountered any issues. The API documentation has been excellent, and the support provided has been outstanding.

la semaine dernière

Sunny, we're grateful for the kind words, thank you! Reach out whenever you need us, our support is available 24/7. Many thanks again, and success with your email campaigns!

Pamela M
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

Easy to use, inexpensive, and helps quickly clean up lists. Recommend.

Nothing con. Great product. Recommend it.

il y a 2 semaines

Pamela, thank you so much for the great review! It's good to hear you haven't found any cons and that our software is helping you!. We appreciate your feedback!

Muneeb
CEO (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and very effective

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the pricing and quality of the tool and its reliability.

Nothing to dislike about the tool. We are quite satisfied.

le mois dernier

We appreciate your kind review, Muneeb! Thank you for taking the time to do this, and we wish you success with your emails!

Bala
GENERAL MANAGER (Inde)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

"The Best Email Validation Software"

Commentaires : Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

il y a 2 ans

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Max
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great and Easy to Use

Commentaires : Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

il y a 5 ans

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Banque, 10 000+ employés

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

il y a 5 ans

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Adelaynes
Adelaynes
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria (Venezuela)

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

Commentaires : If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam. Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

il y a 5 ans

Mrs. Castillo, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference. Best, The team

Externalisation/délocalisation, 11–50 employés

Helpful email validation tool

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been positive and I appreciate the AI tech they have for catch-all servers. This has helped me further avoid bounces.

I use ZeroBounce on a daily basis to verify emails for large email marketing campaigns. The platform is priced well and easy to use.

Customer support can be a bit slow to reply when I had some issues

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing us, your feedback is so helpful!

Vlad
CEO (Géorgie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Good service to validate emails

Email validation worked very fast compared to alternatives.

Catch-all emails are a tricky part. When I just tried the service I had over 70% of emails marked as catch-all. Perhaps there could be some estimation on which of those could be delivered. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to use the service.

il y a 2 ans

Vlad, thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback means so much. Many of our customers get a high catch-all result, but there's a way to further validate those emails: https://www.zerobounce.net/zerobounce-ai.html Score them and only use emails that have a score of 8+. Hope this helps, and thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Ernic Jose
Ernic Jose
Inspector Electromecanico (Venezuela)

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

il y a 5 ans

Mr. Vasquez Marin, Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Jeff
Software Developer (Canada)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Zerobounce

Commentaires : We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

-support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well -easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment -love the new dashboard to view api usage -gdpr compliance right off the bat

-not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

il y a 5 ans

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Karla
Analista sénior (Venezuela)

Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray

Commentaires : Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

il y a 5 ans

Mrs. Leon, We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Wonderful tool for sales and marketing team

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Excellent

It is a very good tool for sales and marketing team to verify email of potential prospects. It also detects the grey list and bounced emails

I used it as apart of team. There is nothing to not like about the tool

il y a 11 mois

We appreciate your review and we're glad that ZeroBounce helps you maintain a better email list! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Daisy
Daisy
Research & Sales Manager (Venezuela)
, 11–50 employés

Validate your emails efficiently

I love it with ZeroBounce I can validate my emails from my campaigns in a very efficient way. With the free validations that we obtained we realized the goodness of this platform, the 100% remoment

The truth has not had a problem that does not facilitate the work and efficiency in terms of email. Very good

il y a 6 ans

Mrs. Castañeda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Vijendr
Vijendr
Sales Manager (Inde)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

An average email verification tool.

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience was neither very good nor very bad. It is an average software.

The user interface of ZeroBounce is quite good. A normal user can easily use its functionality.

I found difficulties during validation of large data sheets. It took lot of time and sometimes I used to redo the process 2-3 times to get the complete results. I also didn't find its accuracy as per my requirements.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, Vijendr! We appreciate your feedback. If you feel like your results weren't 99% accurate, we're more than happy to allow you to validate your list again. Our email validator has a money-back guarantee. Please reach out to us anytime, we're available 24/7 and would love for you to get the best experience and results with ZeroBounce.

Laszlo
CEO (Hongrie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Great service with a good API

Commentaires : Very helpful customer service, they helped a lot on implementing.

Well documented API (not like at other services), good feedback on the e-mail addresses: invalid domain, spamtrap or even show if it is just a typo.

Could not highlight anything special. They work as promised.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mr. Malinovszky! Your feedback means a lot to us. Team ZeroBounce

Jeremy
Jeremy
Brand Strategist & Keynote Speaker (Canada)

Powerful, easy to use tool. Polish your email lists with rich insights.

Commentaires : Cleanse email lists.

Quickly analyzed and "cleansed" our list of 20,000 emails. The insights from ZeroBounce helped us improve the data quality prior to transitioning marketing automation platforms. This was especially useful for eliminating bots and dead email accounts, and clean up legacy accounts. We were able to purge a lot of records, which reduced our licensing costs for the new MA platform.

The tool worked as expected. I have no complaints. The only thing that would be "nice to have" is better quality reports and a web interface to manipulate the data. The data is presented in CSV files. This is a pro and con. We could import the lists into our MA to tag records we wanted to delete, but it was a time consuming manual process.

il y a 6 ans

Jeremy, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback definitely helps us improve! Best, Team ZeroBounce