15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Cognism

Plateforme mondiale de veille commerciale.

En savoir plus sur Cognism

Why more filters than the other tools in the market to narrow down the right prospects including technographic and special moments (beyond company size, industry, job titles, revenue..).

Many contacts I found had left the company or had no numbers, especially in Germany.

Cognism - Notes

Cognism a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 98 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cognism ?

Zoe Anastasia
Zoe Anastasia
Campaign Manager (R.-U.)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Excellent tool

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Cognism is super easy to use and very accurate.

There is nothing I don't like about Cognism.

Externalisation/délocalisation, 51–200 employés

A very complete and user-friendly software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I think Cognism is the most complete, complex, and user-friendly software there is, at this time, and I can say that as I have been using it daily for multiple hours/day for more than 4 months. The web extension is a really great feature, due to its accessibility and user-friendly interaction. It has a very complete database regarding leads, with a lot of verified contact details, along with a great way to better qualify your leads, and not waste time on low-quality ones. Our CSM is very prompt and easy to talk to. He is always there whenever we have a problem and always finds a solution to the problem.

I would say the thing that I somewhat dislike are the cases in which the Chrome extension cannot get information details from some of the LinkedIn leads, especially from countries in Asia more specifically.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for prospecting lead research & enrichment

Commentaires : Congism is a great tool for prospecting, lead research & enrichment in Europe. Compared to other tools, it gives you the best contact quality with a large database in Europe.

Software is very intuitive, easy to use, it has all integrations with the most popular sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin ant etc. Cognism provides one of the best quality contact information in Europe. (Zoominfo is stronger in the US).

Sometimes contact information is incorrect or outdated, yet all similar software solutions have the same issues and Cognism contact quality is one of the best.

Business Development Executive (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Easy and simple to use

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been a good and as mentioned above helped us achieve great things in 2023.

Targeted data made my job easier, and helped us achieve great things in 2023. I really like the fact that it integrates well with HubSpot. The reporting that they see in the background of how much data you have used, and what you've flagged as incorrect data,

The incorrect data. But the good thing is they let you flag this quite easily, and make them aware,

Kris
Account Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cognism lets me get hold of contacts that would otherwise be impossible to reach

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Cognism makes it a lot less likely that I will get stuck calling the same GK/office number for multiple contacts which improves my connected call rate and, by extension, deal generation.

I can find mobile/DD numbers for senior contacts much easier than before. I use it very frequently when prospecting but also if my existing contacts have changed/left the business. The web extension is a great feature since I can find numbers via a LinkedIn profile.

Sometimes (about 10-20% of the time) the mobile numbers will be wrong or might be a personal number which a person doesn't want to be called on.

Tomas
Senior SDR (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

The gold standard for business and sales intelligence

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of use and other tech integration. There are so many great quality leads available and that helps no end with being able to do my job properly, and also helps the scope of how many different contacts within an account I can reach out to. All the while being GDPR complaint.

Sometimes take a little longer to load the contact details on the plugin, but that is a small issue.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

The best tool for lead generation

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Cognism is the best tool for our sales team, allows our process to run smoothly and efficiently.

Cognism is very easy to use, it integrates well with other solutions and consistently provides a variety of lead data

Occasionally the data that is provided is not up to date however there is often an alternative working data set that is up to date

Charles
AE (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

If you're looking to enhance prospecting, look no further!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It's ease of use and ability to integrate with pretty much everything in a seamless manner. The data is also kept up to date.

Very little, it does everything and more than what I need it to do.

Donny
Donny
Account Executive (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great for Sales Execs gaining contact data, tricky to lead gen accurately

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Happy with my usage, relatively basic, just wished it had more numbers of directors within smaller businesses.

Jumping the ladder to decision makers is key for quick prospecting and speaking to the right people. Finding out other people within the business who do different things.

Accurately creating lead gen lists, it collates more data than you'd like.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Such an easy tool to use!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It took me less than 10 minutes for me to understand how to use Cognism. I can easily find and extract details for people I need to contact. The integration between Cognism and our CRM is seemless which has enabled us to streamline the sales process.

Sometimes the number will be for a person who has the exact same name but not who I'm looking for.

Rob
Head of Channel Development (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

SME Capital

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Set up was easy but could've benefit with more of a demo and explanation to every element of the platform and how credits are used. However the customer service and sales team are excellent and really helpful so you soon get onboard and understand how it works if you communication. Great solution.

Being able to easily segment data at both company and contact level to establish leads.

Ability to remove duplicate leads from lists to prevent using credits when the lead is already in another list.

Sadie
Account Development (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Use of Cognism in our Organisation

Commentaires : Cognism in general is an amazing platform especially in my role as a ADR. I find it very useful to get persona's email addresses and contact numbers based on the requirements I may have. I also love the fact that we launch campaigns and can monitor the activities . The support system is amazing, if there is any issue your colleagues always help to rectify .

Few cons are that alot of data is historic, so you get a lot of bounced emails in campaigns, also the contact numbers are not always the best. I have twice experienced contacting a persona who was the correct name but not the right person, also alot of prospects have advised these are their personal mobile numbers and not business numbers. Another issue I have is that I am unable to add notes accordingly to specific campaign activities, its a little frustrating and although im aware you can build sequences it just isnt working. This needs to be made simpler so we can add notes etc to specific contacts in our campaigns. Ive also experienced issues when we launch campaigns, this needs to be made more effective

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sadie, Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Cognism with us and other professionals. We're constantly looking to improve the quality of our data and have a dedicated team for this. Our big focus this year is our Diamond Data which provides email and phone verified contacts to address the new world of working from home to ensure you can still reach your prospects by phone. Many thanks for your feedback regarding making notes for specific contacts. This has been passed onto our product team to take action. We're committed to continuously improving our product and customer service and therefore really appreciate your valuable feedback. We are very pleased to see you're having a good experience with us thus far and we'll continue to work hard to ensure that only gets better. Best regards, Emma

Asif
Sales and Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

Very decent and easy to use prospecting tool

Commentaires : We wanted a tool for our business that helps us in getting the database for our lead generation and nurturing activities, we found Cognism which has helped us in getting up-to-date accurate data for prospects and easily export it to our database in Hubspot.

It is very easy to use with great UX of the platform. The customer service is very friendly and offers great aftercare. The chrome extension and integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is great for finding out the business contact email of prospects.

Not all the data provided is accurate, it does get some issues with the provided data. There is no intent feature that is offered by competitors.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Asif, Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Cognism with us and other professionals. We have taken note of where we can improve your experience and this information has been passed on to our relevant teams to take action. Regarding the intent piece, Cognism partners with intent data provider Bombora to identify companies that display strong buying signals for your solution. If you're interested in hearing more, please reach out to customerexperience@cognism.com or your account manager for more information. We are very pleased to see you're having a good experience with us thus far and we'll continue to work hard to ensure that only gets better. Best regards, Emma

Andy
Corporate Licensing Manager (R.-U.)

indispensable for lead generation

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : End to end has probably been impacted the most, the cycle has been accelerated without a doubt. No more struggling to acquire quality leads!

Cognism has genuinely changed the way I do business, leads can be generated with ease and cold leads revitalised. If a contact has left the business it's no longer an issue, their replacement can be found and their contact details obtained in a couple of clicks, in addition to where they came from and past history.

the intent data is not yet optimised for my particular sector but I'm very much looking forward to this being improved in the very near future, otherwise no complaints at all.

Amy
Marketing Assistant (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great For Lead Generation

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Our experience has been excellent as we have had an amazing account manager who has given us all the tools we need.

Cognism has served as a consistent lead generation tool for our sales team at Webexpenses. The support and service offered by Cognism are fantastic, with the team consistently delivering training on new functionalities and helping us optimise platform usage to guarantee a return on investment. It is easy to upload lists into and update the credits quickly for the admins.

I personally haven't had a negative experience with Cognism.

daniel
sdr (Israël)
Réseaux informatiques, 51–200 employés

great tool

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Makes lead generation simple and effective

Cognism is an innovative and powerful platform that utilizes data-driven insights to deliver personalized and actionable strategies. Its cutting-edge approach, user-friendly interface, and transformative results make it a must-have tool for any growth-focused organization.

Somtimes it's not exporting all that it shouldq

Camilo
Business Development Rep (Pologne)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Cold calling strategy? Covered!

Commentaires : It's a great complement tool for sales navigator and your main Sales CRM

The broad business directory with numbers from decision-makers + the ease of use through the chrome extension.

Sometimes the emails are outdated and won't work (Maybe could integrate an email verifying tool)

il y a 2 ans

Hi Camilo, Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to share your feedback with us. We have taken note of where we can improve your experience and this information has been passed on to our relevant teams to take action. We're committed to continuously improving our product and customer service and therefore really appreciate your valuable feedback. We'd love to get more information from you if there's anything else you'd like to add or want us to improve, could you please drop us an email at customerexperience@cognism.com to provide more details? Best regards, Emma

Jerome
Sales Development Representative (Philippines)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Cognism Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : User interface: Very friendly and easy to use. Features and functionality are superb! Customer support: It gives as twice a month support so everything is great!

Cognism has been a major part of my lead generation work. It helped me achieve my quotas and excel in what I am doing.

What I love cognism is that it helps you from prospecting to closing.

Connor
SDR TEAM LEAD (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Great and Easy to use

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : 10/10. I can not fault the platform! It is quick and easy to use, the support is also great.

I really enjoy how easy and straight forward to system is to use

There is nothing is dislike about Cognism

Natasha
Natasha
Team Lead (Irlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Fantartic tool

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Great lead generation tool that seamlessly connects with LinkedIn Sales Nav

Some data can be incorrect, especially phone numbers

Simon
Corporate Licensing Consultant (R.-U.)
Musique, 201–500 employés

Easy to use for new users

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I've just started a new job, the job being the first I've had of it's kind in my life. One of my biggest worries was how I was going to efficiently find new clients/contacts to help me sell our product. Cognism makes it so easy to find companies and the necessary people to speak to in order to get things moving.

Occasionally the details it provides can be inaccurate but I have found these occasions to be minimal and often you can rectify this through looking through the rest of the search results and matching things up.

Sam
Sam
Corporate Licensing Consultant (R.-U.)

Fantastic

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Quality, reliable data that is easy to access. Allowing me to connect with prospects and close sales.

Can be fiddly to use sometimes but quality training makes this no issue

Beatriz
Beatriz
Business Developer (Norvège)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great Database

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer experience, and critical for lead generation

Its easy to make more extensive searches, and its great that they have an extension with SalesForce

They need to make sure the data is fresh

Musique, 51–200 employés

Amazing tool for finding customer contacts!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have found it a very helpful tool that I use regularly in my role.

The LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration is very helpful when finding leads/contact info

Sometimes there are no contact details for named contacts or the details there can sometimes be outdated and in need of updating

Matthew
Data Analyst (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Fantastic Software!

Being able to generate lists of user information before redeeming to know exactly how many credits will be used

Not be able to import CSV's into most of the filter options, it can be very tedious having to go through a large list clicking on each filter individually - it would be nice to be able to export the possible filter list then choose the option and import them back in

il y a 2 ans

Hi Matthew, Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Cognism with us and other professionals. We are very pleased to see you're having a good experience with us thus far and we'll continue to work hard to ensure that only gets better. Regarding your feedback on not being able to import CSVs, I have spoken to the team and we have the ability to save search in persona and then export/import the filters list in a .json format. If there's anything else you'd like to share with us, we'd love to hear more from you so feel free to reach out to customerexperience@cognism.com. Our Customer Service team remains at your disposal for any help you may need. Best regards, Emma