Avis clients sur Central

En savoir plus sur Central

Gestion simplifiée des points de terminaison pour PC, serveurs et ordinateurs portables.

En savoir plus sur Central

It has everything you need to manage your computer remotely. It's very easy to use and it can help you transfer data without the need to log into the other computer and interrupt the user.

There is poor support for Mac. The software for Mac doesn't support chat.

Central - Notes

3,7

Central a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 317 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Central ?

Jeff
Jeff
ERP Software Implementation Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Perfect for Workstation Management!

Commentaires : I've used LogMeIn Central to manage user workstations across the networks of two manufacturing companies that I've worked for as the IT Administrator. I've also used Central to manage windows-based Digital Signage computers; both with great success!

I use LogMeIn Central to manage all of the user workstations within my organization. This allows me to remote into any user computer to help with troubleshooting, and to do a number of other management functions (ie, monitor hardware, software, anti-virus status, etc). I can also get specific hardware information (ie, graphic card or CPU model) using the Inventory functionality about any workstation in my Central Account. The Central Management Console allows me to see all of my user workstations, group them, setup notifications based on specific criteria (RAM or CPU utilization, new software installs, etc). There's also a File Manager where I can move or copy files from my workstation to the end users. There is a lot of functionality for managing updates, running scripts, etc, that I do not use.

LogMeIn Central requires you to at least pay for a minimum of 25 workstations / installations, whether you use them or not, as this is a business-class product.

Darell
Owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Log Me In Central A Great Choice For Remote Support

Commentaires : I have been using the Central Module for years it allows you to put computers in groups to easily identify your customers computers. Also alerts are set to notify you of Windows updates and antivirus software that is outdated on each computer.

Log Me In Central has been my go to remote repair tool for my customers. The software is secure easy to use and is loaded with features.

The pricing a little high to add features it costs to use but every feature is very useful for your business

Parth
Web Developer (Inde)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

The programme is really simple to use and provides exceptional security

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We now have considerably greater insight into our geographically scattered workstations. It is simple for me to give assignments to all of my team members, and I can now keep track of their progress and create reports on time. A plethora of pre-programmed tasks makes the gadget more practicable and productive.

The most significant aspect is how simple and convenient it is to access and accomplish chores at any time. Instead of manually inspecting it on the computer, its UI and information that is provided inside its choices, resources, and other computer information are already available on my end. We increased our LogMeIn footprint to allow our users to work from anywhere and our IT support to assist them from anywhere. Because the tool is simple to use, you may use the basic functionality without having to go through extensive training.

There are several tools in Central that need you to pay an additional fee to use. Instability, occasionally the connections go down and it doesn't reconnect in certain circumstances, but there are also cases when the tool isn't working at all, most likely due to a flaw in the update. During busy times, I had some lag and had to restart the programme.

Jax
Solutions Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Never Really Worked Reliably

Commentaires : We have maybe 2500 computers we need to have irregular access to. I would say 50% of the time, the computer we would try to access would need to be restarted, have an unfixable black screen remotely, or just not connect due to a LogMeIn client issue. When it worked, it was great, but when you often have to take action or go on site to get your remote software working, it's just not worth it. Support was horribly unhelpful and just suggested updates, which in the long run did not help since issues would reoccur and getting access to update them would require being physically present at the computer, ruining the purpose of this remote access software.

It allowed us to access thousands of devices and keep them organized.

Devices would either connect with a black screen, or just not show up on the list at all. Visiting my remote computers in person would show the computer started normally, but LogMeIn decided to run but just not connect. Just one click in the LMI Control Panel would make it reconnect. Not polling for a good connection after restart is just bad design, and support consistently told me to just update to the latest version, but through 3 years of experiencing this problem. The black screen issue wasn't resolved either.

CTO (Nigeria)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Most efficient SCCM management tools on the market

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Absolutely the best SCCM management and patch management.Top notch efficient usage and return on investment

End point security, Automatic threat detection, SCCM management,Patch management

Consume more updates on the underground making most machine or pc slow

IT Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great program but way to expensive

Commentaires : We started with LogMeIn when it was a free service and purchased a volume license since we had about 70 computers to use LogMeIn for tech support. However as we grew to over 120 computers the annual license fee grew much faster to were it no longer was worth the cost.

The program is very easy to setup and use.

The expense of the license fee drove us away and to find comparable software for less than 1/20 the cost.

Loren
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

LogMeIn

Commentaires : LogMein Central has made it easier, faster and more practical to teach and train my staff at different and various times of the day from any location either party is at.

LogMeIn makes running a business easier by being able to teach employees pertinent training/information by connecting computers and demonstrating virtually together.

Sometimes if an area of one of the participants have a slow or shaky internet connection, it makes it difficult to interact with one another on-line.

Vin
Vin
IT Director (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

I recommend LogMeIn when managing a lot of remote stations.

Commentaires : Overall, the platform works well. I've had no issues with security - either to the main account or to any of the remote stations. I've almost never had cause to contact tech support - after many years of use - so that tells a lot right there. The remote access is stable, and I've had minimal service interruptions, and only very rarely was I unable to access a remote station. A simple reboot usually fixed that unless there was something else causing the problem. Overall - it's been a good experience since I began using the software about 10 years ago or so...

I am an avid user of LogMeIn Central. That said - the ease of use is the primary thing I like about the solution. I have all of my remote connections stored, then further grouped by internal category and locations. From login to the portal to login to the remote station is a matter of a few simple clicks. Very easy to use and keep organized.

I don't like that they eliminated the free version. I also feel they should allow file transfer when you have a Central account.

Eric
Eric
Chief Information Officer (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Excellent tool for managing widely distributed devices.

Commentaires : We are a radiology medical practice that have radiologists working in three states. When they need support, all the users have to do is make a quick phone call and we can instantly provide support even though there are hundreds of miles away.

this tool provides reliable access to our far-flung network of computers and devices to enable us to provide instant, critical support as if we were sitting at the keyboard and monitor. The ability to run diagnostics and the logs right from the dashboard is extremely useful.

I think the cost is a little high in the pricing models could be adjusted a bit. However, as reliable and robust as the software has become I have no real complaints.

Mark
Mark
Director, Operations Systems (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés

LogMeIn Central

Commentaires : We have been using LogMeIn Central for over 10 years. It's a great product and serves our needs very well.

The ability to manage all of our remote computers in one place, but we can also group them into subgroups by department, vendor, etc. I also like the ability to create an installation link that I can e-mail to someone and have them set up the LogMeIn software on the computer themselves.

The only feature that I would like to see would be the ability to grant/deny remote access on a per user basis by time of day. For example, if someone only needs remote access during 8 AM - 5 PM, we should be able to deny access between 5PM-8 AM.

Jorge
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés

Great desktop management tool with a few caveats

Commentaires : I was able to wrangle in all of my end-users into one unified platform to both maintain windows and application updates and push out anti-virus installations.

What I like about LMI Central, in the premiere package, is the bundling of Anti-Virus and now application management and updates. The ease of being able to remotely access an end-user's workstation is what totally sells me on the software. In the past, I had to have VPN access to my work network or with other tools, I could only use Windows to access end-users over the web but with LMI, its platform agnostic and they have a great mobile app for iOS and Android that allows you to connect to anyone in your list from virtually any device.

The biggest drawback in my use is the ability to push Windows updates, Anti-Virus installs and application updates. There is a fairly intuitive panel to push out all the requests but using it is like trying to crochet with space gloves, as you never get a real sense of feedback that the changes you requested are actually being implemented in near-real time. Sometimes the end-users workstations falsely report that they are missing installations that I know they are not, so there is a lot of fiddling with the end-users workstation in order to get it to report to LMI correctly. Also, when you've subscribed to the package that includes anti-virus installs, there is no way to centrally manage the AV, as its provided by a third party.

Nathan
CEO (Mexique)
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés

When you are an IT pro - this is the tool for you

Commentaires : This is the one I chose every single time.
I was one of the first users of logmein and I fell in love with it from the beginning.
I have been a loyal customer and I always recommend it.
Few companies have achieved a level of mastery like logmein has.
Simply the top choice for IT professionals like me.

There is something really special about logmein. This software rocks! when you manage several companies, several computers, servers, and remote users you know you have your hands full. Logmein is one of the greatest to help you achieve just that. You can create groups (companies), assign users to the groups, give them rights to those groups, have computers in the groups... and you can manage all of those computers and connect to them remotely. Depending on the version you can do things remotely without having to sing into the computer and know everything you need to know about the status of the computer from a single place (the Central). I have rarely had an issue or a problem with it, it was awesome to be able to control and help free users (no longer an option) and know that no matter what you have the right tool to connect every single time. Deployment is also extremely simple

The only thing I did not love was the fact that they removed the free version. By doing so they removed the option to have people who are starting out to build their business. They also forced several people into finding alternatives that would not be as expensive.

Infrastructure Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés

Logmein Central is a Great Alternative to VPN

Commentaires : We needed a remote access solution for our users that also gave them the ability to run our apps, some of which are fat and would never run over a vpn. We were forced to look at vpn software, vpn concentrator and either terminal services or Citrix. We were looking at a lot of complications, support overhead and extreme cost. LogMeIn allowed us to have a remote access solution that can be accessed from any browser that gave us great functionality and security for a very reasonable cost. A fraction of the solution we were previously looking at.

Ease of use. Centralized management of all my remote users. Constantly updating with new features. Built-in two factor authentication. Very inexpensive.

It might be just me but the User group/Computer group functionality is a little unclear. I think some of the management and permission features still need to improve. I wish they had geoblocking. I get alerts that someone that a failed logon from Russia happened. I need to approve where connections can actually come from.

Paul
Lead IT Tech (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Our use with LMI/Central

Commentaires : We have around 480 client desktops on LMI. Some servers, most desktops. We do like their are a local business (we are in the Boston area) and that they are easy to reach. It has allowed us to do a lot more remote support than making physical trips. Travel time and sending a tech can be expensive.

We use mostly the free edition of license for our customers within Central, we use other RMMs to obtain Pro if need be (remote printing, file sharing, etc...) It is easy to give remote access to employees of our customers Adding remote users is simple and easy I don't have to keep track of passwords, if a customer forgets theirs, they simply perform the forgot my password routine The interface is simple and there is not much to learn

Somewhat limited with free licenses (remote printing, file sharing) That's about the only issues I have with it.

Robert
Administrator (É.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Useful for remote access.

Commentaires : Great for remote access from home or other location.

Price is good for small office with limited computers. Works with all browsers that I have tried it with, although some better than others.

Not sure if it is caused by browser but sometimes it seems you have to perform additional installs to get it to load even if you have used same computer before.

Patrick
Senior System Admin (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Remote desktop software that empowers helpdesk teams.

Commentaires : Shadowing an end-user session from anywhere in the world is priceless. When a user cannot get on the network, but they can at least get on a webpage, you can LogMeIn to their machine and get them up and running in no time.

LogMeIn Central allows technical support specialists to view the end-users machine from anywhere in the world. You can transfer files, shadow their session, or share your desktop with them.

The multiple sub-tiers of the product are a bit confusing. LogMeIn Central... Central basic, Central Plus, Central, Premium. We have the middle level. Some of the articles LogMeIn has says features are available for Central, then at the bottom of the article is clarifies it is only for the Premium members.

Tammy
Business Owner/Consultant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Logmein provides easy remote access

Commentaires : This program is easy to use and can accomplish what most folks would want to use it for so I would recommend it for routine use.

This was easy to use and set up for 2 computers to access our server. I like the security of the access that it provides and the ability to define access of the user.

When trying to track employee work time I found it difficult with the information provided to determine if someone was actually accessing programs or just logged in. I need more details of tracking employee access than this was able to provide but we continue to use it for employees to work from home and remote in to our server.

Justin
IT Support Tech (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés

Logmein Review

Commentaires : Remote assistance to customers and employees giving you hands on access to the machine even while not physically at a location. The ability to remotely reboot, even in safe mode has proven extremely useful as well.

I utilize log me in for remote assistance across multiple computers in our company. It is great for remotely accessing different devices at any time.

With the version of LogMeIn that I have and use, my only request would be the ability to transfer data between machines. copy and paste for text works between devices, however the ability to transfer documents or program files would be even greater.

Dan
Support (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

LogMein Central

I used this product at my last job for over 2 years, it allowed me to access offices and desktops nationwide. I was successfully able to update, patch and troubleshoot issues on remote PC's, at any time of the day. Great asset for any size company to remotely work and control PC's

The first issue is bandwidth is very important, especially if you are transferring files or data. Every one is awhile we had to log out of Central and then log back in due to the following, slowness, or unresponsiveness from remote PC.

Aldo
IT Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great speed and ease of use

Commentaires : Always been a fan and continue to use LogMeIn for as long as possible!

When I connect remotely to a computer I need to be able to run the most basic and complicated tasks to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues, LogMeIn allows me to do just that, even from my phone on vacation I've been able to assist people that otherwise might have gone too long without help.

Been using LogMeIn for a very long time and I can't say that I've got anything negative to say, maybe when they dripped support for older OS's but that's on me, not them :)

Daniel
President (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

LogmeIn Central a business tool

Commentaires : We use the reporting and management tools provided to give us great access and ease of use to manage our clients servers and computers.

We utilize this for access to our clients servers and reports on their status. We use the power on tool and help give clients software support companies access to the server temporarily as needed.

When we give someone temporary access to a server the two factor authentication for these accounts we have to remember to turn it off. Wish we could do that in the settings when we create a temp account.

HVAC Control Technician (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Great for Remote Service Work

Commentaires : Working in the commercial heating and air conditioning industry, it's vital to be able to connect to customer sites to troubleshoot issues when the arise. A lot of times, a fix can be as easy as changing a set point which could take hours to drive to do. This cuts the time to minutes.

This is an easy option for getting remote access into customer computers. Makes my job a whole lot easier.

The only thing I can think of is I wish it were a bit cheaper. My company doesn't use or need all of the features. We only need remote access to a lot of computers

Senior IT Engineer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

This has provided an enterprise solution for less than the expected cost

Commentaires : Overall experience has been extremely positive, after the initial setup has been completed LogMeIn scales to any size organisation via GPO installation and I have only very rarely run into major issues with it. I intend to continue using LogMeIn for the foreseeable future.

I am able to set up groups within LogMeIn to specify domain/non-domain/desktop/laptop/server/etc. This makes finding the correct computer much easier LogMeIn can be installed via GPO and when configured correctly functions with zero intervention from IT staff and runs silently in the background so the users are not disturbed by it. Two factor authentication ensures that the account cannot be breached by any means Passwords can be set for each computer so in the extremely unlikely event of 2FA being breached the computers remain secure.

There is a "Trust this computer" or "remember me" button on the login - this does not work if 2FA has been set up. It is confusing and frustrating to keep this button available on the "enter the code we just text you" page when it serves no purpose. On rare occasions LogMeIn has crashed requiring the client to reboot their PC before it becomes accessible again.

Nicholas
Software Support Technician (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Good third party remote desktop application.

We have clients that we are not able to vpn or rdp to since they have their own networks. We use logmein to remote into the computers that run our software so we can troubleshoot issues. This software is pretty smooth and easy to use for what we use it for. The process to configure it is simple and any one can manage this. My overall use of this is everyday 8hrs a day. well made software.

At times it can be a heavy resource constraint on a computer that is limited with hardware. It could use some updates to it's functions but not a bad con, more like a minimal con.

Bob
Bob
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Have used for years across multiple clients

Commentaires : Allows users to work from home. have setup many employees at clients to work remotely using this software.

Easy, reliable and great for setting up remote access for notice users who need to work remotely or connect into a pc occasionally.

Cost has gone up over the years. use to be much less expensive. be sure to buy a longer time period to get discounts.