15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur GoodDay

GoodDay est une plateforme de gestion professionnelle pour la gestion de projets, de tâches, de produits, du temps et des équipes et de collaboration productive et transparente.

En savoir plus sur GoodDay

Works for all departments, unlimited levels and works with an easy API.

There is only one plane for ecommerce and its limited for customization.

GoodDay - Notes

GoodDay a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoodDay ?

Christian
Owner (France)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2–10 employés

Une Solution Puissante Pour la Gestion de Projet

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, mon expérience avec GoodDay a été positive. Il a transformé la manière dont nous gérons nos projets, en favorisant la transparence et la responsabilité au sein de mon équipe.

J'apprécie vraiment l'intuitivité de GoodDay. Il offre d'excellents outils pour la planification et la gestion quotidienne des tâches, rendant ma journée de travail bien organisée et productive. Il est facile à mettre en œuvre et adopté rapidement par mon équipe.

Cependant, j'ai remarqué quelques problèmes d'ergonomie, ce qui peut rendre certaines fonctionnalités un peu compliquées pour les nouveaux utilisateurs. J'aimerais également voir plus d'intégrations avec d'autres outils que j'utilise.

Parth
Parth
COO (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Project management software for mid-small size company.

Commentaires : After evaluating more than 12 project management tools we finally settled for GoodDay as it was the best from easy to use, easy to customize views based on individual's need. Also, for small company pricing is also important and we found that GoodDay pricing is very competitive.

Best thing is it provides different type of views for the same project information and it helps a lot in viewing project from different perspective. Goodday is designed by keeping very small but essential features in mind and that makes it very easy to use product. Very fast loading of tasks data, various type of reports are awesome. Task planning by manager on behalf of your team mates is superb feature. Many more excellent things are there compare to other project management tool.

Initially we tried free version and there are many paid features but unfortunately in order to try those paid features they don't have any trial period. It compulsory requires purchase of subscription to even see how are those features.

Hannes
Development Project Manager (Estonie)
Médias de diffusion, 51–200 employés

One of the best project management tools our there

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The overall experience with GoodDay has been most pleasant and it has had a lasting effect on the incrreased efficiency when running and tracking projects of many types. Mos of the projects are related to service or business development.

GoodDay is very easy to use despite a sheer amount of functionality, tools and cutomization options. Many of our teams and departments have had great success in implementing GoodDay in their everyday work and processes. Sharing tasks, information, files and keeping eye on resource usage, including work time, is very simple, yet powerful enough for any project management flow.

This is a hard one, so far no major blockers or issues have arisen. The constant, high quality flow of product updates and new features makes it very difficult to want to move away from it.

Rohit
VP (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Basic project management which is actually easy to use

Commentaires : Very good for our internal teams to track projects.

Very easy to setup and use PMS. had reviewed tons of them. Best part was the free trial was limited by a larger number of free users (25). This allowed everyone to try out the software. UI was a bit of a problem initially but then got used to it. Can be improved in this area. Best part is it is easy to correct mistakes and Excel import is easy and supported out of the box

Reports are too limited and can definitely be improved. Currently there are some reports which are not self-explanatory and the derivation is not given.

Eric
IT Project Manager (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Best Overall Choice

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We strived to find the best solution amongst many other (ofter well-known) products and were surprised with the features and ease of use of GoodDay. We are using it daily as a team and are very satisfied.

- Ease of use - Pricing suitable for small-midsize businnesses - Customizable - Time Tracking - Can easily switch views from Gantt to Board or WorkLoad etc...

- Basic search function not very powerful (advanced search works great though) - Cannot send reports by email (Executive Reports or Any) --> There are Reports but all online. And there might be a way to do it, never asked for it.

Mohan
Director (Inde)

Best Project Management software for small business

Everything about the tool is positive. The best pros are 1. It has got the fastest User Interface among any SaaS tools. 2. Highly customizable fields help us to create a customized dashboard for different requirements.

The chat feature can be improved. Sometimes we don't get a notification if someone sends a message. This is not my major concern because we extensively use Slack for chat communications.

Márta
Senior Adviser (Hongrie)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Micro-enterprise review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive.

Value for money, flexibility, good on-line documentation.

Difficult to customize views (e.g. tasks by users), the options are limited.

Melissa
Office Administrator (Mexique)
Secteur maritime, 2–10 employés

Great multiple projects communication tool

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Easy to customize for our business. Ensures important tasks are not lost/forgotten. Improved communication.

The main project list is hard to scroll down, but there are multiple other options to get to the information so it is not a deal breaker.

Ayush
Product Manager (Inde)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

GoodDay is the best task management and ticketing software out there!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I really love it, and its so simple to use. I cant live without GoodDay

The ease of use and smooth and responsive software.

Nothing, I just hope you include timeline as well were I can create a product roadmap with sub-task that will be a game changer.

Maciej
sales manager (Pologne)
Automatisation industrielle, 51–200 employés

manage your project from one simple app

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : it helps being better organized - especially when in your company noone uses a CRM and projects were scheduled in MS Excel without any special tools for PM.

- complexity - clarity - ease of operation - lots of pros ;)

- some features I have mentioned in the survey special status for project manager (no changes avail without him knowing) - maybe administrator has that right? not sure. in my organization we are all users (just operation director is an admin) - so we all have equal rights - I had situation when someone changed delivery dates and I have not noticed that. didnt even know who changed it.

Produits laitiers, 2–10 employés

Very complete functionality’s

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good. Happy user.

Able to add comments to tasks. Multi devices possibilities

Possibility to look at other users on mobile device

Mahnoor
BIM Coordinator (Jordanie)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

Helps organize daily tasks and make updates effectively.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With the help of GoodDay, we've been able to consolidate and prioritize all tasks, and we've also been able to have all members collaborate in sharing updates.

With GoodDay, we have a great feature for organizing to-do lists and preparing workflow charts, and it's good that daily activities, information, and documents are organized in one place. With GoodDay, all team members can participate, as well as follow the daily schedule of tasks and make updates via their own boards. We can also discuss, exchange opinions, and write comments thanks to the powerful communication channels, which help us keep the affairs of the project always under control. GoodDay's automation and scheduling are effective, enabling us to investigate the impact of changes and completion rates on planned closing dates, find expected closing dates, and quickly identify critical activities.

I don't think GoodDay is ideal for complex projects, where can get out of control when dealing with a large number of tasks. At the same time, due to the wide range of communication options it offers, GoodDay is a great solution for tracking projects with a small number of tasks, where the team can focus on daily updates and catch up on all the details effortlessly.

Othniel
Communication Consultant (Haïti)
Administration publique, 11–50 employés

Best and cheapest website hosting service out there

Commentaires : GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! FAST and LIVE Human technical support.

- The simplicity of its user interface - Its very responsive (mobile friendly) website - The live presence of its Chat customer support almost everywhere on its website - Its Really responsive phone technical support ! Even if sometimes you have to wait a few minutes (from 5 to 30 mins) but you will always end u p to get a human technician to answer your question at the end - Its very inexpensive prices - Its Multiple Language customer service - Its Great reseller revenue deals

The long waiting line sometimes to get access to the phone or chat based technical support. Even if most of the times they can promote being one the fastest hosting companies out there in terms of support, but the reality is that once I even had to wait nearly one (1) hour before having a technician ending the music on the holding line.

Marco
CEO (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

An excellent player in the market. Maybe the best?

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We finally find the right software for our needs of project planning and tracking

It's extremely easy to use, it's got all the functions you need, really a few useless functions so that choosing the right one is fast.

Really a few things. Let's say I don't like the fact that I can't track my time in advance, that in some occasions could be useful.

Carlos
Consultant (Colombie)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Productivity for virtual teams

Commentaires : As a business designer and senior project manager, it is the first software that I find oriented to the execution of projects, processes and tasks, with specific tools to measure results, efficiency and work productivity.
It's the most versatile work management tool I've ever worked with

- Excellent virtual workplace with an amazing workdesk for each employee: they always know how their work is going and where they should focus their efforts, without having to move between apps - Software oriented to the EXECUTION of the work and the fulfillment of objectives - Allows working on projects, processes and tasks - It adapts to your way of working: lists, tables, gantt, kanban - Allows visibility, metrics and monitoring of individual, team and corporate work - Very easy to implement - I can have several companies

- Exporting and importing projects and tasks can be made easier - its not Multilanguaje - The mobile app can be better

Jewel
Chief Technology Officer (Inde)

Best so far!

Commentaires : We have tried out a number of products before discovering Good Day. Seems like we are stuck with this, because we love it.

Good Day is simple, easy to use and feature rich.

Custom views doesn't apply throughout a project. For each folder, we will have to set up the view by modifying the columns.

Joao
CTO (Portugal)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

GoodDay Project Management - Very good and customizable online software

Commentaires : I mane my personal home office computer and networking projects.

Online allways available. Possibility to customize it with great detail.

Sometimes when entering information on the fields the page stops accepting the text and we need to click again on the field to be able to continue writing. This is annoying.

Violetta
Marketing Manager (Biélorussie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

GoodDay is an easy to use tool that at the same time has a lot of functions.

Commentaires : We set the workflow of all marketing projects in our company.

What I like the most is that the logic of this tool is based on psychology. A big emphasis is given to accountability and the ways people can become motivated to work harder. For example, people can see who's responsible for the next step and what exactly should be done. You can see all your projects in one place and sort them by status, deadlines, members and so on. The tool gives you statistics and reports on each team member's productivity. You can check your company's overall productivity and results thanks to these smart reports.

It's not comfortable to use GoodDay via browser on mobile. But I don't know who needs it as you can download an application for Android or for iPhone.

Filipe
Web Developer (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great product, easy to use, easier to integrate

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excelent product, I loved it and I'll use it every work day.

Easy to use and integrate in your company.Easy to setup.A lot of features that help manage all your projects.

Tracking could be better.

Vishal
Senior Manager (Inde)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51–200 employés

Best Collaboration App I have ever used.

Commentaires : Rating 4.5 Stars for developing complex applications with creativity & still keeping their simplicity.

It allows me to create & manage projects/tasks at such ease that I have forgotten to maintain my Diary anymore...

Nothing so far...........................

anil
anil
AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company) (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

One of the best and simple Project management tool

GoodDay project management tool is easy to adopt , and it has very good dashboard and I can easily take report for each individual and their tasks. it allows to create tasks and assign to team and make easy to communicate to team. I can view my own tasks.I can feel one of the best alternative to JIRA.

Email notification could be better than the current format. and UI needs some more richness.

Réponse de l'équipe de GoodDay Work

il y a 5 ans

Hello Anil. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please share your ideas regarding Email notifications & UI improvements at our feedback portal at www.goodday.work/feedback . Thank you.

President (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Excellent project management tool

Commentaires : Excellent

GoodDay is a comprehensive PM tool with time tracking and other features we need. We have been using the free version for over a year now and it does all we need.

It was a bit difficult to get started as we could not import any of our data and the learning curve is a little tricky.

Ankita
Ankita
QA Consultant (Inde)
Logiciels

Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team

Commentaires : Good SaaS application

Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

A very easy to use and powerful productivity application.

Commentaires : It is a very versatile productivity application and support literally any kind of project management.

I desperately needed a project management tool to clear all my backlog and see projects estimate for the near future. I am testing a lot of project management system but good day catches my eye. Its clean UI, the unlimited feature set is just mind-blowing. I am very curious about this software and register. It delivers what it says. I like how simply I can create my first project within a minute. The Gantt project is very simple, and the reports are very detailed. I am new to Gantt project and it makes my experience so much easier.

I don't have any experience with their app, but one of my users have difficulty using an app built for android phone. Browser workes just fine,

Shadab
Manager (Inde)

Team Integration for Task and Project is very Helpful!

The Way the Architecture of the Task and Project Management has been designed is well suited for achieving the Best Result. This is helpful to see the clear Picture of the pending action, help required by Team and creating Report for the Management

The Task Search needs to be improved. The search should have options for a period, Type and Should display the result as a grid