Avis clients sur Sortly

En savoir plus sur Sortly

Le système le plus simple de gestion des biens et des inventaires (mobile) sur le marché. Plus 1 000 entreprises font déjà confiance à cet outil. Essayez-le gratuitement dès aujourd'hui !

En savoir plus sur Sortly

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Sortly - Notes

4,0

Sortly a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 82 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sortly ?

James
James
Operations Manager (Canada)
Agriculture, 11-50 employés

An excellent and simple app to manage inventory.

Commentaires : Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software. Its created efficiency within my business and has saved me a lot of money on part runs for items that we already had in inventory. I would highly recommend this software.

What I like most about the app is how simple it is to use and categorize product. As a small business owner, I was having a tough time trying to find an inventory program that fit out business needs. Once I found Sortly Pro, it streamlined our business and created efficiencies company wide.

The only negative I have experienced is with the lack of instant notifications. I wish it notified the administrator or owner when specific items are pulled from inventory. A suggestion would be to include this as an option when entering inventory into the system.

Ali
Ali
Home Stager (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Great platform, but still needs work

Commentaires : I am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.

I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.

There have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.

Brianna
Owner of Upstaged Denver (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Absolutely no customer service

1,0 l’année dernière

Pictures. Would be relatively easy to use with Pugh all the glitches

Have had nothing but problems with this program. It is very simple programming errors that they seem not to care about or address at all. Every time we have had issues, we try to call, but there is no number they just make you email. However I receive a response saying they will get back to us and then never respond from there. We are basically just communicating with a computer system with no human interaction. Problems we have: (1) website doesn’t communicate with app and is severely delayed. (2) Items don’t update when you edit them. For instance, I change a quantity on an item, press save, and it doesn’t update. Have to do that about ten times or more for it to register. Causes major problems. (3) when you move like items back into a folder, they don’t merge. So if you have 2 of the same item, move one over to a stage, and then move it back, it duplicates the item instead of merging back with the original. OVERALL LOTS OF PROBLEM AND ABSOLUTELY NO HELP ON BEHALF OF SORTLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BASIC INVENTORY SYSTEM WITH LOTS OF GLITCHES, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Dallas
Dallas
Customer Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public

Sortly Pro has been a great tool in transitioning from the old spreadsheet into the 21st century.

Commentaires : The ability to track inventory on the go, efficiently.

The ability to create custom fields and specify the metadata for said field. Quick to add/move/remove/edit items with quick actions. The tagging system is an efficient way to group products. You can easily track quantities and move and adjust as needed on the fly with simply an app on your phone. You get the intricacy of a spreadsheet with the user interface of an app. If you can add/edit/remove items on a social media profile, then you are savvy enough to create a basic inventory system in this platform.

With any startup, you're going to have growing pains. They are still perfecting the system. The silver lining is in their response to customer feedback. I don't know if I would call this a con, but there is definitely something of a learning curve. For instance, to create a detailed, intricate inventory system, properly, is going to take some trial and error. There are features and ways to manipulate the app that aren't necessarily apparent. For instance, understanding it's best to keep 'Folders' to a minimum and instead use the tagging system to identify and classify items. We have our own struggles with managing inventory, but once you get a baseline established, in a normal inventory environment, maintenance shouldn't be too labor intensive.

Business Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Great for small business inventory

Commentaires : We have an enormous amount of holiday inventory that we needed to keep track of with pictures. We use Sortly to help us keep track of what we use each season, which assists us greatly in purchasing of new product for the following season. It also helped immensely to track what items we had sold out of, so we were never in an oversold situation with our customers.

Having both the desktop and mobile versions was great. Easy to use, very intuitive and self-explanatory. Allows you to make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be.

Some small glitches, but those were easily fixed with updates.

Trent
Business owner (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11-50 employés

Dishonest company with horrible customer service

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : If you want to work with a dishonest and shady company…. Look no further than Sortly, they check both those boxes.

The software it’s self is good! Functional and easy to use.

After 1 year of using the software Sortly removed key features without notifying us, then required us to pay 4 times what we were paying prior to regain access to those features. I live in the customer support/service world, and the 2 days of emailing back and forth (because they will not provide a phone number to call) was the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced.

IT Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Great product for what we need

Commentaires : Great experience. Easy to setup, print labels, tag, and track. We know who has what, when. I have recommended this to others as well.

Being able to asset track our equipment. We know who has what or what they have checked out quickly and easily.

I do wish they had the ability to attach multiple assets to a single user without have to set it on each item.

Bridget
Bridget
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Perfect For Our Team

Commentaires : We continue to use Sortly Pro as our go to source for our inventory management. It has been a great tool for our business.

Sortly is VERY easy to use. Adjusting inventory is a breeze and immediately updates. Our team is spread across the US and can all access our current inventory at all times on the Sortly app.

At first, the app was not available on Android applications which affected our teams ease of use. Now it seems like Sortly has ironed out the flaws and is running seamlessly.

Presenter (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés

Totally loving this for our company.

Commentaires : We are able to keep track of all of our inventory & what items are sent out to what locations as well as keep track of what is coming and going within each exact room. We are so happy that we can import from spreadsheet the information on other locations so that we can keep track on them as stock arrives without granting access to those workers to our inventory software.

Customize-able in almost every aspect. Totally tailored to us.

Originally it was not available on Android, but now that it is, we have it on the cell phone too. :)

Dusty
Dusty
General Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

By Far the Best Value and Product

Commentaires : We Love It!!!!

Pictures say it all. Every item has a picture so they are very easily identifiable. You can take the pictures yourself or find other sources to upload from. The ability to use Sortly on all mobile devices is perfect for what we do. The best app on the market for inventory.

Will not sync with QBO yet. I hear it's coming though. I would like to have the exact same items in different categories carrying the same balance. If I have widget under supplies and the same widgit under tools, I want the inventory to change in each category when pulled from either.

Andrea
Owner and Founder (É.-U.)

Best solution for inventory tracking using a photo and tagging using custom fields.

Ability to print and share inventory list. Ability to create custom fields. Ability to associate photos. Makes tracking unique items easier.

Printing doesn't include custom fields negating the value of this feature. File hierarchy isn't easy to manipulate when inventory items need to be moved around. Could be made easier and less clunky. Need ability to delete, hide, or reorder fields. Great tool for managing furniture for a move, art inventory, or anything that needs to be reviewed by a third party and tagged. Would like if App vs desktop version more similar. Would like ability to sort by a tag. Not sure the scan and QR code is relevant to my needs as a professional organizer. Seems more useful for someone with actual inventory (mulitples of the same item) vs a home owner with lots of unique items.

Anna
Show Home Design Coordinator (Canada)
Design, 51-200 employés

Sortly Pro's Review

Commentaires : We are tracking inventory of furniture and accessories for a staging and design business. It works very well for what we need it for.

It is very straightforward and easy to use.

There is not as many features as some of the other inventory applications but it works for what I need it for.

Matt
Project Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Very Useful

Commentaires : Sortly Pro is easy to use and the price is acceptable.

This product is great. We use it to track our tools and easily catalogue everything that comes in and out of our storage.

Product has only a small learning curve, once you use it a few times its very very simple. No notable "cons".

Meredith
Speech-Language Pathologist (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool

As a speech therapist, I love that I can tag each item with a skill or concept. This is incredibly useful for when I am planning for my next session. I simply type in the skill/concept I want to target in the search tool and all the activities, toys, and games that are tagged with that skill pop up. Very easy and quick for planning.

Perhaps if there was a way to have the most tags or the most recent tags pop up when you are adding a new item would eliminate the time it takes to add new tags.

Nicholas
Ceo (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Softly ftw

We were able to quickly inventory our whole studio

I wish there were more label formats. We had to make our own smaller labels.

Eric
Eric
Studio Manager (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, 201-500 employés

Has changed our way of organizing photo/video gear

Commentaires : Overall Sortly is incredible and I would highly recommend anyone on the fence about to get it. It's worth every penny.

Right away I love the ease of use. Sortly Pro makes it effortless to organize your inventory. The app isn't confusing like other inventory apps. I also love the ability to export/print PDFs.

I hope there's a better check-in/check-out system for gear.

Luis Marcelo
Luis Marcelo
Consultor de Marca, Design e Comunicação (Brésil)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Good suprise

At first Sortly Pro was an affordable easy-to-use collaborative tool that a team of 3 with no previous experience could use for a while. But it turned out to better than I expected. And months later I am still using it.

It's not fast, I have to say. Loading can take a lot of time.

Alex
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

It does the job, still need to fine tune some features but not bad.

I like that there is a web and mobile app version of it. It's great to be able to take a photo of the item and then add it to the site.

i wish the photos can be rotated and moved around in the interface. The Add Items and add folders are not as intuitive as i like. sometimes they get mixed up when clicking

Seema
owner (É.-U.)

I love this software, and I am looking forward to have a more complete offering of feature

Pro is easy to use. The search feature (when it is working) is fantastic. I also like its customizable features.

Since its launch, there have been many bugs, which has made it hard to train the other users since the addition of multiple features and fixing of bugs as been ongoing.

Timothy
Supply/ Mainteance/ Janatorial Supperviser (É.-U.)

very helpful tool keeping track of stock and where it goes

being able to transfer items from place to place and keeping track of them and making people accountable for the items (no lost inventory )

ONCE YOU LEARN THE SYSTEM its good but if you are not careful you can delete whole folders and have to scan a lot of items over

Erika
Controller (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Initially difficult as it wouldn't update between devices. great now after update.

Commentaires : Assists in tracking who takes what. Assists in proper inventory management.

photos. ability to move from one location to another. bar code scanning. multiple users and updating. ability to administer online.

glitches between devices. lack of flexibility for folks not completely familiar with software. Need to be able to make a purchase order with items removed for billing purposes and assign customer name. Be cool to have a PO button and you click and drag what you want to that PO instead of a folder within a folder for each customer. Then email the PO or have it saved in a PO folder. A quick restock feature would be good too.

Dianne
Management Information Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

Sortly Pro for IT Inventory

Commentaires : We are populating the inventory as we go. So far it seems pretty good.

The ability to take a scan of the bar code on most items is very helpful. It helps capture the serial number which in turn helps us track when the item was purchased. The ability to take a picture of the item is helpful in case of inventory claims and just so we know what we are looking for.

It would be great if there was more of tutorial that shows how to use it. For example, we have populated the Items, then assigned them to User folders so that we can track where the items are. We have set up Tags so that we can report on how many of a particular item we have. We have sort of fumbled around figuring all of this out. There may be a much easier way to accomplish what we need, but we don't know what it is due to the lack of training.

Vincent
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Good start, with some feature improvements will be great

Commentaires : Better than excel, please improve to change quantity settings gloabally to stop email.
And how many per box as well,
One product across multiple sites would be a useful feature.

Better than an excel sheet, has helped the process of organizing

Need to have a list of items need to order Need notification pop up for low stock Need to have more standard forms for quantanty and cost. How many per box, price per box, or per unit, shipping cost, link or compayn info tomreorder

Jonathan
network support specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

clean experience

I liked the seamless integration between web app and mobile app. pictures help coordinate things, and custom fields let me handle the specifics of our inventory without any hassle.

The mobile app glitched out on me once, but it was fixed with a quick reinstall. There was also a learning curve with making qr labels, but I figured it out, and that was more on my printer than anything.

Julian
Operations Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés

Nova's point of view

Commentaires : It keeps me in track of the quantity of items in stock and where is going to.

The fact that it can look up description of item and download the name, qty, photo and barcode.

downloading the info to create a report - I have to spend too much time cleaning the downloaded data and making a descent spreadsheet to present to boss.