Avis clients sur Looker

En savoir plus sur Looker

Solution d'exploration et d'analytique des données, combinant modélisation, transformations et dérivations au même niveau.

En savoir plus sur Looker

I love that you can query right in the Looker platform and quickly add visualizations for the results.

I dislike how long it can take certain reports in Looker to load.

Looker - Notes

Looker a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 172 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Looker ?

Arika
Arika
Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Number 1 Data Analytics Tool

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We recently started using Looker and realized that our life would have been much better if we had come to know about this tool earlier. It helps you save time since you can get all the data in a single place. Although, it is not so easy to create reports. You will need to learn using the tool.

1. Looker can extract data from a wide range of platform into a single report2. Extraction of data is quick3. Multiple data visualization options are available

Looker is the best platform for data analysis. There is nothing to complain about Looker.

Senior Quantity Surveyor (Jordanie)
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés

An excellent tool for us to do analyzes and find appropriate solutions.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Looker helps automate most periodic reports, reduce the report compilation time, and increase team effectiveness. Since it works on all phones and tablets, we can always use it for various analysis methods and functions, as it helps us continually find the best solutions.

Looker allows companies to create all business intelligence initiatives using comprehensive data sorting and analysis features, from ideation to visualization. The platform is professional, easy to use, and integrates with many other programs, making data entry and export a breeze. Looker enables non-technical managers to use reports and dashboards to explore, discover, and view data dynamically. It also stores all data in the cloud, allowing the members to work together at any time and get the best results.

Looker is a great program that efficiently produces the best analytics, and with proper training, all members will complete tasks as required.

Jo
Coaching Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Looker Review

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Displeased and frustrated.

The option to pull a lot of data in an organized fashion.

This software RARELY works, it's completely glitchy. I use it, well, I attempt to use it, daily. But I continuously receive the No Date to Report message. It completely hinders my job as I need the data from the reporting. Seriously, it is glitchy every single day.

Darren
Associate Strategist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

5 Star Product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Looker is a daily driver for me. We are helping to monitor how loyalty programs are performing for our clients and Looker really allows us to dig into any questions the client might have for us, as well as any questions we might come up with on our own. Very customizable in the metrics that can be created in here and easy to deploy. Would recommend.

I like creating dashboards for clients. Looker has many different visualization options to choose from and these dashboards can be sent out on a regular recurring basis for our clients.

I wish there was a way to take the data visualization and embed that into a Powerpoint presentation. Sure, we can do this with taking a screenshot, and then pasting into Powerpoint, but I'd love to be able to manipulate the size, font, etc to fit with what I'm trying to show in Powerpoint.

Ayesha
Ayesha
Client Service Professional (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Build all your Dashboards with Looker

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great tool for building reports from scratch and creating dashboards to visualize data.

We have used Google Data studio in the past and now using Looker for creating dashboards and building reports. This has been very useful tool for us to compare data and infer insights out of it. The best part of this tool is the data gets refreshed automatically and the reports can be checked realtime.

No issues using Looker. It works great and loads data pretty quickly.

Mia
Associate Manager Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Looker is a great way to track data for your business

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I love the ability to visualize all of the data in one space. Dashboard creation is easy and so useful.

I wish I could pull in more variety of data

Rachit
Senior AE (Inde)
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

My experience with Looker

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

- Great data visualisation tool to view the usage analytics and other insights- I'm using this tool in integration with Hawkeye which makes it really easy to coordinate with customer subscription data.

- Sometimes the tools gets buggy and shows wrong data/missing data for certain charts. This can be improved upon more

Brice
Strategic marketing officer (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Looker

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is easy to use even for the occasional user and offers several types of visualization

The disadvantage is that it is very slow which is not good for my work

Cédric
Marketing and communication (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Review for looker

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Looker is very easy even for a beginner, customization is one of the most interesting parts on software it is consistent and with good aesthetic design

It's a very good program but the speed is not too good

Mihaly
Rewires (Roumanie)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Looker is a very good program when it comes to passwords for apps and websites

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience is generally ok with app looker especially when I use an app and Looker comes into action☺️

In general, everything without Looker, I don't know how it was when we log in to the app and websites, I confidently recommend you to use Looker

Like any app, it still has errors in use, but in general I liked everything, how it is thought and how it is used worldwide

Gal
Head of Data (Israël)
Développement de programmes, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great BI Tool, easy to use, deploy and manage, both by developers and business users

Commentaires : It helping us give the business users access to our data models and get business insights.
Our R&D team is monitoring deployment of product using this data.
We are also give customer access to their data (with row level security)

very quick deployment, self serve abilities for the business users are very high. Mediation layer management is very good, it is "Code" based and not setup based so it is very easy to replicate/versioning and find "Hacks" to many needs, and versioning is managed by GIT. Support is amazing, always available.

Still lacking a little bit on the graphic side, Would really love to have some more buildin dynamic graphs.

Daniel
CIO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité

Looker transforms companies

It's a great product for giving people in all departments of your company access to data and allow them to explore what your data can provide. Rather than having to always go to the Business Intelligence or Analytics team, people of any level can query data without any SQL knowledge or understanding and yield results that are either directly actionable or ask more questions that can be answered using Looker. We ran an initial 30 days trial with a view that only our analysts and BI team members would use it. By the end of the 30 days, everyone from the COO down to the account teams were using it. It's amazing. Furthermore, the vendor is smart, responsive and constantly improving the product, delivering a new version approximately every month. Their customer service is second-to-none and they are always happy to hear about new features that you need in the product. Very pleased overall with their service, strategy and plan to expand our use of them to our clients over the next few months.

Looker are still very heavily US based. They have just started an EU office, but support is still largely limited to US West Coast hours (although they seem to wake up at stupid o'clock to deal with some of our issues and plan to have support in the EU soon).

Jonathan
Head of BI (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

A game changing data tool

Commentaires : Looker is a game changing tool insofar as it provides a 21st century approach to data tooling that massively amplifies how organisations can get access to, explore and power applications through data without making sacrifices from an accuracy perspective. Looker's company culture is fantastic and the focus on customer support really helps to extent the impact of the product itself.

* LookML because it enables a scalable semantic layer wherein business rules can be defined in a single place and logic is code based thereby enabling version control, testing and auditing. * Extendability because the data platform focus enables businesses to serve data to applications and people through a single component * Customer experience focus

* It can be hard to navigate the huge volumes of content that users build on Looker and find the canonical/VIP products that are the foundation for any company

Supervisor (Géorgie)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Flexible and detailed

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall pretty satisfied with looker, I use it everyday to find some patterns, problems and solutions to the problems as well, it has been a huge part of my work for a while and it does what I need pretty well!

Customization is one of the best parts of looker. Having the ability to fit the data to the required details through filters is handy. You can add/remove or filter data as you wish. The platform also has multiple types of visualizing and also the option to downloading the data in various forms.

The platform is great, but in sometimes, during high traffic, the process is prolonged. It takes forever to load a look or dashboard. Also, the learning curve is a bit tough at the start but gets better once you get the grip.

Alan
Analytics Developer (Canada)
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Finally a flexible reporting tool that is not a nightmare to maintain

So many things are done right: - The simplicity of creating a meta schema using lookml, the learning curve is lightning fast - The flexibility of the system, making data available to intern customer has never been so easy - The support team is really knowledgeable and fast to answer - The roadmap is clear and moving forward as a great speed. Most missing features that we have in mind are usually in development when we ask - A really fun team, every meeting with looker is always a pleasure

Even if the team is moving fast and offering more and more features, they still lack on some of them. Mainly on dashboards. It went a long way since the early days and now I'd say that 95% of our needs are covered. On the other hand, their releases are so fast it's hard to keep track with all that was already implemented, the documentation is always a bit behind and searching for something precise on the discourse page can be a nightmare.

Anuja
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Great self-service reporting tool

Commentaires : I started using Looker in Feb 2018 and have found it to be a very useful tool. We use this as our main analytical reporting tool at the moment and I only expect things to improve with the upcoming acquisition by Google.

YAML like LookML Ability to have comprehensive data models Ease of training users to self-serve user defined Dashboards and Looks Great usage statistics via the System and User Activity explores

The visualizations need to catch up quite a bit so they look more professional grade a-la nytimes style story telling viz. Can accomplish more sophisticated things using API for sankey or other visualizations but these need additional work. Ability to run cross DB queries in case of multiple warehouses / data marts.

Amy
Director, Enterprise Data Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Looker makes BI & analytics easy

Commentaires : Looker allows you to get up and running quickly with it's prototyping capability and LookML functionality. It makes it easy for our enterprise data team to get data in front of the customer quickly while then going behind the scenes and adding it to our data warehouse. It's ease of use and value for the money allows it to meet our needs as our corporate BI/analytics tool!

Ease of use, monetary value and ability to prototype and show data quickly. Their CS team (our account exec and technical support rep are amazing) and support are the best vendors I've ever worked with.

Performance issues, it's a new product so some standard features it's missing - around mapping separate projects together, some access/security features, and lack of self-service model layer.

Aleksandar
Data Analyst (Macédoine du Nord)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Easy to use Data Reporting tool

Commentaires : We use Looker for all kind of data analysis and reporting needs. We use its dashboard tools to keep track of everything without any difficulties.

Looker offers data reporting tools and options, and it doesn't require deep SQL knowledge. It has a clean and well-organized user interface and helps you create reports and dashboard with only a click of a button. It is very easy to use and you don't have to have any experience with data extrapolation or reporting.

The pricing is somewhat high, but if you are a larger company it might be worth the money.

Marketing Manager (Irlande)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best BI Platform on the planet.

Commentaires : Looker is a robust platform that will greatly help any business to grow.

Looker is a powerful and reliable platform for analytical work. Surprisingly, I also found it easy to use and it helped me achieve my goals.

The design of the platform could be improved, but saying that, it's not too bad. I would also like better documentation and tutorials.

Petar
Data Analyst (Macédoine du Nord)
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés

Data Reporting meets BI

Commentaires : Reports, beautiful Dashboards, tracking of company metrics, solving data related issues.

This is our go to software in our company. It's the place where we communicate our reports and metrics to others. Easily used by everyone from programmer to a manager. It has layers of types of users so everyone knows their place around.

As an admin user of this software i sometimes find it that there is a lack of aggregating options when i query for certain through Looker. But all in all it's a masterpiece in your browser.

Emily
Email Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great tool...but hard to learn

I use Looker for two reasons. 1) to see my sales statistics and 2) to pull lists of subscriber data. Looker truly helps you to understand your data better than other tools.

I've had a steep learning curve with this tool. There's not a lot of formal training opportunities or help documentation.

grant
grant
marketing director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Powerful data exploration tool, invaluable for reporting complex business data

Able to rapidly organise very large data sets and share dashboards and views. Fairly straightforward to build queries even for non-technical

Some limitations in reporting data views (e.g. Histograms) and doesn't have wide range of options for exporting to other reporting packages

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

Looker has helped every single person at my company

I love how power Looker is and their customer service is above and beyond. They've been super helpful with everything.

There's not much I don't like about Looker. There is a little bit of learning curve when starting off but other than there's nothing to not like.

Carly
Strategic Growth Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great to understand data from different platforms

5,0 il y a 11 mois

I am able to pull in different data from multiple platforms to get a better scope and understanding of the work done and work yet to do. The team has more visibility to everything.

Sometimes it takes a while to load pages. Each cell loads individually, but it can still take a bit to see the data.

Johan
CDO (Malaisie)

Very happy with the Looker support

- Support team - Philosophy of data driving to action in one platform - Simplified frontend and technical backend to allow range of users access to the same model

- Limited visualisation options in Looker 4, but this should be improving soon - Cost is hard to justify for Asia-based clients where the salary arbitrage is less of a factor