Avis clients sur Files.com

En savoir plus sur Files.com

Cloud intelligent et configurable qui permet un nombre illimité d'utilisateurs et de bande passante, associé à une sécurité et à des performances professionnelles.

En savoir plus sur Files.com

Non disponible

Non disponible

Files.com - Notes

Files.com a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 16 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Files.com ?

Avash
Avash
WordPress Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist (Népal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Secure and Fast File Sharing

Commentaires : I am a satisfied user of Files.com. I wish it was a little cheap but for the features it offers - the price is justifiable. The speed of files upload/download is also great. I see no issues even when uploading 20 files at the same time. It is great!

As a freelance developer who works with other freelancers, Files.com is one of the best purchases I have made. About features - I like the ability to share files with a secure link with people who don't have a files.com account and then set an expiry time for the link - which is a basic feature but also very important. We can also set files to delete automatically after a defined period of time. Another feature I like most is that people can drop files anonymously. We can also create a temporary account for them. I think files.com has carefully researched the features that businesses may need and have planted the features. I am a satisfied customer.

I am from a country where USD $ is expensive so files.com is a little expensive for us. Other than that - I can't think of any cons.

JAZZMEN
CEO (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

File perfect

Commentaires : My overall experience it is a great program worth paying for.

I love that i can open any file that is sent to me without having to log into another program to read my emails.

Its nothing i least like. The program is dope and i already been sharing with my friends and family my experience.

James
Administrator (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

decent FTP server interface

Commentaires : used Brick to set up file sharing between partner organisations, and it did the job. left me scratching my head a few times early on though!

easy to use, quick running and good use of notifications/alerts.

a bit fiddly to get used to at first. not very intuitive for me as a first time user.

IT Manager (Canada)
Impression, 51-200 employés

Very fast file transfer site with very nice functions, as long as it fits your needs

Commentaires : Inexpensive file sharing with customers, for many of our users.

Extremely fast and reliable (although not as much with Microsoft Edge; but amazing with Google Chrome). Pricing is interesting as it is unlimited users. User management (centralized) and directory management is well done and easy. Option to delete files after a period of time helps managing it. And we really like that customers can drop files anonymously.

It used to allow a custom domain (using your domain name) for the basic plan but now it's only at the Corporate plan. They changed it for us after many years so it is a big deal in our case. But if you're willing to stick to their "brickftp.com" URL, the Basic pricing can't be beat! Also it does not allow you to send a link to share a directory with a customer like you would with ShareFile or Dropbox Business. You can send files to customers by sending links but unless you create user names and passwords for your users, you cannot share directories (at the time of this review anyway).

Réponse de l'équipe de Action Verb

il y a 5 ans

Thanks much for sharing your feedback/review, as well as for the kind words. The feedback you describe in regards to link-based directory-sharing is helpful - we're always working to add features that are meaningful to our users. We'd love to hear any other feedback you have about how we can improve the BrickFTP experience for users like you. If you'd like to share more, or have any questions, please feel free to reach out directly to graham@actionverb.com to connect. Thanks again for using BrickFTP!

Shannon
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

When you just need things to work

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I am extremely pleased. Having an entire team of developers solely focused on our cloud storage and file management has proven to be critical to our business success.

Up-time is important for our company, with over 300 users accessing the services nationwide and Files.com delivers. Everything is easy to connect and manage, and the Customer Support team is one of the best I've worked with.

There are some UI inconsistencies as new features get added, and there is never any communication regarding these changes and their impact on current settings. It would also be nice to get a little more customization for notifications and permissions/folder access.

Jacob
Jacob
Communications Director (É.-U.)
Organisme politique, 11-50 employés

A great tool for file uploading and website management

This is a great piece of FTP software that allows you to quickly, securely, and easily manage your website files, upload to the website server, and make sure your website files are in order. The best part about the software is how secure it is -- there are clear protocols in place to ensue the safety and security of your login and file transfers. There are also a number of customization features that allow you to quickly find what you're looking for and upload the files you want. It is also very easy to use for a novice user but with the functionality desired by an advanced user. Definitely would recommend.

There are few instructions for users to follow, particularly if they are novice users -- although the software is still great. I also did not like how the software is priced -- you could find an open source alternative that does much of the same thing for free.

Student (É.-U.)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

All in One

Commentaires : My experience with files.com I would say is good. It is easy to navigate and find what it is your looking for, I can link up other cloud apps for easier access.

I like Files.com due to all your files can be found in one place and you can link up your other apps from cloud to make your life easier. This app had it all in one. I have. I was able to figure this app out pretty quick and that is good for me. Lol

The one thing that I did not like about files.com is to many notifications but at these times, it could be a good thing. It notifies you when there is a duplicate, copied, deleted etc.. It gets really annoying because it seems like I am always being notified when most of the time it is me deleting, renaming and I do not need a reminder. It might be for other people with the notifications but it just is not for me. It is bothersome.

Director, Enterprise Applications (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés

Fantastic product, with excellent support

5,0 l’année dernière

Files.com provides one of the most robust "value for the dollar" offerings I've experienced in the IT space. Everything from cloud SFTP, to automated file movements, to an incredibly full featured API.

There are no significant cons that I have found.

Maritza
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Not Dropbox, but will do

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very easy to access and integrate into Google Drive or Microsoft office. However, I think I like Dropbox better

I like that it is able to sync up with Google Drive for ease of sharing over the web. Theres no need to be connected to a company server, which is super helpful while we work remotely

Once you share a file, sometimes the link sharing can be a bit wonky

Tour Guide (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

User Friendly FTP program

FTP program for transferring and sharing large files with customers and vendors.

FTP programs can be cumbersome with login and ftp information specifics and this program allows you to save this information, which is a plus.

Brian
Software Support Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

FTP made simple and easily accessible

We love the ease of use. Being able to login via browser or FTP client, and being able to easily create a download link that can be sent to anyone. We primarily use it as a way to store files for our clients who host our software "on-prem", and when we do upgrades, we send them files for the upgrade, and it is very easy to do this way. We often also need to receive files and database backups from clients, so it is easy to setup a temporary account for them, and they can browse to brickftp, login, upload, and done. Much easier than setting up an FTP connection manually with each client.

We have had MINIMAL issues with this site/software and we have been using it since I joined the company 4 years ago, so probably 6+ years. I cannot think of any issues or bugs we have had. We do not use it extensively, it gets the job done that we need.

Administradora bbdd (Espagne)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Reseña files.com

5,0 il y a 2 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Mi experiencia es muy buena, lo recomiendo totalmente

Lo que más me gusta es la facilidad de uso, que mis documentos estén seguros y sigan siendo privados

De momento no hay nada que no me haya gustado

Business Analyst (Ukraine)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Highly-secure file sharing

This is the most reliable way to share files with colleagues or customers, easy to integrate with most of the software we use, inexpensive.

There arу no downsides, very good product overall.

José Carlos
José Carlos
Marketing (Espagne)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Transferencia de programas y archivos

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Buena experiencia en si, te da muchas facilidades para compartir o almacenar

Tiene una ve3ntaja sobre las demás plataformas ya que deja compartir software sin modificar el código

A veces se hace complejo para poder acceder al Área que quieres entrar

Kari
Writer (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Fast and Reliable FTP Transfer Site

Commentaires : Overall my experience with files was a very positive one and I continue to use it for work. When you're needing to transfer and share big files it can really help to save time.

When you're needing to put all of your stuff together in the same place with your files, this might be the perfect solution. It's very quick to figure out. The notifications with files also helps when you're working with others.

It can be rather difficult for a first time user with the files but once you get use to it and know what you're doing it makes using your files online easier.

Miguel
Miguel
QA Tester (Espagne)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

No me gusto

2,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

La prueba gratuita te permite tener una vision de como es el funcionamiento

No me gusto ya, tuve problemas de conectividad para usarlo como FTP